It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What is your point you think a satanist will hold his stomach and burst into flames because a pastor is there. You think they are not devious enough to have a pastor speak a prayer? To let them front like they mean it while they steal.
Yup, they steal.
Stop trying to delude people in your own confusion. Usury is real and forbidden by God (all the holy books define usury and condemns it) and some "americans" are committing fraud and stealing aka usury.

She was saying what again? Crazy talks?.........

That we are not one nation (filled with a few who steal and lie) under God (those few are not serving the right master and committing sin against his brother) and that freemasonry is running the show?

Why the beef with this woman who wants equity and freedom like the US is supposed to be. Believe what you want....but

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing the Holy Sprit woke her up to tell her to give Congress this message when the manner she delivered it was perceived by most as a the raving of a crazy Christian woman. I don't buy everything the media says as it is also reported she hasn't been able to sleep.

The Holy Spirit moves you to act in the moment. The devil schemes to make truth look like insanity.

Discern for yourselves if what she said was valid or reject it. Focus on the message not the messenger.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

The church itself is controlled by satanists so there would be no spontaneous combustion lol.

Satanists also control freemasonry.

Its the dog chasing its tail analogy.

The horned corneto...new world order for life!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

The church itself is controlled by satanists so there would be no spontaneous combustion lol.

Then who are these Satanist that control Freemasonry and which lodge do they belong to? First these "high level masons" where Luciferian now they are Satanist, aren't they different beliefs? So you listed pictures of people doing the Texas longhorn sign but that doesn't mean they are Satanist. How do you know that Satanist control Freemasonry but actual members don't and how can anyone control Masonry when there Isn't a central body to oversee and there are votes every year or two?
edit on 18-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But the Word of God still is true and still has meaning for your heart to resonate with. Why do you focus on the false messengers who steer you away, look at the Message from the source.....turn them LCD plsma tubes off and start licking your fingers and reading paper. And stop deflecting with "Some priests are pedophiles.....So God and religion is all fooey!" No.

He told us to that usury is bad and will be the cause of exploitation and slavery. I don't know about you but I find that to be wisdom.

Don't you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yah well that's all well and good but I got not beef with Spidey.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Your exact statement " Christianity is a cult and evil "
your posted reply to my reply clarifies your viewpoint to which I can agree to a point . But you ask if I'm to rail against freemasonry ,, why? Freemasons standing up for any Christians? I believe that if someone is railing on Freemasons probably need to clarify their statements, it is unfair to make vague empirical statements about anyone's choice in life,,, but last I checked ( having read Albert pikes books and literature) most masons are ignorant of their leaders beliefs as are many so called Christians or other faiths. Truth should not be withheld at detriment ! Good people don't have their finger on the " button" of Armageddon . But you can probably bet the ones who do delight in people like you and me struggling to make peace in the world as they finance and legalize our wholesale destruction through plagiarizing and wearing the mask of good men and women . Let's call them evil ,those hide behind saints in the open but secretly plot our death.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

There is Christians on both sides. But Israel does seem to be doing things that are a little strange. Take for example CNN. Dana Bash made her husband change religions to marry her. But CNN John King and her are separated or divorced now. The new President of CNN Jeff Zucker member of Temple Emanu-El. That church really seems to get around on things. Recently I seen it with all those house searches in Texas and Massachusetts where Amy Karff Halevy shared one of the houses with the family that was being searched. They blew up items outside a couple of the houses and took more back to dismantle at what ever office they use. Well when digging on her she works for Bracewell & Giuliani LLP. That is Rudolph W. Giuliani. Yes Mayor Guiuliani. And her father is a rabbi at this church. He was getting ready to do a ADL protest near one of these houses in Texas where a parade was even moved for security.

Then you have this church and CNN pushing all the propaganda behind Cory Booker. He is United States Senator-elect from New Jersey. This is the guy Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg donated one hundred million dollars to the local schools of Cory Booker. Cory Booker is listed as saving a woman from a fire and the life of two dogs on different occasions. He supposedly patrolled the streets at night to fight crime like Batman.
No joke. And what about Waywire a company he created for video sharing. Jeff Zuckers son was put on as a board member for his expertise in social media. He is 15 years old. He just quit because of the complaints. But he did get his stock options so he can get rich. Will this be spy software just like Facebook? And Booker is the one who stood up for Mitt Romney defending Bain Capital. But I guess he was really defending Mitt Romneys partner Benjamin Netanyahu PM of Israel.

CNN boss' son quits Cory Booker's startup
finance.fortune.cnn.com...

Israel seems to be really pushing to put there touch on politics, spy software and the news. And Israel we now know is Jewish by its creation. And don't think this is a sign of Christians at work. Israel just thinks Christ was some guy who read the Bible. And this is who Mitt Romney has had long ties with through Benjamin Netanyahu. Hell the Jehovah's Witnesses complained about pledge allegiance to a flag in 1950. In 1954 one nation under God was added to the pledge of allegiance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Prominent legal challenges in the 1950s were brought by the Jehovah's Witnesses, a group whose beliefs preclude swearing loyalty to any power other than God,[28] and who objected to policies in public schools requiring students to swear an oath to the flag. They objected on the grounds that their rights to freedom of religion as guaranteed by the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment were being violated by such requirements.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Strollin

Your exact statement " Christianity is a cult and evil "
your posted reply to my reply clarifies your viewpoint to which I can agree to a point . But you ask if I'm to rail against freemasonry ,, why? Freemasons standing up for any Christians? I believe that if someone is railing on Freemasons probably need to clarify their statements, it is unfair to make vague empirical statements about anyone's choice in life,,, but last I checked ( having read Albert pikes books and literature) most masons are ignorant of their leaders beliefs as are many so called Christians or other faiths. Truth should not be withheld at detriment ! Good people don't have their finger on the " button" of Armageddon . But you can probably bet the ones who do delight in people like you and me struggling to make peace in the world as they finance and legalize our wholesale destruction through plagiarizing and wearing the mask of good men and women . Let's call them evil ,those hide behind saints in the open but secretly plot our death.

Are you talking about when I said "It's funny Bill claims everything else besides Christianity is a cult and evil plus his information just repeats other Christian cult members" ,which I meant Bill likes to call anything that's not his form of Christianity evil and a cult. Plenty of Freemasonry stand up for Christians on this site and plenty of others are Christians. Have you read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike and not just little quotes taken out of context or completely made up? Who are the leaders of Freemasonry right now, which Lodge do they belong to, and how can they run Freemasonry when they don't have a central body governing over all lodges and have votes every year or two?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yeah the texas hook'em sign, lmao. Have you seen bush jr temple of evil lately? AJ did an expose on it, just like he did on one about 9-11 at obama's campaign rally.

Have you read secret covenant? The protocols of zion? Anything at all? People don't have a clue what nwo is and that is why its so shocking. This site used to be abovetopsecret now its not even confidential. Well some members are smart, though they wont go into details cause they dont feel like wasting their time like I am.

You can tell what events are aligned with evil by studying numerology for starters. Numbers hold special meaning, just like sacred geometry.

Astrological alignments, palm reading, tarrot card predictions, etc.
edit on 18/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

sad_eyed_lady
I have a hard time believing the Holy Sprit woke her up to tell her to give Congress this message when the manner she delivered it was perceived by most as a the raving of a crazy Christian woman. I don't buy everything the media says as it is also reported she hasn't been able to sleep.

The Holy Spirit moves you to act in the moment. The devil schemes to make truth look like insanity.

That's just what I was thinking.
I wasn't aware that the Holy Spirit had shifted its mission plan towards lessening Christianity's outward credibility. (sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Yeah the texas hook'em sign, lmao. Have you seen bush jr temple of evil lately? AJ did an expose on it, just like he did on one about 9-11 at obama's campaign rally.

Have you read secret covenant? The protocols of zion? Anything at all? People don't have a clue what nwo is and that is why its so shocking. This site used to be abovetopsecret now its not even confidential. Well some members are smart, though they wont go into details cause they dont feel like wasting their time like I am.

You can tell what events are aligned with evil by studying numerology for starters. Numbers hold special meaning, just like sacred geometry.

Astrological alignments, palm reading, tarrot card predictions, etc.
edit on 18/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

You completely dodged my questions so again who are these "high level Masons" who are Satanist and run Freemasonry? How do you know about these evil leaders of Masonry yet actual members of Freemasonry don't, how can they rule over Freemasonry when there isn't a central body governing over all Freemasons and Masons vote each year or 2? What does Freemasonry have to do with Bush JR and Obama's campaign rally?

You do know The Protocols Of Zion is a forgery and which secret covenant book are you talking about? So I'm wasting your time by asking you to back up your extraordinary claims? There are a large number of different theories on who the NWO is all claiming to be the right one so it's a matter of opinion and numerology is funny thing because you can twist numbers to mean anything. I've seen people use numerology to prove their case so and so event was a false flag when it's obvious it wasn't or they use numerology to claim something big will happen on some date and end up being wrong. It's funny you actually listen to Alex Jones the guy is a nut who has something like 42 failed predictions and lied to his audience on his y2k show.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

stop playing ignorant to rally people into arguement. you know what she is talking about. the trinity

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I agree. If you don't think our representatives worship Mammon you're blind or just hate anything Christian

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Whoa slow your roll you obviously didn't read my posts . I said I've read pikes books , read morals and dogma , twice . And was amazed how every mason I run in to on the street Denys reading it. Their usually to busy with lodge business , whatever that is( gotta be a member). Pikes book and other freemasonry literature is on sacred text web site. And I've read almost every book I could stand to read , read on every religion , don't remember half . And why should I care who is a head of freemasonry , I'm not a Freemason . 33* is just a title , to me just another man. And the top lodge if you will is in Washington, D.C. , for 33*, but again, not a mason . Don't care. What I do care about is that good men don't do business regarding others in secret.. Period. Any negative thing that I could possibly say about the mason is that it is not Christian but anti polar to Christianity but not in direct conflict either. I don't claim to be a good man , but a man who tries very hard to be good and love god and my fellow man . But if you want to go around about it fine , but know this ; vicious lies are being perpetuated against all us . Let us tear down the lies and separate those who are good and those who are evil, I'll bet you'll find that like goes with like, or for better words if the shoe fits.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Brothers and sisters remember this day ... You outright mocked the Christians and soon we will be beheaded for our faiths. In fact in many parts of the world its happening now. The uncomfortable feeling you have when you watch people you know and love go to the guillotines for their faiths may touch you, but probably not as most of your hearts have been hardened. I am sinner and prolly worst than most , but theirs no doubt in my mind whom the father is and whom our savior is. I cannot fathom those of you whom would spit in the eye of those that believe they are trying to help you save your very soul.

Christians dont do it for the hell of it but in hopes to rescue you from yourself.

Get a clue, yes you do need rescuing from something everyone does.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The bible is Fox News in paper form. Pure propaganda used to control the way people think. The bible was the Roman equivalent of MSM TV today.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Click my name, and read my Jesus Unicorn and Neptune threads.

Try and actually debunk any of those thousand revelations.

Spelling errors are a joke, I mean really debunk my ideas through debate and evidence.

That goes for anyone.
I wont hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Spiderman is not a mason. He was black balled.
Hook em Horns!

you amuse me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join