It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT !!! Classified Documentation Reveals Horrifying Government Plot !!! Oct 8th 2013 notice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Snarl
Thanks for the warning. I'll stop eating and drinking right away!!

Agua!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

this sounds like the Metal Gear Solid 4 story line

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Agit8dChop

Please listen to the entire video, where I discuss threats to my family, how I am being harassed and how I hope this information spreads for the sake of our safety, and for the sake of our country. We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

If what said is true and there is some plan in the works to kill 87% of Americans shortly, then i doubt they'd simply harass someone for leaking it.
They know who you are, they know the level of information you have, if they are preparing to kill off 280 million odd people.. then you'd just disappear instead of being harassed.

If it was that big, they wouldnt pussy foot around with some nasty words or letters.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

So we can just shut down the site because we will never find truth because real truth is hidden.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Where would all of their tax revenue come from. I don't think a group of people would go along with something like this. It would be to assume people are monsters. They are just people - some good and some bad. No way an entire group could get away with this - not with out survelience. It would be all over the news. New Ed Snowdan's everywhere.

But I must say - the first few words of your opening made me think twice. "Federal law allows citizens to reproduce..." How long do we have before a statement like that sits alone?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You don't want to live forever in a body that oozes, lets off strange smells, aches, etc etc forever do ya?

That would be just horrible
edit on 9-10-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

xstealth
You really think it's possible for them to infect 300,000,000+ people with this?

It would probably take several billion nano-transmitters, because I'm sure they'd have a high failure rate.

No one has ever found one by accident? It would take enormous amount of workers to distribute these, and no one would blow the whistle?

How many people new about the 'Manhattan project' ? who talked about it?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
why would they WANT to WEAKEN their own country when they have, literally, almost every country (with nuclear tech) as their enemies?
edit on 9-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

So, in essence, his greatest feat before this "breakthrough" was to expose Reality TV for staging stuff to make itself more interesting?

I seriously doubt an hour of watching Willie Robertson lounging around his living room in cutoff sweats would help ratings. Hell, you wouldn't even surprise me to prove that Uncle Si isn't even related to any of them, and was written in for comedic effect.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I just have to say, RevMichelle freaks me out, totally gives me the heebie jeebies and her stuff is usually saturated in that "old time religion" that I ran away from screaming like my hair was on fire some 20 odd years ago... just sayin'!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

Sorry. This is where it loses me.

Apparently this is such critical information that the entire world needs to know it or we all might die, but these folks are going to take a couple of weeks to put documents in a scanner. Maybe it's a really old scanner that takes weeks to use? Maybe the hamsters have to run faster to power the scanner?

Maybe they want you to visit their site daily to collect revenue before finally coming up with some excuse as to why the documents are not available.

Sorry. If you possess documents that could save millions of lives by proving a nefarious plot you release those documents ASAP. Not "in the coming weeks."

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

cody599

I lost all interest right here

Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world?

ROAD TO SALVATION

Romans 10
" 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

PRAYER OF SALVATION

"God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen."

You can't scare people into believing my friend, your God is supposed to be love, not fear

Cody

LOL, Cody,
it would be way easier to "pray the gay away"
than a 'mite infestation as described by the OP

though I do believe the technical capability to this does exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

What to pray the gay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must u2u Darth Prime immediately

This news really should be put in the religious forums immediately, so they can pray the world straight

Just let us know exact wording, we wouldn't them to get it wrong and accept homosexuality by mistake !!!!

Cody

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Snarl
Thanks for the warning. I'll stop eating and drinking right away!!

Agreed! This is ridiculous!

Besides everyone who is in Tech knows that No amount of prayer or blind faith will save you from the nanites they are impervious to chants/prayers and have built in anti-religion software protocols and sub routines to combat prayers with WIFI!

Actually all TECH works harder to prevent what ever it is you are doing and if you pray it just makes it worse! If this kind of Technology exists best to just kiss your ___ goodbye and blow up already! And further the evil empire agenda! LOL

Or give up submit and eat, drink and be merry!
edit on 9-10-2013 by abeverage because: of nanites in my lunch

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

cody599

I lost all interest right here

Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world?

ROAD TO SALVATION

Romans 10
" 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

PRAYER OF SALVATION

"God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen."

You can't scare people into believing my friend, your God is supposed to be love, not fear

Cody

And that is exactly what is going on here.

A man is trying to claim that over 200,000 million Americans are about to be murdered by our own government, and the only road to salvation is Christ, blah blah blah.

I feel bad for anyone (and I'm sure theres ONES person out there who will) converts to christianity under the pretext that they believe everyone around them is going to die, and this is the only way to save their soul.

I really hope none of you buy into this stuff. Whenever someone tries to tell you that your entire world around you is going to die and collapse, and THEY ALONE have the solution to make everything better.....it is best to walk away and not even entertain them.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

There is only one salvation for me

I see him everyday when I look in the mirror

And to be honest, I kinda like him

Cody

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hmm..

This sounds familiar, and I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Or maybe we should all stop worrying, and start loving the nano

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I'm pretty sure a combination of Colloidal Silver and DMSO-4
+ chelation might be effective in dealing with this stuff

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Dustytoad
You better have a good reason for spreading this level of fear. If it is true there is no protection beyond complete electromagnetic shielding.

Thoughts like in you post very much affect my anxiety levels, and I don't scare easy.

Look my friend, nobody gets out of "life" alive. We all have an eventual death sentence. Just make damn sure you don't put off love, forgiveness and other really important things.

Oh ... and if you have any choice in the matter .... 'tis far better to make the other guy die for his beliefs than you dying for yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Metaphysique
reply to post by abeverage

I'm pretty sure a combination of Colloidal Silver and DMSO-4
+ chelation might be effective in dealing with this stuff

As would battery acid or Bleach lol but I think I will not worry about nanites. I will however keep your suggestion in mind as a less painful way to rid myself of them should the need arise!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Indeed-that would fall in the "Time is of the essence" category,i would rather think.And if one Really had evidence of such a nature-the very best would be to spill the ol' beans tootsweet-before one met with an unfortunate accident-or suddenly became suicidal.I would certainly not have painted such a target on my forehead+dawdled around for weeks,if i had to have had evidence of such a critical and dangerous nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join