It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Later they reveal...... it's just a cyst. He's still not convinced.

I have one similar in the same place but mine's much smaller. Maybe because mine is true alien nanotech.

If his is an implant, it's old school.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Alex45 is someone I know to whom I talked about what has to happen. He misunderstood some intels and I told him I was not very appreciated here and there. He wanted to see what it was to be me. So, he claimed to be me just to see how he could be regarded. He was then kinda banned I believe. The poor guy.

Well Olivet, my opinion of you has changed markedly, originally I thought you were just a poor deluded guy from the internet that was looking for a bit of attention.

I know see you are nothing but a liar.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Vasa Croe

This was my personal favorite....

I wonder if he ever found out what that little thing behind his ear was?

I guess I will have to wait and see when he comes back.

LOL...and this was from Julien's own site....

lasciencedesextraterrestres.wordpress.com...

THE DOCTOR TRYING TO FIND AN IMPLANT BEHIND THE LEFT EAR OF ERIC JULIEN CLAIMED THAT IT WAS JUST A “CYST”. BUT TODAY THE “CYST” HAS DISAPPEARED AND LET SOMETHING HARD AND TINY AT THE SAME PLACE.

So the doctor told you it was a cyst after doing x-ray and ultrasound...cysts are hard....but it was replaced by something else hard and tiny at the same spot..like say a cyst?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Vasa Croe

This was my personal favorite....

I wonder if he ever found out what that little thing behind his ear was?

His Brains.

All truth aside.....i am starting to feel a little sorry for this guy. What does it take to keep something like this up? With the amount of posts a day this guy does. He's been at it for months now! He's not some basement bunker computer nerd. Something serious has happened to this guy in his past. I don't know.

I bet Olivet will come back and say ''Something serious has happened, i was abducted ET''.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just came up with a humdinger of an idea...

I guess this may be out of the question, but can we get Mr. Julien to be our guest in the Ask Me Anything forum?

I really think it would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He won't last that long.
Nov 1st is approaching and that bet still stands.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

TSOM87
What does it take to keep something like this up? With the amount of posts a day this guy does.

Read his book "The Science of Extraterrestrials" to get an idea of his mind-set. It's not exactly theories you make up over a beer in a pub
I would probably at one day enjoy (?) talking to him about his theories (once I managed to finish the book) but it's really not an easy read by a long-shot.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

All truth aside.....i am starting to feel a little sorry for this guy.

You know when you do sit back and think about it you are onto something there.

As much as I have enjoyed this foray into the insane, you do have to have some kind of compassion for the man, I mean when you think about it, it has to be a daunting task trying to keep up this type of thing for as long as he has without actually going insane.

So Olivet when you read this I do feel some compassion but I do not believe a word about your prediction...Sorry.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Read his book "The Science of Extraterrestrials" to get an idea of his mind-set. It's not exactly theories you make up over a beer in a pub I would probably at one day enjoy (?) talking to him about his theories (once I managed to finish the book) but it's really not an easy read by a long-shot.

He does seem like an intelligent man, he just doesn't help himself out by making the predictions like he has.

He would be okay if he just made predictions, but once you start giving out dates for these predictions you just shoot yourself in the foot and look really foolish when those dates come and go with nothing happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

He won't last that long.
Nov 1st is approaching and that bet still stands.

As we have all seen before he will be back just under another name.

Fearmongers can't stay away from conspiracy sites for long...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Flaunt

Menedes567
I think there will be an extremely significant and mind-blowing spectacular UFO sighting sometime between October 28-October 30 2013....

Well your track record is hardly stellar, is it? Besides, I thought you had put your date back until the start of November. Or have you had new 'intel'? You can't possibibly expect to convince me you are serious?

Guys, unlike the Boylan date, this time that intel that I had obtained via my dreams shows me that major events followed by appearances of Extraterrestrials from many races would occur sometime between October 29 2013 to November 3 2013.... They said that the Earth will undergo a serious crisis soon and they need to come here and help us directly as well as inform us about things that our leaders should have informed us months ago..... In my dreams, I was shown visions of tsunamis and earthquakes so powerful they caused the crust to be displaced all over, creating new landmasses as well as sinking existing landmasses......

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

That's understandable. Very understandable.

Obtuse mystifications within complex halls of mirrors and convoluted mental gymnastics . . . gets hard to follow, quickly.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Menedes567

Flaunt

Menedes567
I think there will be an extremely significant and mind-blowing spectacular UFO sighting sometime between October 28-October 30 2013....

Well your track record is hardly stellar, is it? Besides, I thought you had put your date back until the start of November. Or have you had new 'intel'? You can't possibibly expect to convince me you are serious?

Guys, unlike the Boylan date, this time that intel that I had obtained via my dreams shows me that major events followed by appearances of Extraterrestrials from many races would occur sometime between October 29 2013 to November 3 2013.... They said that the Earth will undergo a serious crisis soon and they need to come here and help us directly as well as inform us about things that our leaders should have informed us months ago..... In my dreams, I was shown visions of tsunamis and earthquakes so powerful they caused the crust to be displaced all over, creating new landmasses as well as sinking existing landmasses......

Let me guess....you're Olivet's second witness? Seriously....you jump on almost any thread with a prediction and start saying you had the same dream and are predicting the same thing. At least everyone else is original...what's your excuse?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Menedes567

Flaunt

Menedes567

Re-read what you have just written to me. Then read it again. Now tell me, do you really believe this? Does this even make one bit of sense. You are just making up dates left right and centre and now you are adding fantastical events to it. I feel very sorry for you. Go out, see friends, have a beer, enjoy the world. Stop wishing its demise.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Tsunamis you say?

Wow, your going to actually say new land masses will form and others will sink within the next week?

Have you learned nothing from this and other prediction threads that have been popping up lately?

I have one last thing...

Get out while your ahead and quit the predictions as they will not happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Screw these piddly Earth predictions...I am going to run with the ENTIRE universe is going to collapse in on itself by November 1. I have seen it in my dreams as visions.....I SWEAR.

Oh...and I was an abductee and have at least 3 implants that I have found....I hear things too...occasionally see things but that is the alien intervention.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Tsunamis you say?

Wow, your going to actually say new land masses will form and others will sink within the next week?

Have you learned nothing from this and other prediction threads that have been popping up lately?

I have one last thing...

Where did I said that the serious events that would cause the Earth to change massively in a geophysical manner would occur within the next week?
Please stop twisting my words.

What I meant to say is that, ET contact will happen by November 3 2013. The purpose of the contacts are due to the need for them to inform us of some serious changes about to happen to Earth, our Sun and the entire solar system. Based on what they have shown me in my dreams, there will be a need to relocate hundreds of millions of people to safe areas where people would be safe from the earth changes, mostly at areas of higher elevation, such as Tibet or China's Xinjiang region.... and others.... If possible, many can also choose to live onboard their huge motherships and return to Earth once the changes settle down and Earth moves into its new orbit farther away from the Sun.

I was also told in my dreams where I heard this voice very clear, like as if its a telepathic message, that told me(yes, these are the exact words that I was told in that dream) : "By the end of November, the size of the Sun will grow bigger".

So, if the Sun will really get bigger by the end of November 2013, there might be open contact with ETs soon, where they will offer their help via technology to help pull Earth to a much safer orbit farther away from the Sun....

edit on 28-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Menedes567

tsurfer2000h

Tsunamis you say?

I have one last thing...

Where did I said that the serious events that would cause the Earth to change massively in a geophysical manner would occur within the next week?

What I meant to say is that, ET contact will happen by November 3 2013. The purpose of the contacts are due to the need for them to inform us of some serious changes about to happen to Earth, our Sun and the entire solar system. Based on what they have shown me in my dreams, there will be a need to relocate hundreds of millions of people to safe areas where people would be safe from the earth changes, mostly at areas of higher elevation, such as Tibet or China's Xinjiang region.... and others.... If possible, many can also choose to live onboard their huge motherships and return to Earth once the changes settle down and Earth moves into its new orbit farther away from the Sun.

I was also told in my dreams where I heard this voice very clear, like as if its a telepathic message, that told me(yes, these are the exact words that I was told in that dream) : "By the end of November, the size of the Sun will grow bigger".

So, if the Sun will really get bigger by the end of November 2013, there might be open contact with ETs soon, where they will offer their help via technology to help pull Earth to a much safer orbit farther away from the Sun....

I....I have no words. Gobsmacked.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Menedes567

tsurfer2000h

Tsunamis you say?

I have one last thing...

LOL...so ET is going to completely rearrange the planetary orbits in our solar system huh.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Do you want an account bet too??
I have offered 2 times already.

Oh yeah....you won't take it because you know you are going to fail.

Again,I have some magic beans for sale.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join