It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Alda1981

Remember, the LONDON MESSAGE!

Don't doubt that many people will say that this coming event is related to what they thought, believed, announced, explained, and whatever ego discussion it will trigger. If I seem dense about the London Message it is because I know this will happen. You will remember that I was that insistant that it surely meant something VERY DIFFERENT from the usual stories of some pseudo-contactees, ufologists, new-ager, religious or whoever you could imagine.

You will remember who had predicted it. And what was the story going with this event.

72 pages...

OK, so what i understand from this, correct me if I'm wrong please...

1. next 4 days ET's shows up over London
2. we try to fight them
3. they win, we loose
4. ...??

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I really don't care what the people believe RIGHT NOW, for they will change their mind soon enough!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Hey there again Olivet...

I am literally reading ur thread while looking at the sky outta my London window... towards WEST (you guessed the UFO's will come from the west).... Im still waiting.

I must say you do seem very sure that this will take place... i am starting to doubt you, sorry

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I really don't know what the CIA has made with my inputs. Maybe nothing.

Or they filed it away in the super secret file 13.

And if you don't know about file 13 here you go...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The Bible speaks about who I WILL BE, not what I am.

So your saying you are discussed in the bible?

Oh, now that changes everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Go back to school! Learn reading.

will you be there studying up on logic?

You're kindly invited to go back to school to learn reading too. Because...

1) THE ETs ARE NOT NUMEROUS ENOUGH TO DISABLE ALL THE HUMAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN THE SAME TIME! 2) DISABLING ALL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WOULD TRIGGER AN UNNECESSARY WAR. A DIPLOMATIC WAY MUST BE FOUND BEFORE ANY WAR.

So which is it?

They can or cant?

first they are not that heavy in numbers to pull something like that off but then go on to say If they do disable all our nukes it would trigger war.

I wrote:

1) THE ETs ARE NOT NUMEROUS ENOUGH TO DISABLE ALL THE HUMAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN THE SAME TIME!

2) DISABLING ALL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WOULD TRIGGER AN UNNECESSARY WAR. A DIPLOMATIC WAY MUST BE FOUND BEFORE ANY WAR.

That wouldn't matter would it to ET because its only the nukes they are afraid of.

Or do you mean that if they attempt to disarm them it would have to be done one at a time

or a few at time because they lack the numbers and in beginning this disarmament would trigger those that haven't been disarmed to be launched?

You talk about logic yourself. The time is of most importance. They must disarm all the countries in the same time - but not numerous enough to do it - or don't disarm any country!

Since the nuclear weapons are a danger for the ETs, they have only one solution left because the weapons not disarmed would constitute a greater danger to them in case of retaliation from the humans.

The only solution is therefore: NOT DISARM ANY COUNTRY. JUST SEND A MESSAGE THROUGH DISABLING FEW WARHEADS HERE AND THERE.

It's not a brainer.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well Olivet or Mr. Julien I see you have gotten yourself onto a pretty interesting list here...

silenced.co...

Good job...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Chamberf=6 was speaking about the numerous times I had to address the accusations found on the net in this thread and the other one. Hence his expression of deja vu.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I am the one who chooses to share intels in terms of what and when. I understand you could be confused. But I follow a protocol.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flaunt

There is no confusion at all from me. One day you will maybe reread what I wrote. And this day, you will see how coherent I am. But this day you will connect the dots. What you don't do yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Menedes567
I think there will be an extremely significant and mind-blowing spectacular UFO sighting sometime between October 28-October 30 2013....

Sure it's not that far from now...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
The days just keep ticking by. Expecting to see a video of a bunch of lanterns in the sky from Halloween stating these are the UFO's....

Yet another day of FAIL...

Just another day of WAIT, not fail.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Chamberf=6
Olivet, are you feeling even a tiny bit nervous since there are 3 days left--or are you fully confident still?

I am FULLY CONFIDENT. Even more now.

And 3 days leaves enough time for the aliens to abduct you and the royals and then return? Isn't that all supposed to occur within October?

Yes, it's enough to do both. But remember what I said here on page 8:

I never mentioned november other than to say that I don't require mercy if they come next month (even if they come in early november is not out of their possibility for the young royals return). I said there will be two waves. One of them is SURE to be in october 2013.

Remember that I have to hide intels.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Still in october. Even in the JULIAN calendar. See?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Too much assumptions.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey Olivet....seems you made an almost IDENTICAL claim under yet another name here on ATS a few months back...and even went as far as to say it was going to happen that week as well.

Here it is to refresh your memory....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please explain this post because it seems you have a LONG history of FAIL. And yes...you do say in that thread that it is you whom is posting.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

This latter link to my previous post leads you to another post of mine in the other thread in which several links speak about this story in English and many more in French.

You see I don't want to read your posts as you have already shown you enjoy blowing up your own ego.

So, basically, you're explaining us that you're a troll! Whatever I write, you don't care and just bash me for the pleasure to do it. Thanks to make that clear.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

No back pedaling from me. Just in your imagination.

Just as this ET ships over London by the end of Oct is in yours.

As far as October is not finished yet, this is not imagination, but a prediction!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

But he comes back with the same BS in case some new-comers don't know any of this.

And you have a problem with that don't you?

You would rather let someone read this crap and believe you rather than them knowing your a sham and a fearmonger.

You do remember the motto here right?

DENY IGNORANCE

It's a problem for you are wasting my, posters and readers' time. Chamberf=6 even told you that twice. Deny ignorance is two ways. Pros and cons. But not at the expense of the readers' patience.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I am skeptical about many things. But don't you see the difference between 'skeptic' and 'ironskeptic'?

And you can't seem to see the difference between reality and fantasy.

I make the difference more than you think. I even explained what reality, whatever visible or invisible, is in The Science of Extraterrestrials.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join