It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Oh, it probably does not display for you. It was one of those silly Ancient Aliens meme generator pictures - for amusement purposes only.

Here's another one:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

A lot of people forget that many of the first wave of contactees were involved in either the occult and/or military intelligence. People like Guy Ballard, George Adamski and George Van Tassel were members of or started occult/metaphysical orgs before or after their initial contacts. Billy Meier was a former military guy. Also groups like Blavatsky's Theosophists and Meade Layne's Inner Circle of Light claimed contact with ultraterrestrial intelligences. Let's not forget Crowley's LAM and Jack Parsons' involvement with JPL and the OTO.

And it continues to this day. We all remember Heaven's Gate. There's also the Raelians and the countless channeled messages from Ashtar Command. Aside from formal orgs, many contactees/abductees suddenly quit their cubicle day jobs and become new-age type therapists preaching the gospel of the benevolent space brothers - or they go mad.

Ufologists who also study the occult have a wider view of the phenom. I can't speak on the legitimacy of The Temple of Set, but if it's the "real deal" then I suspect Mr. Aquino knows far more than he's letting on, which obviously isn't much. The big question I'd like answers to is this: Do The Powers That Be know that aliens are non-physical "inter-dimensional" beings? Is the inter-planetary hypothesis a cover? Are ufo cults and various occult fraternities fronts for MK-Ultra style PSYOP experiments? Are there guys in the Pentagon in black robes communicating with their alien overlords with the help of psychotronic technology? Okay, that was four questions, but inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

corsair00

By the way, Michael Aquino recently sent Douglas Dietrich a letter demanding a retraction and threatening a lawsuit. Dietrich addressed this letter recently on a radio program:

Dietrich has alleged that he worked with Aquino in the 1980s and has revealed some startling information about this. Among these revelations is that Aquino was summoned by the military to come up with a PsyOp on the Roswell incident. We don't know exactly what did actually happen, and speculations run one way and the other. But it was stated that Aquino utilized the enigma and mysterious nature of what was probably a top secret American experiment to inject a "modern mythology" of alien greys into the mass psyche. I do believe that the alien greys is a disinfo campaign - a deliberate, tailor-made myth for the people. It also conveniently hides all of the covert goings-on in the deserts of Nevada and elsewhere which can always be blamed on the "aliens". Clearly a PsyOp, from my perspective...

So the thousands of people reporting contact.abductions from "Greys" and the revelations from sources like Whitley Striebier in books like "Communion" are just victims of a mass "PsyOp" agenda???

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not buying any of it. In our recent news we've had three legitimate whistleblowers: Snowden, Manning, and the UK hacker kid. Look what happened to them. You really want me to believe that these guys can walk around and publish their "intel" with impunity??

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks Firemoon for your reply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not question Vallée credentials and the tremendous input he gave to the study of the UFO/Alien phenomenon.
His proposition of the IDH was a brilliant advance in this field in its time.

But given his ties to the military, and in particular, to some proeminent military associated with PsyOPs shouldn´t we question some of his ideas?

I mean, we should not take all Vallée "stuff" as valid.
Just consider that someone to get acess to classified information from the military could have been "forced" to make some concessions to them, and that could imply some degree of desinformation.
Maybe some of Vallée´s ideas arent all genuinely good and valid information.

Also his rosacrucian beliefs (Hynek was also rosacrucian) could have interfered with his evaluation of the information/data and intentionally/untentionally led to some not so valid conclusions.

I say, if we are skeptic with every sighting and person (be it civilian, military or scientist), why should we give a free pass to Vallée?
We are skeptic with Sallas, Marcel, Alexander or Stanton Friedman, so we should be a bit more cautious with Vallée. Only because he started as an "inovative free-thinker" on this subject that does not mean that he is off-the hook (from the Military -Industrial Complex influence).

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

Brilliant points and brilliant questions - and I expect equally brilliant hints and run-around/answers, should Michael Aquino address those himself.

The Harvard psychiatrist John Mack worked with contactees and claimed the majority of them became obsessed with the Earth and spirituality and felt a mission or destiny to do something of significance with their lives. I know many people hate him, but Steven Greer is also a contactee. But anyways, John Mack himself started to adopt a more shamanic/esoteric perspective from his work with these people. He was also schooled in transpersonal psychology under the tutelage of Stanislav Grof, who originally worked with patients utilizing '___' before it was made illegal. Again, non-ordinary states of consciousness and contact with non-human intelligence is the common theme here.

In my opinion, I think that TPTB absolutely know about the interdimensional/consciousness aspect of the ET phenomenon. Especially Alexander and Aquino. Greer states that the Aviary group, Stubbleine, Alexander and Dames, visited and accosted him after a successful UFO contact, or CE-5, that made newspaper headlines at the time. I also strongly suspect that these types of people have been, in the past, directly involved in employing the interplanetary hypothesis/PsyOp as a cover for the real truth - but mostly to shroud the covert operations in a veil of absurd, enigmatic secrecy. But also possibly to prevent the petty peasants from accessing this realm and invoking it for themselves. But since both Alexander and Aquino have been quite vocal about the occult and shamanism, I would suspect that they actually want people to know about the larger reality. It may turn out that the shadowy, sinister boogeymen are actually humanitarians at heart, and perhaps they never even knew it - or we never did.

I think UFO PsyOps have been primarily implemented within the contexts of cults and situations that cast the phenomenon in a dark and sinister light. Cattle mutilations near Dulce, the Paul Bennewitz case in New Mexico, David Jacobs' abductees etc. Jacques Vallee's book "Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception" highlights the best examples of the carefully crafted hoaxes. But off the top of my head, I do believe Dr. Fred Bell and his Pleaidians were connected to this in an esoteric/MK Ultra sort of way. He was certainly enigmatically fishy all the way until his mysterious death...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jacques Vallee has been around for a long time - he was also schmoozing with Anton LaVey in the Bad Old Days - and wrote one of the tail-wagging endorsements in the front of John A's UFO book. If you want as close to a government insider as you can legitimately get, I do recommend John's book; and he goes around giving presentations, which he does very expertly, with lots of graphics. Also to the point, he's a thoroughly honest man who is quite frank about what he does and doesn't know.

My problems with aliens are basically physical. And I say this as a lifelong sci-fi devotee who used to get into this all the time with Forry Ackerman over after-dinner coffee at the Ackermansion. Let's try the short version:

First of all, the velocity of light is not any kind of actual speed limitation. You keep your foot on the accelerator, you keep going faster. What does happen is that you outspeed the EMS emissions or reflections that tell other people where you are, and also mess up your own ability to see out the viewport for the same reason.

This being the case, the problem with interstellar travel is not speed per se; it's navigation. Essentially you're flying blind, and thus have to know where you're going by accurate calculation before you pass Lite1.

A derivative problem is not running into stuff along the way. You hit anything of any size at that speed, it's through you in an instant; no time for any evasion or closing airlocks. About the only way around this, assuming that most of the "solidified" stuff out there is matter, would be to install an antimatter projector, or AMP, on the nose of your ship, to annihilate anything in front of you before impact.

This gets a little headachey, but AMPs are devices designed to emit harmonious streams of positrons and antiprotons through the bombardment of matter by proton beams energized at a level of several billion electron-volts. When the antimatter particles are accelerated via electromagnetic coils, they combine with and annihilate particles of matter in their path, producing zero mass and a great deal of radiation. [The process of annihilation releases energy many hundred times greater than that caused by a matter-fusion bomb of similar weight - for instance, your hydrogen bombs.]

So any ET ship using AMP technology to get to Earth from Alpha Centauri would need to switch the thing off well before getting here, or what happened to Alderaan in the original Star Wars movie would happen to Earth, and the ship would have no opportunity to suck up cows or do sex experiments on bored housewives.

What about "dimensions"? This word gets thrown around a lot, particularly among quantum geeks who have long since moved into a reality of Möbius strips and Klein bottles. It's not all that complicated in reality. Matter extends in three dimensions, and exists in a span of time (the 4thD), which is just a way of comparing its duration to that of something else. [This is what "relativity" is all about.] Nothing esoteric about this.

There are no other/higher "dimensions". Misinterpretation of Einstein et al. gave rise to all sorts of zany stuff like wormholes and parallel universes. I love this stuff in sci-fi as much as anyone else, but 'taint there, sorry. At the end of Indy 4 Steven switched his original "regular" aliens into "interdimensional" ones to get around all the time/distance hassles, but that's just LucasFilm fun.

So we can get ET to and from Earth within the laws of physics as long as he's careful to shut off the AMP before getting on top of us, and assuming his factory GPS nav system is good enough to calculate a precise destination before he goes to Lite1.

So does he go through all that trouble just to buzz startled jetliners and enjoy a few abductee anal probes? Why not take over, or at least infiltrate. Maybe Obama's actually a Goa'uld; he sure looks like Apophis.

I can't talk about Black Program Earth-craft, but there's a lot of stuff about the concept on the Internet, from the sophisticated to the wacky. You can find just about everything that's been interpreted as ET.

As for extremely fast speeds and instant direction-changes, that's exactly what you get with gyroscopics. Unmanned, of course, since the G-forces would mash you to pizza. Drone tech has actually been around for a long time; it's just hit the headlines with the IraqiAfganiPakistan gig. Skunk was building drone versions of the Oxcart, aka SR-71 Blackbird, half a century ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Ahhh but there IS a possibility the Nazi's had involvement in alien activites. See this video youtu.be...

I do think The Aldebaran Mystery is worth taking a closer look at. Also I would take a closer look at the Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

So the thousands of people reporting contact.abductions from "Greys" and the revelations from sources like Whitley Striebier in books like "Communion" are just victims of a mass "PsyOp" agenda???

It is probably more complicated than that, since there is a real phenomenon. But generally speaking, in regards to people like Whitley Strieber, absolutely YES! He even admits it!

Explosive testimony from the most high profile "alien abductee" about his early childhood involvement with Air Force schools and mind control experiments that relate to false flag PsyOps (psychological operations) to create a false alien mythology for purposes of geopolitical and occult manipulation of the masses.

Not to go off on a tangent, but the same school that Whitley Strieber remembers being taken to shortly before his encounter with "the Visitors", is also the same school that The Finders abducted children were alleged to have been taken to. In correspondence with the man, Paul Bonacci, who claims helped abduct a boy named Johnny Gosch, to be brought into MK Ultra programming at SAC Air Force Base, letters from other boys told Bonacci that Gosch had been taken down to Mexico with "The Colonel" as well. Same place.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is just exhausting me... it hurts the brain to read so many different theories mixed with disinfo, lies, fiction, myths, etc. From aliens such as Alpha Draconians, from: Sirius, Orion, Pleiadeans, Arcturians, Galactic Federation of Light and the space brothers, to The Rosewell Alien Interview according to which:

'The "Old Empire" priests managed to corrupt the concept
of individual immortality into the idea that there is
only one, all-powerful IS-BE, and that no one else is or
is allowed to be an IS-BE. Obviously, this is the work
of the "Old Empire" amnesia operation.

to religious views, according to which the aliens are demons of deception who try to take you away from following God, for example (Bo_Xian's thread):

An overview of the spiritual messages of UFO critters . . .

“…sought to find a rationale for the reason that might lie behind such visitations in his excellent book Intelligent Life in the Universe. After critically analyzing a number of possible motives, he stated quite bluntly: “One of the primary motivations of the exploration of the new world was to convert the inhabitants to Christianity. Can we exclude the possibility of an extraterrestrial evangelism?” pp203-204 THE ANDREASSON AFFAIR

ARE ET’S INTENTIONALLY EVANGELIZING US for an alternative SPIRITUALITY?

QUOTES from the critters:

--an “other dimensional,” dream like quality . . .
My wife’s paper . . . about fallen angels . . .

To Ancient Aliens and their spaceships described in the Bible...

to now Jaques Vallee and the Interdimensional aspect and his theories

------------------
You DO see what the UFO topic looks like? A complete UTTER BS! (Okay thanks for explaining to me his ideas, it does sort of summarize me in short what Vallee is on to)

That's why all these theories need to be burned in the fire, NONE should be believed, one needs to find out what these beings are themselves

reply to post by maquino

First of all, the velocity of light is not any kind of actual speed limitation. You keep your foot on the accelerator, you keep going faster. What does happen is that you outspeed the EMS emissions or reflections that tell other people where you are, and also mess up your own ability to see out the viewport for the same reason.

This being the case, the problem with interstellar travel is not speed per se; it's navigation. Essentially you're flying blind, and thus have to know where you're going by accurate calculation before you pass Lite1.

Without knowing what technology you are dealing with e.g the Alien interview talks about telepathically controlling the craft, so without knowing how they operate it's pointless to say how a being is not able to navigate its direction.

Also if they change dimension, their frequency of vibration to preserve their body that according to the 'Alien interview' is just a puppet of the IS-BEs, then there can be somehow made to travel in a way you may not even imagine.

The point is without knowing how a highly advanced even interdimensional beings would travel, it's not a good idea to say what they can or can't do.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Alright, you are starting to get it. Remember how I said that the UFO phenomenon filters in through the imagination? In cultural settings in the past, when everyone was "on the same page", so to speak, everyone could connect to the same basic vision and idea of "the Other". It was more common. Now think about the world we live in today - how fragmented and individual and disconnected. Distorted reflections of this archetype are filtering in through individual egos, mostly as dreams or visions, but conveyed using a large variety of differing words and descriptions. Thus completely contradicting and convoluting the entire enigma and making it more and more mysterious. You have to step outside of the "black and white" thinking error. If it's this one version, then it couldn't be this other version etc. You can't capture this under one umbrella - we ALL speak a different language. It is communication and 3D reality that is being shown up as insufficient for dealing with the larger reality. Ultimately, it is an experience. You have either had it or you haven't. And if you have had it, and you try to explain it to people, you will create just yet another example of contact, using your own descriptions etc. So Vallee's theory still supports all of that, and he does try to separate the wheat from the chaff. He does that better than most UFO researchers.
edit on 23-9-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Agreed - the deep end of the UFO pool is swirling with all kinds of competing and overlapping theories. But that's what make it so interesting. it's like "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" episode of X-Files only plus wizards!

I don't doubt the possibility of biological visitation, but the majority of cases I've read about seem to fit the ultraterrestial theory best. I've also had several personal experiences that tend to confirm that these things are more like the elementals and spirits of occult lore than advanced alien culture. Of course it very well could be that they are in fact an advanced alien culture using occult/magick technology to contact us via astral projection, telepathy/channeling. Sufficiently advanced technology looks like magicks. This would explain why many contactees have been seen going into a trance during their contacts while the witnesses observed nothing but a person lying unconscious for five minutes. Also high weirdness like morphing entities, floating through walls, frozen time, travel to other planets in minutes, etc.

It could be that all these theories are correct. And it wouldn't be surprising to find out that military intel groups are using the UFO meme in all it's variations for any number of reasons. If there is a shred of evidence that an idea has potential military applications, best believe there are people working on it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

maquino
2) Did I write MW for money? Every other work of mine has always been available as a free ebook from one of my two webpages, xeper.org/maquino or rachane.org MW was an entirely different kind of project: I wrote it for PSYOP and politico-military circles within various parts of the government, and they got it electronically for free. Since I take the Constitution seriously when it says We The People are sovereign in the United States, and since MW constitutes a major reconceptualization of how the US goes about war, I also felt it should be publicly available. So I published it through Amazon at a price only slightly over its cost, and it's less on Kindle and free through the KindlePrime system. Since it took me over a year to do, including expensive research, I'm satisfied that I'm not exploiting anyone. And of course no one's forced to buy it either

Strange-- when I looked for the book (on amazon) the only copy I was able to find was priced at something like $30. Which IMHO is pretty insane for a book. I wonder how that happened, if you say you're selling it inexpensively. I didn't see an option for digital download, either. And I did look.

I'll have to look again. Thanks for the heads up.

edit on 23-9-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hey guys just found this radio show between james Jancik and Dietrich that adresses some public records related to Aquino. It appears the radio host is welcoming Aquino to debate this with Dietrich, any interest aquino?

edit on 23-9-2013 by paradoxstyle because: (no reason given)

Ahh nevermind didnt refresh the page to see someone else already has posted the exact same link.

Okay so just an update, would be nice to hear your side of the story to the situation that is brought up in the video and all the claims in it.
edit on 23-9-2013 by paradoxstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

thanks for the clarification dude.
i can fully understand losing your temper and frustration. but when you communicate that its liek admitting you have lost.

try not to let emotions type your comments.

sorry i came down so hard on you. when an OP loses it like that it can really detract from thier message.
i look forward to reading more, and am really impressed that MR Aquino came along personally to comment.

great thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There are a at least a couple of posters here who have made some excellent points. In addition, many of the topics in this thread are personal, longtime interests of mine. Therefore, I will come out of ATS retirement long enough to weigh in here. Couldn't resist this one.

It will have to wait until a little later this evening, however. I have Michael's MindWar on Kindle, but I had to return it because of formatting issues. It may have just been a hinky download, so I'll repurchase once the return goes through.

From what I've read so far it was definitely worth the purchase price. The caveat: Worth it---but maybe not for all the reasons Mr. Aquino thinks it is. More on that later.

I will say that Michael is definitely brilliant and an interesting read.

I look forward to discussing some of the topics here as well as Dr. Vallee and Colonels Aquino and Alexander. Back later.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ah good to see you around again old chap.... I was me, via the patent Roney Encepholograph told The Gut to post on this thread............. cough...

Anyway, Vallee and my take on the man. For me, I've never felt or do feel like I am being "talked down to" by Vallee, he is wholly inclusive in his writings and wants others to explore for themselves. There's a rump of people on both sides of the UFO debate who give the impression that they are "superior" to the rest of us and "Hey, well I deign to descend to the level of the plebs from time to time to give them the benefit of my vast intellect".

One thing I have garnered from Vallee's musings is that, he warns those of all opinions to beware of their own expectations when studying the phenomenon. People do have an awful habit of finding exactly that they thought they were going to find, despite any evidence to the contrary.

In that sense one could say that, Vallee is very in tune with "esoteric teachings" as the whole basis of them is exactly that, seek for the sake of seeking, not to merely satisfy one's own ego. To that extent, Vallee is very much a loose cannon as he really has no political and ethical agenda behind his studies, merely the driving need to find out. One can postulate that, Vallee is befriended and co-opted by those who are denied that "purity of action and thought" by the very nature of the work they do and who they work for.

it's a point worth remembering as is the old saying that....... The male porn star who walks sideways through airport security gate, most likely going to Bangkok.
edit on 23-9-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

iwilliam
when I looked for the book (on amazon) the only copy I was able to find was priced at something like $30. Which IMHO is pretty insane for a book. I wonder how that happened, if you say you're selling it inexpensively. I didn't see an option for digital download, either. And I did look.

I published MindWar through Amazon's in-house service, CreateSpace. What jacks the cost up is that CS has only two options for ink: all-color or all-B&W. Since the book has some color illustrations, I had to go with the former, which was significantly more expensive, that's all. It's available in paperback-printed and Kindle versions, including KindlePrime.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

K-PAX-PROT

Not necessarily. But hold on a minute, K-Pax. We shouldn't discount that as an aspect, because there's a great deal of evidence for just such an involvement.

I certainly have a lot to weigh in on here, and I hope to do quite a bit of that tonight. I'm excited about the prospect for great conversation.

My first response--and those to follow--are certainly in no way indicative of order of import, but I will start with K-Pax just to throw some soylent green (food) out for thought:

The word "meme" is a rather new word, but the concept itself is ancient. Certainly not unfamiliar to the PSYOP/Social Engineering cadre.

A meme (/ˈmiːm/; meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture."[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[3]

The word meme is a shortening (modeled on gene) of mimeme (from Ancient Greek μίμημα Greek pronunciation: [míːmɛːma] mīmēma, "imitated thing", from μιμεῖσθαι mimeisthai, "to imitate", from μῖμος mimos "mime")[4] and it was coined by the British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins in The Selfish Gene (1976)[1][5] as a concept for discussion of evolutionary principles in explaining the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena. Examples of memes given in the book included melodies, catch-phrases, fashion, and the technology of building arches.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

It is absolutely INDEED possible that Whitley Streiber--as well as Barney & Betty Hill and other Contactees/Abductees--were "infected" as it were with a "mind virus." One that malignantly spread throughout ufology/society.

Are you familiar, K, with the literature that connects the Hills (and other contactees as mentioned by ultimaFule) with psyops/intelligence personnel? It's a very important scarlet ribbon that demands both investigation and an open mind. Time and TIME AGAIN we see the heavy hand of the intel boys muddying the waters. Take heed.

The following is a decent start:

The UFO contactee movement was led by people that worked hand-in-hand with the CIA; the abductee scenario was created by CIA personnel. It reveals an intriguing alternative universe of the contactee and abductee phenomenon.

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

Looking forward to more conversation with ultimaFule, meaningles333, maquino, corsair00, and my brudda-from-another-Queen mother: FireMoon.

edit on 23-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It is absolutely INDEED possible that Whitley Streiber--as well as Barney & Betty Hill and other Contactees/Abductees--were "infected" as it were with a "mind virus." One that malignantly spread throughout ufology/society.

this is really fascinating stuff. I look forward to hearing more about this aspect. I do believe that this is a possible scenario but is there any other "mind virus" examples besides the alien one?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join