It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon cities buildings evident near Tycho crater.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

greyer

Sakrateri
Come on with the moon people already! The moon is a massive ball of dust and rock there is absolutely nothing for anyone to eat so how would anyone or anything survive there?? Nothing, Nada, Zilch, there is not one living thing on the moon.

The moon isn't considered by ayone to be like mars, in fact there are already enough people who would pack their bags and move to mars right now that would make a small city. The moon is just a station point for geographical studies and holding of location, like a beacon.

When those videos of the towers first came out and you had the government source talk about the towers, the towers were not smudged out. They are slim tall white towers, and there are domes also. It doesn't look like a human city, yet humans would want to create something advanced if they built there.

What towers there are NO towers on the Moon!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi, moon fans.

About the fact of bases on the far side of the moon,
do research the book
PENETRATION
by Ingo Swann, 1998.
ISBN 0-966-7674-0-3

The man has proved himself with his descriptions of Venus,
before any satellite went there !!

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

C-JEAN
Hi, moon fans.

About the fact of bases on the far side of the moon,
do research the book
PENETRATION
by Ingo Swann, 1998.
ISBN 0-966-7674-0-3

The man has proved himself with his descriptions of Venus,
before any satellite went there !!

Blue skies.

Well if he claimed Moon Bases on the far side then we know he is an IDIOT!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

wmd_2008

I am also way skeptical of remote viewing even when it is right, but how do you know that? It obviously isn't impossible for humans to lie to us and make it behind our back. And it may be less obvious but it is still possible the aliens may have based there.

Again I saw them on youtube before they were blurred out. So I know to believe the people from the inside that tell us they are true. Only a bigot would not believe with all the evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

greyer

wmd_2008

I am also way skeptical of remote viewing even when it is right, but how do you know that? It obviously isn't impossible for humans to lie to us and make it behind our back. And it may be less obvious but it is still possible the aliens may have based there.

Again I saw them on youtube before they were blurred out. So I know to believe the people from the inside that tell us they are true. Only a bigot would not believe with all the evidence.

So your reason for believing in alien moon bases is because you saw a video on Youtube?

So the entire world of astronomy means nothing to you?

There is no evidence alien moon bases exist on the near or far side of the moon. Multiple countries have sent probes and photographed the moon in great detail. If such an alien base exists there is no evidence for one on the surface.

That doesn't mean there can't be alien artifacts on the moon, we just have no evidence of them as yet. However there are reputable scientists interested in looking for such artifacts in high resolution imagery good enough to see the boot prints of the Apollo astronauts.

So such a detailed search will no doubt take place soon.
edit on 30-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
By the way:

China Will Launch Its 1st Moon Rover, 'Jade Rabbit,' On Sunday - Space.com

So is China in on the US cover up too?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

greyer

wmd_2008

Well why don't you point them out on here

LRO QuickMap

Blurred out on youtube so youtube was around when the pictures were taken?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In reviewing my archives I just came across a 1982 letter from George Leonard ["Somebody Else is on the Moon"] repudiating it and asking to be let off the hook for future criticism of claims he no longer believed. Anybody interested in seeing it?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Iran is planning a moon mission too.

Clearly, they're in with NASA and the US too..

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

this dude has clearly never read or seen john carter. smh

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

this dude has clearly never read or seen john carter. smh

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How do these threads even make it to the front page? Never again will I click on a thread that claims to have found some sort of ruins on Mars, the moon, Antarctica, or any other place where there aren't any ruins.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Resolution is mathmatical. It has nothing to do with your brain or eyes, it quite literally is a matter of how many little squares make up the big square.

Also, a city compared with a "city" is entirely an exercise in comparing apples with apples. Moon oranges are probably the low res images of the spaceships that someone posted on here a few months back

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

Click the Antarctica ones! They're always super interesting! (Generally not ruins, but still, they're incredibly interesting)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by windslayer

Now if the hypothesis is correct then if would seem odd for ruins to form without some form of parent civilisation and though lunar soil is rich in silica which would allow the construction of domes using cheap solar furnices to superheat the material using mirrors and lensing effects to perform this there should still be evidence (even though it is constantly ignored and derided).

Such evidence does indeed exist for a pre historic civilisation but is CONSTANTLY derided and ignored and comes in the form of out of place objects, here is a page that is interesting though it is sadly obfuscated beneath personal interpretation and pseudo religious pseudo science (I am religous by the way so dont take offence).
earthbeforeflood.com...
It is worth reading the rest of this page but mining it for interest and be aware it is full of wrong data, still the diamond in the rough and you never find it unless you look.

Likewise legends of flying vehicles and this page makes it into a joke at the end but is still worth reading,
ancient.greyfalcon.us...
Now as far as Iron sky with its tong in cheek humor is concerned, well I loved the film despite the fact it turns the whole subject into a joke and is therefore a perfect piece of accidental disinformation.

The net source I read for the Image analysis software has long dissapeared (been shut down/silenced) a little like My old favourity site Lunararchaeology.org which was staffed by scientific investigators and which ceased in about 2005 but lingered as a dead site to about 2007 and covered much of this area of research with no pop ups or advertising revenue as it was a real net site not like the new breed of advertising driven sites that are all that remain today,.

I downloaded all the Lunararchaeology.org web pages but was not there for the last ones as I never used to have the net so would take a cd or pen drive to the local library and use the terminal there and I still have a lot of the sites data and images which were all genuine and retrieved under the US freedom of information, the ones that are the most interesting with the most telling facts are the then called expedition frames (which were never released as is to the public) as opposed to the airbrushed catalogue frames that were released to the public, the site performed both photographic analysis and image comparison between the expedition frames (from negative when they could get them) and the publicly released catalogue images as well as having information from the Air Brush Monkeys whom were employed to cover any detail at all that might relate to an ancient human or alien civilization in advance of our own and in line with secret government regulation in accordance with the brookings report.
edit on 1-12-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

wmd_2008

I don't know who blurred out the images and I don't know when. I just know that around 2007 I saw the images on youtube without blurrs, and they were exactly what the man from NASA said (which I heard after I saw them) - skinny tall white towers and large white domes, on the moon. A year after all the videos were still up but blurred out.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

JadeStar
So is China in on the US cover up too?

If China had a base on the Moon and US found about it, would the US scream at the whole world what China have? No. It would go classified and never to reach public.

The same goes about nearly everything where classification is involved, there is no evidence for this or that in public but who knows what may be out of public. Yes even extraterrestrials.

The Truth is not out there, the truth is down here in some locked cabinet.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The problem with pictures like this are they are taken from a large distance, and when you zoom in, you begin to get pixelation distortion and everything starts to take on rectangular dimensions, especially areas that have a lot of geophysical features to begin with.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

greyer

wmd_2008

I don't know who blurred out the images and I don't know when. I just know that around 2007 I saw the images on youtube without blurrs, and they were exactly what the man from NASA said (which I heard after I saw them) - skinny tall white towers and large white domes, on the moon. A year after all the videos were still up but blurred out.

There are NO towers on the Moon every picture & video I have ever seen about that subject is people jumping to conclusions about what they think they see in a picture just like THIS thread!
edit on 1-12-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join