It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon cities buildings evident near Tycho crater.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Oh God, this thread, my sides.

The one that really got me was "triangular shaped rock...hole in center " *presents pixelated blown up photo*
I swear, you guys need to learn to do your research before you post threads, because unlike 'that other site' you will get torn asunder if you can't provide a substantial argument or significant evidence. You know, how everything else works in science.

Well...All I did is mention that it looks weird out of place. Even blown up. I have provided a link from NASA...find one blown up or not that looks similar.

But ignore that one if you want...how about those steps...you haven't commented on that...?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is hard to build cities on the moon, as humans (and by extension aliens) cannot live easily over there in the absence of air.

I have been fascinated with this idea of moon bases; but did not find any when I actually focused on moon using recently acquired powers.

Nations others than USA have sent probes to moon and mapped the surface.

So likely moon does not have alien bases.

However there is strong possibility of some alien artifacts being there bearing witness to ancient visits.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

well...bases are a leap of faith...but ancient ruins...in my opinion...a possibility.

I have seen many pics that perhaps could resemble some ancient ruins. Of course...it's not a given...but I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

In 10 years time...i think we'll have a conclusion on this subject...who was a fool...and who was wise.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by exogenesis

I have never seen the mercury video before , has this been discussed already on ATS ? looks legit and definitely like some sort of honeycomb thing like a hive almost

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

yeh it looks like some of the craters have been strip-mined too

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by JadeStar

But the automatic answer to all of them isn't "OMG Alienz."

I didn't say that.

I know what a rock in a crater looks like. I look at them all the time.
See my tagline: "Girl with a 'scope, and a whole lotta hope!"

Care to show us some pics of the rocks taken with your 'scope, girl?

I do astronomy every day. Its my field of study.

Then you should've known astronomy has nothing to do with rocks.
It's geology, or should I say lunology.

I didn't finish reading the rest of the pages in this thread, but I couldn't help but defend JadeStar on this....astronomy MIGHT have something to with rocks...WHEN THEY'RE LOCATED ON THE F*&IN MOON!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Took the words right out of my mouth, then again, seems to be the same group of people that thought the world was ending and McNugetts are made from people...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

vkey08
reply to post by wmd_2008

Took the words right out of my mouth, then again, seems to be the same group of people that thought the world was ending and McNugetts are made from people...

ROFLMFAO

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

GargIndia

It is hard to build cities on the moon, as humans (and by extension aliens) cannot live easily over there in the absence of air.

I have been fascinated with this idea of moon bases; but did not find any when I actually focused on moon using recently acquired powers.

Nations others than USA have sent probes to moon and mapped the surface.

So likely moon does not have alien bases.

However there is strong possibility of some alien artifacts being there bearing witness to ancient visits.

The biggest problem is the scarcity of hydrogen and its related compounds. If you want water, you're stuck with what is frozen in the polar craters, or else you'd have to drill into the mantle to tap water/hydrocarbons/etc. Asteroids are way better in terms of resources, and if you wanted helium-3, you could condense it from the atmosphere of one of the gas giants instead of processing billions of tons of regolith.

As an observation platform for aliens, it just couldn't compete with small observational probes in orbit or lurking within our atmosphere. Then you could expect to see laser (for security and bandwidth) burst transmissions to the main probe/replicator/bracewell probe, but you'd have to occult the beam to observe them. The only hope of finding them would be to look for the infrared signature of industrial activity.

If ET is present within the solar system, it would appear that we'd have to count on them introducing themselves in order to find them. Advanced tech lets you 'move the goalposts' - so I'd think the only chance we'd have to find them would be to look for them slipping up. The various crash stories are somewhat interesting in this respect - ET would be more than capable of cleaning up after themselves if an accident did occur. Anything that did 'crash' was more likely left for us to find.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Clearly these are B&W close up photos of brownies.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'm not saying it's buildings and roads, but if it was roads...it could be some kind of magnetic track or railed track/road like structure and if they did have cars, they would, of course, be heavy enough to not float away. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

exogenesis
Don't know about those images. There is definitely structures on the moon though and also Mercury like these:

edit on 28-11-2013 by exogenesis because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by exogenesis because: (no reason given)

The you tube user
an iphone for picture editing I have head it all!!!

Here is a little bit of txt from his link which tells you a lot more than that youtube idiot

Resolution: 1000 meters/pixel

Yes a resolution of 1KM per pixel
just f_____n

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Don't want to burst your bubble but I didn't see a pyramid or a town in that picture you posted and judging by the amount of stars you got for that post.....no one was fooled.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

winofiend

Roads? Why would they have roads on the moon? The cars would float. Floating cars don't need no roads.

I should know, I've seen back to the future.

Ask the Doc.

m.youtube.com...

Come on.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Didn't you see the video from the moon, and the lunar rover driving the guys around the moons surface ?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by AlphaHawk

You can see those images in more detail, go to the LRO Quickviewer link I posted and check them out.

Why are you being so defensive of me trying to help out?

Listen Boy if you have pictures you LINK (post images) ....OK!!!

And then I will my turn picking to bits the crap out of you pictures. Now go do it!!
edit on 28-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

You sound like such a pleasant chap. I suggest we have a bit of a whip round and fund a rocket build to take you to the moon city. As long as there's enough funding/fuel to actually get you there, let's not worry about a return flight.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I recently saw a unicorn cloud.... Does that indicate, without a doubt, there are unicorn's living in our skies?

The way the moon cities are being defended....y'all forgot the 'pass' part.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

DerbyGawker
Clearly these are B&W close up photos of brownies.

Now you've made me hungry

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

lambros56

Don't want to burst your bubble but I didn't see a pyramid or a town in that picture you posted and judging by the amount of stars you got for that post.....no one was fooled.

I'm not here to get stars. But had I let it go for a few days there no doubt would have been people seeing the "pyramid" and "town". The point is, one can see whatever they want in rocks especially pixelated ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sakrateri
Come on with the moon people already! The moon is a massive ball of dust and rock there is absolutely nothing for anyone to eat so how would anyone or anything survive there?? Nothing, Nada, Zilch, there is not one living thing on the moon.

The moon isn't considered by ayone to be like mars, in fact there are already enough people who would pack their bags and move to mars right now that would make a small city. The moon is just a station point for geographical studies and holding of location, like a beacon.

When those videos of the towers first came out and you had the government source talk about the towers, the towers were not smudged out. They are slim tall white towers, and there are domes also. It doesn't look like a human city, yet humans would want to create something advanced if they built there.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join