It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this!!!!!! It will make you sick.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Those poor kids...sadly regardless of your race or ethnicity this non caring attitude towards kids is prevalent everywhere...and we wonder why these kids grow up messed up...

Must have been so sad to pull them out and good job on the young guy who tried to go in there....

Truly a sad story...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This " some dude" that cut her lawn I bet is code for "drug dealer." Give me a break, that aunt is on something! Who in their right mind leaves two small children at home alone to take the dude who cut the grass home? Yea right, not buying it. Then she blames the kids?! OMG.

Disgusting that she even laughs at her purse being burnt while her family is killed!

Jail them both and toss the key. Clearly they shouldn't be allowed out in public.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She is prob talking about the illegal drugs she has in her purse too. I'm glad Karma is always around the corner.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

LadyLurker
reply to post by Raxoxane

This aunt and mother of two kids left them home alone,their house caught fire and the two kids died.
The aunt wasnt concerned about the kids she was worried about her purse because it had her EBT card and stuff in it.Just so sad that those babies lived with this woman then died alone.

Some irresponsible people baring children when they know well they wont be able to provide a good life for them. This is an example.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

tadaman

Our kids might have to just to keep food and services flowing to people who make society possible if we do nothing now...or just die off themselves. They may have to act out of a basic need of survival when faced with overwhelming threats to their well being....people need to eat. If our government ever stops providing aid to people who have essentially lost the ability to feed themselves, as can happen if the system is ever allowed to grow to unsustainable ends...Those people who still need to eat will resort to natural tendencies of just taking what they need from those who have it....by force if necessary......

We should just sterilize people who have NO BUSINESS popping out several children like they were soda cans out of a vending machine.

edit on 10 28 2013 by tadaman because: added some more

Pushing for reproductive rights in this world could possibly warrant a backlash as some people, that's something we're not conditioned for full-scale as it could be taken as "oppressive" to some groups.

I'll agree with you, some people aren't fit for parenting as far as the "Unexpected" goes during their sexcapade lifestyle, but not limited to just that type. Misery loves company, right? Those unfit people who unknowing to pass their misery, onto the next from their selfish intent to pass a part of them on, unable to provide them with a good life to succeed. Unfit people with claims of being fit while their kid(s) fall in gangs, or peddle drugs. And some of these people breed as if we're in constant survival mode against an unstated (something), or one another. I was there once as a kid, two unfit people. It's not as interesting when people chase utopia, as to their own shadow.

People want to be parents? Then they need to shape up, and stop thinking they've got to pass their genes to a kid that'll have to struggle twice as hard as them. Stop giving life, and start giving life, to life. There's kids out there in Sudan and other countries that would love a parent. People just wanna contribute to misery, then they themselves talk about how bad it is. You feel me?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

I hear you. Loud and clear.

This WILL happen sooner or later. I would fear this if anything should be feared....over nuclear war, disease, or corrupt government.

This is on the horizon....and it affects elites and regular people all the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Before I read the whole thing, I was thinking these must be older children, ones who are old enough to be left alone. I was sadly mistaken. I they rot in prison for a long time and that their cell "magically" catches on fire with them locked in side.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I just have a huge problem with people having kids and miss treating them weather it be not feeding them,beating them,selling them for drugs,giving them drugs and alcohol ,or just simply throwing their little lives away it kills me every time i read something that involes children and I'm reading more and more every day if u want to throw ur life away fine go for it but don't put ur child/children in the middle or in frontp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join