It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Olivet

InhaleExhale

Olivet,

I only interact with "you" here because I am concerned and want the best for you.

I only interact with the readers because I am concerned and want the best for everyone. But only those who want to be helped can be helped.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

What are your concerns for me?

Do you help people without them asking for help?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Vasa Croe asked you if you are one of the 2 witnesses,

You answered her question with

Correct! I will be one of the Two Witnesses.

So what happened to your Theory and the whole other thread where you claim William and Kate are the 2 witnesses and Baby Boy George is Christ returned?

The theory of William & Kate being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George the future Christ Returned, is necessarily based on the Book of Revelations because this is in this Book that one can find the references of the Two Witnesses and the Christ Returned. There is no other way to try to match facts to the prophecy. I don't prove anything because the Bible would be an evidence, I compare a Gospel content (Rev 11 & 12) to the facts.

Or are we speaking to Prince William?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Nice find...his tales are unraveling more and more....a fibber and a charlatan.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The universe is far more stranger and bigger than you could ever think about.

Is it far more stranger and bigger than you, Olivet could ever think about?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And here starts the war.

You can tell your secret intel contact ETs that they can prevent nuclear war, It wont be humans attacking them, it will be them invading our space unannounced officially, this thread doesn't count.

However your October event wont happen then and the ET will leave you to take all the flack,

I just hope I didn't give a get outta jail for free card, not that any of the readers would except that one.

Its been done, before, saying the thread and the posters discussing stopped this and that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Olivet

InhaleExhale

Olivet,

I only interact with "you" here because I am concerned and want the best for you.

I only interact with the readers because I am concerned and want the best for everyone. But only those who want to be helped can be helped.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

>>
What are your concerns for me?

Do you help people without them asking for help?
>>

You forget that HE THINKS he is in-fact a messiah figure, note that the "two witnesses" are mentioned in Revelations

In other words, he thinks that the bible/revelations talk ABOUT HIM.

I usually don't read the bible...but you can also read that somehow he (as one of the alleged two witnesses, the OLIVET(ree) where he gets his name from, is also given some "super powers" directly from god with "fire shooting out destroying the enemies" or stuff like that.

At some point the story goes..the two witnesses are killed (I think) but later resurrected by God....and then he takes on some Messiah role...basically saving ALL of mankind, the universe and shiat.

There may also be that he thinks he is "body switched" (or that he REALLY IS) King Arthur, Moses or some other major biblical figure. He doesn't tell us the entire story. But there is some "save the world" part he is actively taking and he also mentioned somewhere that he would lose credibility if he'd say WHO EXACTLY he will be "body switching" to.

In other words: The rabbit hole goes so deep that someone who reads the entire story loses their insanity just from trying to read what he writes. Ming you, again: HE is convinced revelations talk about him.

As for the "debunking links" those who came late to the party posted: Yes we already had that and pointed out that his predictions and whatever he ever said in the past did not come true. He of course has an excuse for ANYTHING and does insist that all his predictions came true nevertheless, including the tsunami (which of course never happened)....or he is blaming others for mis-reading his predictions etc.. as usual.
edit on 72013RuSundayAmerica/Chicago45AMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

He talks all about that on pages 56-58,9.

Just saying.

I don't think any of this will happen ( I believe that HE believes it all) but the last few days I am amazed at how tsurfer and some others are bringing up things about Olivet and his predictions that others including me have brought up numerous times last year and in both of this years threads.

It's like deja vu all over again.

edit on 10/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You should try writing novels Olivet....

Vasa, Olivet has said now a few times "that is the story"

THAT'S THE STORY! Period.

from page 58

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It is a good way to find inconsistencies in his story though.
Iam reading the whole thread as we speak and If anything it is pretty good entertainment

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It can't be healthy, this kind of behaviour. There has always been charlatans and con artists who know the stuff they pedal is rubbish but this is a whole different thing. The time and effort spent on this, the articles and books he writes, the utter conviction this will happen is just mind boggling. I have to question his motivations, too. Money? Egotism? Or is he just desperate for attention?

Has he spent so long in this fantasy world that he really believes it to be real? I would love to know what is going on inside his head, really. This is so far removed from even a believable 'prophecy' or prediction. At least others may have a grain of substance or potential about them. I also don't care for the 'holier than thou' attitude that comes across in these posts. Anyway, time is ticking for the big event......

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You BELIEVE it, but you don't KNOW.

How do you know that they don't know, or do you just believe that they don't know?

Same goes for you whole theory/story/dream/prediction/warning,

Saying secret intel and being in contact with ET doesn't cut it,

Because for all you know those that you say "don't know" might have their own secret intel contact from a galaxy far far away......maybe even further than your friends.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't think any of this will happen ( I believe that HE believes it all) but the last few days I am amazed at how tsurfer and some others are bringing up things about Olivet and his predictions that others including me have brought up numerous times last year and in both of this years threads.

And the reason for that is I want to see if he waivers on anything, and guess what he has.

You see there are those who haven't seen his past predictions that may well think this will happen, and I don't think it is healthy for some to think their world is about to be flipped around by this man's stories.

That, and it is interesting to watch the back pedaling going on when confronted with the truth.
edit on 27-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Olivet

Flaunt

Olivet
reply to post by Flaunt

Silly and childish. I know you didn't make such a dream because you were obviously making it up.

Funny, that's exactly what I think about your claim.

You can think whatever you see fit. I really don't care. FACTS WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH.

Facts being?

This event your speaking of and what this thread is about?

I didn't say it was a fact - still to be proved, hence the word 'believe' - but that there is no contradiction,

I'm dizzy, I don't get it.

This above is from page 62 and the top quote is from 63.

So its a fact now, you made it very clear by using bold capitals to say so, or, is it still your belief that it will be proven in the given time frame?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm dizzy, I don't get it.

I think that is what he hopes will happen...

Confuse them, that way they can't remember what he actually said.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Olivet

boymonkey74
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf....
Just had a read about him and many also think he is a crackpot and a faker.
I guess we will see at the end of the month....I just hope the guy holds his hands up when wrong and doesn't move the goal posts.
edit on 26-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Ironskeptics often means ironliars. It's in the title! There are skeptics. Therefore, they MUST follow a fanatical skeptical line whatever the lies it would mean to 'prove' they are 'right'. There is nothing balanced in the word 'skeptic', especially when you add the word 'iron' to it.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

So you're not skeptical of anything known to human existence? be it fantasy or reality.

You believe everything to be as real as your hand in front of your face?

If you calling someone a liar and they are lying about information, sorry, but that is not a skeptic or what being skeptical is but that certainly describes a troll or a disinfo agent.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Olivet

Alda1981

Olivet
reply to post by Timely

Unless I violate another T&C rule (this won't happen), there is no reason to ban me. It remains three solutions:

1) Nothing came in october. I'll apologize and leave.

2) I am banned for conspiracy purpose.

3) I left this earth in october in a ET ship.

I have serious doubts about the two first solutions...while many will doubt about the third. But the October London UFOs sightings will speak loud to support it.

so basically you ll just disappear to avoid all the mocking and keep it as been taken by aliens.

i think i ll make a thread about the progress of this thread prophesising about it.

No! I think you misunderstood my points:

1) Nothing came in october. I'll apologize and leave.

2) I am banned for conspiracy purpose.

3) I left this earth in october in a ET ship...FOR I WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE COMING EVENTS.

I don't know if you noticed that I am not afraid of the mockeries. You should reread the 40 pages thread. There are a lot mocking there.

Look the way i see it mate if anything most of us want is for things like that to happen, especially i guess the mockers since they are hurt from the past :p

Just the days have gone by and nothing nada yet... just to make a prediction at the end of the month i doubt anything will have happened cause in any case if you knew anything probably you wouldn't need to post it. but lets continue this on the 1st of Nov.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I don't know what the CIA made with my works. They don't share this kind of infos.

This is what i have beef with that you have done numerous times,

You don't know or you know and you don't share that kind of info?

I am not playing any word games, You're the one that makes it hard when at other times its very easy to understand what you are saying.

You have given the excuse of English not being your primary language however, you criticized someone else s grammar back in the thread somewhere.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You showed NOTHING! NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL!

Actually they did,

Why fight it, why argue other people points when you say you don't care if people believe you or not, this is just a message to inform and warn the people?

Most of your replies have been a contradiction to this(you not caring if posters believe or not).

Do you think your message will be clearer now that using more and more capitals and making the font bold?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Go back to school! Learn reading.

will you be there studying up on logic?

1) THE ETs ARE NOT NUMEROUS ENOUGH TO DISABLE ALL THE HUMAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN THE SAME TIME! 2) DISABLING ALL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WOULD TRIGGER AN UNNECESSARY WAR. A DIPLOMATIC WAY MUST BE FOUND BEFORE ANY WAR.

So which is it?

They can or cant?

first they are not that heavy in numbers to pull something like that off but then go on to say If they do disable all our nukes it would trigger war.

That wouldn't matter would it to ET because its only the nukes they are afraid of.

Or do you mean that if they attempt to disarm them it would have to be done one at a time or a few at time because they lack the numbers and in beginning this disarmament would trigger those that haven't been disarmed to be launched?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's like deja vu all over again.

I feel ya,

have that sensation too many times reading ATS

Especially come Sept/Oct in recent years

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join