It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT !!! Classified Documentation Reveals Horrifying Government Plot !!! Oct 8th 2013 notice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
ATS what do you think?

Urgent Oct 8th 2013
Published on Oct 8, 2013 87% Americans have it in their bodies-nano transmitter
FBI WARNING
Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder. This infringement of copyright is called FAIR USE...
...and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching and parody.

The 14 min vid to describe this virus
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Weld's original video
URGENT: Classified info given to me reveals horrifying military plot.
www.youtube.com...

Published on Oct 7, 2013
billhweld.blogspot.com...

*EXTREMELY URGENT* Classified documents have been given to me that reveal how our government has commissioned a project to surreptitiously place highly advanced "nano devices" in our water and food supply. These devices enter the human body and reside there until activated by a radio signal. The documents estimate that "87%" of the population of the U.S. is currently infected.

The devices, once activated, will kill a person (or a group of people, an apartment complex or even a city) within ten to twelve days and closely mimic severe flu-like symptoms.

I have been told that these devices *will* be activated during the coming economic meltdown and institution of Martial Law in the United States of America.

youtu.be...

edit on Wed, 09 Oct 2013 00:15:26 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Oct 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

You better have a good reason for spreading this level of fear. If it is true there is no protection beyond complete electromagnetic shielding.

Thoughts like in you post very much affect my anxiety levels, and I don't scare easy.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning. I'll stop eating and drinking right away!!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It was just given to me I thought the SAME thing! We need minds and logic on this one!

Trinity

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Please listen to the entire video, where I discuss threats to my family, how I am being harassed and how I hope this information spreads for the sake of our safety, and for the sake of our country. We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

If what said is true and there is some plan in the works to kill 87% of Americans shortly, then i doubt they'd simply harass someone for leaking it.
They know who you are, they know the level of information you have, if they are preparing to kill off 280 million odd people.. then you'd just disappear instead of being harassed.

If it was that big, they wouldnt pussy foot around with some nasty words or letters.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Morgellons??

WhackNuggets?

"Con" Trails?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You really think it's possible for them to infect 300,000,000+ people with this?

It would probably take several billion nano-transmitters, because I'm sure they'd have a high failure rate.

No one has ever found one by accident? It would take enormous amount of workers to distribute these, and no one would blow the whistle?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Exactly. If the country really had plans to mass-cull hundreds of millions of it's own citizens, it wouldn't let some random bumpkin online spread that info around in the meantime. That would be a threat by way of people being clued in & fighting back, and we all know that's not desirable. What government will be able to get rid of the secretly condemned after that gets out? They'd be committing regime suicide in that case, buh-bye power & being alive.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Taking global interest into consideration, where is the logic in committing genocide of that level for this country? Surely it would be advantageous of just about every other government seeking to expand here if 87% of our population was exterminated. Defense would all be dead.

Now, consider the sheer amount of taxation loss from such an action. How would it make any sense to kill off the very means of financial stability and gain? If we enter financial collapse, killing off the tax base isn't a sound means of reconstruction and does not benefit the government structure. It would be suicidal for all levels of society.

Production is essential to every country/civilization. Take away 87% of the work force and there are no exports left anymore. Even if we were to enter another depression, that wouldn't stop all goods from being made.

This isn't going to happen. There is no logic whatsoever in it occurring. Think about it for a bit and don't let "reports" like this scare you anymore.

edit on 9-10-2013 by gottaknow because: Added "all" before "goods" in paragraph 3 for clarification.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

YES I pray you are correct - this is why I did my duty to have alike minds to discern?

Trinity

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

All of the links on his blog are to exposing fake reality TV which is what his posts were about too, until he all the sudden went from only caring about reality TV shows to "my gov. Sources" blah blah.

I can tell you right now that if I had any information like this I would have all those Docs scanned and uploaded for all to see.

Basically I don't trust this information.

here are ALL of his links: (im not linking them just showing the titles)

Dr Oz Exposed.com
Long Island Medium Fake.com
Duck Dynasty Fake.com
NSA Spying.com
Mystery Diners Fraud.com
Breaking Amish Fake.com

edit on 10/9/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Why is the real question-when too- It's everything I intend to find out.

Thanks Trinity

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I lost all interest right here

Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world?

ROAD TO SALVATION

Romans 10
" 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

PRAYER OF SALVATION

"God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen."

You can't scare people into believing my friend, your God is supposed to be love, not fear

Cody

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

OK so "IF" this is true, then wouldn't a simple ZAPP!!! from a local stun-gun short out these nano-tech invaders?

Just a few question to make people think about this:

Why America? Wouldn't a bigger threat to the "Powers-Elite" be less commercial dependent countries (ie Far Eastern Territories, Central Africa, Northern Zones...)

What would be the purpose of these mass kills? If the "Power-Elite" killed off the primary workforce, then they would have to labor for themselves, and that would be the end of them.

What does Religion have to do with a supposed science based issue? IF this was all true wouldn't the Vatican be the likely attacker and not the US Government?

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I think if it was real, not you nor anyone else could do anything to stop it so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
Everybody gotta die sometime.
That said, this smells of hoax.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

xstealth
You really think it's possible for them to infect 300,000,000+ people with this?

It would probably take several billion nano-transmitters, because I'm sure they'd have a high failure rate.

No one has ever found one by accident? It would take enormous amount of workers to distribute these, and no one would blow the whistle?

Nano...

You have a Nano-Scope to find one??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_de_Broglie_microscope
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why resort to something so complicated as nanotechnology to cull a population when a good ol' fashion bait-n-switch pandemic with infected vaccinations would do nicely. We have enough genetic research where transgenic viruses and bacteria could do the job. The elite just need the immunization and let nature do the rest. If this was an assumed plot.

Or simply crash the economy and put a bullet in the head of every opposition DHS surplus ammo style.

Seems to science fiction to be science fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Let me see. Tripe, piffle, nonsense. He just stuck a bunch of old memes together. Didn't even get the scary words right.

First, a "nano transmitter" doesn't exist. But if it did, it would send signals, not receive them. Next, there really aren't any nano-receivers either. That's because the antennas for receivers need to be at least a quarter of the wavelength to work well. Nano sized receivers are absolute fail. Next, something so small you would ingest it and move it into your circulation would be too simple to carry a MEMS drug doser or a power supply. And before you post about nanobatteries, take a look at the size. It's not nano enough. Not to mention the receiver would be a piece of crap at that size. Nano devices of that size use optical links.

Don't sweat it, this is nonsensical bullpoop.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

far out...quick everyone do what snarl suggests no-one eat or drink you will be fine....now I get it.... that's why they built underground bases so they could hide away for a few years while all the bodies decompose and it is safe to return to the surface cause boy oh boy that would be very messy indeed

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

far out...quick everyone do what snarl suggests no-one eat or drink you will be fine

But I just ordered a pizza.
Goddamnit!

-Amitaba-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join