It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by FissionSurplus

What a harlot for cheating like that.

There's always one in every thread. Congratulations on being "that guy".

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I see that they have all 9 episodes of the documentary on youtube, do you know if this is uncut/unedited and the same as the episodes you got from eBay?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

As far as I can tell, they are the complete episodes. Just to make sure, look to see if it says "full episode" in the description.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

TG, you know how to swing that hammer so that it hits that nail right on the head every time... I love that about you!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by Aleister

If you watched the video in my OP all the way through, you will note that they often met in that hotel, where the rooms were rented by Clay Shaw, of all people. So their names were never actually shown as the people renting the rooms.

She said near the end they went to the hotel, and had a last "meeting", and I thought this may have been on their own. Please ask about that possibility, that some record still exists of their hotel meetings. And even if Shaw signed up for the hotel, maybe there are verifiable dates which can still be checked.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

liveandlearn
Best. most honest and heartfelt interview I have seen. Thank you.

Oswald seems to have been planted in that line. Would someone ask her about that? It appears she was set up and used all the way around. I don't doubt they fell in love but she was played in the beginning even tho the involved people thought it was for a higher?? cause .

Look forward to listening.

It does seem Oswald was set up to meet her in the lineup. I doubt he was sincerely attracted to her. They were both used.

In any case she involved herself in plots to murder people. Does she feel any remorse about that? She created the cancer virus that killed prisoners.

Although she seems credible I think if her allegations were true they would have gotten rid of her back then. They would have chosen a cancer researcher who had a family, with children as incentive to keep quiet. Probably why Oswald said to her to have kids. So she had 5. He was conning her all the way to the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Is RA involved?

Unfortunately no, not in anyway I'm afraid. Real life has me pretty busy at the moment and I'm down to maybe 10 minutes a day online at best - yep, that busy - so I couldn't be involved nor could I participate in anything else ATS related either really. It's been like this for months.

It's a real shame, but what can you do, eh? Life happens. Sorry!

And with this, I must rush again. Hope all enjoy the interview.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Well I hope you can get some more time to spend here at some point. Thanks for checking in!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If anyone out believes in the lone gunman theory it's only because they want to. The evidence shows he was murdered by the military industrial complex. That's it. They will never be brought to justice. I can't even watch these MSN "reports" on the assisination. It makes me upset.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In any case she involved herself in plots to murder people. Does she feel any remorse about that? She created the cancer virus that killed prisoners.

Although she seems credible I think if her allegations were true they would have gotten rid of her back then. They would have chosen a cancer researcher who had a family, with children as incentive to keep quiet. Probably why Oswald said to her to have kids. So she had 5. He was conning her all the way to the end.
It does seem Oswald was set up to meet her in the lineup. I doubt he was sincerely attracted to her. They were both used.
reply to post by violet

She does feel intense remorse over it. You have to understand, there were two factors at play here: One was her age, and therefore the ability to sell her on an ideological point....and two, the mood of the vast majority of Americans at that time was virulently anti-Castro / anti-Communist. The fact that we had a Commie nation 90 miles from us, and the fact that she knew many Cubans who had suffered under Castro and had to flee to Florida, was a big motivating factor in her working to create something to kill Castro.

I don't believe she was experienced enough in life to think ahead to how this would be used, and how they would go ahead and test it on helpless people without their consent. Her objection (which you would know had you paid attention to the video) about using it on people, is what got her kicked out of the program and stopped her promising career cold.

Not everybody who knew something was killed. Just the major players and anybody else who made noise and started to talk.

Because Mr. Oswald is not alive to give his side, we can either believe what Judyth says...or not. I believe personally that LHO fell for her, and she him, despite being assigned to watch her, because that's how it works between two people who end up having to be employed together and spending a lot of time together. Youthful hormones and all that stuff.

Conning her til the end? I doubt it, but if that's how you think it went down, then your opinion is valid too.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

wrkn4livn
If anyone out believes in the lone gunman theory it's only because they want to. The evidence shows he was murdered by the military industrial complex. That's it. They will never be brought to justice. I can't even watch these MSN "reports" on the assisination. It makes me upset.

I can't watch the MSM garbage either. Even as the local Texas stations are reporting on the events at Dealy Plaza, they still insist on calling Oswald the man who assassinated the president. Not the alleged assassin. Even the plaque on the Texas School Book Depository says that Oswald "allegedly" shot the president (somebody took a knife and underlined the word "allegedly", God bless 'em). But as far as the media is concerned, he did it....He also shot officer JD Tippet, and that's that.

Don't expect anything other than that from the MSM. I just change the channel or mute it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

One minute eight seconds into the video and I'm already livid.
How can we ever have anything, besides crooks and greedy
assscum running this country, when they're all obviously
under the gun ?

Which brings me to the exact reason I've never voted and never will.
I believe in my heart John Kennedy knew this was going to happen
sooner or later. He was smart enough to know the power of those
whom he had angered. He did not know where or when. But he
knew.

And yet, he did not shy away from the sword. I further believe was
hoping to show us something out of his humanitarianism. That is so
absent in the disgusting vial gutter crap we know we empower
today. I'm sure he had a hope that we would see the infantile
spoiled little babies, of yet a deadly resolve, that he was in
contention with.

I'm proud to say I've never taken part in the electoral process
for this only reason. Nor shall I ever. These people including Lee
need to be avenged.

Because just like I've been saying on these boards for years, violence
is the only way to communicate to wicked horrid people. People
whom have most likely hadf the reins of power that still today holds
our whole electoral process hostage and under the gun. Violence!
It's all they understand.

Now back to the vid

SnF
edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
LHO was a patriot. If you don't want to do the work, read or dig, you will never know that. He absolutely did not pull the trigger on Kennedy. He was a double agent pawn that wound up being ground up by the machine.

If you read her book, you will gain more insight there as opposed to quick comments on a chat board. She was a brilliant researcher, it was her JOB to document everything she did in her lab work. It stands to reason that her accounts outside of the lab were clear. She lived in a tiny apartment, her whole world was lab research and science. There were many high level people interested in her and her work. She attained results in her research as a teenager on her own that they couldn't replicate in expensive labs, thereby bringing her into their world.

Also to TheLoneGunmen thank you for that eye-opening video presentation by Dr. Tent. Even HE mentioned Ms. Baker's work in the vaccine/cancer research timeline, which was pivotal. Like Ms. Baker mentioned there is a much greater and darker coverup in cancer research, and all the cancer/illness that has resulted from contaminated vaccines starting with polio. Mind-blowing is an understatement.

The general public will always rely on the sound bite: A lone assassin killed Kennedy, AIDS was caused by someone having sex with a monkey. People want to wrap complex topics into their tiny ADD-ruled 10 second listening span.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree with everything you say. However, I do vote, but I vote for third party candidates who don't have an ice cube's chance in hell to win. It's my way of giving the finger to the two party system. However, don't think I cannot see the utter futility in our current set up. I do. The whole system, the entire government apparatus, including all branches (Executive, Legislative and Judicial) are rotten to the core.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The general public will always rely on the sound bite: A lone assassin killed Kennedy, AIDS was caused by someone having sex with a monkey. People want to wrap complex topics into their tiny ADD-ruled 10 second listening span.
reply to post by eggman90

Excellent! You've pretty much captured the mindset of the typical American sheep today. How sad for us all.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't mind saying, I have tears rolling off my cheeks right now.
just the way I saw them rolling off my mothers fifty years ago.
When I looked up at her, after watching the iron she was using,
fall between the board and her feet.I remember it in slo mo just
like in the movies. I ran to pick it up for her, but she grabbed me
and held me tight and bald like a baby. I was four.

That's where my hate began. I like your resolve Surp. You just
shut a door that has been ajar for a very long time for me.
My mom some how knew Oswald was innocent. As we left

Missouri my home state in sixtytwo and stayed the spring of
sixty three just outside Dallas. I've always wondered about that
and at least now, I can speculate on her insistance and her
obsession with everything surrounding both Kennedy
assassinations.

What a surprise gift after 50 years.

Thank you Surp.
edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Beautiful, Randy! Thanks for sharing that. I was 4 days shy of my second birthday when it happened, so I have no memories of it, but my mother said she was making lunch when it was announced, and she just stood there and cried.

My folks never believed Oswald was the killer either.

I think we all can have resolve....to do the right thing....to bring truth to light and expose the lies that are forced on us by a cabal of evil so pervasive it boggles the mind.

Judyth is standing up to intense pressure, and ridicule. I stand with her, because it is the right thing to do. You're standing there too....and many others. Time to stand together, because what started on November 22, 1963 has accelerated and become the horror that Eisenhower hinted at in his "military industrial complex" speech.

Time to go beyond the hate, because it only eats us up inside. Turn it into steely determination. Answer every lie with the truth. Those bastards are only as powerful as we let them be.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

FissionSurplus

reply to post by eggman90

Excellent! You've pretty much captured the mindset of the typical American sheep today. How sad for us all.

Thank you.

I think that it's that need to "get over it" or "move on", which is at the core of how people size things up in their head. A quick snapshot of the situation, compare it to whatever is stored in the memory banks, and spit out an opinion. Next. That's exactly what these psychopaths in charge expect and thrive on. The Warren Commission didn't eve see the Zapruder film as evidence. Does anyone find that unusual? Allen Dulles, Director Of The CIA, fired by Kennedy, sits on the Warren Commission? You can't sit on a jury for a typical civilian lawsuit unless all the lawyers on both sides agree you don't have any prejudice or pre-existing experiences that would influence your judgement. Wouldn't the assassination of a president bring out the very best people, seeking justice, to find out who really killed him?

edit on 11/22/2013 by eggman90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Such a fuss made of the word 'alleged' not being used for LHO, yet the word doesn't seem to appear for before 'mistress'.

Baker doesn't appear convincing at all and is at best an 'alleged' mistress. I also met and had a drink with LHO in 1962, what, you want proof? That would be a first.

My own opinion is that she's a clever woman that knows what she's doing and probably doing pretty well out of it.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Tortuga because: Ghgh

edit on 22-11-2013 by Tortuga because: Hgjg

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortuga

Yes, please do tell us of you having met for drinks with LHO. What was he like. Did you know him previously? How did it come about that you met him? Do tell....

After all...we are ATS. We have open minds...let's see how your story plays out.

Des

edit on 22-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join