It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Jews been hated throughout time?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The statement: jews, being perceived as being different, get treated poorly.

Not only is this observation not evil, I strongly suspect its not even inaccurate, and in fact quite correct.

No, it's not quite correct, Nygdan.

...People with money get treated very well, especially those whose religious aspirations teach them that their wealth is justified. Jews are always welcome to come into a community and finance development.

...Jews only got expelled when their ways "got out of bounds." Things get out of bounds when interest rates on loaned money overwhelm the ability of most people to pay--as is the case in the USA today. This is why I expect civil war, because most Americans have nothing to lose at this point but their debts and their lives.

...Most Americans are mortgaged "up to here." Take everything away from them and they have not really "lost anything" because it was never theirs anyway. So, we're going to see some courage come up that wasn't there before.

...But back to the topic of why religious people are hated. Again, they said and taught one set of doctrines and they did and practiced another set. When an entire community is in debt bondage to a group of people who claim they have the right to be wealthy at everyone else's expense, shift happens. But, no, they were always treated with deference--until things fall apart--because they had the money. You don't make fun of your banker, now do you?

...The generalization that "anybody who is different gets treated badly" is not correct.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The jews were not always hated, but at certain times in history they suffered because of their disobedience,the 40 years in the wilderness for example.

The jews as a whole are God's chosen people, but not all jews are chosen by God to recieve the "Promise" it will only be given to those jews that are obedient and accept the Christ.

If you read through the bible, you will find that God has always had trouble with the jews, many times they were refered to as a "Rebellious House"

The Sadducees and Pharisees were jews that constantly fought the "Church" while Jesus was on the earth. Paul was a Pharisee that persecuted the Church as recorded in the scriptures.

Today as in the days of Jesus, we have certain jews that cause pain and suffering on mankind. Although these "so called jews" (they are not true jews but perpretrators) these jews are the ones we call Zionist's and their roots go back to the days of Jesus. These two verses in the bible explains who they really are and how long they have been planning a NWO.

Re 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Re 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

We see that the fake jews are the ones behind world poverty and that they cause tribulation and wars. They also worship satan. If you do a little research you will find that Zee's worship satan and control the industry of the world. A true jew would never do what the Zee's are now doing.

To those who wonder where they got all their money from I would ask you this:

Whatever happened to all the treasures of King Solomon ?

He had thousands of tons (yes tons) of silver and gold and an abundance of diamonds and other precious stones. last mention of this treasure in the bible it was taken from the temple to Israel. The only other portion of this treasure was taken by Nebuchadnezzar . It didn't disappear, who has ?

Oh that's right no one ever found King Solomon's treasure mmmmmmm ?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi Kessel and others who have a hard time reading Paleo Hebrew without vowells.

Try reading the Hebrew texts of the Torah a little more carefully next time, especially gems like Deuteronomy chapter 20 or Deuteronomy chaper 13, where it tells the "sons of Israel" to "genocide" (Hitpael Intensives in Hebrew) all those worshipping other gods than the clan god YHWH, the men, the women, the children AND THE ANIMALS (what did the Animals do, worship Dagon or slip a little incense into the altar of Chemosh behind their owners' backs, huh?)

The reason the jew is hated in the world today is the same reason why the nazi is hated in the world today: both claim to be the CHOSEN PEOPLE or the MASTER RACE somehow above all other races of mankind.

When you have "Israel, you alone have I chosen from all the nations on the earth" you are looking at essentially racist language, which smacks of the kind of Weltanschauung that produced Mein Kampf.

If you cross out the word Israel in the Bible and replace it with the word NAZI GERMANY and change the word Israelite or Hebrew or Sons of Israel in the Bible to the word ARYAN MASTER RACE, you have an idea of exactly how similar MEIN KAMPF and the BIBLE really are.

However, most people in the west do not take the time to read either book let along compare them.

Both NAZIs and ISRAELITES espoused Genocide and Extermiantion policies

(the torah even said: GENOCIDE THEM ALL, LEAVE NOTHING BREATHING!) nice words to come out of a very confused nomadic desert clan god who in one breath tells "his servant Moses" to make a Bronze Snake Idol and put it on a Pole for the people to "gaze upon so that they might live" and be protexted from snake bite, then in another breath tells the "chosen people" (er...master race!) in another breath not to make idols, it is "abomination"...!

The reason the Jew is hated in the world is that he simply thinks he is chosen by a universal god who happens to hate precisely everything and everybody they hate...like Amalekites and Jebusites !!

But then...one must always consider the source of who wrote a text and from what point of view....and for whom exactly--------which applies both to the xenoophic racist text of the Torah of the Jews placed into the mouth of Yahweh and Moses and the racist vomit Mein Kampf of the Nazis penned by Herr Hitler...

Both are kissing cousins of each other....and look how both of these groups fared in history....hated and driven underground as all racist cultures should be who have no real place in the 21st century---unless they change their genocidal core beliefs....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Amadeus. I'm glad you have pointed this out from a purely intellectual point of view. I saw a documentary a few years ago that did compare sections of the Bible to Mien Kampf and I was amazed. But I have not read or seen anything since. I guess if you have a book of ideology so vast and so open to interpretation it can be compared to anything. You could probably draw comparisons to War and Peace and a Tom Clancy novel. If Spielberg is to be believed and he did not base ET on the story of Christ, that that shows how it is such a set of inborn myths and legend that even storytellers millennia later can rewrite it without any concise knowledge.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is true. As of 2000 years ago, A Jew by the name of Yeshua [the one called "Jesus"] said so.

He said, forgive. He said, don't judge. He said, help out.

So, what happened? They killed HIM TOO.

But at least He was clean, and so we refer to Him as "the last perfect sacrifice."

Now, if mankind will only learn His lesson--that killing solves nothing--

we'll all be ahead.

Even Jews and Christians know this story and know this Truth.

Now, it's just a matter of getting them all to follow it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Emily_Cragg
You have just reminded me of the funniest bit in the Life Of Brian. The stoning scene. I was actually laughing out loud at my PC thinking about it. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
... missed that.

... Musta been something, eh?

... [shrug]

... Did it leave you with a message?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
The statement: jews, being perceived as being different, get treated poorly.

No, it's not quite correct, Nygdan.

...People with money get treated very well, especially those whose religious aspirations teach them that their wealth is justified. Jews are always welcome to come into a community and finance development.

I don't doubt that there have been times, even long periods, where jews and non jews in europe got along. I'm not saying that its been some constant struggle.

...Jews only got expelled when their ways "got out of bounds." Things get out of bounds when interest rates on loaned money overwhelm the ability of most people to pay
What? This requires all the jews to be bankers and money lenders, which obviously wasn't true. I see, you are trying to say that its the fault of the jews that they've been expelled en mass because they haven't assimilated properly or they've been too greedy and charged to much.

most Americans have nothing to lose at this point but their debts and their lives.

I don't know a single person who has nothing to loose but their debt and life.

So, we're going to see some courage come up that wasn't there before.

Interesting fantasy but its not going to happen. Besides which, any rebellion will be instantly annhilated by the rest of the country, and rightly so.

...But back to the topic of why religious people are hated. Again, they said and taught one set of doctrines and they did and practiced another set.
Ah, so the jews were hypocrits, and thats why they were hated.

When an entire community is in debt bondage to a group of people who claim they have the right to be wealthy at everyone else's expense, shift happens.
That is not why jews have been expelled or why horsemen have stormed into their communities, raped their women and bashed their children's heads in. YOu don't do that to a person you owe debt to, especially when they have no way to collect that debt. This idea that hostility against jews exists only because its the fault of the greedy hypocritical jewish money lenders is ludicrous.

But, no, they were always treated with deference--until things fall apart--because they had the money. You don't make fun of your banker, now do you?

Precisely my point, bankers haven't been expelled, bankers weren't rounded up and exterminated, and bankers aren't beaten in the street. jews are. Its not about money, its about hating people that are different.

...The generalization that "anybody who is different gets treated badly" is not correct.

The generalization that jews are all money lenders and have only been treated poorly when they charged christian communities into poverty is a fantasy. And people who are different do get treated poorly. This occurs constantly. The KKK doesn't dislike papists and non whites for valid reasons, they hate them 'cuz they aren't white, because they are different. That nazis talked about the jews controlling the money and loosing the war, and I am sure that that motivated some people. But they tried to erase the jews because they hated them, not because of financial difficulties.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I can see you believe you know all the answers.

So, what is there for me to contribute?

Bye

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I agree with you for once. Whats the point of starting a thread to ask a question, that you think you know the answers to. Then when someone tells you, you refuse to even hear it, just want to argue about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I agree with you for once. Whats the point of starting a thread to ask a question, that you think you know the answers to. Then when someone tells you, you refuse to even hear it, just want to argue about it.

Hey I think your mistaken...

I started the thread, not Nygdan.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Bye

Ah, i see, so because I disagreed with you I must be some jerky know it all or something eh? I never said you shouldn't participate, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with you. If you want to take your toys and run away then obviously I can't stop you.

spittincobra
Then when someone tells you, you refuse to even hear it, just want to argue about it.

What makes her response correct and mine wrong? All I am doing is disagreeing with her. Am I not allowed to do this? I don't understand why she thinks that the jews are hated because they are greedy and hypocritical, I just don't see it. And I also don't understand why anyone would think that people who are 'different', whether its a different religion, different reace, different nationality, or whatever, aren't treated poorly. One sees it all the time, its one of the realtively constant things about the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I didnt say you was wrong, I personaly dont think there is a wrong answer. Everyone was rasied and sees things diffrently.

My point was more of a why start a thread asking a question, if you know the answers. The way you phrase things lends me to believe that you have firm grasp of how you feel about this subject.

It would be better by not asking the question, give your point and go from there. Dont set a trap with a bait, that you know the prey will take.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The fundamental reason is the possibility of an inborn religious bond between the creator and a chosen people, a religion based on genetics that establishes intrinsic differences between "us" and "them".
This kind of behavior has never been well accepted, so the jews were merely tolerated for the services they provided. As the services were sometimes perceived as very self-serving, the relationship was unstable and the "difference" was used as a pretext to steal their property.

Another way to look at the issue is that jews took their religion too seriously and didn't accept to coexist peacefully with other peoples. So there was always a hanging threat that they would revolt or become unmanageable.

Also, by letting themselves be isolated on the margins of society, some of them drifted towards activities that were seen as unworthy or criminal (like: ethnic violence, slave trading, money lending, drug traffic).

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBreather
The fundamental reason is the possibility of an inborn religious bond between the creator and a chosen people, a religion based on genetics that establishes intrinsic differences between "us" and "them".

I agree those kinds of things would be a problem, except that the jews in europe did interbreed with the native population. Even in the levant the 'jews' and 'palestinians' internbreed. There was a genetic study showing these close relationships in a science journal a while ago, but it resulted in massive complaints all around, such that the editors actually sent out a notice to libraries to remove the 'offending' study.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
antisemitism(this is a link, click me)

i'm not an antisemite. i am an anti bull doo doo. i refuse to paint the world with a monochrome milewide brush. injustice is injustice and all these word associations must be conquered if we are going to move forward into enlightenment, and away from the downward spiral of hatred.

it is easy to fake and spin history when you win. it was MUCH easier before the internet came along.
it's called controlling distribution channels through finance(ownership) and legislation. everything is regulated. there are standards. and there is etiquette.
you can't ALWAYS just print the truth. someone might get their feelings hurt.
how many times have we seen something 911 related get squashed, because it might 'offend the families of the victims of 911'.
so, when you mention the holocaust, you must ALWAYS show your sympathy for the jews. when we mention palestine/israel's plight, we must ALWAYS recognise only the atrocities of palestinian terrorists, and IGNORE the israeli governments terrorization of palestinians. should i post some pictures of israeli soldiers aiming their rifles at little children? should i post the testimony of conscientious israeli soldiers who object to the immorality of their work? nah. find it yourself. you'll learn other stuff, too.
the holocaust happemed. it was atrocious, no doubt. whether it was a million or six million has no bearing on our reality today. either number is the act of a society gone mad.

the holocaust IS relevent to us now in the way it is used to put jewish people into a kind of diplomatic immunity from criticism. you're allowed to hate ANYBODY, as long as they're not jewish. sharon can act like hitler towards palestinians(yes, they have a 'special prison' for torture in israel), and bulldoze their very lives into the ground, making a border with the bodies of dead palestinians, they can have a secret service with the motto 'through deciet, thou shalt make war', they can get away with killing american marines, they can do whatever the hell they want. because if you point out that a group of jews is acting badly, you are 'antisemitic'. the ADL is an enormously powerful lobby. disproportionately so.
so, i guess i'm anti-italian if i think al capone was a criminal.
i'm anti-american if i don't like bush.
i'm anti-pasto if i don't like pro-volone.
insert your non-sequitor here.
this is mind control at it's finest.

so, remember, if you criticize israel, that means you adore hitler.
no, really, ...you love him. you think he was the greatest. you anti-semite bastard, we're gonna lock you up, and throw away the key.

what percentage of israelis are khazar? that's not a semitic region. fascinating stuff. the english right up a short note, 'the balfour declaration' that recognises the 'right' of predominantly russian jews to a homeland in a country that belongs to the people who live there(the palestinians, AKA the actual semites) in the middle east.
(why is it aboriginals haven't all been given back title to THEIR land? because, we enjoy what's known as 'the double standard')

most jews are not genetically semitic. only about ten per cent are semitic. they are on the bottom of the fascist zionist israeli totem pole of class distinction, the last in line for housing and good jobs. so, really, and ironically, it is the jews who are being antisemitic in israel.

i am not preaching any kind of hatred. i am only pointing out historical facts and patterns.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They carry the burden of the REAL GOD.

This world is evil and fallen thats why the Jews have been the target so many times...to get down to the basics satan loves killing jews, he even numbered the house of Israel in King Davids time.

Think of it this way. The Hebrews one day will be what they once were, the most powerful nation on earth, they will rule the world from Israel..or maybe I should rephrase that...JESUS CHRIST (their true Messiah) will rule the world from Israel. satan isnt too happy with that fact, hense he'll try and kill them left right and centre.

interestingly enough Moses and real Hebrews (LEVITE HEBREWS) were actually WORSHIPPERS of Jesus Christ AND Yahweh. therefore christians today are the same as the levite priests in the time of Moses. Chrsitians are now being persecuted more than Jews especially in Islamic states (this is never reported in mass media for some strange reason)

the Jews are Gods chosen people...chosen for two reasons: one as the tribe amongst the earth that will bring forth the SAVIOUR of the world = Jesus

secondly to be Gods very OWN NATION AMONGST THE HEATHEN NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

first reason has been fullfilled second one is in the works.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thank you!!

Calling a spade a spade? Tsk tsk tsk. Get you in trouble!!

But not all Jews are the same!! jewsagainstzionism.com...

And this fact relieves the necessity to call down evil on G-d's people!!

Yea! There is a remnant faithful to the Torah Law [and to hell with the Talmud!]

... just as there is a remnant faithful to the Sermon on the Mount.

Fortunately, it's God WHO is sorting us all out.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
the Jews are Gods chosen people...chosen for two reasons: one as the tribe amongst the earth that will bring forth the SAVIOUR of the world = Jesus

secondly to be Gods very OWN NATION AMONGST THE HEATHEN NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

first reason has been fullfilled second one is in the works.

the truth can be seen from many angles, and RACE has NOTHING to do with it. the truth is, that ALL religions are hijacked by men of dubious self serving intentions. specifically, the 'illuminati', or top down controllers.
there is a new religion in town and it's called 'common sense'. in this new religion, no one people is any more 'chosen' than any other. you 'choose' yourself, whether you will support elitist, exclusionist memes of cultural superiority and institutional hatred(see 'GOYIM'), or whether you will look into the eyes of ALL children as the equally beloved of god.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If I could give you an attaboy for that short, pithy statement, indeed, I would do so.

But I spent them all already. [shrug]

Excellent precise, tho.

Aeonian [Emily]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join