It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this!!!!!! It will make you sick.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Then society better make a bigger fire and choke this mentality to death......
edit on 10 28 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was aware of this a couple of days ago or so. My observation was, how many people does it take to drive a car and drop someone off? They were on a crack run.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

YES. I absolutely agree. They went to pick something up. I was thinking pot.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

elouina
I was aware of this a couple of days ago or so. My observation was, how many people does it take to drive a car and drop someone off? They were on a crack run.

Thats what i figured.If it wasnt the case why not take the kids with you? It would explain her reaction as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by elouina

YES. I absolutely agree. They went to pick something up. I was thinking pot.

Im leaning more to crack.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

LadyLurker

spartacus699
the smoke kills you before the flames

Thats very true i cant imagine what these kids went through before the end.

death comes for us all. Some at age 2, some at age 200. The only question is when and how. And the issue is it usually comes for us when we least expect it, in a manner that we don't anticipate.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is a tragedy and that person is a selfish, vile human being.

But almost as bad is the guy using this tragedy to smear Obama. Like this has anything to do with Obama. Give it up already.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Anyone else having trouble with the audio on this vid?

It cuts out when people are speaking.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Indeed.

If you were to tell someone to stop what they were doing right now and leave their place and walk somewhere and wait, people would run around turning things off, hitting reply, putting shoes on etc.

Death doesn't ask you to go with it.. everything you're doing just stops. Scary to consider.

Welp.. this creature in the video doesn't give me any hope for the future. definitely a genetic failure, and should be, as tadaman says, be prevented from producing any offspring.

Sadly, shes in the news. Many more of her are not.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I understand one of the children survived.

Tragic story. Pathetic individuals simply for leaving the children alone.

A few thoughts regarding this:
I see people speculating they were on a crack run or similar. I don't agree with that kind of presumption. If you don't know, don't just make stuff up.

We all know the news loves to spin a story and many folks who have been interviewed by reporters claim that the aired version is far from the reality. The aunt's words(and I want to hate her, believe me) could have been taken out of context. Also, people say some really stupid things when they are in shock/denial.

And then, my worst thought. If these women are truly as horrible as they appear to be, then what chance did the kids have anyway? I just see the cycles of ignorance, neglect and abuse worsening and repeating every few years. Would these kids grow up to be upstanding citizens in such an environment?

I truly feel that if we are below a certain economic threshold, we need to teach our children to NOT reproduce. If all of us poverty level citizens would just stop breeding (not forced, but responsibly making the choice not to) we could stop the problem from getting worse. Give the babies up for adoption if there is accidental conception. Just because we are human and have a natural right to have children does not make it ethically right to do so, no matter how badly you want them. Even if someone would make a great parent, it's just not responsible to bring that child into a low socioeconomic status that just lends to failure and a life of corporate servitude at best.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Out her head on something.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I saw this and it rips out your soul.

And I'm called greedy when I say I'm taxed more then enough and don't want to give people like this woman any more of my hard-earned dollars. She places it one a pedestal above her nephews! She wouldn't be grateful to me if she even knew I was busting my hump and taking food off my table in order for her to have it. All she would like do is wonder why I'm not giving up more.

Those poor babies never had a chance in life.

My second thought is that this is part of what happens when we decouple the idea of sex from the idea of having babies. No matter how "safe" you make it, the two are still inextricably linked. One leads to the other.

My third thought is that this is what happens when you link babies to means tested welfare programs. And yes, that's the ticket to it. We were down and out enough that we went and asked once, and they told us that the only way to get any aid was for me to be pregnant and for us to take all aid. Babies are the key to the nanny state door, and a new baby is a new raise. I told the lady that if we were bad enough off that we couldn't take care of ourselves, why would she think we'd be irresponsible to bring a third into that mess?

My fourth thought is that at least these two will never know what it is to grow up being failed in absolutely every way on every level.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That is absolutely disgusting. It's sad that children lost their lives AND that there are people like her in this world.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just sick. She should be charged with homicide.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
2 adults leave 2 small children alone at home.
Brilliant!
Mother needs her tubes tied and the aunt, T&C prevents me from saying what I feel she deserves.
She get that in Hell I'm sure, but I'd like to see her get a head start while she's still alive.
Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I really hope both she and the mother get locked up for at least negligent homicide, hopefully something with a long, long sentence. The police (I would hope) cannot be dumb enough to buy the fact that it took two of them to drive someone home.
There is absolutely NO excuse to ever leave young children home alone. None!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Screams filled the evening sky as family members try to cope with what happened Monday in a South Memphis community. Two children, 2-year old Catareon Dunn and 3-year old Ladareon Dunn, were left home alone shortly before a fire broke out.

Officials responded to a house fire call at 1236 Effie Road off Mt. Moriah.

The two boys were left unattended while their mother and aunt left the house to go drop off a friend. Sometime after that, 911 received a call from neighbors saying the house was on fire.

Neighbors say they heard screams coming from the house and rushed to the back door to try and rescue the children. However, when they got there, the flames and smoke were too powerful for them to enter.

When the children were finally pulled from the house, onlookers described them as looking like "rag dolls." Both were rushed to the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in critical condition. Ladareon died shortly thereafter. Catareon remains in critical condition.

The children aunt, Marilyn Wilson, who left the house with the mother, said she had no regrets about leaving the children home alone, No, I really don't because if they had been there by themselves, I don't know if the boys set the house on fire or somebody threw something in there to set it on fire. I really need to get in there to see if my purse burned up. I had my Food Stamp Card and everything in there.

The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Memphis Fire Department.

UPDATE: Two-year old Catareon Dunn Dies at LeBonheur Children's Hospital. No charges have been filed against the mother and aunt of the children; however, the Memphis Police Department is still investigating the case.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I WILL TELL YOU! I don't have words to explain or describe the state of rage I have been put into by this woman. The mom and aunt leave 2 toddlers in a house to run home the guy the mows their lawn. When asked if the aunt regrets leaving the kids in the house alone she says," no they can take care of themselves" Then goes on about how she was worried that her purse didn't get burned cuz that's where her EBT card was. I want to puke. (^@#^$(&^$$#()&$&) AMERICAN MADE TRASH!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Last time i checked it is illegal for somebody to leave kids of that age home alone. hopefully she will get a charge sent to jail then her food stamp card and purse will be safe...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What even makes this even more depressing? This will cut the amount of help she will receive from the state so guess what...she'll get right back on makin' mo babies...They need to spay that women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join