[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
Is the gvt aware that the UFOs are coming?
Are they preparing?
Will the UFOs trigger a war between our gvts and them?
Who will win the war?

I think the gov is reading this thread in one way or another.

I don't know what they are preparing.

No, the humans will trigger a war for the politics will be scared by the power of these ETs. If ETs exist, it then means that the politics' words are less important than they love to believe they are.

The benevolent ETs will win!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And my reply still stands too for you should go back to the origin of this reply of mine.

It was based on what you said not what you think you said.

There is a difference between warning / informing / correcting disinfos...and being interested by the people's beliefs.

In which I replied...

And yet this thread shows none of that.

Plus it is only about one persons interest and that would be yours.

Your reply...

You forget:

1) the evidences to come about the October London UFOs sightings,
2) the rescue part of the future.

That makes many people involved.

And my reply...

Only in your mind this is happening.

Here I will say this again...

You are the only one who believes UFO's will be over London before November, which is why my comment was made.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Flaunt
reply to post by Olivet

You keep saying 'see my links'. I say your links prove nothing.

I look forward to your response of telling me you have proved this already, am I blind or stupid and to 'see your links'.

Well, apart from calling Ron Pandolfi yourself, you won't have any secret and private emails exchange, or phone call. The CIA is not that open. It's a secret service after all. That is where you find limits with the evidences, any evidence, including about the UFOs and the ETs.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

You wrote: Plus it is only about one persons interest and that would be yours.

I replied:

You forget:

1) the evidences to come about the October London UFOs sightings,
2) the rescue part of the future.

That makes many people involved.

What I wrote is about the interest of a lot of people! THEIR BENEFIT, NOT MINE! Hence my answer. Even IF I am the only one to believe in my prediction right now, the BENEFIT of this event, and the knowledge going with it, when it will come, is for everyone!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dear readers, I have to leave tonight. I am busy now. See you later in one way or another. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Even IF I am the only one to believe in my prediction right now, the BENEFIT of this event, and the knowledge going with it, when it will come, is for everyone!

So I have a question...

What happened to the world war and the aliens coming before the end of November 2010?

It seems you made a prediction there, so what happened with it?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Olivet
Well, apart from calling Ron Pandolfi yourself, you won't have any secret and private emails exchange, or phone call. The CIA is not that open. It's a secret service after all. That is where you find limits with the evidences, any evidence, including about the UFOs and the ETs.

Ahhh, a classic get out clause. Nonetheless, it has been open to you in the past assuming your claims are true. This should make it easy for you to prove then. Although....are you allowed to be talking about secret projects so candidly? Can't imagine ol' Ron being very happy about the breach of security going on here. Be careful, they'll be at your home ready to whisk you away never to be seen again! Oh, wait......
edit on 26-10-2013 by Flaunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You didn't understand the goal of this thread: warn and inform people.

You did that on page 1....yet here you still are 60+ pages later.

If your real goal was to warn and inform people, then you would have made your OP, of which the events you are 100% positive are going to happen, and then disappeared mysteriously into the shadowy corners of the internet, then when the UFO's start beaming people up all over London this month you could have popped back up like a smug Jedi knight full of "told you so" comments! and everybody on ATS would have been like...."Oh...that Olivet is soooo cool and he's like really tight with the extratesticles and stuff"

That's what I would have done

You'd have been a legend man!

5 days and counting.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Dear readers, I have to leave tonight. I am busy now. See you later in one way or another. Cheers!

You're so enigmatic Olivet

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh well and thats that then. Done and dusted.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Ive followed this for the amusment factor but gotasay he's benen christianed and we have
bad weather aproachinig on monday 28 10 13.
Srry just added my three pence regardin weather b4 he did.
Or is there sumthin in this weather front?LMFAO.
They cay in disguise under the weather so they were safe....
AHAHAHAH!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Olivet

Are you leaving Planet Earth? Has the Mothership come for you early?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Olivet

So I guess Olivet has been taken by the aliens now...to become a witness.

Wonder if he will come back on as a witness here.

I truly do have to wonder about the minds of people who make claims like his.

Good luck in your witnessing....

Another day ticks by with yet again...no ufo's....just more FAIL.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Olivet, if somehowyou are still able to post on here,either by psychkinesis or some obscure alien technology,could you tell us where you are? Are you on a spaceship? What is it like there and who else is with you? That type of thing?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

And . . . maybe . . .

HOW he'd know he was on a space ship vs some exotic tech simulator in a deep cavern . . . vs in another dimension . . . vs in a black ops hospital room with exotic sedations and various exotic tech inputs into his mind of very vivid and detailed sorts . . .

vs . . . demonic/fallen angel hoaxes directly to his mind . . .

???

HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE CLAIMS TO KNOW

And

HOW HAS HE VETTED THAT INFO?

{stifling my guffaws here.}

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

BO XIAN

HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE CLAIMS TO KNOW

And

HOW HAS HE VETTED THAT INFO?

{stifling my guffaws here.}

He "knows" what he claims to know through his personal "visions" and abductions (since he says he is a contactee) and via interpretations of Nostradamus' verses and the bible, I think.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

tommyjo

Olivet

Are you leaving Planet Earth? Has the Mothership come for you early?

I actually thought he meant he was just going off the forum for the evening as he was busy. I'm sure he will be back today to continue to build up the main event lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I would like to see what he has to say about his so called abduction that he had where the gendarmerie found him in the Isle LA Reunion.

Here is a good little article that reports on his UFO story and seems to show he was on Earth the whole time.

www.ovni.ch...

Sorry it is in french it needs to be translated.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Anyone want to guess his excuses when it doesn't happen?
My guess is he will blame the weather.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here we go another article from Mr. Eric Salla concerning Mr. Julien and his infamous tsunami disclosure that did not happen.

exopolitics.org...

It sure seems the more you look into this man the more his story becomes less credible.(not that it had much credibility in the first place)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join