It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The triangle reported around the same time as the 'Phoenix lights' was unequivical, it was reported as huge, triangular in as viewed in shape blanking out the sky as it passed over. At the time I was of the opinion that it was a test of a massive triangular, or similar, dirigible for logistical purposes. The reason I thought that, is because the cold war has ended and the idea of lobbing (nuclear) missiles at one another from afar, is pretty much old hat, and not reccommended, and has been for some time now. That puts the military in something of a quandary, with all the nuclear subs, and missile ships, and bombers and fighters, blah blah, all pretty much useless. My guess is that the end game is to really prevent anything like WW2 happening again, as there would be no winners no matter the financial cost.
Anyway, the OP here chose to use the Phoenix event as an example of the triangles 'She' is talking about, which is not the triangular craft that has all the aircraft mags in a tizzy, and generally accepted by all that they are a real 'new' stealth weapon. That is further compounded by 'her' saying that the triangle is real, but it's not a triangle, it's a hexagon, and that they are cloaked drones. What is true is that there are cloaking systems being tried out as described, and straight as depicted from 'predator'...the movie, so even that tech idea is not new, just how to make it functional, or feasible.
So my guess is that stealthy triangles are real, the hexagons might be real, but they are something else.
edit on 29-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

LOL.

Thanks for that! I really appreciate it. Really.

If there was ANYTHING like this around, why not use it and dominate the world? Isn't that the US's game plan? Why even have an IED explode? Why worry about Iran's enrichment plants? Why worry about ANYTHING that works on electricity if this triangle can "shut it down"?

Amazing what happens when alcohol and ATS mix.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is a compelling!

OP, you say that these are actually not triangle in shape at all--- yet they appear this way via mirror stealth. People have seen these crafts from time to time, and yet never have I heard of anyone mentioning something rectangular in shape.

How is it that people are able to witness these crafts at all, with said tech? And why do people never (to my knowledge) see them in their entirety but only as triangles?

Also, what relationship do these have to TR3Bs?

This is a great thread and I definitely have more questions for the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

superman2012

If there was ANYTHING like this around, why not use it and dominate the world? Isn't that the US's game plan?

That is a very good question. And yet the black triangle Exists. I have seen it with my own eyes. My parents saw a flying saucer hovering above a pasture. My father in law , while hunting in the woods, saw a cigar shaped craft hovering then take off in the blink of an eye at an unmeasurable speed. He guessed at least 3,000 mph.
So why don't we use these in wars?
I have come to two conclusions:
A)- every war since at least WWII is as fake as wrestling. Political and military grandstanding with a predetermined outcome.
B)-they don't belong to a government

Either answer is pretty scary. Anyone got a better answer?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Well, from a technology standpoint --- to admit this technology exists and is being utilized would create a massive uproar of anger. We've been oil slaves for a hundred years, and alternatives have been squashed in every respect.

You'd have risks of them being shot down, dismantled, and then distributed into free energy engines that could solve major issues on the planet / cripple the profits of oil.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Rosinitiate

They installed a nuclear reactor on a B-36 in the 60s but it never powered the aircraft, as they couldn't put enough shielding for the crew to survive more than one or two flights and still get airborne.

I've always assumed that those projects were the sort of project that Stanton Friedman worked on.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
Or even better,
if he really is the inventor of black triangles and the B2,
Get him on here for an AMA thread.
Now that would be the way to go with it...

I'm beginning to think I wouldn't wish that kind of gauntlet on my worst enemy.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If you have an opponent that you think you may have to eventually fight, who had similar skills as you, why would you bring your best moves out to fight opponents that you don't have to? If you keep them hidden, and you do fight that opponent with similar skills, you're going to get some great shots in, and maybe win the fight because he doesn't have a counter to those moves that he's never seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

The so called Phoenix Lights case was extensively researched and documented.

There's a Real Estate bloke who did a massive job and has a video. I forget his name.

And, there's an MD who lived with her hubby who may have also been an MD. They had a 35mm color camera setup that they used, IIRC. I forget their names, too.

I believe that the craft was a very large tangible, solid craft. I talked with the Real Estate bloke face to face.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

ThinkingCap
This is a compelling!

OP, you say that these are actually not triangle in shape at all--- yet they appear this way via mirror stealth. People have seen these crafts from time to time, and yet never have I heard of anyone mentioning something rectangular in shape.

It makes no sense, the 'cloaking' is to conceal any presence, and going with that of mirrors, or micro mirrors, it needs light anyway. There are different ideas around about invisibility cloaks however.

There are reports of rectangular shapes, but the lady says 'they' are hexagonal in shape, that's a bit mischievous, since anyone believing that will start posting youtube videos of something that is an artfact of camera lenses..."hey guys, I just videoed the hexagonal drone"

This thread is a stub for others to enlarge on by imaginings, I'm done.
edit on 29-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Visual stealth has nothing to do with mirrors of any kind. The papers are out there, they're just buried deep.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

ThinkingCap

Well, from a technology standpoint --- to admit this technology exists and is being utilized would create a massive uproar of anger. We've been oil slaves for a hundred years, and alternatives have been squashed in every respect.

You'd have risks of them being shot down, dismantled, and then distributed into free energy engines that could solve major issues on the planet / cripple the profits of oil.

How are they going to shoot something down that can disable any electrical device? With a gun and bullets? From what I am understanding, by the time you pull the trigger they can fly right behind you before the bullet leaves the barrel.

What other weapons that are better and could track this object could be used that don't rely on any sort of electrical circuit?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you or others are crazy. I believe that there are civilizations out there sending out drones to check on the local wildlife to make sure we don't get out of control. I just wish I could see one with my own eyes so I can do a "100% proof aliens exist thread".

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Bistatic passive radar. You can't zap what you can't find. A shielded power source, maybe a generator on the receiver side, and there's a damn good chance they find it before it gets all the transmitters.
edit on 11/29/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OK, maybe your friend designed these drones, but your description does not match observations by countless others, so I am saying that the huge black triangles are not your little hexagonal drones.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by superman2012

Bistatic passive radar. You can't zap what you can't find. A shielded power source, maybe a generator on the receiver side, and there's a damn good chance they find it before it gets all the transmitters.
edit on 11/29/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

I'm sure that is a great answer if I could understand any of it!
Wanna dumb it down to crayon and playdough level for me?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

There are plenty of things that people are not allowed to fully disclose, but they want to say what they can anyway. I won't get into the psychology of why. I know things that I would be fired and lose my pension for telling. I am not at all alone. I know other things that, although I wouldn't get fired for revealing, many people wouldn't believe and I have no way of proving, but sometimes I open my mouth anyway out of frustration, and just swallow the "prove it" or sarcastic comments. I know about other things that people have whispered to me, and I am not about to get them in trouble by revealing who they are.

The other possibility is that the "friend" is either exaggerating or intentionally spreading disinformation. Unfortunately, that happens too much.

My first response, since I have been on both sides of this road, is to assume that they are probably telling the truth, unless they give me good reason not to. In this particular instance, I think this person is making a mistake to equate the commonly seen huge black triangle with a much smaller hexagonal drone, because they don't know much detail about the triangle observations. But there might be some technological connection.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
>>
You may think this is not true, but what i am telling you is the absolute truth. I know about these craft, because my best friend designed them or if you will he invented them. He is also responsible for inventing the B2 along with many other craft sighted for the last 28 years! The man is a genius, no doubt., and a very dear friend of mine.
>>

If you say he "designed" them or "if you will invented them"...

There are people who wrote entire books about incredible, not yet seen technology pretty much the same way as you describe. Those books are full with schematics and designs.

However, that those plans and theories about alleged UFO/anti-grav devices exist does not mean the actual CRAFT exist. There is still a "little" difference between someone, say, filing a patent for an anti-grav device, time-machine, "free energy device" etc...and whether the devices are indeed reality.

What I want to know is...has your friend REALLY worked "close-up" and "hands-on" building and controlling those devices...or has he maybe just wrote a paper on the theory and is therefore convinced that he is the designer and inventor? And then telling you "Yes, those craft exist because they use this or that technology...."...but NOT based on real life experience but merely on his own speculations and assumptions? This is in fact not clear from your posting.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There was an article in the Scientific American that discussed the technology - starting with negative refraction. And refraction is what mirrors are based on. I am just saying that using the term mirror is a simplification I might use when talking to someone who probably did not have a deep knowledge of optics. And I am guessing that the OP does not have deep technical knowledge.
edit on 29-11-2013 by sorgfelt because: more explanation

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Just because the high level information the friend divulged was not classified does not mean that more detail is not classified.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Black triangle drones?

You mean like these?

4.bp.blogspot.com...

You say to shut down electronics?

And they don't go out alone and even with other more exotic planes to surveillance unusual sky crafts?

I know they do.

If they're making triangle drones now, they're not triangle crafts.
edit on 29-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join