It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical data shows vaccines are not what saved us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

breadinspector
Mate its not just the autism, hows their schooling going?

My oldest is a senior at Texas Tech University. Graduated high school with honors, #3 in his class of 250 students. My youngest is having the best semester of his life, in his sophomore year in high school. He is very smart, but also prone to entropy (doesn't like doing his work with any effort). So he makes the grades he wants to make. Which this semester are all A's. His interest is welding, and the school has entered him in competitions for the first time. The welding teacher has created a "team" around him because of his talent. He has a couple of companies wanting to recruit him when he graduates.....in 2 years.

Me? I am a college drop out that chose the hard way into being a CFO. Without a degree or training in accounting, it certainly hasn't been easy. But i am a tenacious bastard.

Like I said...my own personal observations say that everything you are saying is bunk.

1 in 5 have a learning disability and thats cos of vaccines, are your kids doing well in school if not, its cos of the vaccines impairing their cognitive functiong and i know most parents will say their kids are smart and doing well

"cos" is not a word. If you want me to believe you, present an intelligent and coherent argument.

My kids are badasses. Especially the younger one. Like I mentioned above.

So, 1 in 5 what have a learning disability? Because my own personal observations say that is complete and utter BS.

but its a parents love for their kids that say that, they might not be doing that well truthfully and its cos of vaccines impairing cognitive functioning, look at the drop out rate and declining school performance.

If you want to know why school performance is slipping, look up Charlotte Iserbyte. She is a former Dept of Education whistleblower from the Reagan years. Seems to correspond quite well with the decline in performance. Something that matches my own observations, and is far more logical. And would also explain why my kids do well in school: I am more than half their educational influence. I make sure they get what they need out of their upbringing. Its a parents love for their kids that say that we should own the results of their upbringing and completely involve ourselves in their lives. Not blame vaccinations for lazy parenting (its usually lazy parents who don't get their kids shots in a timely manner, from my own personal observations).

the majority of those in universities are unvaccinated i confirm this based on my intel which are private sources from the medical field and the government.

This is a sentence written by someone who is desperate to hold onto their story.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah, Vaccine didn't save us, we just magically went from dirty animals to clean hygienic people overnight.

And the best joke i heard today!:

Ive always knew vaccines were dangerous drugs but natural news goes ahead and confirms that fact.

Hahahahaha!~!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

luciddream
Yeah, Vaccine didn't save us, we just magically went from dirty animals to clean hygienic people overnight.

And the best joke i heard today!:

Ive always knew vaccines were dangerous drugs but natural news goes ahead and confirms that fact.

Hahahahaha!~!!!!

As a matter of fact the truth of keeping really good hygiene and having good nutrition has been fairly recent in history. The rates of these diseases fell right in line with having fresh fruit available, indoor plumbing and thus good hygiene practices.

So, ignore the data, be a smart aleck and wonder why the population is suffering an epidemic of auto-immune problems, diabetes, MS, autism, neurological problems and cancer. The answers are there, and you just have to see them. There is a reason so many health care professionals do NOT get vaccines.

This guy helps a lot of people whom doctors have given up on:

edit on 1-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

breadinspector

AngryCymraeg
If vaccines are so nasty then please explain the disappearance of Smallpox and rapidly vanishing disease polio.

Better:
FOOD PREPERATION
LIVING QUARTERS
SANITATION
HYGEINE
CLEANLINESS

Helped eradicate disease not vaccine, better hygeine and cleaner food and water helped make people disease free, vaccines cause autism.

Those factors didn't change THAT much between 1955 and the 1970's in America where Polio infection and serious long term injury or death ranged in the thousands per year ...to not simply improving numbers but entirely eradicating the disease as anything known to exist in the wild, in this nation.

1940's and 50's America was not a filthy or ignorant time and place. What changed was a vaccine for Polio which, finally, proved to be the one thing that actually worked to stop one of history's most prolific killers. Small Pox can be described in similar ways. Sanitation, Hygiene and living conditions absolutely DO matter and they DID have an impact .... but a disease like Polio would have transmission rates reduced by improvement in those factors. It would not eliminate it entirely. After all, this isn't Cholera we're talking about.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

breadinspector

AngryCymraeg
If vaccines are so nasty then please explain the disappearance of Smallpox and rapidly vanishing disease polio.

Better:
FOOD PREPERATION
LIVING QUARTERS
SANITATION
HYGEINE
CLEANLINESS

Helped eradicate disease not vaccine, better hygeine and cleaner food and water helped make people disease free, vaccines cause autism.

You know nothing about this. What a shocker.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As a member of Rotary, I can attest to how effective the polio vaccine is. The last haven of polio is in India, where distrust of vaccinations has prevented the populace from being completely vaccinated. There are people who go house to house trying to sell people on the vaccine.

But Rotary proudly boasts that our work has been key in eradicating polio.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

...the US national vaccine injury compensation act which bars vaccine injured people from suing vaccine manufactures.

if vaccines are so safe why cant the public sue them?

You have to sue the government. A while back, Big Pharma started refusing to touch vaccines - refusing to develop, manufacture them - because they couldn't make enough money off them what with all the lawsuits. There is NO other defence against many diseases, so governments made a deal with Big Pharma to protect them from vaccine-related lawsuits if they would just please, pretty please start making them again.

Not sayin I will ever take a vaccine. Just sayin that's why and how it went down.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If that is so, then why were the rates falling so much before the vaccine came out? We were building an immunity to the disease, but thanks to vaccines we now have more problems because we do NOT build up natural immunity and thus strengthen ourselves, but have compromised systems that are evidenced in the skyrocketing of of the problems I have previously listed.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It must not be related to hygiene then, because India is a model of clean living conditions and abundance of nutritious food. If you can't tell, that is sarcastic. People eat out of the freaking garbage dumps they are so poor...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I would like to ask people here a simple question. Would you or would you not allow your child to have the mumps vaccine? The answers, given the risks involved, should be.... interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Some do.

However, the same happens in Mexico and many other countries. yet they don't have polio.

Take Uganda, for an example. They drink water from dirty puddles in the street. Yet no polio.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
I would like to ask people here a simple question. Would you or would you not allow your child to have the mumps vaccine? The answers, given the risks involved, should be.... interesting.

Yes, because it is part of the Mumps/Measels/Rubella. Everyone in my family has had those.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

As a member of Rotary, I can attest to how effective the polio vaccine is. The last haven of polio is in India, where distrust of vaccinations has prevented the populace from being completely vaccinated. There are people who go house to house trying to sell people on the vaccine.

But Rotary proudly boasts that our work has been key in eradicating polio.

Well, thanks for the work of you and your organization! It's no small thing to be able to feel some part of achieving this.

I must admit that before last night, I hadn't done a great deal of research on the specific time period of the 40's and 50's with regard to Polio, much less earlier. Not in terms of the culture and how it was seen and understood by the public. It was amazing to look over the contemporary versions of the Public Service Announcement back then as well as the material circulated.

I don't mean accuracy. I saw nothing different between then and now in that way, but the pervasive nature of it and the tone. I can't imagine a world with Polio as an active threat because it wasn't by the time I came into it in the 70's. It's very clear by looking at what was seen then, they couldn't imagine a world without it being a constant in life and...death. It's a near miracle to have ..nearly.. eradicated it forever.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The sheer amount of hard work that has gone into eradicating smallpox and beating back polio to the point where we can now imagine a world without it is staggering. We owe an enormous debt to those health workers.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I've head this silly claim before,

Here is a good rebuttal:“Vaccines didn’t save us” (a.k.a. “vaccines don’t work”): Intellectual dishonesty at its most nakedwww.sciencebasedmedicine.org... ccines-didnt-save-us-intellectual-dishonesty-at-its-most-naked/

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I didn't get the MMR vaccine - I'm not sure when it was available here in the UK, but I didn't get it when I was born. Got a measles jab and a smallpox one, but I didn't get a mumps jab. Which is a pity, because as a result I came down with mumps and as a result I'm deaf in one ear.
Anyone who declines a mumps jab for their child is a moron. No, a criminally negligent moron.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Interesting to note that wikipedia en.wikipedia.org... mentions 57,623 incidents of polio reported in 1952 and immunization info .org www.immunizationinfo.org... mentions only 21,000 incidents in that same year in the US. Trying to dig up some statistics accurately here but running into some mishaps.
Someone is spreading disinformation, so cross reference sources often. It is interesting that multiple sources show the disease was in a rapid decline after it's peak in 1952 until human trials on vaccines started in 1957(after which it kept declining.)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I disagree as parents should have control over decisions regarding their children's health. I have not seen any hard evidence directly linking vaccines to the eradication of disease and as such I am very suspicious. There is a plethora of conflicting information coming from many sources. Doctors are on both sides of the fence, as well as scientists, and citizens. You need to see who is financing these studies and if either side has a vested interest. I don't trust big pharma, the FDA, or the government. Naturally I'm going to assume that concerned citizens, doctors, and scientists, who are being shunned by all of these people and attacked by them, who are not getting anything out of this other than trying to enlighten the public about a very dangerous issue, are the ones to trust. I have seen enough, and after getting the only flu shot I have ever received put me down for two weeks with the worst illness I have encountered, well, that was the nail on the coffin for me. I would sooner die or be arrested before I get another vaccine.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

breadinspector
Mate its not just the autism, hows their schooling going?

My oldest is a senior at Texas Tech University. Graduated high school with honors, #3 in his class of 250 students. My youngest is having the best semester of his life, in his sophomore year in high school. He is very smart, but also prone to entropy (doesn't like doing his work with any effort). So he makes the grades he wants to make. Which this semester are all A's. His interest is welding, and the school has entered him in competitions for the first time. The welding teacher has created a "team" around him because of his talent. He has a couple of companies wanting to recruit him when he graduates.....in 2 years.

Me? I am a college drop out that chose the hard way into being a CFO. Without a degree or training in accounting, it certainly hasn't been easy. But i am a tenacious bastard.

Like I said...my own personal observations say that everything you are saying is bunk.

1 in 5 have a learning disability and thats cos of vaccines, are your kids doing well in school if not, its cos of the vaccines impairing their cognitive functiong and i know most parents will say their kids are smart and doing well

"cos" is not a word. If you want me to believe you, present an intelligent and coherent argument.

My kids are badasses. Especially the younger one. Like I mentioned above.

So, 1 in 5 what have a learning disability? Because my own personal observations say that is complete and utter BS.

but its a parents love for their kids that say that, they might not be doing that well truthfully and its cos of vaccines impairing cognitive functioning, look at the drop out rate and declining school performance.

If you want to know why school performance is slipping, look up Charlotte Iserbyte. She is a former Dept of Education whistleblower from the Reagan years. Seems to correspond quite well with the decline in performance. Something that matches my own observations, and is far more logical. And would also explain why my kids do well in school: I am more than half their educational influence. I make sure they get what they need out of their upbringing. Its a parents love for their kids that say that we should own the results of their upbringing and completely involve ourselves in their lives. Not blame vaccinations for lazy parenting (its usually lazy parents who don't get their kids shots in a timely manner, from my own personal observations).

the majority of those in universities are unvaccinated i confirm this based on my intel which are private sources from the medical field and the government.

This is a sentence written by someone who is desperate to hold onto their story.

TexasTech is a low ranking university their acceptance rate is 65% over half who apply get in, why couldnt he go to harvard or princeton, University of south california those are some high ranking US unis yeah?
"The 2013 Shanghai Jiao Tong Rankings placed Texas Tech University at 401 worldwide"
Aussie unis rank higher, and our unis are hopeless mate.

The majority of students at harvard and princeton are unvaccinated from my intel, they mainly come from the elite tho which means they are secretly backing vaccines but will not take it themseleves.

Nah mate thats a sentence i recieved from my sources who work in the government and the medical field.

Your son got into a uni, which means his cognitive functioning isnt damaged, but say that to the millions of kids with autism wholl never get into uni because of vaccine damaging them mate, theyll want a word with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tigershark1988

Sorry, but that's a load of Horlicks. You cannot, by any means, deny the achievement of getting rid of smallpox via vaccination. It happened, everyone agrees that it happened and it happened via vaccination. End of argument.
Let's go back to mumps again. Would you refuse the MMR vaccine to your child, knowing that failure to vaccinate might lead to hearing loss for them if they caught mumps? Yes or no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join