It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds in critical condition, son reportedly dead after assault at Va.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Are You Kidding Me? It does not matter what the family wants under the current laws if he is legal age. A judge has to determine that. That kid needed in lockup immediately, not weeks or months later.
edit on 21-11-2013 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

He spoke with “this really awesome drawl” that reflected his pride in his Appalachian heritage, said his academic adviser, Brian Hulse, associate professor of music theory and composition at W&M.

“I adored the kid and thought he was a really special, unique person,” Hulse said. He had “a wide, expansive personality,” and his comments in class were always “really rich and full of insights.”

Hulse said he had been receiving emails and texts all day from students who knew Deeds. “A lot of people really, really loved that guy.”

Maura Brennan, a junior from Fairfax County, said Deeds’ “entire goal was to make people smile.”

Brennan said she was not aware that he had left school. The last time she saw him, he “seemed upset about something. It was really jarring for me because every other time he was cheerful and earnest.”

Hulse said he knew Deeds had previously left school because of problems and thought he had received religious support of some kind that “had given him structure or whatever he needed to come back to school.” But he said he was not aware of current issues with his psychological health.

“He was definitely an offbeat kind of character, and it did not faze him in the least,” Hulse said. “He was happy being different, and just always exuberant and funny and kind.”

roanoke.com...

This person Brennan says the last time she saw Gus Deeds at school, he was upset about something.

The professor Hulse says he left school because of problems, and he thought he had received religious support of some kind. Then he was able to return to school.

I wonder if this religious support has anything to do with his Facebook page info that has him living in Chesterton, Indiana in 2010?

Hulse says he adored the kid? Wonder what that means?

What does Hulse mean when he says Gus Deeds was happy being different?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
And nobody questions him being part of "The Circle" with this guy? Mohammad Torabinejad

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

Gus was the first to post to the Facebook page "The Circle" Followed by this guy who has been very active posting to that page.

And you have images like this on his page?
scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

And how about that shirt?

And they are erasing the Facebook History of Gus.

Arabic teacher maybe? Never heard of Gus taking Arabic classes?
edit on 21-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Also I have a problem with the Cousin being there just in the nick of time to save Deeds. But did he rush him to the hospital? No. He took him to his house in order to avoid involvement? To hide his identity? did some body at the house call him when this started? Did Gus call him for a escape plan? What is the Cousins name?

And also why does the mother post on Facebook about Cheney's daughters sex feud as if she herself is gay? Isn't she married to Deeds a guy? Could it be Gus posting to her Facebook page? Was he the internet poster for the family? And it is not uncommon for a family member of a politician to play the internet poster for different people in the family as a PR person for the families Political Dog and Pony Show for the public.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

According to whom? Who gets to choose who needs to be locked up against their will immediately? There is a reason it's not easy to have an adult committed against their will. If it were easy, it would be abused.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

"The circle" Seems to be an artist group project.

1) We aspire to provide a space for artists (poets, rappers, singers, producers, instrumentalists, et cetera) to be able to share with and learn from one another. The space will be called The Circle. The time will be called The Cypher. . At each cypher, students will be encouraged to freestyle (and we don't mean just rapping -- this is to encompass the improvisation of all art forms) together -- be it lyrically or instrumentally.

2) The Circle will perform at various venues throughout the school year at on-campus and off-campus events. Performers will not only freestyle entire pieces (songs, poems, et cetera), but they will also showcase material from their own portfolios.

3) Finally, every year we will have one group project: putting out a mixtape showcasing the talent that exists on our campus. The mixtape will be sold for a small price in order to raise funds that will be donated to an important cause.

Doesn't raise much red flags from me really.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Now do you have an objection to the people looking into why JFK was killed or should we back off because of his family?

Any "looking into why JFK was killed" done here is going to involve relying on real investigators who in many cases have spent years doing real research and have evidence to support what they're saying (right or wrong.)

That's a h*** of a lot different then. say, throwing around insinuations of MK ultra training based on nothing but fantasizing while surfing the net.

If there is any real evidence that something sinister going on here, by all means post.

Otherwise it's nothing but ignorant BS.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

JBA2848
And nobody questions him being part of "The Circle" with this guy? Mohammad Torabinejad

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

Gus was the first to post to the Facebook page "The Circle" Followed by this guy who has been very active posting to that page.

And you have images like this on his page?
scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

And how about that shirt?

And they are erasing the Facebook History of Gus.

Arabic teacher maybe? Never heard of Gus taking Arabic classes?

Well after looking at that Youtube video, I think I now know what Gus was having problems with. As I said earlier on a hunch related to his friend, the Indian who works at Booz Allen, which happens to have the CEO talking about National Coming Out Day. I suspect Gus was gay, and he told his family. That caused big problems for him, leading to emotional problems, which led to the mental health evaluation, leading ultimately to the stabbing/shooting.

JBA, do you have any screen captures of the Facebook evidence? If so please share it, if not please explain the connection with this jihadist t-shirt character.

And for anyone who says this is none of my business, you're wrong. If these ticking time-bombs are walking around among everyone else, I want to know about it. I want to know what is being taught in these universities that are overun with foreign students and their jihadist views. Perhaps this photo from JBA will jar you to your senses.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The doctor can commit you immediately if deemed a danger to yourself or others. But there were no beds available. The family can only commit you through a judge, which takes a long time. Perhaps you should educate yourself on the subject.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I suspect Gus was gay, and he told his family. That caused big problems for him, leading to emotional problems, which led to the mental health evaluation, leading ultimately to the stabbing/shooting.

And your evidence for this?

Zilch.

I'm not saying this is none of your business. Make it as much of your business as you want to.

Just stop making up things about people and posting it on the internet.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

< off topic >
With all due respect, if you don't want to see speculation, what are you doing on ATS? We must speculate, come up with differing ideas/scenarios, and discuss them against any evidence that comes out (if ANY comes out). As long as nobody puts personal contact info or photos of their homes, or implicates others and posts their info it is within the ATS T&C from my perspective.

Nobody here is claiming actors were involved, or it did not happen. I don't agree with some of the speculation in this thread, but, it's not up to me to force others to meet some arbitrary standard that is not within the T&C of this site.

< on topic >
So far there has been an information lid placed upon this event. Could it be due to the political nature of the participants?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

DelMarvel

Mikeultra
I suspect Gus was gay, and he told his family. That caused big problems for him, leading to emotional problems, which led to the mental health evaluation, leading ultimately to the stabbing/shooting.

And your evidence for this?

Zilch.

I'm not saying this is none of your business. Make it as much of your business as you want to.

Just stop making up things about people and posting it on the internet.

Look a few posts back about the Facebook connections with this Arab guy who happens to be making a video with the William & Mary "It Gets Better" program. It's a worldwide campaign for LGBT youth to come out and tell the world, consequences be damned. I can put it together, I don't need to make it up. Of course you do know the social media sites are cleaned up after these incidents, so luckily JBA**** caught it. Deny ignorance...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Is this the "The Circle" club that Gus Deeds and the Arab are in?
www.wm.edu...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Krakatoa
..what are you doing on ATS?

Rule of thumb: you know you're most likely hitting the nail on the head as soon as someone trots out the old "what are you doing on ATS" line.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

More like pounding a nail in with your own head. You are at a conspiracy-centric website, bitching about people tossing out conspiracy theories lol. You would probably be more suited to news forums or something if you dislike conspiracy theorizing about events.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

males usually take the more messy way out or make a bigger mess when it comes to suicide and murder, maybe he wanted it to be up close and personal, theres a huge difference between shooting and stabbing someone

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Creigh Deeds made a quick recovery, he's been released from the hospital today. Tuesday he was in critical condition, then upgraded to fair, and now released from the hospital already. That's a fast recovery!
www.reuters.com...

Now the talking heads are using this incident to campaign for some return to the old days of involuntary commitment, forced medications, and God knows what else. I think it's important to point out that Gus Deeds was in the custody of head shrinkers for at least a few hours during the evaluation. Could he have been drugged or hypnotized? Was he previously seeing a head shrinker? If so was he taking SSRI drugs? Anything is possible.

How psychiatry killed Austin 'Gus' Deeds

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Found this just now. Friends Saw Creigh Deeds' Son Struggle With Bipolar Disorder Before Killing.

Before stabbing his politician father and taking his own life outside of his home, Gus Deeds, 24, struggled with a bipolar disorder that had utterly changed his life a few years ago, his friends told ABC News. Those who know him say he idolized his father, a state senator and Democratic nominee for governor Creigh Deeds. He was a brilliant musician who could pick up just about any instrument and play. And he was a kind soul who wore his heart on his sleeve. But sometime after his father's loss in that governor race and his parents' subsequent divorce in 2010, the younger Deeds fell into a downward spiral of mental illness, two friends told ABC News. "Eventually it got to the point where everyone... you couldn't ignore it. It was obvious he was going through a difficult time," Tony Walters, who has been friends with Gus since they were children in Bath County, Va., told ABC News on Wednesday. "I don't know where they ended up taking him but he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and did get treatment for a while and I know he was on medication."

abcnews.go.com...

Some photos from the above site show a much different looking Gus.

Look at these photos below. See the yellow arrows pointing at the men in tan pants and black jackets? Where have they been seen before? Also notice what looks like a flatbed tow-truck in the wide angle shot. I wonder what that's doing there? It looks like a cop car on the tow-truck. Was that a robotic assassins car? What about that black SUV? Who's ride is that? The tan pants men? (MIB)

So it's beginning to look like SSRI drugs strike again. Is the cure worse than the condition?

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: tow-truck

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why don't you do a little more research. He is not a rich man, he grew up in a rural area on a farm. Check your facts before you judge people!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Look at these photos below. See the yellow arrows pointing at the men in tan pants and black jackets? Where have they been seen before?

You piqued my curiosity - where have they been seen before?

They are pretty tiny in the pic...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join