It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker

Olivet
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It wasn't a prediction. It was an assumption. I used the conditional form.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

So this whole thread was an assumption ?

No, Tsurfer2000h was talking about something else. This present thread IS NOT CONDITIONAL.

Ok thanks for the reply I was confused

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

taoistguy
Olivet, if somehowyou are still able to post on here,either by psychkinesis or some obscure alien technology,could you tell us where you are? Are you on a spaceship? What is it like there and who else is with you? That type of thing?

I am still here. The spaceship will come later according to what I claimed in this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker

Olivet
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It wasn't a prediction. It was an assumption. I used the conditional form.

So this whole thread was an assumption ?

No, Tsurfer2000h was talking about something else. This present thread IS NOT CONDITIONAL.

Ok thanks for the reply I was confused

You're welcome!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You have but 3 days before the radishes and tomatoes are thrown at you.

Muahaha.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Too many silly assumptions!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

BO XIAN

HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE CLAIMS TO KNOW

And

HOW HAS HE VETTED THAT INFO?

[stifling my guffaws here.]

He "knows" what he claims to know through his personal "visions" and abductions (since he says he is a contactee) and via interpretations of Nostradamus' verses and the bible, I think.

You're absolutely right, except that I am not the only one to have visions and contacts. My partner has had many too, most of which came true. The rest of our visions (those which are not counted in the word 'most') are still to come. The sum of all our visions / dreams / contacts makes my claims much more solid.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Flaunt

tommyjo

Olivet
Dear readers, I have to leave tonight. I am busy now. See you later in one way or another. Cheers!

Are you leaving Planet Earth? Has the Mothership come for you early?

I actually thought he meant he was just going off the forum for the evening as he was busy. I'm sure he will be back today to continue to build up the main event lol.

You were absolutely right! Except that the event to come will be true!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

unb3k44n7
You have but 3 days before the radishes and tomatoes are thrown at you.

Muahaha.

3 days are well enough to change your 'wishful thinking'.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Olivet, are you feeling even a tiny bit nervous since there are 3 days left--or are you fully confident still?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
I would like to see what he has to say about his so called abduction that he had where the gendarmerie found him in the Isle LA Reunion.

Here is a good little article that reports on his UFO story and seems to show he was on Earth the whole time.

www.ovni.ch...

Sorry it is in french it needs to be translated.

I would like you to make some efforts when reading my answers. Would you mind read AGAIN one of my previous posts regarding this abduction, FOLLOWED by my trip to the Reunion island BY PLANE HERE?

This latter link to my previous post leads you to another post of mine in the other thread in which several links speak about this story in English and many more in French.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
Olivet, are you feeling even a tiny bit nervous since there are 3 days left--or are you fully confident still?

I am FULLY CONFIDENT. Even more now.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Anyone want to guess his excuses when it doesn't happen?
My guess is he will blame the weather.

No need to blame the weather. The storm will be far.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Olivet

Chamberf=6

And 3 days leaves enough time for the aliens to abduct you and the royals and then return? Isn't that all supposed to occur within October?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Olivet

Chamberf=6

Why more confident now? More visions or intel?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
Here we go another article from Mr. Eric Salla concerning Mr. Julien and his infamous tsunami disclosure that did not happen.

exopolitics.org...

It sure seems the more you look into this man the more his story becomes less credible.(not that it had much credibility in the first place)

Eric Salla? I don't know him, but I know MICHAEL SALLA!

It sure seems the more you look into this Tsurfer2000h the more you understand he does NOT read the replies made to him, or to anyone else. I already replied TO HIMSELF THIS not that long ago.

Thanks to this post, showing several links to the other thread, he would have read:

How funny it is you use Michael Salla as a reference. It happens that he wrote a preface for my book The Science of The Extraterrestrials that I did refuse:

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

Oh, by the way, here is the real story about Michael Salla 'dissociating himself from me':

ÉRIC JULIEN DISASSOCIATED FROM EXOPOLITICS INSTITUTE AND MICHAEL SALLA

Don't forget to read this link too.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Olivet,

What are your concerns for me?

Do you help people without them asking for help?

My answers can help some readers to understand the story and prepare themselves when the shock will come soon. Everyone can pick at some of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Vasa Croe asked you if you are one of the 2 witnesses,

You answered her question with

Correct! I will be one of the Two Witnesses.

So what happened to your Theory and the whole other thread where you claim William and Kate are the 2 witnesses and Baby Boy George is Christ returned?

The theory of William & Kate being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George the future Christ Returned, is necessarily based on the Book of Revelations because this is in this Book that one can find the references of the Two Witnesses and the Christ Returned. There is no other way to try to match facts to the prophecy. I don't prove anything because the Bible would be an evidence, I compare a Gospel content (Rev 11 & 12) to the facts.

Or are we speaking to Prince William?

You're speaking to one of the future Two Witnesses. Make your own conclusion.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Nice find...his tales are unraveling more and more....a fibber and a charlatan.

It's not a nice find. Some readers have understood much faster than InhaleExhale...or you.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Olivet

Chamberf=6

Why more confident now? More visions or intel?

Visions have been confirmed by facts! Personal facts.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Thank God there's only 3 more days of this nonsensical self promoting drivel to endure!

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join