It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baptism and the Flood of Noah for Dummies - Beasts in the Water

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What is the flood of Noah and why does its symbolism represent beasts in water? What is the ARK in this case? Who is the beast? What seed is being preserved? Son, in Hebrew, is Bet (House) Nun (Seed).

The word TRUTH in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) Mem (Water) Tav (Two Crossed Sticks). On either side of water (Baptism / Involution / Immersion of the Soul into Reality), you have Aleph (Alpha - First letter of Hebrew) and Tav (Omega - Last Letter). Mem is the middle letter, but because there are 22 letters, there must be two middle letters. Lamed is the pictograph of the Shepherd's Crook and Lamed Mem is the shepherd in the water. What is Lamed, Mem, Nun?

Revelation 1

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Let me break this down. Jesus IS, Was and Is to Come. He is the faithful witness, the firstborn (Adam) from the dead (Last Adam) and the ruler of the Kings of the Earth.

The word cloud is a covering of evil on the land. See this Tread: LINK. When it says he comes in the clouds, it is a reference to the evil that has fallen over this land, namely the Genesis 6 beings that are fallen Angels. When he comes in the clouds, he is coming in our confusion to bring enlightenment. Every eye will see him. How is this possible? Water baptism is being born again and resurrected from the dead. In other words, we are brought back from the grave to live again.

When it says that "Those who pierced Him" would see Him return, it is only possible for them to be here because of baptism. We are ALL here from that process. We are the first resurrection. All 7 billion souls are here to see it happen. 14 billion eyeballs.

He then Says AMEN. AMN is the word TRUE in Hebrew. For the Gentiles, AMN is Lamb. We get these words from AMN.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of life (Jordan / Baptism)
AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb
AMNion - Sac in the mother's womb holding the waters of life
AMNiotic Fluid - Waters of life
AMNesia - Forgetting why you are here
AMNesty - Forgiveness from Baptism / Rising to new life / Involution and Evolution
dAMNation - Those who have their Lamb taken

When he says He is the Alpha and Omega, he is telling us that on either side of the waters of life (MEM), He is the beginning and end of the process. Revelation is the end of the process. Genesis is the beginning.

Revelation 20

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Adam to Abraham is 2000 years, or 2 days. This is the age of the Father.

Issac to Jesus is 2 Days and the age of the Son.

Jesus to today is 2 Days and the age when the Spirit in man rises.

After six days, the end comes and 1000 years of peace happen.

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Is it true? AMEN!

Books for Dummies are simplified versions of the main topics they cover. I wrote these to simplify all my previous threads:

Mark of the Beast for Dummies

Who is Adam - Son of God for Dummies

Overcoming Babylon for Dummies

Global Financial Meltdown for Dummies

Mankind and Adam - Origens for Dummies

Salvation for Dummies

Communication with God for Dummies

Egypt for Dummies

The Universe is a Hologram for Dummies - God's Image and Creation

Suffering for Dummies - The way to a happier life...

Amnesia / Amnesty for Dummies

To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth. Denying God is ignorance. Let it be said that ATS is a place to deny ignorance with Truth. AMEN!

edit on 2-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey, Ed. Has it ever occurred to you that when you make threads and add "for Dummies" it's automatically turning some readers away?

Kinda like your old fave - the "smoke and you get cancer" metaphor?

Not all smokers "get cancer" - in fact, fewer than 10%. And not all "unbelievers" are "Dummies." Just a suggestion/observation. Your approach is vaguely insulting (not to mention cliche).
edit on 11/2/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You have ignored the connection between the two themes explained in 1 Peter;
The resemblance being that a few people are "saved through water", though this is "not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a clear conscience"- 1 Peter ch3 vv20-21

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Baptism represents child birth. We are dipped into the water (amniotic fluid) of the Jordan (mother's womb) and emerge (are born again) with the Holy Spirit. This is why it is called AMNiotic fluid, because it causes AMNesia, it causes us to forget our previous lives, it grants us AMNesty, a forgiveness of sins we may have committed in past lives.

God is just, he forgives all debts (sins) no matter what they are. The only judgement is what situation you end up in when being born again. It's possible that we are on this Earth (Egypt) suffering right now because we made others suffer in our previous life(s). What goes around comes around so to say

The bible codifies and distorts the true meaning of its words by using euphemisms and metaphors. You are on the right track Enoch, you're just going in the wrong direction in my opinion. Those who wrote the bible gave you a faulty compass.

To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth.

You're calling anyone who disagrees with you dumb. Sounds like your ego to me. God destroys the ego, so I don't think you really know God at all, you don't know yourself.
edit on 2-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth.

You're calling anyone who disagrees with you dumb. Sounds like your ego to me. God destroys the ego, so I don't think you really know God at all, you don't know yourself.
edit on 2-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

It's a pun on the dummies books and denying ignorance. Quote the entire comment and stop twisting what is said. Again, people see right through you when you do this.

"To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth. Denying God is ignorance. Let it be said that ATS is a place to deny ignorance with Truth. AMEN! "

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

wildtimes
Hey, Ed. Has it ever occurred to you that when you make threads and add "for Dummies" it's automatically turning some readers away?

Not all smokers "get cancer" - in fact, fewer than 10%. And not all "unbelievers" are "Dummies." Just a suggestion/observation. Your approach is vaguely insulting (not to mention cliche).

Although it is true I write these threads to be read by others, I mainly write them concerning myself. These are breadcrumbs on the trail of life. Ignorance is ignoring truth. I assume many people have trouble facing their own ignorance. I face it openly. You can't know the error in another unless you first see it in yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

DISRAELI

You have ignored the connection between the two themes explained in 1 Peter;
The resemblance being that a few people are "saved through water", though this is "not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a clear conscience"- 1 Peter ch3 vv20-21

How so.

1 Peter 3

13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? 14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed.

---Again, suffering for something brings reward. He agrees on this point.

“Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”[c] 15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

---Here on ATS, Ad Hominem seems to be the way to answer any thread that deals with truth. I stick to the context of the argument and keep my comments to the truth of the Bible. God is invariable and I try to do the same.

17 For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

---Again, my contention that taking reward (Like drinking, smoking, overeating...) brings suffering. Suffering on purpose (Like working a job), brings reward. Smoke and you have health problems. Suffer exercise in a gym and you gain life and vitality. This is what he is saying above.

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

---This is the pattern. When we suffer in the flesh, we are finished with sin. This is why we must suffer for the benefit of others. You cannot give a gift without earning it first.

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Here, he outlines the fact that baptism is our chance to repent in the water. Who were the imprisoned spirits? That would be you and I here in this life. We have been baptized and resurrected so we can repent. Repentance means bearing fruit. We must give to others in the form of our own suffering of work. We must bear fruit.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What if what you are saying is not truth to some? Does that mean they are ignoring your truth and therefore they are dumb because of that? Like I said, you're insinuating people who disagree with you are dumb. Not a great way to get people to see it your way.

"SuperiorEd" was your previous name wasn't it? Sounds like you have a superiority complex to me. Your ego is showing.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

What if what you are saying is not truth to some? Does that mean they are ignoring your truth and therefore they are dumb because of that? Like I said, you're insinuating people who disagree with you are dumb. Not a great way to get people to see it your way.

"SuperiorEd" was your previous name wasn't it? Sounds like you have a superiority complex to me. Your ego is showing.

I have a foundation. You note this, but misunderstand what you are seeing. Bias blinds you.

SuperiorEd stands for Superior Education. I wrote a book titled, The Superior Educator-A Calm and Assertive Guide to Classroom Management and Large Group Motivation. If my words are founded on natural law, Scriptural Truth and the meaning of the Hebrew letters and words, then I am on the right track. Your Ad Hominem serves only to confirm the fact that my words have solid meaning. If there were a way for you to argue the truths I reflect from the Bible, then you would have the ability to deny my ignorance. As long as I am clinging to truth, I stand on the higher ground.

The same holds true for education. As long as we are acting on behalf of the dignity of the student, a calm and assertive approach wins every time. My book was founded on the concept of the Superior Man of Confucius. You should read this if you get a chance. The Ethics of Confucius

Here is my foundation. It agrees with scripture.

Purpose: "The superior man learns in order to attain to the utmost of his principles." (Analects, bk. xix., c. vii.)

Poise: "The superior man in his thought does not go out of his place." (Analects, bk. xiv., c. xxviii.)

Self-sufficiency: "What the superior man seeks, is in himself; what the ordinary 1 man seeks, is in others." (Analects, bk. xv., c. xx.)

p. 3

Earnestness: "The superior man in everything puts forth his utmost endeavours." (Great Learning, ii., 4.)

Thoroughness: "The superior man bends his attention to what is radical. That being established, all practical courses naturally grow up." (Analects, bk. i., c. ii., v. 2.)

Sincerity: "The superior man must make his thoughts sincere." (Great Learning, vi., 4.) " Is it not his absolute sincerity which distinguishes a superior man?" (Doctrine of the Mean, c. xiii., 4.)

Truthfulness: "What the superior man requires is that in what he says there may be nothing inaccurate." (Analects, bk. xiii., c. iii., v. 7.)

Purity of thought and action: "The superior man must be watchful over himself when alone." (Great Learning, vi., 2.)

Love of truth: "The object of the superior man is truth." (Analects, bk. xv., c. xxxi.) "The superior man is anxious lest he should not get truth; he is not anxious lest poverty come upon him." (Analects, bk. xv., c. xxxi.)

Mental hospitality: "The superior man is catholic and not partisan; the ordinary man is partisan and not catholic." (Analects, bk. ii., c. xiv.) " The superior man in the world does not set his mind either for anything or against anything; what is right, he will follow." (Analects, bk. iv., c. x.)

Rectitude: "The superior man thinks of virtue; the ordinary man thinks of comfort." (Analects)

Like everyone in life, I fail in many ways to live up to the standards of the Bible and of the various ways and paths of life. This is not the point. The point is to see that Christ did not fail. I hold fast in my faith to Christ. You can think as you wish.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It's a pun on the dummies books and denying ignorance. Quote the entire comment and stop twisting what is said. Again, people see right through you when you do this.

"To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth. Denying God is ignorance. Let it be said that ATS is a place to deny ignorance with Truth. AMEN! "

And that is distinctly insulting. It's all well and good when you're offering a personal perspective, but telling thousands of people they are stupid because they don't agree with you is not cool at all.
edit on 2-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

And that is distinctly insulting. It's all well and good when you're offering a personal perspective, but telling thousands of people they are stupid because they don't agree with you is not cool at all.

I never asked anyone to agree with me. I simply stated my reasoning and what I believe. You can do with it what you want. Argument Ad Hominem if you wish. It's your call. I will simply cling to truth and keep the high ground.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I never asked anyone to agree with me. I simply stated my reasoning and what I believe. You can do with it what you want. Argument Ad Hominem if you wish. It's your call. I will simply cling to truth and keep the high ground.

This isn't ad hominem. This is calling you off of your porch. You call unbelievers stupid and you insist that we must suffer to be worthy of your highly acclaimed status. There's a reason your threads never go anywhere. As mentioned before, you exhibit a superiority complex, made all the worse because YOU DON'T LISTEN. You never want to listen. All you want to do is preach.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

wildtimes

Although it is true I write these threads to be read by others, I mainly write them concerning myself. These are breadcrumbs on the trail of life. Ignorance is ignoring truth. I assume many people have trouble facing their own ignorance. I face it openly. You can't know the error in another unless you first see it in yourself.

...unless you are so rooster-sure that what you are saying is not error - in which case, 'another' is always in error, because you are so rooster-sure, because you do not see it in yourself...

Conundrum, wrapped in a riddle and tied with an enigma bow...

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Bias blinds me? What do you think you are toward the bible? BIASED.

Your bias blinds you to the fact that the bible is not 100% true. Pot meet kettle.

There are numerous inconsistencies within the bible, yet your BIAS toward it being the infallible, hermetically sealed word of god blinds you to them.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

akushla99

EnochWasRight

wildtimes

...unless you are so rooster-sure that what you are saying is not error - in which case, 'another' is always in error, because you are so rooster-sure, because you do not see it in yourself...

Å99

Truth is invariable. Turn it any direction, it is the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bias blinds me? What do you think you are toward the bible? BIASED.

Your bias blinds you to the fact that the bible is not 100% true. Pot meet kettle.

There are numerous inconsistencies within the bible, yet your BIAS toward it being the infallible, hermetically sealed word of god blinds you to them.

The Bible is the physical manifestation of the Living Word. All things below are merely images of the real. Copies do not retain the true nature. The Word is Christ. From the image, we see the true. The Bible is like a mirror. You see yourself it it. What you see is determined by what the light reveals. I see something different than you see.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is as I said. He is not interested in listening. He is interested in preaching.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

akushla99

EnochWasRight

wildtimes

Å99

You've just encapsulated anything I have ever responded to you with...turn it in any direction...it is still the truth...problematic (as I see it) is that, seeing it from a direction that blinds other directions renders it an exclusive viewpoint, with exclusive mandates...the viewpoint I propose is inclusive (as far as I see it) of yours, or any others that cling to the exclusivity of truth, while claiming truth is invariable...the conundrum, wrapped in a riddle and tied with an enigma bow, that you have proposed, catches you in it by exclusive right...that's a glaringly obvious and unfortunate cul-de-sac to be in...you would, of course (by dent of self-entrapment) need an 'out'...the truth (for you, because of the exclusive right of self-entrapment) is contained (at least in part) in 'someone else said someone said this - and I believe that' (I have NO problem with this!)...straddling that line of 'i'm really writing this for myself', and 'It is the truth' (on the other hand) is an imposition of confused intent (...or not?)...

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

akushla99

EnochWasRight

akushla99

EnochWasRight

wildtimes

Å99

You've just encapsulated anything I have ever responded to you with...turn it in any direction...it is still the truth...problematic (as I see it) is that, seeing it from a direction that blinds other directions renders it an exclusive viewpoint, with exclusive mandates...the viewpoint I propose is inclusive (as far as I see it) of yours, or any others that cling to the exclusivity of truth, while claiming truth is invariable...the conundrum, wrapped in a riddle and tied with an enigma bow, that you have proposed, catches you in it by exclusive right...that's a glaringly obvious and unfortunate cul-de-sac to be in...you would, of course (by dent of self-entrapment) need an 'out'...the truth (for you, because of the exclusive right of self-entrapment) is contained (at least in part) in 'someone else said someone said this - and I believe that' (I have NO problem with this!)...straddling that line of 'i'm really writing this for myself', and 'It is the truth' (on the other hand) is an imposition of confused intent (...or not?)...

Å99

Actually, I have a reason to say this. In physics, the strong nuclear force follows the law of invariable symmetry. In geometry, you see the same thing with the platonic solids. They are the same no matter how you rotate them. This is the reason that life can exist from the pattern in crystals. Here is a quote from this thread I did a few years ago: LINK

"Crystals can only materialize into the five forms of platonic solids. The photorefractive effect in crystals can store and transmit information and energy. A rigid crystal is not animated. Can we draw a parallel from this with God's breath and the purpose of animating mater with life? I say consciousness is this very process. The miracle of life is that matter is formed into a vessel that can move, think, breathe, taste, hear, see and touch. Life is the miracle of matter and consciousness. At the essence of our being, we are consciousness energy in motion."

If the strong nuclear force did not follow invariable symmetry, it could not manage to arrange electrons to slow down energy with mass. Truth is a reflection of light and the way light reveals what it hits. You cannot see light. Light only reveals what it hits in the form of matter with structure. That structure is made up of the platonic solids. Again, rotate them any direction and they are the same. Put them together and you now have an individuation of form. The only way to get this individuation is to allow the electron freedom. The weak force is necessary for freedom of movement and for individuation of consciousness. God is ONE. We are all a slice of the one loaf. To be different, we must have freedom to choose. God is the strong force keeping us in place.

Truth can be seen if it conforms to the same laws that govern nature. If you examine the Bible in comparison to physics, they match. We do not know everything there is to know about reality, but we now know enough to see the image in reflection to the Word of God in the Bible.

You are saying that I do not know everything and that my truth may not reflect the image it was copied from. This is true. What I can say in response to this is that there is enough of an image there to now know that the Bible reflects what is evident. We are without excuse if we deny the truth. Truth is easy to see and hard to deny. I have this going for me. As you say, nobody can be 100% correct or faith would be fact. I have faith.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Exactly, it is YOUR story, but it is clothed in a man named Jesus. Jesus' story is YOUR story and everyone else's. We are all the Son of God, we are the culmination of the Law, which is Love.

Think of reality as a quarter, where one side represents the Mother (nature), the other represents the Father (Spirit), and the middle being the Son. We are the Son of God (the quarter in this case), we are the part of reality that connects the physical and spiritual (the two sides of the coin), we are the perceiving aspect of God.

When the Mother (nature) and Father (Spirit) unite in marriage, there is the Son (us). Love is the Law, the Law is God, and we as the Son (perceiver) are here to fulfill the Law, which is to love God and to love our neighbor as ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join