It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by muzzleflash

What is your point you think a satanist will hold his stomach and burst into flames because a pastor is there. You think they are not devious enough to have a pastor speak a prayer? To let them front like they mean it while they steal.
Yup, they steal.
Stop trying to delude people in your own confusion. Usury is real and forbidden by God (all the holy books define usury and condemns it) and some "americans" are committing fraud and stealing aka usury.

While you show us that twig let me show you the log that blinds you.

Everyone, including you, is a theif and a liar.
Fact.
All fall short of Glory.

Satan doesnt rule anything actually.
God rules All.

Therefore everything that exists is the manefestation of God's Will.
Including all the bad stuff.

So....should we judge them all as evil?
Or should we start looking in the mirror at our real problem and judge it instead?

Judging others spirit as evil is a sin btw.
Only God judges accurately.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Shaiker
Brothers and sisters remember this day ... You outright mocked the Christians and soon we will be beheaded for our faiths. In fact in many parts of the world its happening now. The uncomfortable feeling you have when you watch people you know and love go to the guillotines for their faiths may touch you, but probably not as most of your hearts have been hardened. I am sinner and prolly worst than most , but theirs no doubt in my mind whom the father is and whom our savior is. I cannot fathom those of you whom would spit in the eye of those that believe they are trying to help you save your very soul.

Christians dont do it for the hell of it but in hopes to rescue you from yourself.

Get a clue, yes you do need rescuing from something everyone does.

It's an allegory.

By heads chopped off, it means your false beliefs will die and you will finally know who Jesus actually is.

This is what I talk about in those threads.

Go look in the mirror and slay Medusa.
Thats the beheading it refers to.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

IrishCream
They're going to blame it on her mental health. Mark my words, if we even hear anymore about it at all, they'll be interviewing her family and friends, all of whom will say she has a history of mental illness!!

Kinda shocked they didn't bring in the D.C. fuzz to shoot her... just sayin'!

Mental health is a joke.

Everyone is Sick.

Information, knowledge, is the cure.
Not some brain killing pills.

I think the woman is SANE just terribly misinformed.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Looking4Trth

1)Find out how many of the last CEOS of the CORPORATION are Freemasons ? along with all the other fun little private groups... well along with all other areas of the STATE. Make notice of thier SYMBOLS.... SYMBOLS don't lie PEOPLE LIE.

Please tell everyone here who in power are Freemaosns. List them for all to see. And please be sure they are actually freemasons. Like Dave Thomas of Wendys. But he died. I dont' think the ones who passed count. And I don't think Dave was in on the world takeover stuff.

2) Go look for who Pike says the FMasons worship... he clearly says it... again the people you respect follow the same suit.

Oh, another who lets his handlers tell him what to think. If you actually bother to UNDERSTAND Pike, it seems that's not what he said at all. But I am sure you just weren't industrious enough to actually check the facts. After all, lying for Jesus is quite the sin isn't it?

3) On your Promisery Notes/Green Backs that you carry around with you.. you know the thing you call MONEY ,which doesn't really exist (it's an Illusion). Who is the IN god we trust.... it's not who you like to bash.

For the record, How many all knowing, all powerful, world creating, omnipotent beings are there?

4) For saying the BRAVE WOMAN was activated by the ASS who wrote this statement. Go look up on dictionary.com what GRAMMAR really means (if you want to know whose been ACTIVATED). I did it for you know it alls.

GRAMMAR - gram·mar/ˈgræmər/ Show Spelled [gram-er] Show IPA
noun
1. the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

Word Origin & History

grammar

late 12c., gramarye, from O.Fr. grammaire "learning," especially Latin and philology, from L. grammatica, from Gk. grammatike tekhne "art of letters," with a sense of both philology and literature in the broadest sense, from gramma "letter," from stem of graphein "to draw or write." Restriction to "rules
of language" is a post-classical development, but as this type of study was until 16c. limited to Latin, M.E. gramarye also came to mean "learning in general, knowledge peculiar to the learned classes" (early 14c.), which included astrology and magic; hence the secondary meaning of "occult knowledge" (late 15c.), which evolved in Scottish into glamour (q.v.). A grammar school (late 14c.) was originally "a school in which the learned languages are grammatically taught" [Johnson, who also has grammaticaster "a mean verbal pedant"]. In U.S. (1860) the term was put to use in the graded system for "a school between primary and secondary, where English grammar is taught."

Now if you read that you will see GRAMMAR is OCCULT TEACHINGS. Did your Teachers in your GRAMMAR school tell you that ? So why are you forced to go to GRAMMAR School ? So you will learn how to GRAMMACAST .. you figure that out yourself smart guys/gals.

Wow what is morphology Ensteins ???? anyone anyone ???

mor·phol·o·gy/mɔrˈfɒlədʒi/ Show Spelled [mawr-fol-uh-jee] Show IPA
noun
1. the branch of biology dealing with the form and structure of organisms.

That's BIOLOGY as in PHSYHICAL. See morphology changes your DNA physically. Frequency changes your DNA. Words are frequencies.

In the Beginning was GOD, and the WORD was with GOD, the WORD was GOD.......

Now your Masters that have fooled you your whole life know this and much, much more. While you enjoy your Paegan Proganda .... understand you are in a Paegan Nation and you have been suckered. So keep up with you bashing for someone who stand up for something they belive in KNOWING you are commenting on something you have been CONDITIONED to think. Whose the sucker chumps ?????

Great Lady...... haven't seen allot of those in ameriKa lately.

It seems your masters have not only fooled you, but they flat out lied to you. And here you are lying to everyone else. Speak the truth, or don't speak. What would Jesus Christ do?
edit on 19-10-2013 by network dude because: fixed quote

edit on 19-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That is it Network!

They think " In GOD we Trust" means Satan!

It is a massive misunderstanding fueled by intense fear of an All Powerful All Watching All Knowing All Lying All Evil Satan.
edit on 19-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I feel sorry for her, the stress was great. And if she is the only rabbit among a bunch of snakes, her therapist should advise her to get another job, because the snakes are not going to change.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

EllaMarina

sad_eyed_lady
I have a hard time believing the Holy Sprit woke her up to tell her to give Congress this message when the manner she delivered it was perceived by most as a the raving of a crazy Christian woman. I don't buy everything the media says as it is also reported she hasn't been able to sleep.

The Holy Spirit moves you to act in the moment. The devil schemes to make truth look like insanity.

That's just what I was thinking.
I wasn't aware that the Holy Spirit had shifted its mission plan towards lessening Christianity's outward credibility. (sarcasm)

They crucified Christ.

As it was since the beginning, the title christian itself was one given to mock them.

“‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.
On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

All men will hate you because of me,

There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed,

If gods way are greater than our ways or understanding, the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well obviously allegory not withheld, the history of the literal deaths of Christians stain the history books very thickly with the blood of saints. The Romans did absolutely terrible things to Christians , then the donned sheep's clothing to hunt us down with the Catholic Church , then by Protestants , now it's done by atheist and other evil governments around the world as news reports of Christian people are being LITERALY killed for their beliefs ,,NOT ACTIONS. And all the while the wolves are circling upon all those who don't serve them . And when the day comes that evil empires succeed in world domination through death of good people of all creeds are literally put to the sword. YOU WILL SEEK GOD BUT HIS FACE WILL ONLY SHOW THROUGH HIS BELIEVERS, and the sign of Jonah will be your only warning( this means god will send message through his believers and the miracle non- believers require as proof will be denied them, miracles are reserved for those who believe.. Sorry but the fear that Christians have is grounded in historical facts as to their persecution , although the fear is not of their death but the falling away of people from gods love and Christ's teachings .

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

network dude
What would Jesus Christ do?

Probably just go fishing

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

muzzleflash

IrishCream
They're going to blame it on her mental health. Mark my words, if we even hear anymore about it at all, they'll be interviewing her family and friends, all of whom will say she has a history of mental illness!!

Mental health is a joke.

Everyone is Sick.

What knowledge , what information are you talking about , the stuff you've been fed? ,,, I mean , if everybody is insane, who's got the right info?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Strollin

muzzleflash

IrishCream

Mental health is a joke.

Everyone is Sick.

What knowledge , what information are you talking about , the stuff you've been fed? ,,, I mean , if everybody is insane, who's got the right info?

I don't think it can be argued that Muzzle is being fed rather he seems to do the feeding. In fact, pretty sure he speaks a language all to himself.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

Because we know the Christian Church has never committed any atrocities in the name of Christ..........Oh wait.......never mind.

What was it about throwing the first stone and all that?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just sayin' for the record:

Masonic Signers of the Declaration of Independence

Freemasons & the U.S. Constitution

39 men signed the U.S. Constitution 13 (33%) were Freemasons

U.S. Presidents & Master Masons

THE IMPACT OF MASONRY ON THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION

Just to say that our county was not founded on belief in God because these men were Masons does not take into consideration the intent of the all the others who were not. Regardless of what you believe about Freemasonry.

How many men/women have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution believing this was one nation under God and gave their lives for this belief?

All the anti-God protests one hears on the MSM would make one think that the tide is turning on belief in God. This may be the case. The silent majority might becoming a minority.

I could say nothing truer than:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Taissa
For the past two and half months, I have felt quite a shift in things. Evil is showing itself in many forms. I really started to take notice the day I watched Kerry insist on attacking Syria. . . .

As I said, I'm not ultra religious, but I am a believer. I feel like the wheat is about to be separated from the chaff, as my grandparents used to say. I think we are heading for some seriously challenging times.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

BUCKLE UP FOLKS . . . THIS IS AN "E" TICKET RIDE.

No returns. No refunds. . . . few survivors.

It's good to see my feelings confirmed when others post that they are feeling the same. Otherwise, I tend to feel like I'm the crazy one
Something is shaking loose, and it's going to shake up a lot of people. I think we're going to see a lot of things we've never seen before. People we know, may say things that we would never expect them to say. I probably sound silly here, but it just seems like so much is taking place on so many levels. Our country, our food, our freedoms, our planet, solar system, people are awakening and becoming more conscious either spiritually or otherwise.. I just think a huge shift is here!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

IAMTAT
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm inclined to agree with you.
Serious question to all:
Who among us would not do as this woman has done; granted that we were awakened the night before by a visitation from an entity of our faith or belief system, giving us a message to deliver at a pivotal point in history, with a one-in-a-million opportunity to broadcast that message to millions of people?

Gosh, I don't know. What struck me about Dianne Reidy was that she said that this had been going on for some time, so, she had time to think this over for a bit. She knew that by walking up to that podium and saying what she did could cost a job, her reputation, etc. The look on her face as she spoke outside of the elevator looked like someone speaking through her. She didn't act crazy, she wasn't screaming or tearing her hair out. Her voice was strong and loud. And you know, in reading the news the past few days, people say she's quiet and soft spoken.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes. If anyone needs a psych evaluation, it's a president who has absolutely no problem drone striking innocent families and killing children.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Throwing the first stone? Well I don't think anyone here is judging to the point of someone's death, do you? Although the propensity is perhaps underlying in some people's ideas about Christians and vice versa. But then again , we are to be our brothers keeper, so if I've said something that causes a pain in you or incited a death judgement upon you , I'm truly sorry , please help correct my errors that involve you. Thank you

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

I was just showing that none of us are without sin here. Claiming the high ground as a Christian will get you nowhere. Very few of the religious leaders seem to comprehend how to do things "as Christ would have".
While I am right in there with all the sinners, I do think hipocricy should be pointed out. Perhaps dare I say ......even learned from?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Right on..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join