It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

If you don't want to follow and/or participate to this thread, no one is forcing you to do it. You can leave it right now. I am entitled to warn, inform and explain what is about me when people make remarks or ask questions

Oh I will follow and participate because there is no way I am not going to see how this ends up.(not that I don't already know)

You are entitled to that but how many times are you going to make predictions that just aren't going to come true?

And

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I don't believe in chemtrails. I already stated that, except in one case.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You'll see the end result soon.

It will have the same outcome as all your previous predictions, so in all actuality we have already seen the end result.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You'll see the end result soon.

Seems like you also go by yet another name on GLP...The Messengers....but I guess those are just more impostors right?

Oh..and yes I am sure I will see the end result soon....FAIL....your usual and very consistent result so far on EVERY prediction....including this one which you have apparently made numerous times with the same story but a different name...still try to promote yourself....EGO-FAIL.

edit on 10/28/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I don't believe in chemtrails. I already stated that, except in one case.

Interesting...

You say you don't believe in them, so what is this one case?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Seems like you also go by yet another name on GLP...The Messengers....but I guess those are just more impostors right?

Or by no name at all, and yes I was perusing that forum yesterday and noticed his posts where he talked about himself in the third person, much like he does here.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

The things are not what they seem to be.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by TSOM87

You have been found out! Apologize to ATS!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Now, that is the truest thing you have said in this whole thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet
reply to post by TSOM87

You have been found out! Apologize to ATS!

He is probably too busy setting up his new account to claim that Olivet is a disinfo agent and is not really Julien but that the TRUE dates are next year....LOL.

As Julien's World Turns......

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Another thing I am enjoying right now is going through your blog and picking out those you referenced with quotes whom don't actually exist anywhere...such as Dr. Michel Carmassi and Dr. Michel Actis. The ONLY references to either of them ANYWHERE on the net is on posts about your book and how it should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

If they do exist, please show me any reference to them ANYWHERE that is not a reference to your book.

I am sure every other quote from anyone on any of your works has simply been made up or the person quoted was made up.

The hole is getting deeper Julien...still sure you don't want to recant your story and try to maybe save a little bit of pride?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The hole is getting deeper Julien...still sure you don't want to recant your story and try to maybe save a little bit of pride?

I actually think he is far from worried about saving any pride at this point in time.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Who's up for a Laugh?

The Cyst lol

Click to 18:35 min.........

Watch this if you want to know what your up against

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Flaunt

There is no confusion at all from me. One day you will maybe reread what I wrote. And this day, you will see how coherent I am. But this day you will connect the dots. What you don't do yet.

Please don't patronise me. I have read what you have written and it's drivel. You spout pseudo-science like it is fact, think writing a book makes you smarter than others and an expert (you're not, your theories are unproven bunkum) and worst you can't take criticism or challenges to your 'predictions'.

Nothing will happen this month. You know that, we know that. And when it is all over you will just come back with more stories and new predictions. You need to stop. You are doing more harm than good and I actually, at times, question you mental stability because what I read is frankly disturbing at the best of times. Why you keep this up, I will never know.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Flaunt

The more frightful possibility is that he does NOT realize . . . his . . . uhhhh . . . flaws and flawed thinking.

The mental gymnastics after 1 Nov could be interesting.

. . . in a sadly perverse sort of way.

He seems to also be unaware of the chronic LYING, LYING, LYING of the ET/fallen angel critters.

. . . as attested to by many whistle-blower type narratives.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Watch this if you want to know what your up against

This had me going....

I am glad somebody thinks that.

Thanks for the heads up.

edit on 28-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yeah....i got a good giggle out of that!

After watching that i am of the opinion that something is running very very deep within this guy. How he manages have a job flying people around and watching radar, 2 very important jobs, is mind boggling!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This was my personal favorite....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This was my personal favorite....

I wonder if he ever found out what that little thing behind his ear was?

I guess I will have to wait and see when he comes back.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

LOL...yeah I saw that but funny how they did not identify anything.

I also like how Dr. Boylan writes that Eric Julien is one of the disinfo agents...it is like these guys are fighting over whatever made up alien they decide is the one that will come to earth...

Boylan

Eric Julien, disinformation operative who spreads false propaganda subtly twisted against Star Visitors, while pretending to speak for them or on behalf of contact with them.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join