It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon cities buildings evident near Tycho crater.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hi I can't create new topics, I dont know why.

When I click in the button to create new post, nothing happens.
I've tried with many different web browsers.

Well the frist time I read about alien bases in the Moon, was in the George Adamski messages.

Do you believe in this guy : Stan Romanek?

www.stanromanek.com...

It doesn't seems to be a Hoax, there are many videos of ufos, testimonial reports, and equations on that site

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

JadeStar
So your reason for believing in alien moon bases is because you saw a video on Youtube?

Lol, no. Remember I said the guy from NASA came out.

So the entire world of astronomy means nothing to you?

Yes. The entire mainstream world of astronomy are liars, and the people keeping secrets are even more occult. I would believe someone coming from the inside warning us about something ten times more than a headline.

There is no evidence alien moon bases exist on the near or far side of the moon.

You wouldn't of had the people come out about it if there was no evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Lets not forget the holocaust and people following orders where 6 million jews were allegedly killed.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men/women to do nothing but follow orders.

They used the "following orders" excuse at the nuremburg trials as well.

Everyone at NASA is following orders to our demise. Later on, if the truth ever comes out enmasse, it will be a big fat sorry story, absolutely meaningless and pointless. Sorry I killed you, sorry, i lied to you, sorry i covered it all up, sorry this and sorry that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

greyer

JadeStar
So your reason for believing in alien moon bases is because you saw a video on Youtube?

Lol, no. Remember I said the guy from NASA came out.

So the entire world of astronomy means nothing to you?

Yes. The entire mainstream world of astronomy are liars, and the people keeping secrets are even more occult. I would believe someone coming from the inside warning us about something ten times more than a headline.

There is no evidence alien moon bases exist on the near or far side of the moon.

You said that a guy from NASA came out, but you didn't say who, you didn't say when, and you didn't provide any kind of evidence whatsoever to support your claim. Names and numbers please.

There is no evidence of bases whatsoever. The people who claim they see bases are either seeing things they desperately want to see or are making it up to sell you something.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by greyer

Lets not forget the holocaust and people following orders where 6 million jews were allegedly killed.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men/women to do nothing but follow orders.

Everyone at NASA is following orders to our demise. Later on, if the truth ever comes out enmasse, it will be a big fat sorry story, absolutely meaningless and pointless. Sorry I killed you, sorry, i lied to you, sorry i covered it all up, sorry this and sorry that.

Yeah... that's an excellent analogy. Comparing the Holocaust to your pretend conspiracy of disinformation. Way to go, Godwin.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

greyer

Lol, no. Remember I said the guy from NASA came out....

Are you talking about Richard Hoagland's buddy Ken Johnston?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

greyer
...Again I saw them on youtube before they were blurred out. So I know to believe the people from the inside that tell us they are true. Only a bigot would not believe with all the evidence.

Which "people on the inside"? And are there any simple tests you can apply to people telling such stories, as to whether they're just mistaken, or are just making it up for any number of common reasons? In the real world I'm sure you don't believe everything that anybody tells you.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by greyer

I would have to agree. Even on a smaller scale. They may get away with lies to some people, but I can tell that what they are saying is not right, it doesn't feel right - plus they will demonstrate a want to control and manipulate through words but when action comes up they say sorry or try to quickly slip out of it. Sometimes they are trying to gain information for a personal means, suggesting that if they lied to another person they could see the information from a different context - because if they know they cannot trust themselves they will not trust anybody else. Sometimes it is specifically to offend and cause a reaction. Finally I am learning at this point it is always best not to give a reaction, but sometimes you want to make prevalent that you know they are acting wicked, of course that will drive them to act more wicked because it is a dominance game of control through actions it seems like.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

JimOberg
Which "people on the inside"? And are there any simple tests you can apply to people telling such stories, as to whether they're just mistaken, or are just making it up for any number of common reasons? In the real world I'm sure you don't believe everything that anybody tells you.

'People' on the inside, in that phase the word people doesn't have to be plural.

Karl Wolf is the reference in 2001, he isn't someone writing UFO books or anything, just telling a story.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

greyer
'People' on the inside, in that phase the word people doesn't have to be plural.
Karl Wolf is the reference in 2001, he isn't someone writing UFO books or anything, just telling a story.

Thanks. My question remains -- did you make any effort to compare his story with existing documentation on, say, the 'Lunar Orbiter' probes? Or was a simple 'feeling' enough to tell you it was credible without bothering to check?

For example, his description of the year he was supposed to have seen these images?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

JimOberg
Thanks. My question remains -- did you make any effort to compare his story with existing documentation on, say, the 'Lunar Orbiter' probes? Or was a simple 'feeling' enough to tell you it was credible without bothering to check?

For example, his description of the year he was supposed to have seen these images?

Yeah I payed close attention to that when I was studying it. Sorry to not be so 'determined' as I used to be. Truly I have lost a lot of passion for studying the aliens recently. It may be because I have gone over almost everything, or they have left. But the thing that got me on here in the first place still holds true - I know they are real, and the enigma is still not fully solved.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Right look at this very good thread indeed from 2008 on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
definitely worth looking at.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
go to you tube

type in "The Discovery of a real anomaly on the moon"

this is from tycho crater. LROC NAC M119923147LE

THIS IS A REAL STRUCTURE

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: relentlesss

It sure is. A crystalline structure, much like countless others. In other words: a rock.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: relentlesss
go to you tube

type in "The Discovery of a real anomaly on the moon"

this is from tycho crater. LROC NAC M119923147LE

THIS IS A REAL STRUCTURE

Holy necropost batman

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Cities on the moon? Next you'll be telling me you can see piles on Uranus

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Natural formations can't be square-shaped or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My sincere apologies. I see my mistake now. Thank you.

It sure is. A crystalline structure, much like countless others. In other words: a rock.

Holy necropost batman

Cities on the moon? Next you'll be telling me you can see piles on Uranus

Natural formations can't be square-shaped or something?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Right look at this very good thread indeed from 2008 on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
definitely worth looking at.

You do know that Mike had to admit he was wrong re spires on the moon because of the shadows on the terrain around them

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bafamedpt

Do you believe in this guy : Stan Romanek?

Is there a word stronger than "no"?

If so, that's my answer.

edit: Sorry for the late response.

edit on 9-6-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join