It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Don't be afraid. Warnings will be given at a massive scale by the Two Witnesses. People won't forget them.

Afraid of what? This silliness?

Also are you toning down your message to try to gain a lot of the traction you lost in the thread the MODS shut down? In a way they actually did you a favor. You were mainly just talking to yourself.

Remember people OP says that the "two witnesses" will be/are William and Kate and their kid will return "from the throne of God" in a fleet of spaceships as the baby George Jesus.

Don't be silly! I didn't hide anything about the young royals here. I gave links and explanations. I didn't note that the other thread was losing traction. On the contrary, I had many posts to answer to when the thread was shutdown. I really don't see your point. Oh, yes, I see your point: you're lying...again.

The moderators didn't make me a favor. They did their job. Nothing more, nothing less.

Where are the "warnings on a massive scale"? Warnings suggests talking about something in the future for preparation, but it is already a week into October, the month you say all this will go down.

As usual, you don't understand what others write. The warnings are NOT mine, but those of the Two Witnesses in the FUTURE. You need to wait months before they start warning the world. Since they are already worldwide known, it will be easy to convey their messages.

I gave up trying to talk sense to you in your recently closed thread, because that proved to be useless and a fools errand.
But now your "message" has been given new life and a new angle to allow you to continue to try to dupe a new crowd.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

You're desperately try to downplay my work and initiatives. My poor Chamberf=6! I have compassion for you.

My message has not been given a new life and a new angle to allow me...blahblah, but I, myself, took the opportunity of the thread closure to show what kind of evidences we should wait for in the coming days to better regard 'my' claim, of the first 2013 thread, real and true!

I believe you didn't expect my new move with this new thread, following perfectly the logic of the previous one! I feel your anger from here that I am not shutdown myself! Your bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

z00mster
reply to post by Olivet

Just one question for you:
Why are you telling us?
Even if your unlikely prediction were to come true, knowing beforehand doesn't provide a 'head start' or anything. So why tell us?

Excellent question!

Because people will regard 'my' claim of the other thread VERY SERIOUSLY, will then regard the Bible from the ET perspective, will then try to understand the Science of the Extraterrestrials, and all the work I already presented on my blog since years, and be prepared mentally, psychically and physically to choose and board ET ships when the time has come to be upgraded...yourself. Are there sufficient reasons?
edit on 8-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

taoistguy

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker
Haven't got much to add apart from 'yay another prediction thread that won't happen'

One thing though Olivet if your prediction doesn't come true will you return to this thread and admit what a load of old rubbish this is

No problem with that, given that no one presented apologies when I was right four times recently. Will you present apologies if my prediction comes true?

IF your predictionj comes true, I will apologise to you and hoover your house for the rest of my life! :0

I am starting to like you very much. Will you come with your material to clean the house?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why don't you go on Youtube and share your story to the world. You will have Great Impact if you do! You are only getting your prediction across to a couple of people on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

frugal
So this was a dream? Why would 3 people leave and return? What is so special about their child?
Only the British like the royalty. The Americans think the whole idea is absurd. The royalty bullied their way into celebrity status for centuries. They were not well liked people. The strong adventurous intelligent people left to start their own idea of government. Which may or may not be working out well. I don't see why aliens would care what goes on in the UK. Except out of entertainment thinking that humans are very primitive and
subservient to others. I don't mean to offend anyone I am just being pragmatic in my thinking.
edit on 7-10-2013 by frugal because: (no reason given)

The OP mentioned "sciptures" early on.

Where do you think the thrown of David is currently located?
What do you think was the original Stone of Destiny (British coronation stone)? What other civilization had all kings coronated over a "stone"?
Why would a male child born to Wiliam and Kate be important?

Birith = Covenant.
Ish = People.

... in hebrew.

I don't know if this is true or not, regarding the appearance of beings claiming to be ET and interrested in the British Royal Line. But there are a lot of things regarding scripture where the thrown in England is important.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Olivet

z00mster
reply to post by Olivet

Why are you telling us?
Even if your unlikely prediction were to come true, knowing beforehand doesn't provide a 'head start' or anything. So why tell us?

Excellent question!

Because people will regard 'my' claim of the other thread VERY SERIOUSLY, will then regard the Bible from the ET perspective, will then try to understand the Science of the Extraterrestrials, and all the work I already presented on my blog since years, and be prepared mentally, psychically and physically to choose and board ET ships when the time has come to be upgraded...yourself. Are there sufficient reasons?

Not really.
Though you made it very clear why you are telling us; you want us to buy your books.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

z00mster

Olivet

z00mster
reply to post by Olivet

Why are you telling us?

Excellent question!

Not really.
Though you made it very clear why you are telling us; you want us to buy your books.

You surely missed this post where I wrote:

By the way, I don't sell anything since ALL MY BOOKS ARE FOR FREE ONLINE!

La Science des Extraterrestres

The Science of Extraterrestrials

La Ciencia de los Extraterrestres

UFO最终解释!

Enfants des Étoiles

Children of the Stars

Les Messagers, Volume I, Désirez-vous nous voir apparaître?

Les Messagers, Volume II, Le Retour du Christ

Les Messagers, Annexe Scientifique

Le Jugement Dernier I, Roman Initiatique

Le Jugement Dernier II, Roman Initiatique

FYI, I became poorer and poorer because I put these books for free online. As a gift to everyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Excellent post!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

TSOM87
Why don't you go on Youtube and share your story to the world. You will have Great Impact if you do! You are only getting your prediction across to a couple of people on ATS.

Someone will do it someday. I trust the buzz, viral and domino effects on Internet! I have already experienced such an effect with the 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' ET World Message which got more than one billion entries on google search. Just in English it's about 400,000 entries right now (I just checked). This message has been translated in more than 20 languages, and put youtube with dozens of videos.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

taoistguy
First you say it/'s definiteloy gonna happen in October, then you give 2 October dates. Then you mention November.
Next you'll be saying December...January...July. 2014

The two dates (October 1st and 4th) were given in the other thread before I opened this one, for two events related to 1) the other thread, 2) the new life of the young royals.

I never mentioned november other than to say that I don't require mercy if they come next month (even if they come in early november is not out of their possibility for the young royals return). I said there will be two waves. One of them is SURE to be in october 2013. I don't need the following months.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Please, just go to the other thread. I explained it all.

No thanks,

I am in this thread now where you keep making this claim and I am not the first to ask you link directly to these predictions and then a direct link to show that did come to pass, I am not reading another thread because you cant stop blowing your horn and supply the goods here like others have in the opposing way to show a a few of your predictions have failed.

If I have enough time to review almost 350 posts of mine in the other thread, and gather all the posts where I announced what to come at given dates, and the ones where I showed what came at these same given dates (september 13th and 25th, october 1st and 4th), I will do it. Meanwhile, some can do it too.

I know a lot of kinds of posters. Hence my suspicion. He will see my claim coming true.

He will see your claim come true? who's "He"? what claim is this? that you know a lot of kind of posters, that UFOs will pop up over London?

I made a typo mistake. I wanted to say: they (a lot kinds of posters) will see my claim coming true.

I was talking about the UFOs sightings over London.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

About the height of a tsunami wave, you should know that the closer the shore is, the higher the wave is, due to the increasingly lower depth of the submarine ground while the wave is moving to the land. BUT, from the original point of impact / EQ, the farther the shore is, the lower the wave will be.

That is what I was correcting in your prediction,

You said the watery giant would decrease with distance

which I thought sounds wrong, now you come back and say you were wrong because it will increase like I said and not decrease like you initially said.

You didn't read correctly what I wrote. There are two different factors:

1) the height of the wave DECREASING WITH THE DISTANCE OF THE SHORE FROM THE INITIAL POINT, which is true.

2) the height of the wave INCREASING WHEN REACHING THE SHORE, which is true too.

For example, for a shore 100 kms far from the initial point, the wave could be 20 meters high. For another shore 300 kms from the same initial point the wave would be 5 meters high. BUT FOR EACH SHORE, the corresponding height of the wave would be higher than the one on the trajectory of the wave, when approaching each shore.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Olivet

You're very welcome. I'll keep you informed in the limits to what I am allowed to say. But the days this will happen I won't be available anymore here. The plans won't change. I have deadlines myself.

Okay, so after the predicted event happens, you will no longer be available on here? Hmmmm, convenient?

I remember the prediction of the alien invasion that was meant to take place at the opening ceremony of the London Olympics. Whilst this never transpired, I read that this was due to the fact that it had been exposed. Convenient?

Whilst I do not usually comment on prediction threads, I will continue to monitor the goings on in London over October. But of course if it nothing does happen, guess who will not be around to explain why?

No, you didn't understand that I am involved in this event.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I didn't mention early november, but just october.

Then I am seeing things

I am saying that I clearly defined the time window. Not more. I don't request mercy if they come in early november.

You didn't mention early November yet there it is from a post of yours on page 4.

This is dreams and prediction forum or am in a dream?

No, you're right. I didn't write it the right way. I wanted to say that I maintain october even if they come in early november. It was a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Olivet

TSOM87

This message has been translated in more than 20 languages, and put youtube with dozens of videos.

Are you on any of these Videos talking about your message?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Olivet

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Don't be afraid. Warnings will be given at a massive scale by the Two Witnesses. People won't forget them.

Why do you think that the two witnesses will warn anyone? Because a book says so, or was this book written to make people feel safe that when the time comes big brother and big sister will take care of us?

Do you know that these witnesses have the same ability you and I do and that is make a choice, to decide on what action or if any action will be taken.

They are witnesses because they will witness what happens not warn of whats to come.

Good question.

Yes, the two witnesses are going to warn people because:

1) the only mention of the Two Witnesses is in the Book of Revelations which clearly states that they will prophecize during 1,260 days. Any other 'Two Witnesses' would be just a human invention. These two witnesses will be hated by the people for the message they will convey - they make no one safe when the time has come - to the point that they will be happy to see them dead in the middle of the street (see Rev 11). Unfortunately for the people, they will be back to life after three days.

2) my private intels correlate this info.

They will be the Two Witnesses because they will know who is the Anointed One, their own male child (see Rev 11&12). They will have a godly mission. They will do many things that mundane people won't be able to do. Maybe you are talking about someone else. But if you speak about the Two Witnesses, just refer to the ONLY Book which talks about them (Rev 11).

So you only read one sentence of my post and replied?

My private intels says otherwise

the only book which talks of them only has one truth and that is that they will witness,

You have fallen for a deception if you think they will warn,

Hey each to their own interpretations

I respect your opinion and private intel...which are against the content of the only book where these Two Witnesses are mentioned. People will choose.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I believe you didn't expect my new move with this new thread, following perfectly the logic of the previous one! I feel your anger from here that I am not shutdown myself! Your bad

Your "new move"?? You had no choice because your last thread was closed for T&C violation.

The only thing that slightly angers me is your repeated calling ME a liar when simply talking about your FAILED thread last year and your much reported and documented history of shenanigans like this that you then backpedal on or say "oh well it was conditional" or "it was because of national security" all the while constantly promoting your blog and your books.

My "private intel" tells me you are a charlatan.
edit on 10/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87

This message has been translated in more than 20 languages, and put youtube with dozens of videos.

Are you on any of these Videos talking about your message?

Cheers

No! Never posted a video on youtube.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Yes I missed that post.
My appologies for the blunt accusation that you would want to make money with this.

Now the question unfortunately remains unanswered for me.

Why tell us?

I don't think any writing could prepare us for the events that you predict.
As you state is your motivation for telling us.

Maybe I'm wrong and this will all happen. Then you can tell me that you told me so.
And I will appologise again.
Until then, and forgive me to put it bluntly again, I am thinking your motivation has nothing to do with wanting to 'save'' us, and everything to do with attention seeking.
In that aspect, you definately succeeded.
Sorry, but for now, it is the most logical explanation for me.

If this is not the case then you really should give me more to go on.

Couldn't you ask 'them' telepathically to make themselves known to me?
Now that could convince me to start reading your work.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Olivet
Excellent question!

"people...will then regard the Bible (Word of God) from the ET (angelic) perspective..."

I believe this to be the underlaying desire of your "contacts" over the years. And your "work" is to accompish their desired end, not that of the Eternal God.

Why would beings capable of both good and evil (angels) be allowed to interpret the Word of God (Bible), according to their desires?

God is not capable of evil, His Word is forever and true; the Bible is that mind (logos) in written form, given from God to His human servants for a great purpose in time. God reveals all scripture/truth/things through the Body of Christ/Church of God/Temple of God on Earth (called out ones belonging to God). Knowledge presently disseminates from the mind of God, to His son Jesus Christ, to the head of His Church on Earth (currently the 2 witnesses of Revelation) to the Church body in spirit and in truth according to the Word of God in scripture. Any other perspective of how truth is given is against God's Word.

There is however an angelic being (ET) in scripture who by reasoning of his own desired end, lifted up his word as ABOVE God's, choosing to interpret what is good and what is evil for himself. 1/3rd of all angelic beings followed his lead and rebelled against the Government of God and the purpose of the creation of mankind.

He has an agenda, he wants mankind to accept the Bible from the "ET" (angelic) perspective, and NOT God's true perspective.

God's word is His to explain/interpret.

He does so through the power of His spirit dwelling in the minds of his called out ones (church/ecclesia).

We are living at the end of this age (mankind's self rule), and we will witness the begining of the next (Kingdom of God on Earth). But it will not be by an ET prespective interpretation of the perfect Word of God according to that beings selfish desires, it will be by God delivering mankind from the bondage of the present age according to his Word in perfection.

This is something your "contacts" cannot understand at present, since the day rebellion/evil was found in their minds.

Do not worry, you have much accurate knowledge about what is about to occur from your "contacts", they do have limited knowledge of their eventual end and knowledge of the general timing thereof; but knowledge without understanding is folly. God must bring His understanding to your mind, through the structure created to do so, and in NO OTHER WAY; in spirit and in truth according to the perfect Word of God (Bible).

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join