It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EX-NFL CHEERLEADER Somehow avoids jail after trying to perform **** on 12 year old boy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

So you would have zero problem if some older lady performed sexual acts on your 12 year old boy? I ask because if you would be okay with it happening to yourself, I'm sure that means you would feel the same way towards a son of yours. No regrets right? SMH

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Ok, hot nfl cheerleader gives me a hummer I won't be tellin anyone accept her, when you coming back lol...

Seriously, not where I am from, no self respecting twelve year old gonna narc on that to anyone but his best friends and they would want play by play with pictures.... just sayin... lol

things are different with guys folks.... we are controlled by our whacker, especially during those years. lol...

the bot

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I'm a guy too and when I was younger I fantasized about older ladies, but fantasizing and acting on it are two different things.. I know it's easy to laugh about yourself in the situation, but the fact remains that a girl got off on a crime that should have likely locked her away. And as a guy it bothers me knowing that in a day of gender equality we see such disparity, especially in cases like this...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
its rather simple we cannot see women as sex offenders perverts or pedophiles but the fact remains there still human and capable of being inhuman

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

A 12 year old boy is in the 7th grade, and yes, a woman looking to attract the attention of a twelve year old is plenty messed up. I think the presumed difference is that the male can say no at anytime, with very little feeling of coercion, while a female is more likely to feel coerced and threatened. I am not excusing the woman's behavior, I am just surprised by the 12 year old males behavior. Its pretty safe to say that my wife would slap me in the mouth if she saw my previous post, but heck, I guess that's just one of the perks of being a man and having a pair, we don't mind the occasional slap in the mouth.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

jhn7537
reply to post by dlbott

I'm a guy too and when I was younger I fantasized about older ladies, but fantasizing and acting on it are two different things.. I know it's easy to laugh about yourself in the situation, but the fact remains that a girl got off on a crime that should have likely locked her away. And as a guy it bothers me knowing that in a day of gender equality we see such disparity, especially in cases like this...

Ah, I see. This is about gender equality! The genders ain't gonna ever be equal, so let them have their womens lib and let them have their equality, and just suck it the hell up and be a man. Sorry, just being blunt.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
She probably followed the Judge into the bathroom too.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Merinda
Yes if it were reversed the guy would be in trouble. But which 12 year old will look back on his experience at 12 years old with an NFL cheerleader as traumatic. I have to say though, even if he feels like getting all his birthday presents of a lifetime at once, he still incurs the risk of an STD.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

I have seen the damage that can and is done to a twelve year old. All 12 year old's are very different. Most can be damaged psychologically. In Western society 12 is far too young.

You perceive that he may have liked it, and there is a slim chance that no harm was done at that moment. Unfortunately our system is one of crime and punishment, regardless of the damage the system does to the innocent / victims.

That child is now traumatized, by the aggressor who should be locked up AND sadly, by the system.

P

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

onthedownlow
reply to post by jhn7537

A 12 year old boy is in the 7th grade, and yes, a woman looking to attract the attention of a twelve year old is plenty messed up. I think the presumed difference is that the male can say no at anytime, with very little feeling of coercion, while a female is more likely to feel coerced and threatened. I am not excusing the woman's behavior, I am just surprised by the 12 year old males behavior. Its pretty safe to say that my wife would slap me in the mouth if she saw my previous post, but heck, I guess that's just one of the perks of being a man and having a pair, we don't mind the occasional slap in the mouth.

Yea guy and gals are different. Where I am from it would have been different. Funny every young man's fantasy. Mine was miss Stevens, wow, beautiful blonde hair, gorgeous silky smooth legs that seemed to go forever. Perfect curves and a woman that knew how to teach lol. Ah childhood fantasy, I had forgotten how powerful they are.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can actually believe that she was under the influence of drugs, and that she didn't know the boy was underage. It simply depends on how he looked. I've seen people who are young that look like adults, and I'm sure everyone else has as well. To me that makes more sense than some woman suddenly deciding she wanted to engage in such acts with a minor, especially if there was no history of such abuses.

I am a firm believer, when it comes to breaking the law, of INTENT. Intent is very important. Someone who knowingly engages in an illegal act, with the intent to do so, should be punished more than a person who breaks the law without the intent to do so. Sort of like involuntary manslaughter not carrying the same sentence as premeditated murder.

I am not saying she was right or that she didn't break the law. I am just saying that it is POSSIBLE she did not realize she was breaking the law at the time. I think that is the crucial issue of this particular case. If it can be shown that the woman knew the boy previously, and knew that he was underage, then of course that argument falls apart. Then there is the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Those who only break the law because of such things should still be punished, even if they would never have done something like this without the influence of drugs or alcohol. That is not really an excuse. But it does make it a bit more understandable. But people must be held accountable for their actions regardless, although I still believe intent is a huge factor.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm curious, does the fact that she once got paid to cheerleader for a professional football team have any relevance? Is cheerleading like being a priest or a teacher?

The "cheerleader" thing seems to be used as a title, like "former governor" or "former president."

In find it odd that ones actions can only be measured if their job description is included. Why is the job, what one does for money, even remotely relevant? Would the incident be as interesting if the title said, "former secretary" or "former barrista?"

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyone seen that South Park episode where Ike (younger brother to Kyle and in kindergarten) has a relationship with his teacher. When Kyle finds out and goes to the police, after explaining to them that the teacher is female and Ike is a young boy the police simply say 'Niiiiiiiice' and when Kyle says a crime has been committed one officer simply says 'the only crime she has committed is that she didn't do it with me'

I don't know what this has to do with the thread but kinda reminded me of it

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

JiggyPotamus
I can actually believe that she was under the influence of drugs, and that she didn't know the boy was underage. It simply depends on how he looked. I've seen people who are young that look like adults, and I'm sure everyone else has as well. To me that makes more sense than some woman suddenly deciding she wanted to engage in such acts with a minor, especially if there was no history of such abuses.

I am a firm believer, when it comes to breaking the law, of INTENT. Intent is very important. Someone who knowingly engages in an illegal act, with the intent to do so, should be punished more than a person who breaks the law without the intent to do so. Sort of like involuntary manslaughter not carrying the same sentence as premeditated murder.

I am not saying she was right or that she didn't break the law. I am just saying that it is POSSIBLE she did not realize she was breaking the law at the time. I think that is the crucial issue of this particular case. If it can be shown that the woman knew the boy previously, and knew that he was underage, then of course that argument falls apart. Then there is the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Those who only break the law because of such things should still be punished, even if they would never have done something like this without the influence of drugs or alcohol. That is not really an excuse. But it does make it a bit more understandable. But people must be held accountable for their actions regardless, although I still believe intent is a huge factor.

I think you need to be very careful with that thought process, because if that reason is allowed, it gives pedophiles around america free reign to approach underage kids sexually and plead ignorance later stating that they never knew they were underage or thought they were someone else...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A 12 year old might actually only be in sixth grade. That's elementary school in many places. If we're going to have a sex offenders registry she should at least be put on it and be required to get counseling of some sort beyond AA.

As someone else pointed out one can wind up on a sexual offenders registry and scr***d for life for simply urinating outside, for being naked in public in contexts that have long been considered harmless or (for example) being nineteen and engaging in consensual sex with a 17 year old.

"I was drunk" isn't an excuse most of us are allowed to get away with.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
All the macho men making comments about how this would have been great, if it happened to them when they were 12 are delusional.

A full grown women should not be preying on a child that is just starting puberty, under the care of their parents, have almost zero experience with sex, and cannot handle the psychological and social repercussions of any type of sex at that age.

Take this story and turn it completely around - An ex-NFL football player gets caught soliciting a 12 year old girl, at a birthday party for sex- Think this would make national headlines?

It's one thing if children get caught experimenting with each other at that age, but an adult doing what she did should be made a firm example of, but since she was a female she received a slap on the wrist.

Looks like she played the victim role to get out of what she did.

Despicable.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Haha!
This woman is so driven by acceptance it boggles the mind.
An ex NFL cheerleader... no doubt she is a striking woman. But now that she is no longer cheerleading she has resorted to soliciting sex from kids. Its disgusting and pathetic at the same time.

A guy like me reads this and says to himself, "I wonder where this chick lives. A couple of negs would seal the deal with her in under 5 minutes."

Another victim of the beauty pageant culture some parents put their little girls through.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
as guys, we joke, "where were these women when we were at that age?" seriously, though, the law needs and should be equal to both genders for these type of crimes. 12 years is way to young. and even teen boys can have issues as well. there was a 16 year old a year or two ago who was seduced by his teacher. she was also a cheerleader for the bengals. granted that is a fantasy for most boys that age, the emotional impact of sex at that age with an older woman could be harmful.

what is up with judges lately? why has there been a seemingly increase of slap on the wrists sentences for these crimes? here is one from alabama this week.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

blackthorne
as guys, we joke, "where were these women when we were at that age?" seriously, though, the law needs and should be equal to both genders for these type of crimes. 12 years is way to young. and even teen boys can have issues as well. there was a 16 year old a year or two ago who was seduced by his teacher. she was also a cheerleader for the bengals. granted that is a fantasy for most boys that age, the emotional impact of sex at that age with an older woman could be harmful.

what is up with judges lately? why has there been a seemingly increase of slap on the wrists sentences for these crimes? here is one from alabama this week.

www.nydailynews.com...

Both of these stories are equally disturbing. I'm in total agreement. Sexual assault is sexual assault regardless of gender and it's despicable when the victim is adult and absolutely unforgivable when the victim is a child. Those who would do these things have a very malignant nature where a slap on the wrist is simply insufficient. I don't know how many times I've seen even child rapists, who served longer sentences, do their time, get out and just do it all over again. The penalties for sexual offenses are just not tough enough even when they are properly given according to existing law and when they aren't, well it just makes me really wonder about how mental the presiding judge actually is. Imho, both of the judges in these cases are pretty sick in the head, too.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Women don't always get, a get out of jail free card. Just a couple recent cases.

A teacher is accused of engaging in various explicit sexual acts with a 16-year-old boy. The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Cynthia Herr, 35, after they received a tip on September 12, 2013, concerning inappropriate contact between Herr and and a young boy. Herr is a teacher at John D. Floyd K-8 School of Environmental Science in Spring Hill. Herr told a colleague that she was having sex with a minor. That colleague then informed school administrators, the sheriff’s office said. According to reports, Herr was contacting the boy via Facebook and text messages in which she expressed having romantic feelings for the 16-year-old.

Source

On October 25, 2013, it was reported to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office that a six-year-old boy was sexually battered by an adult female, later identified as Michelle Lucus, 46, of Ocala. During a forensic interview, the six-year-old told authorities that on October 25, 2013, he was walking to the Chevron gas station located at 5895 west highway 40 in Ocala, with family friend Michelle Lucus to buy items for their family. The boy said that once they entered the store, Lucus went to the bathroom and asked him to come in too. The boy says he told her no, but she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom locking the door behind them.

Source

Although neither women, Were high profile. If, you can call this cheerleader, high profile.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by jhn7537

Ok, hot nfl cheerleader gives me a hummer I won't be tellin anyone accept her, when you coming back lol...

Seriously, not where I am from, no self respecting twelve year old gonna narc on that to anyone but his best friends and they would want play by play with pictures.... just sayin... lol

things are different with guys folks.... we are controlled by our whacker, especially during those years. lol...

the bot

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

A 12 year old being sexually assaulted by an adult can have lasting impacts on their psyche. Just because we're controlled by our "whackers" doesn't mean that it's alright to be sexually molested by any adult of any gender.

You have to be sick to even remotely find humor in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join