It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical data shows vaccines are not what saved us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As we have on other threads dealing with this topic, we'll certainly disagree. If vaccines killed people as a cause and effect, the US would be short about 70-80% of it's current population. That would probably be close to the numbers who have been fully vaccinated ...and didn't die or develop autism from them. That very simple statistic, by itself, speaks volumes to just how absolutes don't fit this particular topic, in my opinion. They really never have.

That is the joy of things though, we can all have an opinion and all respect each others, while still disagreeing.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

CB328
Your title is completely bogus.

I can't believe people believe this crap. The percentage of people who have problems with vaccines is insignificant.

Vaccines are completely erroneus... Theres absolutel no reason we should get them.
I had rubella as a kid and a lot more of that #. That enforced my immune system.
As such, like already mentioned, we dont need vaccines because our immune system will take care of it, thats what its there for.
Its funny how people seem to think that disease is bad.... Its nothing more than nature battling the imbalance of humans spreading like a plague. Those who survive great moments of disease will come out of it physically stronger and the subsequent diversity will be better since the weak genes will be purged.

Fewer stronger beings... Just like nature treats all other beings on this earth.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wuv u wrabbit lol but everyone knows why antibiotics 're becoming ineffective... guess what happens with vaccines? Same principle. Viruses and bacterium mutate .... so you can get all you want..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Vaccines are completely erroneus... Theres absolutel no reason we should get them.
I had rubella as a kid and a lot more of that #. That enforced my immune system.
As such, like already mentioned, we dont need vaccines because our immune system will take care of it, thats what its there for.
Its funny how people seem to think that disease is bad.... Its nothing more than nature battling the imbalance of humans spreading like a plague. Those who survive great moments of disease will come out of it physically stronger and the subsequent diversity will be better since the weak genes will be purged.

Fewer stronger beings... Just like nature treats all other beings on this earth.

So why didn't the immune system "take care of it" before and during epidemics? Natural balance is evolution, evolution for humans is to cure or prevent disease, simple as that.

With the kind of thinking that humans are a drain on the world, so they should die off, would suggest that a all rats be exterminated because they cause disease. Yet, in many places rats remain a problem. Even if we try to exterminate them.

If humans end up killing off every other species and survive, it's a Darwin wet dream. But saying they ought to, is like telling rodents not to have babies. It's not gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

As we have on other threads dealing with this topic, we'll certainly disagree. If vaccines killed people as a cause and effect, the US would be short about 70-80% of it's current population. That would probably be close to the numbers who have been fully vaccinated ...and didn't die or develop autism from them. That very simple statistic, by itself, speaks volumes to just how absolutes don't fit this particular topic, in my opinion. They really never have.

That is the joy of things though, we can all have an opinion and all respect each others, while still disagreeing.

Excuse me mate the US is failing in school results of their children mind you so is australia do you know why that is ? because of vaccines, vaccines make people dumb if they dont cause autism they cause some other cognitivie dysfunction look at the drop out rates, the declining colllege entrance requirements, the ammount of people entering college has all dropped since the 50s its the lowest its even been, vaccines cause declining school results because vaccines make people stupid, the majority of people in college are the un-vaccinated this is confirmed by the consensus taken.
edit on 11-1-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Unfortunately, due to a profound lack of vaccination in a few nations and a real hard push agaist Polio vaccine in particular? It's rearing it's ugly head again. Syria is confirming an outbreak among children with an estimated 500,000 children without vaccination and highly vulnerable.

Ten cases of polio have been confirmed among children in Syria, the first outbreak of the disease in that country since 1999, a World Health Organization spokesman told CNN Tuesday.

WHO's Oliver Rosenbauer said the confirmations were among 22 suspected cases that were identified on October 17 in the eastern city of Deir Ezzor after the children exhibited symptoms of "acute flaccid paralysis" -- a sudden onset of weakness and floppiness in any part of a child's body or paralysis in anyone in whom polio is suspected as the cause.

The good news is that there are not very many nations that have such an issue. Of course, the ones that have it are not the places we really want to see one of the most dangerous and cruel diseases known to man to reappear.

The highly infectious viral disease primarily affects young children. Initial symptoms can include fever, fatigue, headache, vomiting, neck stiffness, limb pain and, in a small number of cases, paralysis and death.

It can be prevented through immunization, but there is no cure. The incidence of the disease has dropped by more than 99% since 1988. It remains endemic in three countries -- Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan -- down from more than 125 countries in 1988.
Source

I certainly don't agree with vaccinations at the level they happen today, for seemingly every oddball thing they can come up with a new vaccine for. However, for the history's worst killers? Well...I got mine as a kid, all on schedule. I'm not autistic, have no cancer and suffer no other maladies from it. At least a couple hundred million other people are similarly vaccinated in the U.S.

Vaccines also have NO cause and effect established to Autism. If a peer reviewed, published study can be shown otherwise, please do. I've missed it. As a Father with a son dealing with high functioning autism, I am watching that very closely to try and understand what caused this for him. It's not a debate point. It's a member of my immediate family and my son. So..indeed..please do share if such a study establishes that link and just never got made public somehow? (I'm doubtful..but I've also been wrong before..so open to the idea one could exist)

Here's my conspiracy theorists in absolute glory... Syria.. let's think about who would want to hurt and destroy Syria? Hmm. Let me think. It's coming to me that a big nd nation with a very large CDC and vials and vials of crazy viruses might just accidental like cuz some havoc

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
History as Told Briefly By NRE....

Here are a few facts that need no links. At one time we did not have vaccines, and there were deaths. This was not because we didnt have over the counter medications, its because there was a time when people were literally filthy, and had no sense of hygiene.

Then some people learned that NOT soap, or hand sanitizer or puffs plus with lotion can prevent disease, but washing your butt a little more often, and not crapping where you ate, was actually quite helpful. But.. NOPE, it was to late people were terrified.

Then we used herbs, "special plants", etc,. and we learned to look to the Earth for help, oh yeah and maybe a god or two. But then we began to literally destroy the planet and its resources, and we began to use alchemist methods to try and treat the sick. This helped but who wanted to ship these things?

And so on, and so on.

Then we have today, where even though everyone should be vaccinated, there are more disease then ever, oh and please dont forget the... dunnn dunn dunnnnn... SUPER BUGS. Even though our butts are probably more clean now then ever in our history of being ALIVE , our.. wait for it....

WATER
FOOD
AIR
All the things we need to live disease free, and boost our immune systems is NOT.

So this message was brought to you by common sense

BTW, do you know how effed up we have to be to actual be able to bring BACK disease that were supposedly eradicated, instead of asking how we have it, ask how the hell did it come back??

Peace, NRE.
edit on 1-11-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

One day these evil sorcerers of pharmakia will deeply regret what they have done to the health and lives of millions of people.

Heh...hehehe..HAHAHAHA...meh.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen mate.

The will never regret trading lives and quality of life for multi-billions in profit every year.

Those luxury homes and boats don't pay for themselves you know.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If vaccines are so nasty then please explain the disappearance of Smallpox and rapidly vanishing disease polio.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
If vaccines are so nasty then please explain the disappearance of Smallpox and rapidly vanishing disease polio.

Better:
FOOD PREPERATION
LIVING QUARTERS
SANITATION
HYGEINE
CLEANLINESS

Helped eradicate disease not vaccine, better hygeine and cleaner food and water helped make people disease free, vaccines cause autism.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

breadinspector

Wrabbit2000

Excuse me mate the US is failing in school results of their children mind you so is australia do you know why that is ? because of vaccines, vaccines make people dumb if they dont cause autism they cause some other cognitivie dysfunction look at the drop out rates, the declining colllege entrance requirements, the ammount of people entering college has all dropped since the 50s its the lowest its even been, vaccines cause declining school results because vaccines make people stupid, the majority of people in college are the un-vaccinated this is confirmed by the consensus taken.
edit on 11-1-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

Strange, you never addressed this post, or the previous one to it.

SO!

Let's forget about the past and addressed your position today:

According to the study, here are the top 10 smartest countries in the world:
# 10: Sweden and Switzerland (two-way tie), average IQ: 101

finance.yahoo.com...

venice.cineca.org...

Turns out, the smartest country in the world has a great healthcare system and extremely high vaccination rates!

I'm not sure how many times you can be proven to be totally without source, merit, or reasoning before you give up, but I must say, this one is a doozy on the view you have.

Maybe the problem with the US education system is ignorance and arrogance? Or the social setting which breeds the social problems the country has. A supposedly free society with the highest number of prisoners, healthcare ready to implode on itself and currently an entire class system with no jobs because the shaping change of business.

Well, I'd say there are plenty more problems besides vaccinations…

Good news is you can always move to Sweden for free vaccines!
edit on 1-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

The United States spends more than $8,000 a person per year on health care, well more than twice what Sweden spends. Yet health outcomes are far better in Sweden along virtually every dimension. Its infant mortality rate, for example, was recently less than half that of the United States. And males aged 15 to 60 are almost twice as likely to die in any given year in the United States than in Sweden.

In fairness, those differences result partly from lifestyle. In Sweden, workers are more likely to commute by bicycle than by car, for example, and obesity is far less common. Absolute poverty and income inequality — both associated with adverse health outcomes — are also lower.

But when illness strikes, the Swedish health care system responds efficiently. Managers have exploited economies of scale by consolidating services into fewer but larger hospitals. The American system has also gone through consolidation, but, by contrast, boutique hospitals are also more common here — partly in response to demands from patients with very high-cost health plans. In large hospitals, CT scanners and other expensive diagnostic and treatment machines are in nearly constant use, versus only a few hours of weekly use in some small ones.

Larger hospitals with heavier patient flows also enable their staff to hone their skills through specialization and experience. If you are getting a knee replacement or coronary bypass surgery, you want teams that do scores of such procedures each month.

www.nytimes.com...

While in Sweden this month as a visiting scholar, I’ve asked several Swedish health economists to share their thoughts about that question. They have spent their lives under a system in which most health care providers work directly for the government.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well it says 95% of the population are vaccinated, well 5% remaining who arent vaccinated are a huge amount and from my intel its confirmed that the unvaccinated in sweden are the ones who make up the majority of university students in sweden.

Im not saying those who are vaccinated dont make it to university, they do, they are just the lucky ones who didnt have a cognitive dysfunction from the vaccines.

But for the most part, can you explain the rising rates of autism, diabetes, cancer, blindness, obesity and a declining school performance? one word; vaccines. vaccines are to blame.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Blowback

edit on 1-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

Cheers for the vid mate.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Hi!

Your intel you say?

You mean some factoid you made up in your mind to convince yourself that you're still right.

So, most Swedish university students HAVEN'T been vaccinated, but also, at the same time, the most studied doctoral field in Sweden is medicine/health science...

Page 37

www.uk-ambetet.se...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Hi!

Your intel you say?

You mean some factoid you made up in your mind to convince yourself that you're still right.

So, most Swedish university students HAVEN'T been vaccinated, but also, at the same time, the most studied doctoral field in Sweden is medicine/health science...

Page 37

www.uk-ambetet.se...

Hi mate my intel are private sources within the medical field and government.
The majority of swedish uni students are not vaccinated and it maybe true that the most studied field is medicine which is a good money maker, but what does that have to do with the vaccination rates as to what they want to study?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

breadinspector

bigfatfurrytexan

The only fact that naturalnews is capable of confirming is that they make crap up and write articles about it.

They are like that crazy ATS member that channels aliens. Pick one...we have several.

ETA: you say you don't trust the FDA. You are correct in that belief. However, that only means that you have to trust your own common sense. And that would tell you that vaccines don't boost your immune system. They help teach your immune system, by giving it a memory.

Now, that isn't to say that they are all safe.
Only that you may not understand what a vaccine is, and what it does.
edit on 1-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Vaccines are poison mate, they cause autism, diabtese and many other diseases you chose to ignore.
They have nver been proven to be effective, and a study on vaccinated v non vaccinated has never been done since it be discredit to the vaccine industry.
Vaccines make up the biggest financial sector for pharmaceutical companies, and the government also owns patents on vaccines as well this alone proves it to be a criminal front.

I hear what you're saying.....but me, my wife, and both my boys have all recieved the typical vaccinations. None of us are autistic or diabetic. My mom and all 6 of her siblings recieved theirs, as well (including Smallpox). As have all their children. None of them are autistic or diabetic.

My own personal observations discount what you say. This is what I mean by you needing to use common sense. Of all the folks you know who were vaccinated, how many have the diseases you credit vaccines with?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Do you know any older people with cancer? Thank Jonas Salk.

Learn the truth
edit on 1-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

breadinspector

bigfatfurrytexan

The only fact that naturalnews is capable of confirming is that they make crap up and write articles about it.

They are like that crazy ATS member that channels aliens. Pick one...we have several.

ETA: you say you don't trust the FDA. You are correct in that belief. However, that only means that you have to trust your own common sense. And that would tell you that vaccines don't boost your immune system. They help teach your immune system, by giving it a memory.

Now, that isn't to say that they are all safe.
Only that you may not understand what a vaccine is, and what it does.
edit on 1-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Vaccines are poison mate, they cause autism, diabtese and many other diseases you chose to ignore.
They have nver been proven to be effective, and a study on vaccinated v non vaccinated has never been done since it be discredit to the vaccine industry.
Vaccines make up the biggest financial sector for pharmaceutical companies, and the government also owns patents on vaccines as well this alone proves it to be a criminal front.

I hear what you're saying.....but me, my wife, and both my boys have all recieved the typical vaccinations. None of us are autistic or diabetic. My mom and all 6 of her siblings recieved theirs, as well (including Smallpox). As have all their children. None of them are autistic or diabetic.

My own personal observations discount what you say. This is what I mean by you needing to use common sense. Of all the folks you know who were vaccinated, how many have the diseases you credit vaccines with?

Mate its not just the autism, hows their schooling going?
1 in 5 have a learning disability and thats cos of vaccines, are your kids doing well in school if not, its cos of the vaccines impairing their cognitive functiong and i know most parents will say their kids are smart and doing well

but its a parents love for their kids that say that, they might not be doing that well truthfully and its cos of vaccines impairing cognitive functioning, look at the drop out rate and declining school performance.

the majority of those in universities are unvaccinated i confirm this based on my intel which are private sources from the medical field and the government.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

but what does that have to do with the vaccination rates as to what they want to study?

Well let's see, over 6000 students, who apparently are vaccine free, are studying health and medicine at university in Sweden, a country which has arguably the best health system in the world and 95% vaccination rate.

You don't see the irony here if what you say is true?

That all these unvaccinated students are learning to become part of the country's health system, which leans heavily towards vaccinations...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join