It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT !!! Classified Documentation Reveals Horrifying Government Plot !!! Oct 8th 2013 notice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don't know if this vid has been posted, but it spells out this hoax nicely:

These hoaxers are getting pretty bold. I just found a nice hoax on another big name that you all worked out a couple of years ago, and have been reading "The Hoax Heard Round the World". Great bit of sleuthing again ATS crew!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

AFewGoodWomen
Uh oh>>>OP's been banned from GLP.
BTW: I make and distribute brain shields made out of the finest tin foil west of China.
I'll send you one for the low LOW price of $99.99 + shipping and handling.

Geez

Can I get a discount if I order in bulk?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Well I am a plasma donor so I am doing my part in spreading this lol

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It seems that the 'they' that agreed to infect our water must not drink water.
Ya could attempt to freeze these elctro-sleeper cells - just submerge in a pool of 33 degree water - should put 'em on ice.
just spit ballin.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

hey everybody myabe people just havnt found it yet but bill weld posted a vid on youtube and it looks like him. i never believe that tribble punk myself i don't know why people believe him

i got a vid about it with a link to his vid

edit on 11-1-2014 by 911inzidejob83 because: vid

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Agit8dChop
reply to post by trinityalways

Please listen to the entire video, where I discuss threats to my family, how I am being harassed and how I hope this information spreads for the sake of our safety, and for the sake of our country. We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

If what said is true and there is some plan in the works to kill 87% of Americans shortly, then i doubt they'd simply harass someone for leaking it.
They know who you are, they know the level of information you have, if they are preparing to kill off 280 million odd people.. then you'd just disappear instead of being harassed.

If it was that big, they wouldnt pussy foot around with some nasty words or letters.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

I somewhat agree with your sentiment, though I disagree with your statement.

It would depend on how we're defining "leaked." If a person had solid evidence, actual proof then yes, I think they'd be disappeared before they could say anything. If the person managed to leak real proof, before "they" found out? That one's a bit harder to say. I guess it would depend on how serious and convincing the proof is. If Joe Blow releases to the press documents, recordings, etc, proving such a government plot, and it blew up in the media, and Joe Blow were found dead the next day, even (perhaps especially) by "suicide," or even heart attack-- you know people would talk and speculate in a big way. In fact, that would almost confirm the truth of his claims.

Even if he simply vanished, it would be enough to get people talking (badly about the government.)

On the other hand if the guy makes a claim like this, with no proof? In such a case it's all too easy for people to say "Yeah, okay, yet another nut-job making big claims with no evidence."

In such a case, killing the guy or making him disappear would be the worst possible thing the government could do.
edit on 11-1-2014 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

xstealth
You really think it's possible for them to infect 300,000,000+ people with this?

It would probably take several billion nano-transmitters, because I'm sure they'd have a high failure rate.

No one has ever found one by accident? It would take enormous amount of workers to distribute these, and no one would blow the whistle?

I don't really have an opinion on this. Actually, that's not entirely true-- I lean more heavily toward "does not believe" than "believe."

That being said, I do not find your arguments against to be logical.

How does any secret government program remain secret? The government does have a bunch of military tech that the general public does not know about. And this is despite using private (non-governmental) contractors. So how do you suppose they keep everything under such tight wraps?

I can't comment on the failure rate of nano-machines, but you very well may be right about this part.

No one has ever found any by accident? How exactly do you suspect that would happen? You know we're talking about stuff that's microscopic, right? Tell you what-- you create several billion microscopic particles, disperse them into the air, and see if anyone "accidentally" finds them.

Your comment also assumes that if one was found, that someone would actually know what it is, and report the fact. Even if one were found, this does not seem likely at all.

Enormous amount of workers to distribute them? A- So what if it did? The govt has plenty of resources. B- In actuality, it might not. That would depend on exactly how they were distributed. OP says they were placed in the "water and food supply." If done the right way, using this kind of method, a small handful of workers could theoretically infect millions. This is one of the reasons chemical and bio weapons are so feared, and effective.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's like this:Ive worked for these people and what this would require is a seemless invisible op. As all of us who know what op means can clearly state,They're just NOT that good.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

trinityalways

I have been told that these devices *will* be activated during the coming economic meltdown and institution of Martial Law in the United States of America.

Hey, do you have a date for this? I must've forgot to put it on my 2014 calendar when I got rid of my 2013 calendar. Silly me! How could I forget to pencil in "Economic Meltdown and institution of Martial Law Day"!?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join