It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical data shows vaccines are not what saved us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Great post!

It is so important for people to realize that we don't need these chemical concoctions that big pharma is all to eager to inject into our veins or shove down our throats. In fact pharmaceuticals are the most abused drugs in the world. Big pharma would love nothing more than having us all hooked on their happy pills. Its scary to think how close they are to that goal.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

crazyewok

Dont listen to the anti vaccine crowed they will get you killed.

I am typing on this forum in the afterlife as a result of not getting my vaccinations and I can vouch for this as truth. /sarcasm

crazyewok
As I say to most of the Anti Vaccination crowed.
Whats your education or work Background?

Are you a Doctor?
A Immunologist?
A microbiologist?
A nurse who deals with vaccines?
Someone with any Bioscience qulifications what so ever?

If not one should not be giveing medical advice.
edit on 3-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

This is basically saying that people are incapable of coming to any logical conclusions by picking up a book or doing research and learning new things unless they have studied the material at a university. I disagree. Most of the information that has come out about the dangers of vaccines have come from people in these very fields you mention, pretty interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tigershark1988

This is basically saying that people are incapable of coming to any logical conclusions by picking up a book or doing research and learning new things unless they have studied the material at a university. I disagree. Most of the information that has come out about the dangers of vaccines have come from people in these very fields you mention, pretty interesting to me.

Really? I know an Immunologist, they have all their vaccines, see no problems with them, have worked in some of the top universities and research labs in the world. That is world, as they are continuously travelling for conferences.

But you know what, that's anecdotal data, not nearly enough to convince anyone of the scientific doctrine. So I will leave you with a rebuttal to all the anti-vax arguments. Each one is sourced (something the anti-vax crowd has trouble doing).

antiantivax.flurf.net...
edit on 4-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

crazyewok
Yeah ok I guess smallpox just decided after thousands of years that it just didnt want to live anymore and kill itself ok

Didn't you hear? Smallpox was invented by big pharma so they could sell us vaccines! It's true, I saw it on a you-tube video.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join