It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Bybyots
reply to post by paxnatus

Thanks for posting what you have. What you are describing sounds uncannily familiar to the same sort of thing that Michael Aquino had described while he was last participating in threads at ATS.

As for extremely fast speeds and instant direction-changes, that's exactly what you get with gyroscopics. Unmanned, of course, since the G-forces would mash you to pizza.

Drone tech has actually been around for a long time; it's just hit the headlines with the IraqiAfganiPakistan gig. Skunk was building drone versions of the Oxcart, aka SR-71 Blackbird, half a century ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I remember correctly he had attributed the gyroscopically controlled drones to the Nazi "Bell" project that was secretly brought to America along with Operation Paperclip.

That's an interesting place to find corroboration, I think.

Very interesting catch. Almost fits like a glove.

I would like to hear more about the specifics of the craft. Can he elaborate on the magnetic field propulsion system? What powers the craft? I hear they've been building atomic craft since the 60's.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

The X-29 was G limited for structural reasons, not because it could pull too many Gs for the pilot to withstand.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

They installed a nuclear reactor on a B-36 in the 60s but it never powered the aircraft, as they couldn't put enough shielding for the crew to survive more than one or two flights and still get airborne.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

parad0x122

HOWEVER, what irks me is when people put words in other people's mouths to try and solidify their argument. Two examples just in this thread alone would be:

Secondly, this one:

HumAnnunaki
The explanation you provide is that of Nikola Tesla's signature
but Nikky explained that humans do definitely ride and control them!

First off, who says that if this craft is real, it utilizes the same THEORETICAL technology that Nikola Tesla invented?

In the opening statement made by Pax, she describes the force field
said object rides on.
It is a description that of Nikola Tesla himself used to explain his "Flying Stovepipe".

I made a correlation between the two.. nothing more!
NO WHERE did I put words inserted in anyone's mouth!

Pax.. all apologies if you feel I sniped or insulted you!!!

ParadOx - please read my 'signature'

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by drneville

Actually . . . no.

Her narrative does NOT sound attention seeking, to me, at all.

The naysaying posts?

THOSE typically read like very haughty and VERY attention seeking.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Uhhhhhh . . . the airline pilot flying above the Phx lights craft saw a LARGE SOLID CRAFT that he asserted was large enough to have landed his airlilner on top of.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Pax, would you mind going into detail about the propulsion? I know the actual system might be difficult to relay, to say the least, but just some more details.

Whether or not its true is not particularly relevant to me, it will be fun exploring the narrative regardless!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I could swear I recall a docu back in the early 1990's stating that it was capable of black-out/red-out threshold for the G-suits being used at that time. And 100%, it definitely was limited due to structural integrity as well. Though nowadays you're probably right, our pilots may be able to withstand more then 8 G's.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I read it, but still it seemed to me like you were trying to discredit without really giving her a fair shake. Then again, tone is pretty difficult to sense via text, so my apologies to you Hum if I was mistaken

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Good thread op.
So these shuttle crafts, can detect any kind of electrical/electronic device?
Can the mother craft and or the shuttle craft cloak themselves in a low black
cloud? Can they detect gravity / and or scalar waves or radiation?
I have a good reason to ask these questions

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It no longer is and he told me this was unclassified information.
that is available for the public.

Can you ask him what the program names were for these projects? If this is information available to the public, and UNCLASSIFIED, then this will be an easy way for us to verify the veracity of your claims?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

parad0x122

I read it, but still it seemed to me like you were trying to discredit without really giving her a fair shake. Then again, tone is pretty difficult to sense via text, so my apologies to you Hum if I was mistaken

Thank you for pointing out my tone -
In the future I will correct my 'chat' technique.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lol, I don't think that'd be necessary. You were more then clear on your responses! In regard to the OP, I'd love to see pictures or more information on the propulsion/flight system myself.

Hopefully we're a little closer to "silver surfing" our way to work now ;-)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
*I question why as soon as you could you ran to a Conspiracy forum all excited to get this out there.

*Youve known this person 4 years-not a long time. Some of us have friends for 50 years. The more time-the more gets proven OVER time or WITH time...so to speak.

*You say youre very protective of him, yet here you are. What would be the reasoning to take whats been "divulged"...and hurry on-line yelling "Guess what!? Its true! They do exist! My friend INVENTED them!"?

Do you see my points? Why run to the 'media-(to use a phrase-ATS) to do this?

And Im not saying any part of your OP is false. Just the intent is suspicious to me.

PS Given this, if I was your friend...I'd be afraid to tell you anything...
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Suggestion:

Instead of relaying information second hand through word of mouth, where this whole thing gets drawn out with the usual ooos, ahhhs, scepticism and speculation, I'm requesting you have your 'friend' either create an ATS account to answer questions directly, or that you politely request your friend to write a what's usually called a white paper, or technical brief within allowable parameters of divulgence.

This saves OP from the worry and concern of giving information they feel uncomfortable or unsure about giving, as well as saving OP from dealing with technical terminologies they've no grasp of comprehension to explain.

Thus, if friend of OP set up an ATS account, they could answer questions best, or, if they data dumped a technical brief/white paper, we could all then have questions answered without the drawn out process of inquiry for pages and pages.

Shoot, maybe friend of OP could just author a wiki on whatever these things are suppose to be called if they're no longer all super secret squirrel any more. They could do something similar to the B2 wiki, but for the triangles, whatever they might be called, and then post a link here for all of us to poke at.

edit on 11/29/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Or even better,
if he really is the inventor of black triangles and the B2,
Get him on here for an AMA thread.
Now that would be the way to go with it...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

The F-16 was the first to have the ability to pull more Gs than the pilot. By three time the X-29 came along pilots could handle very short bursts of 10gs, with sustained 9s.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

parad0x122 I'd love to see pictures or more information on the propulsion/flight system myself.
Hopefully we're a little closer to "silver surfing" our way to work now ;-)

My interest leans in Tesla's design.. which he claimed as the "Flying Stovepipe"
which conjures the thought of the "cigar-shaped|" UFO so my belief is our
military has used the same propulsion design for the "circular" UFO, "triangle" UFO
and now possibly this "hexagon" UFO.

I agree, "silver surfing" and "cloud skipping" is what I've been waiting for!

Pics would be cool, diagrams and blueprints, even better!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by St Udio

I was gonna say something about the "Phoenix Lights" in my OP but I forgot. You are absolutely correct the Phoenix lights was a test gone haywire. The largest craft, flew directly over Phoenix and was visible to many.
It was a mistake that took place in the computer code function. It never should have happened.

Thanks for your reply,

Pax

The largest craft which was supposedly flying over phoenix (and occasionally seen in other areas) would be MUCH bigger than a "house". I have read reports of people claiming to have seen triangles MILES wide. The size of a house would be like a large helicopter. Not really as big as some reported seeing triangles.

I do not buy that there is technology which would be that far advanced as that a craft "is flying on a magnetic field" and this technology would NOT be extremely secret.

What you claim here is that that person worked on one ultra-secret project/craft which defies any current physics...and that he now is allowed to talk freely about it? Very hard to believe.

edit on 52013RuFridayAmerica/Chicago09PMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

have read reports of people claiming to have seen triangles MILES wide.

Could you please provide at least one link to a report or analysis like that?

My personal hypothesis is that many of these 'ufo sightings' are in
fact a form of 'projection'. Now a projection hypothesis could be
much more likely to produce something 'miles wide' than any other
hypothesis. This is why I'm interested in what you wrote.

KPB

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join