It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt - Copy of Heaven and Refinery (Matrix) of Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Below, you will find a conversation between myself and another user here on ATS. As often happens, inspiration expresses itself as opportunity for profound insight. I thought I would share this conversation in a new thread on the topic of how mankind is refined by a copy here on Earth. The original discussion is found HERE.

The original thought comes from a verse in 1 Corinthians 10:

"17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf."

The idea is as follows. The Son of God creates Adam. Adam contains all of humanity in his DNA. Since Father is Aleph Bet (Letters of creation) and Son is Bet (house) Nun (seed), then the ONE loaf mentioned in the verse above represents the Son of God, while humanity represents the slices of that loaf. Below, we are sinful. Above, we are Holy. If Christ is the loaf, how can he be sinless? Further, another consideration is present.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

Job knew the Redeemer. He knew that the root of the trouble came through Him (Adam One). As we find out in 1 Cor. 15, Jesus was the Last Adam. In other words, all of humanity represents Adam and Christ is the Son of God, or the heel of the loaf. He is on both sides.

Here is the conversation and question that follows.

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Okay then, I'll use your premise. How can a loaf of bread be full of leaven but free from leaven at the same time? If all the individual slices of the loaf are full of leaven, it goes to reason that so is the loaf itself. Leaven represents sin.

You, however, maintain that Jesus' loaf is sin free, even though every individual slice within his loaf is full of sin.

How does Hebrews explain this obvious contradiction? What chapter or verse explains it?

Now that you are thinking correctly, I will explain it. Go to Genesis 40. There is a story of the cup bearer and the baker. Where is bread baked? In the oven. Where is that aspect of creation? Deuteronomy 4:19 tells you. It is the refinery of Earth / Egypt. Egypt is a copy of Heaven. Where did Jesus come (Sinless) as King? Earth. What did he come to REMOVE? Sin / Leaven. Where does this take place?

Hebrews 11

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

The copy was necessary. Below, we are full of sin because of the law, which is a guardian. Above, we are clean and healthy, with no sin.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Above, you are an Angel. Below, you are a copy in an image. This is the place of refinement for the crown and robe you inherit in heaven.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

How can both be true? You tell me.

Examine the evidence from a modern day conception:

If Father is Aleph Bet (Letters of Creation) and Son is Bet (house) Nun (seed), then who is mother? Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) and Mem (Water). The matrix / Mater / Matter is mother. She is the catalyst for the refinement process. All three are the Trinity of God (Elohim).

edit on 29-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
op, are you claiming the trinity is comprised of father- son - mother?? Anyway, its interesting how the hebrew word for father and mother.... Resembles the same in my language, ''appa'' and ''amma''. Another variant for mother is ''awwa''.... Which resembles the arabic for Eve.. ''Hawwa''. -..................................................... I also wonder if the wail of a baby ''waaa'', the first sound a newborn produces is supposed to resemble ''Hawwa'' or ''Eve''. Who knows. All praise is to God.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hail Satan! He keeps God in business.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Colossians 1:12-19

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:9

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Jesus is all the structure of reality. If it is seen, it is Jesus that you see. He is the form of all forms, the image of all images, the body of all bodies, the Word of all Words, and the symbols which represent all of Fathers concepts.

Holy Ghost is all the will of reality. It gives ability to be or do. If something happens, it is the Holy Ghost which makes it so.

Father is the image maker, concept producer, creator of images, The mind and awareness of the Trinity.

Father = Mind/awareness
Holy Ghost = Spirit/manifested will
Son = Body/image

You keep talking about holograms and matrix stuff but it is better to think of it like mental images - not heavenly simulating computers or holodecks. Remember we are created in likeness - our mind, will, and body is like the trinity, and we create concepts of our awareness with the forms we will them into. Reality is Father's concepts, willed by the Holy Ghost, and embodied in the Son - it is mental images - not holograms.

That's what I think anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks for making a separate thread for this.

So we are sinful below but holy above? In your opinion, what is the above and what is the below? Do you believe that we exist in both the above and below simultaneously?

My interpretation of what the above and below are is this: the above is heaven, what is within us, the Spirit. The below is what we see outside of us, the physical manifestation of the world around us, the Kingdom of heaven.

The below is a copy of the above, meaning the perfection of the world around us is a "copy" of the perfection that exists within all of us. It is a projection of what's inside of us, and since the people who run this world are bitter and greedy, so too is the world around us. Since we do not respect Mother Earth, she also as a consequence does not respect us, which is why there is so much war, famine, disease, poverty, etc. in the world today.

Adam/Jesus represents the body, Christ represents the Spirit within the body. We are all "Jesus Christ" because we have both a body and Spirit.

Sin manifests in the physical world because sin comes from desire for physical things. This is why you say we are sinful below but Holy above.

The Trinity is the Father, Mother, and Son.

Father = (Holy) Spirit

Mother = physical world

Son = where both the Spirit and physical meet, a.k.a. us because we are both spiritual and physical.

Jesus represents mankind itself, we are all the Son, or consciousness. We are the Holy Trinity.

The bible describes the Son as the image of the invisible God. We are that image because we have sight. Look at what you see and you will see the image (Son) of God.

Genesis says that we were created in God's image. Look into a mirror, you are created in God's image then. What you see is the image, whatever it may be. We are God and his image is ours.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
op, are you claiming the trinity is comprised of father- son - mother?? Anyway, its interesting how the hebrew word for father and mother.... Resembles the same in my language, ''appa'' and ''amma''. Another variant for mother is ''awwa''.... Which resembles the arabic for Eve.. ''Hawwa''. -..................................................... I also wonder if the wail of a baby ''waaa'', the first sound a newborn produces is supposed to resemble ''Hawwa'' or ''Eve''. Who knows. All praise is to God.

We see the third member as the Holy Spirit, which is true. The Mother is the obvious place to put the Spirit, but we really don't know. I see it this way for a number of reasons. Mostly, you can go back to the tradition of Wisdom (Sophia) as being female according to Solomon. There is also the Gnostic tradition of the Sophia as the creative process of the material world. Since mother is Aleph Mem, it is easy to connect the waters to Hydrogen, which has one proton and one electron in perfect balance. The Neutron then holds the proton to make the Strong Nuclear Force, which then manages the negative (Electron). The weak force is always overcome by the Strong. In physics, this is the invariant symmetry law, which we can easily connect to the Father (Aleph Bet). Aleph is strength and Bet is house. The Strong House is the walled city of any living system.

What would we expect from the Creator of the universe as a description of physics? This is as good as it gets. Aleph Bet (Letters) is Father. Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What do the DNA letters create? The House of Seed. Who is the house of the Seed? The Son. For any chiral bonding to occur in nature, there must be a catalyst. This is Water and Hydrogen. Coalescence depends on this process.

Two become one flesh, then repeat.

What makes the world?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

This is a perfect description of a hologram. Information (WORD) is formed, then a light is shined on it.

Who is the Word? The Son of God. Who is the Father? Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Who is Mother? Aleph Mem (Strength of the Water).

What is the word TRUTH in Hebrew? Aleph Mem Tav. Tav is two crossed sticks and the final letter in Hebrew. Aleph is the first letter. The middle letter of Hebrew is both Mem and Lamed. Lamed is the Shepherd's staff. Mem is the water.

Put it together. Strength (Aleph) of the Water (Baptism) to Save (Cross).

The word True in Hebrew is AMN, which is our word AMEN. It is the Hebrew word TRUE.

In Greek and Latin, AMN is Lamb.

AMNi is river of life (JORDAN)
AMNio is the bowl that catches the sacrifice of the lamb
AMNion is also the boul, but is the sac that covers the baby in the mother's womb
AMNiotic Fluid is the waters of the womb
AMNesia is when you forget your past (VEIL)
AMNesty is when God forgets your past
dAMNation is when you lamb is taken away

Again, the mother fits into this with little effort. I believe her to be the Holy Spirit. She is our Mother and caretaker.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

You keep talking about holograms and matrix stuff but it is better to think of it like mental images - not heavenly simulating computers or holodecks. Remember we are created in likeness - our mind, will, and body is like the trinity, and we create concepts of our awareness with the forms we will them into. Reality is Father's concepts, willed by the Holy Ghost, and embodied in the Son - it is mental images - not holograms.

That's what I think anyway.

I say this for a reason.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning (TIME) God created the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters (HYDROGEN / High State of Order and Low Entropy).

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light (ENERGY / Enlightenment).

Read my last post. Get the image in your mind of what I am implying. Look at the verse above.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE an image. We are THE image of God.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

We are a copy.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We are INSIDE an image. We are THE image of God.

From my point of view.

If you think of it as a fractal part that is imaged from all "that is" then I agree. But the part is not the whole "that is". It is connected to all "that is" thru god since if you are connected to god and god is connected to everything else then you are connected to all "that is".

The image is the bubble containing everything "that is".

We are a copy.

We are evolved spiritual beings that are evolved for specific purposes. Every one is special and unique in it's own way. I am not a copy of Jesus even if I have similar ideals that Jesus taught.
edit on 29-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Word, image, and body are a reference to the structure of an unseen concept of mind.

Like the inner voice, or dialog, in your mind, words, shapes, symbols, forms, and structures are the embodiment of your unseen concepts.

How do they become embodied? By will/spirit.

I'm sure you know of many verses saying Christ, Jesus, or Son is the image, body, and Word; and all of heaven, earth, and even the godhead itself, is embodied by/in Jesus.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enochwasright
Below, you will find a conversation between myself and another user here on ATS. As often happens, inspiration expresses itself as opportunity for profound insight. I thought I would share this conversation in a new thread on the topic of how mankind is refined by a copy here on Earth. The original discussion is found HERE.

Ok, I’m confused;

That’s a link to MY post!, but wasn’t your conversation regarding the leaven bread, with the poster 3NL1GHT3N3D1? I’m assuming you’ve made a mistake linking my post, because I certainly can’t take any credit for 3NL1GHT3N3D1’s posts…

Unless my post you linked, is somehow connected to that discussion, but if so, then how…?

I’m all ears…

- JC

top topics

join