It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this!!!!!! It will make you sick.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
For any one to put life behind food stamps or any thing for that matter need to be beaten.
This lady reacted like she has done this before,It makes me so sick to think those babies there alone.
AND SHE DIDNT CARE!!!!! well i hope all her crap burned.What do you think??

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

I cannot watch now,can you tell me briefly what the video is about,please? I am sincerely interested.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

This aunt and mother of two kids left them home alone,their house caught fire and the two kids died.
The aunt wasnt concerned about the kids she was worried about her purse because it had her EBT card and stuff in it.Just so sad that those babies lived with this woman then died alone.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Should throw her in the fire...

Disgusting excuse for a human being.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Fisherr
Should throw her in the fire...

Disgusting excuse for a human being.

Very true I couldnt think of my babies being in a fire,I cant even think of another persons babies in a fire and she is worried about a stupid card over precious life.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Of course she's done it before. You can tell by the way she is acting. She was only worried about her EBT card and talked like it might have been the kids fault that the fire started in the first place. There isn't even a glimmer of a tear in her eye. It makes me sick and angry. Mostly angry.

She should never receive another benefit again. And I mean not even the benefit of 3 hots and a cot she might get on my dime if charges are filed. An eye for an eye would be nice in this case. She might not have started the fire but she let those kids burn just the same as if she did IMO.
edit on 10/28/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Of course she's done it before. You can tell by the way she is acting. She was only worried about her EBT card and talked like it might have been the kids fault that the fire started in the first place. There isn't even a glimmer of a tear in her eye. It makes me sick and angry. Mostly angry.

She should never receive another benefit again. And I mean not even the benefit of 3 hots and a cot she might get on my dime if charges are filed. An eye for an eye would be nice in this case. She might not have started the fire but she let those kids burn just the same as if she did IMO.
edit on 10/28/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Right on, Id like 5 minutes with her alone make it worth her while.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
that's a disgrace,something like my ex would do.....luckily she has no longer have my son in her care

link   

I see.Thank you.That is horribly sad+disgusting.

link   

Some people should be sterilized.

I am dead serious.

That woman and who ever the mother is dont need to bring any more people into this world to suffer.

Snip it....They dont care...so long as they can still have sex. That is all it is to them...that and another reason to ask for more government aid.

edit on 10 28 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
that's a disgrace,something like my ex would do.....luckily she has no longer have my son in her care

Thats scary to think it could happen to your kids with someone else.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

tadaman

Some people should be sterilized.

I am dead serious.

That woman and who ever the mother is dont need to bring any more people into this world to suffer.

Snip it....They dont care...so long as they can still have sex. That is all it is to them...that and another reason to ask for more government aid.

I feel she should be the one with no life left in her.Those babies just started life and because of her and the mom its all gone.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The saddest of all,to me,is seeing the heartbreak of good women who would make excellent and most loving parents-but they are for whatever medical/physical reason unable to do so-but this piece of excrement gets two.This is all the unfairness and injustice of life personified in one despicable,horrific situation.
And the worst of the human race.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Raxoxane

The saddest of all,to me,is seeing the heartbreak of good women who would make excellent and most loving parents-but they are for whatever medical/physical reason unable to do so-but this piece of excrement gets two.This is all the unfairness and injustice of life personified in one despicable,horrific situation.
And the worst of the human race.

I bet she didnt have to pass a drug test to get her precious food stamps.I also hope that when the mother sees this she tears her up.It is her sisters kids that she has no love for.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yeah,

Makes you wonder how their home life was.

Maybe they were spared a lifetime of neglectful care by a single BAD mother. Their father is probably still filling poor women with babies to be raised in similar conditions, which will grow up and repeat the cycle.

Limited resources spread out over too many mouths to feed....little to no time given to them and their needs because mama is too busy "YOLOing"....all this nonsense.

I really dont care for the PC version of my sentiment. This crap needs to stop. Imagine our kids world with this problem exacerbated ten times worse. Populations just grow if the natural balance is subverted by artificially preserving people that would normally die off.....things start to fail, important things we all count on to survive as a civilization....

Sounds rough huh. Yeah. A little. But just think how our kids may have to deal with this problem when time doesnt afford rehabilitating MILLIONS of people like this......a "final solution" may stain their hands so as to keep society from crumbling.

Maybe we should at least consider getting our hands a little dirty now, so theirs arent soaking in blood later.

Just saying. Lets be honest here. If not now, later. This isnt going away, its getting WORSE.

Is it our problem, or our kid´s problem?

Sterilization....we may need to at least consider it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

tadaman

Yeah,

Makes you wonder how their home life was.

Maybe they were spared a lifetime of neglectful care by a single BAD mother. Their father is probably still filling poor women with babies to be raised in similar conditions, which will grow up and repeat the cycle.

Limited resources spread out over too many mouths to feed....little to no time given to them and their needs because mama is too busy "YOLOing"....all this nonsense.

I really dont care for the PC version of my sentiment. They need to stop this crap. Imagine our kids world with this sort of problem exacerbated ten times worse. Populations just grow if the natural balance is subverted by artificially preserving people that would normally die off.....things start to fail, important things we all count on to survive as a civilization....

Sounds rough huh. Yeah. A little. But just think how our kids may have to deal with this problem when time doesnt afford rehabilitating MILLIONS of people like this......a final solution may stain their hands so as to keep society from crumbling.

Maybe we should at least consider getting our hands a little dirty now, so theirs arent soaking in blood.

Just saying. Lets be honest here. If not now, later. This isnt going away, its getting WORSE.

is it our problem, or our kids?

That would be a good way to go about it but these days they will arrest you for trying to kill some one they want in our world.its up to the government to pick and choose who gets to live,die,and put up with this. Mabe she is the chosen one . I know if i was the mother sister or not that b###h would not be breathing .

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I am not saying that we need to kill anyone. I would hate to consider the world that would be where many people have to admit to themselves that mass murder is the only viable option for survival. It would probably suck in many areas as a consequence.

Our kids might have to just to keep food and services flowing to people who make society possible if we do nothing now...or just die off themselves. They may have to act out of a basic need of survival when faced with overwhelming threats to their well being....people need to eat. If our government ever stops providing aid to people who have essentially lost the ability to feed themselves, as can happen if the system is ever allowed to grow to unsustainable ends...Those people who still need to eat will resort to natural tendencies of just taking what they need from those who have it....by force if necessary......

We should just sterilize people who have NO BUSINESS popping out several children like they were soda cans out of a vending machine.

edit on 10 28 2013 by tadaman because: added some more

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

tadaman

I am not saying that we need to kill anyone. Our kids might have to just to keep food and services flowing to people who make society possible. They may have to out of a basic need of survival when faced with overwhelming threats....people need to eat. If our government ever stops providing aid to people who have essentially lost the ability to feed themselves, as can happen if the system is ever allowed to grow to unsustainable ends...Those people who still need to eat will resort to natural tendencies of just taking what they need from those who have it....by force if necessary......

We should just sterilize people who have NO BUSINESS popping out several children like they were soda cans out of a vending machine.

I agree but there are to many these days im afraid they would loose count and fast

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
the smoke kills you before the flames

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

spartacus699
the smoke kills you before the flames

Thats very true i cant imagine what these kids went through before the end.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join