It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT !!! Classified Documentation Reveals Horrifying Government Plot !!! Oct 8th 2013 notice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

The only thing missing from the OP is a link to a Donate Now button to help save the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

cody599

You can't scare people into believing my friend, your God is supposed to be love, not fear

Cody

Psst....I thought we whorshipped AC/DC?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Flu season is here again :/

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm reminded of those long, descriptive ad pages that end with a request for billing information at the bottom.
Fear may be a powerful tool for gathering converts, but this particular attempt is amusingly obvious.

edit on 9-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've read some crazy things on ATS, but I think this is the craziest! Why would anybody even bother posting something like this?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That's it! I'm not going to drink anymore water. Does anybody know if the beer is safe? I'm going on a strict diet of beer and pretzels.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Your sources are blogs and youtube.
I´m going to say total BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sounds like total ballocks to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
But the citizens are their cash-cows-what would it benefit them to kill off their own cashflow,en masse,like this?
If it was not for that aspect,i would have said,well one cannot put it past your government-but You,the American population are the ones sustaining your country's economy-your government can hate you all collectively as much as it wants-but you,the average working citizen,is essential to your government+country's ability to keep on functioning-it is the POPULATION which makes up a nation,not the comparitively very few fatcats at the top.

Which is a good thing,and which is why i would not worry too much over this-they cannot just exterminate 3/4 of the population or more,if they themselves wish to keep on prospering,they need you for sustenance.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

this is a crock of crap.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

I agree. First of all the same gov who can't build a fence or get a website to work or balance a checkbook are going to pull this off? I don't think so.

Secondly, what comes in must go out, so a good laxative should do the trick,

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

this kind of operation would be huge. involving hundreds or thousands of people working to make it possible. Do you think that none of those people would eat or drink the same stuff we do? and none of them would show an ounce of a conscience and blow the whistle on this?

and then the jesus stuff at the end

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Lol im not American im breaking out the beer and pizza and waiting for the show to begin

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
wow pretty interesting theory. Ya who knows right. I never thought about that. Who needs to invent a virus that might get out of control when you can just use nano bots infect people, then activate them to kill at some point in time when you want.

It's quite possible that not only the water but the chem trails actually might have the nano bots to infect rural dwellers who don't use city water.
edit on 9-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That "classified" is terrorism.

Just because you can post something online, in an ad, in the "news" doesn't mean you should.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh please, Not the good Rev. Michelle Hopkins as a source?
Fine, whatever.
Let's say it is true - how then do the PTB prevent themselves from getting this deadly nanodevice if they put in the food and water?
I wouldn't put such a scheme past them BUT they certainly would not risk their own precious hides.

I'll wait for the next dOOm scenario, thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Chilling prospects! Thank you for the links. I've spent a good hour reading over your links and a few others regarding the care (or lack there off). Shocking about the Liverpool Hospital claims of wonton neglect as well as the monetary incentives.

Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust revealed through a Freedom of Information request that in the financial year ending in March, the percentage of patients who died on the pathway was "43% against a target of 35%". Over the year it received £308,000 for achieving "goals involving the Liverpool Care Pathway".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I agree with you that it's destined to be a part of Obamacare. Money rules........

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Eryiedes

cody599

You can't scare people into believing my friend, your God is supposed to be love, not fear

Cody

Psst....I thought we whorshipped AC/DC?

-Amitaba-

Shhhhhhhhh

They'll all want in

Cody

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't buy any of it.
Fear is the currency of the ignorant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>