It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I know the names I do not need to ask that, but I am pondering if there is a problem with me releasing that information. Thank you for catching my typo which confused you. The post should have read," he built it on a smaller scale and then it was constructed on a larger scale for military use."

I will get back to you on that let me run it past him..if I can share the personal names he assigned to the craft.

Pax

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If this information is available to the public then I have some searching to do. Any type of unclassified documents completely explaining the certain type of craft that has been witnessed by thousands of individuals for the past 50-75 years could potentially destroy an entire mindset and cause much panic. I still have a hard time believing this to be factual. Not saying it isn't true. Maybe the message is getting distorted through translation and wording but my thoughts remain incredulous.

I am awaiting much more information from this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I believe you 100%. I believe that you know a man who told you that he worked on the B-2 and also stealth drone technology. He must be in his 60's or 70's and his technology back ground must be astounding, I'm imagining multiple PHD's and the like. He is now studying your autistic sons behavior? Somewhat of a divergence from top level military technology development, wouldn't you agree? I will tell you, based on nothing more than life experience. Don't be too surprised if not all of his story turns out to be true.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by kx12x

I know the names I do not need to ask that, but I am pondering if there is a problem with me releasing that information.
Pax

Why make a thread about your friends past and then tell us to feel free to ask questions but then say you can't give us info?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

Guys I have to leave for a bit, but when i return I will tell you how he found himself in this position from the beginning.

Thanks for you thoughtful questions and replies

Pax

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Great.

2 pages of "I know a secret and I'll tell you all about it, and it's the TRUTH, for real, really actually the TRUTH, uh-huh, but I'm just going to talk about knowing about it and disappear without actually ever really saying anything".

Where have I heard this song before?

Color me dubious.

Feel free to prove me wrong by giving us information, instead of just going on and on about knowing something but never actually saying anything.

edit on 11/29/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

They are not triangles but hexagon in shape

So.. you are making me scratch my head here.. and that's not
good as I don't have much hair up there... If you want to post
about aircraft that are hexagon in shape.. why don't didn't your
post say this, "The Hexagons Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft
Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free"

Now the one 'triangular craft' that I've seen.. 2 days ago..and
it was so close that I coulda shot it with a .22 rifle if I had been
so inclined was a TRIANGLE. Not a HEXAGON.

It was not a hexagon. It was not a 'drone' unless drones are the
size of a small house. It was not any of these purported
experimental aircraft people have linked about.. not that it
COULDNT be an experimental aircraft.. but it didn't look like
any of those which were linked.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

They are not triangles but hexagon in shape

So.. you are making me scratch my head here.. and that's not
good as I don't have much hair up there... If you want to post
about aircraft that are hexagon in shape.. why don't didn't your
post say this, "The Hexagons Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft
Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free"

Now the one 'triangular craft' that I've seen.. 2 days ago..and
it was so close that I coulda shot it with a .22 rifle if I had been
so inclined was a TRIANGLE. Not a HEXAGON.

It was not a hexagon. It was not a 'drone' unless drones are the
size of a small house. It was not any of these purported
experimental aircraft people have linked about.. not that it
COULDNT be an experimental aircraft.. but it didn't look like
any of those which were linked.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. I am sure that the government has many types of craft that we are not informed of. Drones are already declassified because their technology is very inferior to what they now have that is classified. It sounds like these craft are now declassified, it makes me wonder what they have developed now.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great, another attention seeker

Either you got something that proofs anything or you don't...
Have fun circumvene every question on here, just keep them in the dark.
I'll come back when this tread hit 20 pages, and ask the same question... Show me something.
Jeez

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We'll be in touch

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My dear Pax..may I help?

You say the largest hexagon is about the size of a house..
and later you mention the Phoenix lights -

Documentation of the Phoenix lights show the craft was,
and I quote.. "as large as a football field".
Seems that is larger than a house!?!

You claim the craft rides on an energy beam emitted by the craft
but that humans can't ride in it.
The explanation you provide is that of Nikola Tesla's signature
but Nikky explained that humans do definitely ride and control them!

You claim they are for hunting and shutting down electrical transmissions
strictly for military purposes -
You do know that BlackHawk helicopters have been brought down
by U.S. foes - and that Iran has in fact brought down American drones!?!

Your story is a curious one as it doesn't fit the facts history has presented..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

i do believe your friend was a part of making B2, stealths or electro-magnetic drones... but his area of expertness was kept from other experts in other fields.. the term is 'compartmentalized'

so no one person can scrub a project by intention or accident...
he was most likely just a small cog in the system of development... i think there is a bit of embellishment going on from his mind, not saying hoax but saying a bit of inflated importance

If the all-day long sightings of a dark triangle... seen from Nevada to Tuscon & back again to Phoenix was a glitch then the people at the switch were morons... because i heard on the radio at 7-8AM phoenix time that a black triangle was seen between Las Vegas & Kingman AZ
west on I40 to Ashfork south down 17 to Mesa Verde, then Prescott, then over to Wickenberg, back over to cave creek, then over camelback mountain in Phoenix (about 5PM), over to Estrella & south mountain, back over to Chandler, then south to casa grande, south to Tuscon (again following I-17).... 12 hours of NOT fixing the 'glitch'?? come-on now...

all the craft did was soar up & down and between interstate corridors all Day long

the daylight flight was to guage public hysteria

the night-time lights were a practice of assembling many independent, and smaller drone craft into a 'V' wing single superstructure craft

again just testing & practicing the technical & psychological impact on a mass audience
edit on 29-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Thanks for posting what you have. What you are describing sounds uncannily familiar to the same sort of thing that Michael Aquino had described while he was last participating in threads at ATS.

As for extremely fast speeds and instant direction-changes, that's exactly what you get with gyroscopics. Unmanned, of course, since the G-forces would mash you to pizza.

Drone tech has actually been around for a long time; it's just hit the headlines with the IraqiAfganiPakistan gig. Skunk was building drone versions of the Oxcart, aka SR-71 Blackbird, half a century ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I remember correctly he had attributed the gyroscopically controlled drones to the Nazi "Bell" project that was secretly brought to America along with Operation Paperclip.

That's an interesting place to find corroboration, I think.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Remember I said his work was done in secret. It no longer is and he told me this was unclassified information that is available for the public.

1. He "invented" these crafts
2. This information is unclassified and "available to the public"

In that case, you should easily be able to acquire and present to us several photos of the crafts. In fact, you could ask your friend to provide all information that has been "unclassified", and present it here at no risk to you or your friend.

Would you do that, please?

With all the claims that hit ATS, you certainly cannot blame the members here for wanting some verification. Thanks for sharing.

And by the way, one of your posts mentioned that this came up in conversation 6 months ago. Why did you wait 6 months to share this? That fascinates me.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

nvm
edit on 29/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Pax, Thanks for being so forthcoming with your information.
Where are these craft manufactured and who is the contractor/builder.
Now that this info is unclassified are the craft operated by the airforce, army or navy?

And where is the home base where these craft are operated from?

Looking forward to your answers.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I too find a lot of this hard to believe, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were somewhat true.

HOWEVER, what irks me is when people put words in other people's mouths to try and solidify their argument. Two examples just in this thread alone would be:

Starwise

I am sorry but I cannot believe this since the black triangle shape I saw was most definitely not a hexagon shape and this was back in 1992. Also, I doubt that these drones can communicate telepathically, just sayin'

Never once did the word "telepathy" or "telepathically" occur in the post prior to this. If you're confused as to how a "mothercraft" could "tell" the drones how to carry out a mission, you need to read a few books on wireless or radio broadcast. Or go to a Starbucks and turn Wi-Fi to on on your phone. Just sayin'.

Secondly, this one:

HumAnnunaki
...You claim the craft rides on an energy beam emitted by the craft
but that humans can't ride in it.
The explanation you provide is that of Nikola Tesla's signature
but Nikky explained that humans do definitely ride and control them!

First off, who says that if this craft is real, it utilizes the same THEORETICAL technology that Nikola Tesla invented? Secondly, she said a human couldn't ride in it due to the G-forces caused by high-maneuverability. This type of behavior is pretty normal for flight testing of experimental aircraft. Heck, even aircraft that were eventually test-piloted by humans had to be governed down in their capabilities to prevent the test pilots from being killed. Two examples of this that comes to my mind are the Grumman X-29 (actually piloted by a human eventually) and the HiMAT Flight Research Program conducted by NASA

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge

nvm
edit on 29/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Seriously, why do you feel the need to add useless comments?

If you even read through the thread you would have seen the exact statement has already been posted.

Ask your questions and wait for a response.

Even if she is BSing there is no need for this kind of response as eventually someone who DOES have something vital to say will come here in a similar manner and will be instantly shunned.

Wait for more info to be presented and then pass judgment based on said info.

EDIT: I see you have edited your post. Thank you! By no means was this a personal attack but rather a overall comment of allowing people to speak before calling them out.
edit on Nov-06:00pm3001 by Krystian because: Change of heart

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think I'm assaulted hereon fairly frequently. It seems to be a favorite sport of some. So I understand what you're up against in some respects.

HOWEVER,

Personally, Given my thousands of hours of interviewing counselees and students THERE ARE A BUNCH OF NUANCES IN YOUR NARRATIVE that leave me feeling like you are being quite candid and truthful. Could I be fooled? Yeah. I don't think I'm being fooled with your narrative. You write very congruently and with evident integrity.

THX.

BTW, Personally, I think there are likely a variety of similar craft . . . including the airships. However, airships don't do right angle high speed stuff.

And, my own close relative indicated to me that we had drones of the sort you describe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join