It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So killing the dog while interesting is not some kind of red flag that something is not right with the suicide.
Its also one way to make it appear a suicide, too. Or... any murder that has just occurred may have set the dog to barking and it was silenced to give the perps time to escape?

Shot multiple times? Dog died defending its master sounds like. Of course I don't know, but were the kids shot multiple times out of anger towards his "estranged" wife?

Seems to me murder of a family pet would be one shot to the back of the head instead of "blazing away".

Of course, I wasn't there either.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's some really nice truther talk but it does not take anything away from the points i have raised

Can you prove it was a assassination?

All of the media say it was suicide yet you seem to be leaning towards the "it was a assassination" side of things so can you prove that he did not kill himself?

Or are you just jumping all over the "OMG He was murdered angle" with out having any kind of proof.

Also, what the hell is a "gatekeeper"? I really think that could be a new one.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That's some really nice truther talk but it does not take anything away from the points i have raised

Can you prove it was a assassination?

Labels again (nice truther talk), and invincibility... (does not take anything away from my point of view) then the impossible goal (can you prove it was assassination).

Can you prove it was suicide?

Instead of comparing him with Hitler, I mean?

Edit to add: Further...

All of the media say it was suicide yet you seem to be leaning towards the "it was a assassination" side of things so can you prove that he did not kill himself?

All the media? Theres a sure sign something is up. I am Leaning away from that. By the way, heres where we read between the lines (like media complicity). The actual proof that he died at others hands would be the deepest of conspiracies. Never going to find any proof of that.

Sort of like JFK, lots of witness mystery death there...

edit on 15-10-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Can you prove it was suicide?

All of the media and police reporting of this incident says it was suicide, I could bombard you with links calling this a suicide but then you would try to tell me that the media were all in on it in some way. So I have the medial (MSN) and the police who say it was suicide, yet you think it was some kind of assassination (is that correct?)

Now if you are going to argue that it is an assassination, thats fine, but dont try and make out I am wrong to say it was a suicide unless you can present me with some proof that it was a assassination.

To continue with just rhetoric and not address the points I raise.

I mean why kill him after he published his book and why him and not say Steven Jones?

and can you again prove assassination?

oh and what is a gatekeeper?
edit on 15-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

mikell
I bet his EX wifey doesn't want to talk to ANYBODY about ANYTHING!! Thats if she's still kicking

she'll probably be involved in some type of "accident" later on...might be interesting to see if someone is actually keeping track of her, or if she is going to be one of those people that vanishes off the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Whatever. You don't want to explore, just accept the official "story". Thats fine.

oh and what is a gatekeeper?

Someone who stands at the door and turns people away from an issue by saying, "Sorry, this notion is closed."

Edit to add:

www.veteranstoday.com...

edit on 15-10-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think if i remember correctly PressTV covered this so did infowars and there are a few videos about his death online.

It is very sad, when people die like this.

But it is not evidence of a conspiracy, as sad as it may seem it looks to me like he killed his kids and the family dog then shot himself, sometimes people just flip out.

This sad death has nothing to do with his writing about 9/11, the government just dont go around killing random conspiracy theorists for quite a number of reasons. The point I always bring up is this, why would the government kill this man or any other (Barry Jennings for example) yet they can't shut up people like Steven Jones or Sibel Edmounds and all the other proponent 9/11 truthers out there. Why did they not burn down Dyan Avery's home before he could ever get the first cut of lose change completed, and for that matter how come they couldn't kill of a few Guardian journalists to prevent the Snowden leaks.

Yes it is a interesting fact that this man also happened to write 9/11 conspiracies but that does not mean he was assassinated. 9/11 conspiracy theorist's are just as capable of killing their families then themselves in a fit of depressed rage as much as the next guy.

It just so happens that they tend to all think they have some huge secret truth that they have uncovered that will have them under government surveillance, when really they are not.

The question that really debunks any notion of assassination is this: if TPTB were so worried about what this guy had to say then why not assassinate him before he published his book?

What would be the point when the "damage" is already done?

This is a very sad story, but i dont think he was assassinated.
edit on 15-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

People are only eliminated when it suits their purpose and they would not kill the kids. They might be cold blooded assassins but not animals lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

According to Madsen, all of Marshall’s neighbors believe it was a professional murder, not the murder-suicide claimed by corrupt local police, who have presumably been told what to do and say by higher authorities working on behalf of “national security.”
www.veteranstoday.com...

isn't killing the pets SOP for douche*COUGH!* I mean cops?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

once again, and I keep asking for this

Can anyone prove he was assassinated because with out proof all you guys have is superstitions and hypothetical's.

I on the other hand can say it was suicide based on the vast number of media and police reports.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can anyone prove he was assassinated because with out proof all you guys have is superstitions and hypothetical's.

I on the other hand can say it was suicide based on the vast number of media and police reports.

I'd love to know what the superstitions would be, as for hypotheticals, I could say that there were near a hundred Saudis in Las Vegas among them princes including prince Turki, (an intelligence boyo, and 'erstwhile' mate of OBL) and/or officials of the Saudi regime including an air ministry official, and the Saudi ambassador to the US over the 9/11 period. That the head of two Saudi Mosques stayed at the same hotel as M. Atta on Sept 10, that the whole junket were in LA for another week after 9/11, and all were allowed to leave without interview on three or more chartered aircraft to different parts of the world. Thing is, it's not hypothetical it's true.
Then of course, the dancing Israelis were allowed to leave too, while none of the whole caboose ended up in Guantanamo, 'just 'in' casey', while a whole lot of others did.
So did Phillip Marshall destroy himself and his children? Officially he did, and what the media says makes no difference unless they have something to the contrary.
Would intelligence services want him out of the way? most likely yes, especially the FBI who once again suffered embarrassment by the exit of the Saudis after 9/11, (the Saudis say that the FBI cleared those flights to leave) the FBI says they didn't, WTF did then?
edit on 15-10-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you HONESTLY trust any main stream media outlet? Do you really think there aren't corrupt police officers, politicians and officials through all levels of society?

Do you understand what Globalism is and what a false flag attack is?

Do you know what a whistle blower is and what can happen to people who hold credence to their claims and influence to divulge 'distasteful' information?

You should probably look into what real Globalism is and the occult nature of the monopoly matrix farce we call society and democracy.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why did they not burn down Dyan Avery's home before he could ever get the first cut of lose change completed..

Because he was sleeping on friend's couches while working at Red Lobster..?

Who these days, especially with access to all the info, would support and defend the Zelikow OCT about what happened on 9/11, could you imagine being in that kind of role? Ugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeah to all the above

please do show me some evidence that the police and media are wrong to say that he committed suicide.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I suspect that if the murders were truly ordered from the top, conspiracy-style, they would have happened under "mysterious circumstances." Guns are too tacky and... well, plebian.

edit on 15-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It was done to create a "Fear"!!

Like 1930's Germany style Fear...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

EllaMarina
I suspect that if the murders were truly ordered from the top, conspiracy-style, they would have happened under "mysterious circumstances." Guns are too tacky and... well, plebian.

edit on 15-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Oh, like with the JFK assassination? Then create a patsy and shoot him too.
edit on 15-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

spooky24
The suspects, if any, would more than likely be hard core 'truthers' who got sick of him making them look like fools.

This will probably go unseen, but Philip Marshal could also be considered a "truther" with his book called "False Flag 9/11".

I consider myself to be a "truther", and nobody has made me look like a fool yet. I'll debate anyone, anytime on the subject of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I find it extremely odd that some people will condemn the mainstream media when politics are discussed; but use it as solid evidence when their pet agenda begins to crumble and be further exposed as propaganda, disinformation and lies.

imo that in itself points to evidence of a conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Patsies-with-guns is so yesterday. Now there's technology which allow the executor to skulk in secret and beam heart-stopping energy through walls.
...eh, I don't know. Like I said, it's just speculation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join