It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind vs. Adam - Origins for Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Revelation 21:17

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred, and fourtie, and foure cubites, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the Angel.

In the verse above, mankind is noted in comparison to an Angel. As the wording implies, the measure of a man is that of an Angel interchangeably. Although this is my own speculation about what the Bible is showing us here, I think it is clear that the entire story concerns a distinction we have yet to realize. Consider this:

Genesis 1 shows all of creation being engaged by the Elohim (plural), followed by a perfect environment with no restrictions to the trees or plants. In Genesis 2, at the top of the chapter, God rested and called creation good. At this point, I will show you a passage from a little known Egyptian book called the Virgin of the World. This was spoken by Hermes to his son.

"Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every grade, He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear my words as a law: – Quit not the place assigned to you by my will. The abode which awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains and cast you into punishment."

Having thus spoken, God, my Master, mingled together the rest of the congenial elements, earth and water, and pronouncing certain powerful and mystic words – albeit different from the first – He breathed into the liquid protoplasm motion and life, rendered it thicker and more plastic, and formed of it living beings of human shape. "

---Leading up to this passage, we see the creation of the universe by a descending order of production, ending in the form of mankind. There was one decree to the immortals. They were to stay put in their place. Later, we read this:

"Forthwith, O my Son, proud of their work, they were not afraid to transgress the Divine law, and, in spite of the prohibition, they receded from their appointed limits. Not willing to remain longer in the same abode, they moved ceaselessly, and repose seemed to them death."

---The Divine law was to stay put in their own place. Instead, this happened.

Jude 1

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

---Then, in Genesis 6, we read this:

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

---When we return back to Genesis 2, we find that the LORD is forming ADAM and restricting the fruit in the garden. It appears that there is a second creation story and a second version of mortal being. At this point, I ask myself a question: who is the LORD in relation to the ELOHIM? Who is ADAM in relation to the creation of Mankind in Genesis 1? Who are the Angels (noted as parallel to Man) in the first verse listed above?

In the book of Enoch, we have the very same story of the Watchers falling and blending their seed with man. In Genesis 6, we get the same story. Later in Enoch and Genesis, we get the flood story. If you see this as pure allegory, then connect the flood and ARK to baptism. Water is the process for souls to experience involution into the natural world. An easy leap from this flood of waters to the ultimate salvation in a new land is seen by the entire story in context. Return to the top verse again where man is compared to Angels by measure. Who and what is mankind?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are the children of God below in the water. We are souls trapped in a animal flesh. We are the fallen Angels above facing the Father. As above, so below. If you consider the movie the Matrix, is it possible the LORD is the Son of God? Remember, the LORD created ADAM. Examine the Genealogy.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Luke 3 clearly begins with the Son of God. From the Son of God, we get Adam. Who is the Son of God? Consult my thread on the Son of God for Dummies.

What is the beast of Revelation that we are to overcome? The Mark of the Beast for Dummies.

What is Babylon? Babylon for Dummies...

Although this is all my own speculation on the mystery, I am confident that this mystery can be solved. We are the fallen beings trapped in flesh. We are baptized into this water for one reason. We are here to overcome the animal (Beast) nature of selfishness. Why? What else would allow you to live in a kingdom of love? Either you become love or you become what you love. In either case, if what you love does not involve other people above your own self, then you will remain in a kingdom separated from God. What is God?

1 John 4

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

God is LOVE. You were formed by the Son of God (the Lord). You are Shepherded by the Lord. The Lord is Shepherded by God. We become part of this family when our refinement here is finished. In the end, we inherit the Kingdom of God (Universe / Heavens).

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Come out of Egypt (Refinery). Enter the promised land. How? Use the water to put out the fire. Baptism is why you are immersed into this reality.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Read all the links, then come back and examine what this says. It's very clear.

1 Corinthians 15

47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

The only way for us to find this salvation is to get into the ARK from baptism (Flood). Christ is the Son of God (Adam) and so are you. We, who are many, are one loaf of bread. Being baptized into Christ is entering the ARK as the seed preserved from the fire. What does a lump of wheat create? A loaf, but fire is the trial that makes the loaf rise. Water is in the dough, but the final product is what is produced. The point is to avoid being brunt toast. Come out of the oven and retain the water. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. You are the clay and water keeps you malleable. Christ is Living Water. The Son of God is BET NUN. House of Seed.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Remove your idol. That idol is you.

AMN is AMEN. It means true in Hebrew. AMN in Greek and Latin is LAMB.

AMN - True Lamb
AMNi - River of Life
AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice
AMNion - Sac covering the womb in the mother / mater / matrix
AMNiotic Fluid - Water of the Womb
AMNesia - You forgetting (Locked in Darkness)
AMNesty - God forgetting your sin

dAMNation - You losing the lamb.

Who is the Lamb of God? Christ, the Son of God and YOU. You are a slice of the same loaf of bread.

May the Lord bless all who read these words. AMeN.

Aleph (Strength) MEM (Water) NUN (SEED) means TRUE. TRUTH is Aleph Mem TAV. Aleph (Strength) is the first letter (ALPHA) and TAV (Two Crossed Sticks) is the Omega. Water is in the middle. Literally, it means "The Strength of the Water to Save."

What is TRUTH? Now you know. Deny ignorance already and stop ignoring truth! The Cross is there so you can cross the Jordan. Who has his arms stretched out for this purpose? Only one. If you know a better way, I would be glad to hear it.

edit on 20-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you want to get me to listen to your words of "wisdom", you will have to make an attempt which begins differently than by calling me a dummy.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
@op.... ''if you know a better way, I'd be glad to hear it''............... Eh, there is a better way. Its called 'monotheism' as practiced (in the Bible) from Adam through Jesus. Its simple. Worship One God - who has no partners. There is nobody else like Him. Only He can protect, save and forgive, All praise belongs to Him alone. Even Jesus agrees to this.
edit on 20-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
@op.... ''if you know a better way, I'd be glad to hear it''............... Eh, there is a better way. Its called 'monotheism' as practiced (in the Bible) from Adam through Jesus. Its simple. Worship One God - who has no partners. There is nobody else like Him. Only He can protect, save and forgive, All praise belongs to Him alone. Even Jesus agrees to this.
edit on 20-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

It's a pun on the books for Dummies and not you. The irony is what some might miss in relation to the thread topic.

edit on 20-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join