It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is sending us a message, slowly.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

gortex

Jefferton
Or, in this dark vast emptiness called the universe, we are completely alone. No one watching over, no one coming to rescue us. Just all on our own. Scares you doesn't it?

Scares the pants of me , Just think the size of the Universe and we are the best it could do

It is a scary thought, but I tend to think that's highly unlikely.. just given the vastness of the universe, all of the planets, all of the galaxies, all of the solar systems.. the universe is probably teaming with life..

Some would be simple organisms, some would be complex, some would almost certainly be more advanced.. others would be a bit behind us..

I mean considering how small our planet is relative to the universe.. consider that we find new species and new creatures fairly often.. we also find them living in environments we never thought possible.

We tend to think we know so much, but on the universal timescale we're barely newborns =) almost sad in away that I was born at this time, assuming we survive as a species.. it might be nice to see what happens hundreds of years into the future.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

AH!
Here we get to the crux of the matter.They HAVE to know EXACTLY who we are. If they are so far beyond us in technology they would HAVE to know if nothing else in order to do what ever the hell they intend, it would be key.
And if you know one ...TELL THEM TO HURRY THE HELL UP!

We're bored.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Unless they know the only way to incept ideas of changing human behavior is to infect the minds of every facet of humanity, from every walk of life, everywhere.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

If that is the only way, they can get their message across, that shows me they are no,more intelligent than,the idiot in the white house who forces Obamacare on everyine, because he "knows whats best for us." You should never force your ideas on anyone, if you are really speakinf truth, people would naturally gravitate towards it, and would have no reason to ignore it, if you are speaking truth, and people ignore you than that is fine, they have found another truth, but dont force your truth on another, I dont care if you claim to be a Et, a God, Wherever dont infringe on,the freewill of another human..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

KrzYma
reply to post by Emerys

Good... but you don't need Aliens to come to this conclusion...

There is a phrase I think applies to this statement...

"Sometimes its hard to see the trees when you are standing in the middle of the forest."

A lot of times people who are not affiliated with a certain problem are able to see both sides, good and bad, right and wrong, fixed and broken, simply because they are not linked to it on either side.

Since the issues in questions affect all of humanity, maybe we need an outside influence to kick start what's needed.

When something does go massively wrong, then we can only blame ourselves... After all, we were told so..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Lol do you really think that technology decides how more intelligent a race is?? You seem to forget that simple things weild the most power, and humans have a lot of power, they have spirit, the more spirit you have the more power you have, now ask yourself why would a so called intelligent race of beings be interested in us, and Earth??? Do you think it is because they want to help??? Or do you think its because they see a chance to manipulate a race of people who are not aware,of their power source, and they are more than glad to control that...Option A can already be ruled out, Ets who are upposed to be so advanced cannot even get past world governments, or are they the real bosses of the NWO,? maybe the Nwo works for the Ets, maybe the religous establishments and the government systems all have a creator that is not,if this world which is why these two systems have created so much havoc on the human race, so if you are a sheep, and you need help i hope you find your farmer your saviour your god, but I am a sovereign limited manifestation of an unlimited consciousness, and I am sovereign enough to piss on any being, be it a god or et or whoever that looks down on me, so good day to you..

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

I think that this phenomenon is as old as the entirety of the human race. So perhaps, before we are allowed to perceive - collectively - the human race has to grow-up and take responsibility for ourselves.

There are non-human intelligences that throw around the word humanity as though it were a slur. An undesirable thing. Then there are others that I believe are rooting for us. Some want us to make it and enter a cosmic community. Others are hoping we self-destruct.

Only time will tell if we rise up to the challenge this go around the wheel.

ETA - By the way, welcome to the community!

CdT

edit on 17-10-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Jefferton
Or, in this dark vast emptiness called the universe, we are completely alone. No one watching over, no one coming to rescue us. Just all on our own. Scares you doesn't it?

Actually, I find that comforting if the truth is that we're being scrutinized by any sort of higher being.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
While I do believe some humans are abducted for reasons known only to extraterrestrials, I don't think they do so specifically to give one of their victims a message. It may be an incidental thing communicated during the experience, but that's it.

We already know how destructive we are to our environment and to ourselves. Lecturing random victims isn't going to change anything.

If ETs really wanted to convey a message they would step out of the shadows, but its clear that isn't going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i also suppose that they are trying to tell us that colorectal cancer is deadly.
considering all the free prostate exams they give the abductees.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

Sounds like La Vey's headonism to me. Equally that statement shows a more pronounced expression of ego,defiance and confrontation,you ain't qualified to answer.
Check out the new ager calling a 19D a sheep,funny bub.
Not to mention scuttlebutt over the years says they can displace souls,why would they want do that?
They come in AVATAR like bodies from parts unknown. That is why they call our bodies containers right?
There seems to be a consensus developing that they are Archons looking to make "souls" so they can create...like I guess we can in higher incarnations were we not oppressed of course.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Frith
While I do believe some humans are abducted for reasons known only to extraterrestrials, I don't think they do so specifically to give one of their victims a message. It may be an incidental thing communicated during the experience, but that's it.

We already know how destructive we are to our environment and to ourselves. Lecturing random victims isn't going to change anything.

If ETs really wanted to convey a message they would step out of the shadows, but its clear that isn't going to happen.

Well, it seems to be working. There is a website with thousands of people discussing it. Maybe they know it takes time and small groups to influence slowly overtime. If they were to come out, they could send the entire world into mass chaos?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So wouldn't they give the messages to people with the power to make changes? Sorry, makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Well imo if they really wanted to "shake people awake" on a global scale-the best way to do it would be,like Anna from V-make these huge holographic displays in the sky so all of mankind can see-wit for the ones who fainted to be revived-and Then say:"Ok,mow look at what we are going to show you-this is what will become of your planet-and your children+descendants if you carry on the way you are doing" And then project on the biggest screen ever,the sky,what they wish us to see.THEN on said screen,expose all the nefarious agendas,and the faces of those who perpetrate +foster these agendas,the faces of banksters,politicians,companies like Monsanto and Bayer,all the black programs of the defence departments,the scientists playing God,making hideous biological+chemical weapons etc-and remove those,"rapture" up all the humans working so tenaciously towards the destruction of the human race.Now THAT would show a real practical bit of help-which is what is needed.Bring all the secrets+agendas+destructive practices out into the open for ALL the planets's inhabitants to view simultaneously,plus a lot of advice on how to repair the damage done already-so that no one can ignore it/stay asleep any longer.THAT is what it would take to bring about real change+save Earth and her inhabitants.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
So wouldn't they give the messages to people with the power to make changes? Sorry, makes no sense.

Maybe they have tried and were told to go take a hike?

Maybe they can't communicate with us directly.

What if we are so limited by our capabilities and perceptions - we simply cannot interact with them.

Why is it - our interest in aliens is what THEY can do for us? Do you keep that friend who is just a leech? Only friends with you because of what you can DO for them? Did you keep that friend for long? That person who take and takes and doesn't expect to have to give anything back...

That's humanity - and aliens KNOW it. It makes perfect sense - why they are not here out in the open. Look at our religions, our species...

We expect them to come save us. Nah-uh. I wouldn't want that gig for all the gold in the universe either. I don't blame them for operating in the shadows. We humans are a beast, and wish to make our problems somebody else's burden.

CdT

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Frith

Exactly, but maybe they're trying to condition the abductees because they may take some role, or just because they are fully aware of the trauma they'll experience and at least want to tell them what's this about, even if these are a few glimpses, or simple lies.

In any case, the ecologic messages are present very often, I think they're really interested in our environment for some reason. And the whole hybrid stuff is also pretty permanent. I do the math with that pattern, and I don't like what I see...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Emerys
reply to post by gortex

Well, you are assuming that these beings think like us. If they are from a different world, or dimension. They may think nothing at all like us. We cannot assume we know the psychology of a difference species. And, if you were trying to convince someone not to do something, wouldn't you want to make the biggest impression on those people!? Now, I am not sure all abducters are the same. Some could have good intentions while others do not.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

Not to mention that the universe is now believed to be around 18 billion years old, and our star system is only estimated to be around 4 billion years old. Than means that it is very likely that any other intelligent species would be BILLIONS of years more evolved/advanced than us. The analogy has been made that it could be like us talking to ants, and while that's an uncomfortable thought, it's probably true.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Thats BS. Thats what the controllers here want you to think. There is no higher authority than them. The state rules supreme. They are your gods. If you have trouble with that notion look at how many rulers of history proclaimed themselves deities?

Freaking megalomaniacs.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I must say, this thread has some of the best replies I've seen on here in a while. Lots of different views (most of them are intelligent), and many of them really made me think. And so far I haven't seen any trolls!

Thanks, everyone!

edit on 18-10-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Cna't splel

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn

Than means that it is very likely that any other intelligent species would be BILLIONS of years more evolved/advanced than us.

I don't think we can equate the age of the universe or Galaxy to the age of any other civilisations in it , there may well be civilisations out there millions or tens of millions of years older than ours but I would guess given the variables involved that they wouldn't be a majority .

Genetics , local system disasters , invasion from hostile species or self destruction could all be limiting factors in survival length of civilisations so the chances against a billion year old race are quite high I think .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join