It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds in critical condition, son reportedly dead after assault at Va.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by MrLimpet

Hmmmm, he was released? Meaning he probably wasn't nuts?

No, it looks like it means they couldn't find a place to send him.

The son was evaluated Monday at Bath Community Hospital, Cropper said, but was released because no psychiatric bed could be located across a wide area of western Virginia.

Link to story

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

TKDRL
Doesn't add up. Planning murder suicide, have a gun, but stab dad instead.... Either it is BS, or dad did something really bad to piss of the son. Coulda put a bullet in the head and be done with it, but chose to get up close and personal with a knife instead? Hmmmmm......
edit on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:02:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: sun is not son duh

Not that I would know but...... I'm pretty sure a knife from a psychological point is much more "personal" than a gun shot. I would think that that is why it is used a lot in vengeful crimes. You know the whole "sticking it to them" bit.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

That could be them trying to cover their asses though too. Wouldn't look too good if they decided he didn't need institutionalization, then a very short time later he flew off the handle completely.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How about his friend? Anushree Banerjee who went to school with him and now works for Booz Allen Hamilton?

Work and Education

Booz Allen Hamilton
2012 to present
The College of William and Mary

Research Assistant · Jun 2011 to 2012
Researching effective aid and democratization in Bosnia and Macedonia.

American India Foundation
Intern · New York, New York · Jun 2010 to Aug 2010

Muslim Jewish Conference

Class of 2012 · Government · Williamsburg, Virginia

American University of Paris
Class of 2010 · Art History · Paris, France

Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne
Class of 2010 · French · Paris, France

Darien High School
Darien, Connecticut

I would say there is more going on then what people are saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

pavil

TKDRL
Doesn't add up. Planning murder suicide, have a gun, but stab dad instead.... Either it is BS, or dad did something really bad to piss of the son. Coulda put a bullet in the head and be done with it, but chose to get up close and personal with a knife instead? Hmmmmm......
edit on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:02:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: sun is not son duh

Not that I would know but...... I'm pretty sure a knife from a psychological point is much more "personal" than a gun shot. I would think that that is why it is used a lot in vengeful crimes. You know the whole "sticking it to them" bit.

What if it's a spur of the moment act of rage, for example if they were in the kitchen having breakfast and had a bad argument, the knives were there within reach and it happened?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yeah, I think the whole theory of knives used are more for premeditated murder. Not a sudden fight rage type thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

JBA2848
How about his friend? Anushree Banerjee who went to school with him and now works for Booz Allen Hamilton?

Work and Education

Booz Allen Hamilton
2012 to present

Research Assistant · Jun 2011 to 2012
Researching effective aid and democratization in Bosnia and Macedonia.

American India Foundation
Intern · New York, New York · Jun 2010 to Aug 2010

Muslim Jewish Conference

Class of 2012 · Government · Williamsburg, Virginia

American University of Paris
Class of 2010 · Art History · Paris, France

Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne
Class of 2010 · French · Paris, France

Darien High School
Darien, Connecticut

I would say there is more going on then what people are saying.

This is just more of this typical conspiracy theory bull***t that's been going on since Sandy Hook.

Everyone wants to be an armchair "researcher" and find the clue that lets them be part of the group in the know.

You have absolutely NO idea if these people are involved in this yet you've now associated their names with this on the world wide web.
edit on 19-11-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well Booz Allen has had a bad track record lately.
And he has a very interesting list of friends when you start looking at them a little closer. He is more than just a kid helping the father with campaigns. He seems to be a kid building a career and making the friends to tie it all together.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

JBA2848

Well Booz Allen has had a bad track record lately.
And he has a very interesting list of friends when you start looking at them a little closer. He is more than just a kid helping the father with campaigns. He seems to be a kid building a career and making the friends to tie it all together.

I think you're right looking at all possibilities. So follow me here in this theory. In a step by step linkage way.
1. Booz Allen is tied in with the Clinton Global Initiative.
www.boozallen.com...

2. Booz Allen is tied in with the Agenda 21 Sustainability movement.
www.boozallen.com...

3. Now this is pure speculation, but Booz Allen CEO Speaks In Honor of National Coming Out Day. Suppose the kid decided to come out to his dad. Dad took him for a mental evaluation. Doctors said he's not mentally disturbed. Kid comes home and flips out. Yes it does take an imagination to think this up, but that's why I'm here. Again what links this together is the info from JBA**** that said Gus Deed's friend works for Booz Allen.

TextOctober 11, 2013 In honor of National Coming Out Day, Booz Allen Chairman and CEO Ralph Shrader has recorded a video highlighting the importance of creating a diverse workplace where Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) employees feel welcomed, and calling on others in the workplace to become “straight allies.” The year 2013 marks a quarter century since National Coming Out Day was first observed during the National March on Washington for Gay and Lesbian Rights. The Human Rights Campaign notes that the observance is a reminder that, to achieve equality in the workplace and elsewhere, “one of our most basic tools is the power of coming out.”

www.boozallen.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's time to ban all guns now! Our children's, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, grandmas, grandpas, cousins, half brothers, and half sisters blood is on the NRA's hand's again!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
It's time to ban all guns now! Our children's, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, grandmas, grandpas, cousins, half brothers, and half sisters blood is on the NRA's hand's again!

How naive! SO, I guess nobody buys and uses coc aine, heroine, crack, etc... because they are ALL illegal (i.e. banned). So, how is that working out? Banning things only creates a black market for those that will not follow the law anyways. Do you think Al Capone would have been so successful without the banning of alcohol?

And, what about the use of the knife in this particular case? Should we now ban all knives too? Where does it end? How about instead, we address the mental health issue in this country first?

There's also this little document call the United States Constitution, which has a amendment acknowledging (not allowing) the private possession of the RIGHT to keep and bear arms, and that it should NOT be infringed. If you want to repeal that amendment (which is possible) then do it through the established methods, not by legislative emotional responses.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Mikeultra

3. Now this is pure speculation

Then why post it at all?

This isn't some f**ing game. Real people are hurting and you're just making up crap. Creigh Deeds was a politician but he was a decent guy.

This kind of BS is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

2. Booz Allen is tied in with the Agenda 21 Sustainability movement.
www.boozallen.com...

That's interesting.

Guess what other town had a large "investment" in the sustainability movement (unbeknownst to most people): Sandy Hook (Newtown), CT.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That killer who knows the person who works for Booz Allen is in Strategic Communications for the civil market.
So what is strategic communications?

Definition of strategic communication Strategic Communication refers to policy-making and guidance for consistent information activity within an organization and between organizations. Equivalent business management terms are: integrated (marketing) communication, organizational communication, corporate communication, institutional communication, etc. (see paragraph on 'Commercial Application' below). In the U.S., Strategic Communication is defined as: Focused United States Government efforts to understand and engage key audiences to create, strengthen, or preserve conditions favorable for the advancement of United States Government interests, policies, and objectives through the use of coordinated programs, plans, themes, messages, and products synchronized with the actions of all instruments of national power.[1] Strategic communication management could be defined as the systematic planning and realization of information flow, communication, media development and image care in a long-term horizon. It conveys deliberate message(s) through the most suitable media to the designated audience(s) at the appropriate time to contribute to and achieve the desired long-term effect. Communication management is process creation. It has to bring three factors into balance: the message(s), the media channel(s) and the audience(s).

In the August 2008 paper, DoD Principles of Strategic Communication, Robert T. Hastings, Jr., acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, described strategic communication as "the synchronization of images, actions and words to achieve a desired effect."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Krakatoa

TKDRL
reply to post by MrLimpet

Hmmmm, he was released? Meaning he probably wasn't nuts? Maybe he was enraged over that, would kinda explain the use of a knife then. I would be pretty angry if someone tried to have me committed, angry enough to slice them up? I kinda doubt it, but who knows.

SPECULATION
Wonder if the senator (his father) was trying to have him committed due to his recent conversion to Islam? Because, a senator cannot have an Islamic supporter and win his next election. But, if he was deemed mentally unstable, that would "explain his conversion"....and he would be out of sight, and could collect sympathies of his constituents in the next election cycle.

Have there been *any* news reports or sources cited where it was reported or confirmed that the son converted to Islam?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Krakatoa

nancyliedersdeaddog

How naive! SO, I guess nobody buys and uses coc aine, heroine, crack, etc... because they are ALL illegal (i.e. banned). So, how is that working out? Banning things only creates a black market for those that will not follow the law anyways. Do you think Al Capone would have been so successful without the banning of alcohol?

And, what about the use of the knife in this particular case? Should we now ban all knives too? Where does it end? How about instead, we address the mental health issue in this country first?

There's also this little document call the United States Constitution, which has a amendment acknowledging (not allowing) the private possession of the RIGHT to keep and bear arms, and that it should NOT be infringed. If you want to repeal that amendment (which is possible) then do it through the established methods, not by legislative emotional responses.

Haha It was sarcasm and the only reason I said that was because usually people who want more gun control usually flock to threads like this but no one has done that yet. Trust me I'm far from wanting more gun control even though I don't own a gun or even like them. It's funny you bring up banning some knifes because some Researchers from West Middlesex University Hospital have actually talked about doing just that plus a 61 year man in the UK was arrested for having a penknife in his car.

I'm thoughts and prayers are with the family and Senator Deeds.
edit on 19-11-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

His FB page lists Arabic as one of his languages, so, it is fair to SPECULATE his possible connection to Islam. Is it confirmed? NO...which is why I clearly labeled it as speculation, so as not to consciously propagate a falsehood.

Definition of Speculation

4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Krakatoa because: Added more research links

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
More Booz Allen facts. Perhaps they had backed Deeds with major $$$$$ and had big plans, until he lost the election. Maybe these plans needed to be silenced? Was the son working for Booz Allen?

In 2013 David Sirota of Salon said that Booz Allen and parent company Carlyle Group make significant political contributions to the Democratic Party and the Republican Party as well as individual politicians, including Barack Obama and John McCain.[44] According to Maplight, a company that tracked campaign donations, Booz Allen gave a total of just over $87,000 to U.S. lawmakers from 2007 to June 2013.[45] Sirota concluded that "many of the politicians now publicly defending the surveillance state and slamming whistle blowers like Snowden have taken huge sums of money from these two firms", referring to Booz Allen and Carlyle, and that the political parties are "bankrolled by these firms."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

Haha It was sarcasm and the only reason I said that was because usually people who want more gun control usually flock to threads like this but no one has done that yet. Trust me I'm far from wanting more gun control even though I don't own a gun or even like them. It's funny you bring up banning some knifes because some Researchers from West Middlesex University Hospital have actually talked about doing just that plus a 61 year man in the UK was arrested for having a penknife in his car.

I'm thoughts and prayers are with the family and Senator Deeds.
edit on 19-11-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

Thanks for clarifying you post.Sorry I missed the sarcasm in it, as it was not clear.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Deeds' reputation among colleagues has been as a thoughtful legislator. On social issues, he is generally to the right of party liberals, supporting abortion rights, but opposing gay marriage and gun control measures. He wrote a constitutional amendment guaranteeing Virginians' right to hunt and fish.

www.ksl.com...

Possible motives?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join