The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What I am going to tell you will be highly disputed by many. I only have my word on this information, but it is the truth. I will elaborate in a moment. This is not a secret there are publications out about this. What we call the "Black Triangles" are actually drones. They are not triangles but hexagon in shape. They are stealth when they are in the locked position; when they are unlocked for certain types of testing they are visible. There are aprox. 10+ of these in the possession of the United States. They use a mirror type technology to reflect back down to the ground the sky you are looking at above, this is when they are in the locked mode making the machine stealth. They are completely silent, hover and can turn on a dime. Their method of travel is very interesting. They "surf" along a magnetic field created by the machine itself. Physics prevents any human pilot from manning these type of craft , as our bodies could not withstand the G forces created. The speed and exact force, I do not know.

There purpose is to hunt! They hunt electrical devices and can shut them down in one click of a button. They are being used to protect us by the DOD. So imagine, making a stop in Iran and dismantling ANYTHING that emits an electrical signal. For example, weapons, cars, phones....etc. They are ours and part of our military but will continue to be denied by our government. There is a very large one approx the size of a house, She controls the other smaller ones. For example when a sortie is going to take place the mother craft chooses which smaller craft will fly the mission.....

You may think this is not true, but what i am telling you is the absolute truth. I know about these craft, because my best friend designed them or if you will he invented them. He is also responsible for inventing the B2 along with many other craft sighted for the last 28 years! The man is a genius, no doubt., and a very dear friend of mine.

Like I said in the beginning of this post, most of you will be skeptical but if you have questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer in a timely manner. If i don't know the answer I will simply ask him.

Thanks for your time,
Pax

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What do you know about your friends credentials? How do you know him/her?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

You see Its hard to beleive you when I has someone else telling me they are advanced airships built by lockheedmartin and BAE systems operated by the US navy and 1 or 2 by the Royal Navy/RAF who role os advanced anti balaitic missle defence system/transport/recon vessel. And to back his claims up were some patents from the 1970's of plans for such a ship and succefull intial tests.

So who is true? Are both true?
edit on 29-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"You may think this is not true"

that's exactly what I think

why are you suggesting this is the truth if it's not ?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If he supposedly designed them, then what are the designated names of them? He should know since he designed them.
And if your friend "invented" (all by himself?) the B2, then he works or worked at, Northrop Grumman at some point during the 50's-60's?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I have known him in person for 4 years. For the last 20+ years he has worked in a secret capacity for the Military and the US Government he lost his entire family for living a double life. He no longer works in secret
however, I am very protective of him and will not divulge any personal information. Please know, he would never tell me something that would jeopardize his career or my safety in any way shape or form. so what I have told you is information I am allowed to share. There are no secrets that I am withholding. I will tell you he is a patriot and looks at the government with an "attitude of it's my job" He is unbiased in his work but in his opinions, well that is a different story. He does not care for the current administration.

He is also studying my sons behaviors as they relate to solving problems. My son is Autistic and my friend is working on a project that deals with human behaviors, of all types, being incorporated into robots. Within the Autism community, the idea is to better assist these children in providing quality of life.

He is a good guy!

Pax

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

sounds sensible to me...

the 'surfing' mode of propulsion is probably a better description than the 'gliding' motion i reported seeing back in Phoenix AZ on 2 Dec1996... with a 12 foot spread, triangle having pelican sized glowing spots (glowed like the mercury-vapor street light color)

i could have thrown a stone & hit the fixed triangle formation...

but both fear & discretion told me to not to reveal my presence & get visited by men-in-black in a short time

i had guessed the craft were for monitoring the streets/traffic/people/environment, etc

Richmond Virginia huh... that's pretty near Va Tech also a CIA + FBI stomping grounds
edit on 29-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I only know the names of the what the craft are called and the specific name of the largest one. As, far as the B2 he designed the capabilities...He did not built it on a very small scale and then of course it was constructed to be used by the Military.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Please excuse me from accepting most of what you have stated. No one person would have designed both the B-2 bomber and the triangles. If you were fully aware of the UFO situation and of the decades-long efforts to replicate the physics of the UFO, you would not allow yourself to write such material.

I hope you have a nice holiday off from high school.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How old is he?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I am sorry but I cannot believe this since the black triangle shape I saw was most definitely not a hexagon shape and this was back in 1992. Also, I doubt that these drones can communicate telepathically, just sayin'

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I see you've been registered since 2007 so my thoughts are you probably didn't wait almost 6 years to fabricate something.

You've known him in person for almost 4 years, so have you just recently found out about this or have you been keeping it to yourself for that long?

There are STRICT non-disclosure agreements that must be signed for need to know information, so why did he find it pertinent to tell you and risk everything?

link   
reply to post by St Udio

I was gonna say something about the "Phoenix Lights" in my OP but I forgot. You are absolutely correct the Phoenix lights was a test gone haywire. The largest craft, flew directly over Phoenix and was visible to many.
It was a mistake that took place in the computer code function. It never should have happened.

Thanks for your reply,

Pax

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I believe you.

Why not?

I like the method of propulsion.

SnF for an interesting thread. It takes courage to post things like this as I imagine you will find.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have seen a black triangle in person. It hovered low above the parking lot of my gym as I was entering. If I had a quarterback's arm I could have hit the thing it was hovering so low. It shot a purple beam across the sky. The beam wasnt solid, liquid, or gas. It was something I have never seen before or since. The beam looked like a cross between fire and a lazer and it "crawled" across the sky.
Why would it fire this beam in a downtown setting and what can you tell me about the makeup of this beam?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I take it this information is classified? And is that your actual photo in your Avatar?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ok.

So this person not only gave you permission to post top secret info online and on a public forum, but told you a mother ship controls the smaller ones? So who controls everything else? This surely isn't an automated system! Why didn't you go to a newspaper? Why ATS? This kind of news deserves a much larger audience. Above all, why does the DoD need to turn off electronic devices remotely and with what I am presuming an EMP, and where is the proof of it happening...?
(This actually makes me wonder about all remote controlled aircraft in general)

My initial thought was "its plausible" but after much consideration I began to wonder how or why someone would divulge this information on ATS of all places. This type of story would explain far too much and probably destroy any type of "ufology" as it exists today.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I only know the names of the what the craft are called and the specific name of the largest one

You said you could ask him in the OP, would you mind asking him what the technical names are?
And what is the specific name of the largest one?

He did not built it on a very small scale and then of course it was constructed to be used by the Military.

I'm a bit confused, could you clarify what you mean?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I found out when we were just talking one night about past assignments. It was in the last 6 months. Remember I said his work was done in secret. It no longer is and he told me this was unclassified information.
that is available for the public.

After losing his family, he told the US that the only way he would continue working for them was if he could share his position with anyone he wanted to. They agreed. Like I said he would never tell me anything classified and I have asked.

Pax

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join