It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

That's exactly right. I believe the men on the Warren Commission were chosen because of their animosity towards Kennedy, or their willingness to play ball for greater rewards later on, such as Gerald Ford, who as you can see, was incredibly inept, but managed to get in the White House anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortuga

Baker doesn't appear convincing at all and is at best an 'alleged' mistress. I also met and had a drink with LHO in 1962, what, you want proof? That would be a first.

It's so odd how some people just don't want to accept that
they've always been wrong to believe our govt. Odd's not really
the word I want to use. More pathetic really.

Broken hearts don't tell lies. And the timing of the research she was doing.
Is perfect. So your post is quite unimpressive and useless really.
edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortuga

Alrighty then. Thanks for your acrid opinion on the subject. So you don't believe her. I do. She actually has a lot of evidence to back up her claims, unlike your post, which has nothing but animosity and a veiled reference that I believe something sight unseen.

Since I have to conclude that you didn't read her book, and chose to disbelieve, I can assume that you are allegedly informed on the subject, but I see no proof of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She is an opportunist and unfortunately there are plenty of willing believers out there. Not a shred of evidence of their affair, yet many believe her without question.

I'm a little more sceptical myself, just as I am about LHO being a lone gunman. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Tortuga
She is an opportunist and unfortunately there are plenty of willing believers out there. Not a shred of evidence of their affair, yet many believe her without question.

I'm a little more sceptical myself, just as I am about LHO being a lone gunman. Just my opinion of course.

Prove that there isn't a "shred of evidence". I've seen quite a bit. Since you want to come on and post as a newbie, the onus is on YOU to disprove what I am saying. It's called debate. This isn't one of those other sites, where you can spout off and then run away.

Welcome to ATS. Now get cracking, you just wrote a check that apparently you are unable to cash. Back up your accusation.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Tortuga

Well, one thing her story did is to get you to post and join in on the thought and data process here, in this thread and hopefully others. Welcome to ATS, and enjoy your time here. Tell us things you know that we may not, and ask questions of things you've always wondered about. Again, welcome!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

FissionSurplus

Tortuga

Prove that there isn't a "shred of evidence". I've seen quite a bit. Since you want to come on and post as a newbie, the onus is on YOU to disprove what I am saying. It's called debate. This isn't one of those other sites, where you can spout off and then run away.

Welcome to ATS. Now get cracking, you just wrote a check that apparently you are unable to cash. Back up your accusation.

You're of course entitled to believe whatever or whoever you want. I'm not here to debate with you, I thought I'd point out that she should be called the 'alleged' mistress, considering there's no real evidence she was. I don't believe her, you do. I seriously doubt either of us will change our stance, unless I see proof. So let's leave it that way.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

That was very nice of you, Aleister.

As for me, I've done my homework. I invite those who are curious to come and listen to the Out Of The Box broadcast on the 25th, and decide for themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortuga

Gee, sure wish there was more room when making titles on threads, so I could put in the "alleged" part you so desperately need to see.

You're not here to debate? Just throw in a few thinly covered insults and then decide you don't want to take it farther? Okay, then....thanks for playing.

For future reference, it helps to bring your A game when posting on this site. The nature of controversial subjects means that if you have a point of view, be prepared to back it up. At least you're admitting with this last post that you choose not to believe, based on nothing more than your own feelings. That's fair.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have yet had time to listen to the interview, but I will. After some more research, I retract my opinion, of LHO being the lone gunman.

I feel it is possible, a double of Oswald was used, to throw off witnesses, and it is very possible, LHO never fired a gun.

I will go to my grave believing LBJ was involved. He wanted to be President so bad, the Oath of Office was given to him on Air Force One, before leaving Dallas. He was so afraid something might happen before they got back to DC, that would prevent him from becoming President.

He told his mistress, the night before the assasination, " Those SOB"S will never embarress me again, after tomorrow, and that's a promise. "

LBJ was involved at the highest levels, and I hope that big eared red-neck bastard, is burning in hell, along with all his demonic cohorts.

I don't believe everything I read. I just try to use common sense, and logic. I definitely believe those in high gov positions, do many things that should be punishable by death.

As a victim of the horrible affliction, Lyme Disease, I know what the gov is capable of doing. I would love to see the bastards that experimented using ticks, at Plum Island, to spread disease, suffer what I and many thousands have to go through.

It is worse than you can imagine. I pray all you gov goons involved in this, burn in hell.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortuga

If you read her book, you might know the "opportunity" was to leave, and lucky to be alive. She masterminded a plan to hide in fear for 26 years, only now to reap the benefits of such a grandiose plan. It still took another 14 years to get people to the point where we have arrived today. So yes this has "opportunist" written all over it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

zeta55
reply to post by Destinyone

I have yet had time to listen to the interview, but I will. After some more research, I retract my opinion, of LHO being the lone gunman.

I feel it is possible, a double of Oswald was used, to throw off witnesses, and it is very possible, LHO never fired a gun.

I will go to my grave believing LBJ was involved. He wanted to be President so bad, the Oath of Office was given to him on Air Force One, before leaving Dallas. He was so afraid something might happen before they got back to DC, that would prevent him from becoming President.

He told his mistress, the night before the assasination, " Those SOB"S will never embarress me again, after tomorrow, and that's a promise. "

LBJ was involved at the highest levels, and I hope that big eared red-neck bastard, is burning in hell, along with all his demonic cohorts.

I don't believe everything I read. I just try to use common sense, and logic. I definitely believe those in high gov positions, do many things that should be punishable by death.

As a victim of the horrible affliction, Lyme Disease, I know what the gov is capable of doing. I would love to see the bastards that experimented using ticks, at Plum Island, to spread disease, suffer what I and many thousands have to go through.

It is worse than you can imagine. I pray all you gov goons involved in this, burn in hell.

Kudos for sharing your thoughts, and story. We agree on LBJ, on many levels. He coveted the position of President. No... he craved it like a junkie craves his fix. I can see him using his mob connections to get it any way he could.

Today I was watching some of the MSM coverage of the 50th Anniversary on various channels. I was somewhat surprised to see, old talking heads who were in the field of media from that infamous day, now saying, they were more inclined towards the conspiracy side, than the pablum that's pushed off in history books, and on the public who believe whatever is told to them. That in the last 50 years, too much information has come to light. But, that the real secrets are yet hidden away in locked government files.

Maybe there is hope yet....

Des

edit on 22-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

I also agree that LBJ was heavily involved in this. There's a reason he died alone and insane on his ranch in Texas, constantly visited by a shrink. I think it was guilt, over all the many horrible things he did, but worst of all, his part in the assassination.

There is also substantial evidence that there were several Oswalds running around. I find it amazing that the Dallas PD had a complete description of whom to arrest, even before they charged Oswald with the crime of shooting the president. PATSY.

I also have fibromyalgia and a form of arthritis, which is obviously from an infection, which I assume to be man made and weaponized. I feel for you on that one, and I am also incredibly angry about my health stolen away from me in the prime of my life, while the CDC plays dumb about the whole thing.

There is so much to this case, the tentacles of evil and the blowback from it go very deep, and affect us all. It's not just about Judyth running around with some poor little patsy named Lee, or even an assassination cover-up. It was the beginning of a form of evil, hiding behind the flag and the shadow government, doing all manner of criminal actions against all of us. The ripple effect and repercussions from this single act continue as heinous acts are committed while we're told either that it's just a "conspiracy theory" or done in the name of "national security", and will not end until this great nation is in ashes.

See the bigger picture, and know that evil, like cancer, multiplies exponentially, until it is either stopped, or it kills its host.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My cheers to you sir! OP, I admire that you contacted her!
I'm probably not the only one, but I downloaded your posted youtube film. Just to be shure it will never be lost.
I'm a non-american, but i think the JFK shooting and everything linked to this, should still be a warning to everybody in this world, that you cannot trust people when it comes to power. It would be stupid to think, that this could not happen in Europe to!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Goedhardt

If you have the time and the room on your computer, definitely download all the episodes of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". They are worth watching!

This crime is a warning to all nations all over the world who elect their leaders. Assassinations (whether by bullets or plutonium, which is a current favorite), coup d'états, and shadow governments working behind the scenes can occur wherever good and honest people try to govern fairly, for the good of their citizens they represent.

This also serves to make a very important point: Governments lie. All the time.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The following vid series is one of the most important historical documents I've ever come across. Someone deserves BIG kudos for this because there are historical documents and interviews and news coverage that would be lost to history otherwise. Trust me on this one, this series is gold.

I couldn't believe I ended up spending an entire day watching youtube videos and I did NOT get bored, but FLOORED…and educated in a way no history professor has ever managed.

I'd also like to say this and get it off my chest:

The fired-by-JFK sociopath and very pissed-off Allen Dulles would have known more about the details & logistics than anyone.

It's also significant to note that anytime anyone asked a penetrating question to the Warren Commission, Dulles interrupted and/or changed the subject in ways that boggle any sense of intellect or decency...unless one was guilty as sin.

Of course he wasn't the sole architect...it was a conspiracy after all.

Allen Dulles - Criminal, Assassin by Proxy, Sociopath, Nazi Sympathizer, International Banker, World-Class Traitor.

edit on 22-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Dulles was evil, slimy, and was going rogue, which is exactly why he and his underling Cabell were fired by Kennedy. Cabell's brother just happened to be the mayor of Dallas at the time of the murder. What a coinkidink!

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Titled "Oliver Stone: Allen Dulles engineered JFK assassination"

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I can't think of anything low enough or dirty enough to say about Dull-us.
But these aren't just the people who killed a President. They're the people
who killed a people and they're descendents are doing the rest of the job
as we speak. Fifty years later and America is about to bleed to death.

Are we gonna do anything ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

randyvs
Are we gonna do anything ?

Traitorous sumbitches, I agree my friend.

I wonder if we even have to do anything? The penalty is probably built in if history is any teacher. However, if I ever catch one o' those assholes out on a limb screwing the good folk...yeah...I'll step on their fat freaking fingers.

edit on 22-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The GUT
The following vid series is one of the most important historical documents I've ever come across. Someone deserves BIG kudos for this because there are historical documents and interviews and news coverage that would be lost to history otherwise. Trust me on this one, this series is gold.

I couldn't believe I ended up spending an entire day watching youtube videos and I did NOT get bored, but FLOORED…and educated in a way no history professor has ever managed.

Evidence of revision is an excellent series, the reaction (or lack of) by the chief of police when Oswald was shot, to me shows a serious admission of knowing what is going to happen prior to the event. A trained police officer who does not flinch let alone turn around to see what is going on, sends alarm bells ringing.
edit on Sun Nov 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join