It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm going to keep my wits about me and stay subjective with such a touchy subject. Besides.. the story speaks more than enough volume for itself. I mean... what are the chances this is actually just a 'bog standard' murder-suicide? Very low I'd imagine. Very, very low.

9/11 Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA

Here's the 'Official story'..

Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun.

Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings.

A possible motive for the shootings has not been determined but police reports indicated evidence that it was a murder suicide.

I think the motive may be right here..

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government “special activities” contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

Marshall is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack, as well as a masterful storyteller. The Big Bamboozle (2012) is his second work to focus on the flight training and preparation of 9/11 hijackers’ after False Flag 911 was published in 2008. His first book, Lakefront Airport (2003) was a novel based on his experience as a government contract pilot during the Iran-Contra operation.

Read the rest of the article here.

I've got the feeling this is going to go viral pretty quickly with a massive damage control operation already well under way..

What a scary world we live in.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It didn't go very viral 8 months ago when it happened unfortunately. It should have though. He was likely on to something big and got "suicided". I highly recommend his last book, The big bamboozle. A must read for those interested in 911.

There was a member on here that knew his kids that had an interesting thread going at the time. Sad stuff.
edit on 10 15 2013 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

TechUnique
I've got the feeling this is going to go viral pretty quickly with a massive damage control operation already well under way..

No, it is not going viral - it has been 8 months and nothing has happened, so why will it go viral now?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think if i remember correctly PressTV covered this so did infowars and there are a few videos about his death online.

It is very sad, when people die like this.

But it is not evidence of a conspiracy, as sad as it may seem it looks to me like he killed his kids and the family dog then shot himself, sometimes people just flip out.

This sad death has nothing to do with his writing about 9/11, the government just dont go around killing random conspiracy theorists for quite a number of reasons. The point I always bring up is this, why would the government kill this man or any other (Barry Jennings for example) yet they can't shut up people like Steven Jones or Sibel Edmounds and all the other proponent 9/11 truthers out there. Why did they not burn down Dyan Avery's home before he could ever get the first cut of lose change completed, and for that matter how come they couldn't kill of a few Guardian journalists to prevent the Snowden leaks.

Yes it is a interesting fact that this man also happened to write 9/11 conspiracies but that does not mean he was assassinated. 9/11 conspiracy theorist's are just as capable of killing their families then themselves in a fit of depressed rage as much as the next guy.

It just so happens that they tend to all think they have some huge secret truth that they have uncovered that will have them under government surveillance, when really they are not.

The question that really debunks any notion of assassination is this: if TPTB were so worried about what this guy had to say then why not assassinate him before he published his book?

What would be the point when the "damage" is already done?

This is a very sad story, but i dont think he was assassinated.
edit on 15-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If it was murder to keep the lid on 911 or anything else that exposes the government or big business as anti-American, what a horrible, unnecessary act.

The whole world knows how mercenary our government and big businesses are, he could not have said anything that most people would find unbelievable, and there wouldn't be one dip in sales or in the Neilson ratings.

The mall and TV investors money is safe. They know all they have to do is have Miley twerk or someone have a wardrobe malfunction, wait 1 week and all will be well at the ranch. Wait. I'm sorry. I am not giving credit where credit is due. Let it happen in DC right on the White House lawn and you can shave a day or two or three off that. Minds seem to go blank faster the closer you get to the elliptical office and K street.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I bet his EX wifey doesn't want to talk to ANYBODY about ANYTHING!! Thats if she's still kicking

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It could have been to send a message to other would be truth tellers . Maybe that is why Snowden is where he is .He knows just how they work and what they are willing to do .

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm trying to place this guy. Now I remember he is the idiot that called OBL "some blind dude with a towel around his head in a cave" And the ' Bush family apparatus' had OBL killed in 2001 after he was blamed for the attacks. The Abbottabad raid was a false flag again by the Bush family apparatus.

He also said that after 9/11 President Bush spent a year in rehab to get over his 'guilt complex' and 'prominent actors' led the charade.

The suspects, if any, would more than likely be hard core 'truthers' who got sick of him making them look like fools.

I can't believe anyone would take seriously any kind of 'assassination conspiracy' in what is obliviously a murder suicide. Repeatedly shooting the dog that belonged to his 'ex wife' shows it was personal and proves his emotional attachment was warped, killing all the things that were cherished by his ex wife-in some attempt to get even for imaginary guilt he thought she possessed.

Textbook murder suicide driven by a warped sense of importance due to antisocial behavior.

There were 864 cases of murder suicide in America in 2012 more than 2 a day.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Heck, even the US Army™ is now experiencing at least One suicide a day. Suicides are now tracking higher than those killed in a theatre of war

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

The suspects, if any, would more than likely be hard core 'truthers' who got sick of him making them look like fools.

Wow! Is it really that hard for you just to make a legitimate comment? Do you always have to throw in some underhanded attack on "truthers"?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

...This sad death has nothing to do with his writing about 9/11, the government just dont go around killing random conspiracy theorists for quite a number of reasons...

I completely understand your argument, and agree it is rational but...

A) The government isn't nearly as competent as your premise suggests.

B) There is ample historical proof that corrupt governments have and will silencing critics and troublemakers.

It's possible that he got noticed for being too accurate, or perhaps he was low-level enough that he could be 'the message' without causing much notice outside the 911 truther community.
Occam's razor agrees with your argument for sure, but the conspiracy angle isn't too far off the edge either.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Already posted, and posted a few more times, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think if i remember correctly PressTV covered this so did infowars and there are a few videos about his death online.

It is very sad, when people die like this.

But it is not evidence of a conspiracy, as sad as it may seem it looks to me like he killed his kids and the family dog then shot himself, sometimes people just flip out.

This sad death has nothing to do with his writing about 9/11, the government just dont go around killing random conspiracy theorists for quite a number of reasons. The point I always bring up is this, why would the government kill this man or any other (Barry Jennings for example) yet they can't shut up people like Steven Jones or Sibel Edmounds and all the other proponent 9/11 truthers out there. Why did they not burn down Dyan Avery's home before he could ever get the first cut of lose change completed, and for that matter how come they couldn't kill of a few Guardian journalists to prevent the Snowden leaks.

Yes it is a interesting fact that this man also happened to write 9/11 conspiracies but that does not mean he was assassinated. 9/11 conspiracy theorist's are just as capable of killing their families then themselves in a fit of depressed rage as much as the next guy.

It just so happens that they tend to all think they have some huge secret truth that they have uncovered that will have them under government surveillance, when really they are not.

The question that really debunks any notion of assassination is this: if TPTB were so worried about what this guy had to say then why not assassinate him before he published his book?

What would be the point when the "damage" is already done?

This is a very sad story, but i dont think he was assassinated.

Got anything at all to bACK UP YOUR ASSERTIONS?
I THOUGHT NOT..........................S
edit on 15-10-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well do you have anything to prove he was assassinated

.....I THOUGHT NOT

This is one of the big problems with the truthers, any kind of conspiracy relating to 9/11 they jump all over like flies on a turn. Yes I know this is a conspiracy forum, but at some point if you believe everything must be a conspiracy you then lose touch with reality. There is zero proof of assassination, and its very difficult to prove a negative, so if you want a debate about was he was he not assassinated please first show me some "proof" that it was indeed an assassination.

Otherwise this is just a sad story about a man who flipped out, killed his kids, his dog, then himself, there are thousands of suicides every year they are all very sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I see the usual gate keeping "he was a an idiot", nothing to see here, move along crowd is here to dissuade us from getting to close to the truth...

For those who want to know a little about what this man uncovered in his book "The Big Bamboozle", read the review in here...

Amazon

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Why would he bother to shoot the dog? By the description of the scene it sounds like an intruder shot them all in cold blood. Just doesn't feel right at all to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
Why would he bother to shoot the dog? By the description of the scene it sounds like an intruder shot them all in cold blood. Just doesn't feel right at all to me.

It does happen though, there was a country signer in the states that killed her dog before herself, if i remember correctly I know its a really bad compassion but did Hitler not also kill his dog. I think its down to psychology, if your in the mindset that your going to kill your family then yourself (for whatever reason) the your dog is part of your family. So killing the dog while interesting is not some kind of red flag that something is not right with the suicide.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well do you have anything to prove he was assassinated

.....I THOUGHT NOT

And your "proof" that he did kill himself is the... media, right? Or were you there?

This is one of the big problems with the truthers, any kind of conspiracy relating to 9/11 they jump all over like flies on a turn.

This is one of the big problems with "gate keepers", any question about an event they jump on like "flies on a turn" in order to prevent further discourse.

Yes I know this is a conspiracy forum,

Then they patronize and...

but at some point if you believe everything must be a conspiracy you then lose touch with reality.

...and question our sanity.

There is zero proof of assassination, and its very difficult to prove a negative, so if you want a debate about was he was he not assassinated please first show me some "proof" that it was indeed an assassination.

Why bother? "Zero proof" is your proof.

Otherwise this is just a sad story about a man who flipped out, killed his kids, his dog, then himself, there are thousands of suicides every year they are all very sad.

"Thousands of suicides" isn't proof of anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This case stinks because there are plenty of inconsistencies in the official story.

Mr. Marshall just had too much information on too many sensitive subjects.

www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 15-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

yes, taking out the dog is something one would do if they wanted to enter unheard. i have no proof, but neither do i have access to any of the evidence from the scene.

i'd also like to add that guns are loud if they're not silenced, and his gun didn't have a silencer.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join