It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe - Biblical Image Made from Nothing (Amazing Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The three videos below show the evidence suggesting that the Biblical narrative was right all along. Compare what is stated in these simple verses to the content of the videos below. I give you mind candy for the curious observer. What rational basis do we have remaining in our understanding to support the misplaced notion that we have evolved as a cause for life? None. Evolution is a result of a creative process engaged by the source of all existence. Science continues to show the profound meanings emerging from the text of scriptures from around the world. The Bible is only one document holding a key. It's the only document showing you the gateway out of this reality and into a better existence. You are a child of God until you are no longer a child.

Genesis 1:1-3

The formless void made from Time, Space, Matter and Energy...

1 In the beginning (Time) God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). 2 Now the earth was formless and empty (Lacking Form / High State of Order with Low Entropy), darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters (Hydrogen).

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light (Energy).

The Image Formed

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Duality placed in the image.

Made from Nothing

Hebrews 9

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

As the theory suggests, the hologram itself is not visible apart from the light shined on the image. Faith is the ability of the observer to collapse wave function. A perfect description of this is found in John 1. Word is information. Light reveals what it hits. The key here is to see light as the engagement of the interference pattern mentioned in the video below.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There is evidence that our universe is not Analog, but digital.

In this video, several Nobel Laureates discussing the nature of the Holographic Universe.

If you have viewed the videos above, realize how deep the enigma goes.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). The Alphabet is the strength of the House. What do you write with letters in creation?

Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The house of seed is the Son of God. DNA is written with letters. Christ is the Son of God and the Living Word.

How do we arrive at Word in a material world? For coalescence to occur in nature, there must be a catalyst. What is the catalyst that allows the involution and incarnation of consciousness into an energetic form?

Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) Mem (Water). What does the water of baptism truly symbolize? Involution and Evolution.

We are biological machines created in the image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Our Creator left us with the enigma of the Bible and the narrative of the Son of God as Redeemer. Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Mother) come together in this reality to raise their children.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

It is time you realize your inheritance.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

What are we asked to do in response to this information? Repent in the Waters of life. Evolve to your potential by Faith in the one that allowed you to experience life. The iron smelting furnace mentioned above is in Egypt, the refinery. We are here to be refined for our position in the kingdom of God. Where is this kingdom? In the Heavens. There are many mansions in this heavenly realm. There is one for you. Although this sounds a bit religious to say, it is a matter of fact. You must be born again and your future robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) are determined by your walk with God in this life. Now is the time to change your heart. What does God expect?

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Romans 1

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

edit on 30-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for your post , I have also recently begun a thread on this very subject and will refer them to the videos you have posted here.

This is really like waking up from the dream.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for your post , I have also recently begun a thread on this very subject and will refer them to the videos you have posted here.

This is really like waking up from the dream.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Glad I could help. The mind knows truth when it sees it. If you take the Hebrew spelling of Father (Aleph Bet) and the Son (Bet Nun) and the Mother (Aleph Mem), you can begin to see how DNA is engaged in the waters of baptism (Involution). There is more to this story.

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the first letter (Alpha) and Tav is the last (Omega). Mem is the middle letter. Literally, Truth is the strength of the waters to save. Tav is two crossed sticks.

It gets even better.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Notice what he states. He (Christ) is the Aleph and Tav. He is the one on either side of time. Mem is the mother in the middle, but it gets even better.

Since Hebrew only has 22 letters, there really is no middle. Mem is mirrored by Lamed. Lamed is the pictograph for the Shepherd's Crook. Mem is water. Mother and Son are leading us through the wilderness in the Strength of the Aleph, which is the Ox, or EL. Elohim is the Plural showing us who the 'US' and OUR is in Genesis 1.

When Elohim says, "Let US make man in OUR own image," they are stating who made mankind. Then, if you look at Genesis 2, Adam is then formed in a secondary creative story in a Garden (LORD). Earth is this Garden and Adam is the Human formed on this sphere by the Lord (Singular). The tree of knowledge is restricted for a time.

Go to Luke 3 and you find out who the Lord is.

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

He is the Son of God, forming Adam. Adam then is the First Adam and Christ is the Last Adam.

Job 19 then shows us the significance of this.

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

The root of the trouble lies in Him. WHO? The Redeemer. Why?

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

All of humanity is one loaf of bread. On either side of the loaf, we have the two Adams (The Heel of the Loaf). They are the same person. What does the HEEL do?

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Who is the Heel of the Loaf?

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

To receive our inheritance, we must put off the old man through repentance and put on the new Heavenly Man. This means we take on the name of Christ, which is His character. Love is the character. Faith is the way the Father prepares us to meet the Son.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Once God prepares the heart by Faith, the Son can then entrust Himself to the person. Why did Christ not entrust Himself to those coming to Him in the first century?

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Read John 3 to find out. You must be born again. In other words, you must be baptized (involution) again in the waters of life and live again. Why? To rise to new life (Evolution). Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the waters of life. The ultimate goal is Spirit birth above in the Heavens (inheritance).

John 3

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

If we are in the flesh, then we are part of the first resurrection. 7 billion of us here today.

Revelation 20

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

1000 years remain in this existence.

Adam to Abraham (Age of the Father) = 2000 years or 2 days
Issac to Jesus is the Age of the Son = 2 Days
Jesus to today is the Age of the Holy Spirit (Mother) = 2 Days

When Jesus said that he would rebuild the temple in 3 days, this was 3000 years. 2000 have now passed. This means the first resurrection has occurred and 1000 remain from the verses above.

This is not simply evidence. This is all unified proof of the story as true. It still requires faith to see. Many do not see. Simple faith opens your eyes, as yours are now doing.

Good luck and God Bless.

edit on 30-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Great stuff. I haven't had time for the entirety of the videos and I need to reread your commentary, but have really enjoyed it so far.

top topics

join