It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Olivet

Same could be said to you to be fair...

Except that

1) I have a history of right predictions:

- May 25th, 2006 (conditional Tsunami alert: cancellation of Divine Strake);

- March 11, 2011 (unprecedented nuclear catastrophe: Fukushima resembling Chattanooga (four syllabes, double vowel, vowel 'ou', ending with 'a');

- July 22nd, 2013 (birth of a royal male child in July of the Julian calendar);

- September 13th, 2013 (unexpected move: announcement of a gap year for William);

- September 25th, 2013 (unexpected move: announcement of the couple coat of arms + christening date and location);

- October 1st, 2013 (unexpected event related to the thread: ATS shutdown followed by the other thread closure);

- October 4th, 2013 (unexpected move: moving into Kensington Palace earlier than expected).

2) I have written a scientific book about the UFOs with praises from physicists.

3) I have been recruited to work for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project.

4) I spent a lot of money (+$300,000) to convey my works.

5) I conveyed the most read ET World Message ever (Do You Wish That We Show Up?).

6) I showed why we are a threat for the ETs (and the deads) and then why they came on Earth massively after WWII.

And I always said the same things since more than ten years.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Flaunt

Olivet
reply to post by Flaunt

Silly and childish. I know you didn't make such a dream because you were obviously making it up.

Funny, that's exactly what I think about your claim.

You can think whatever you see fit. I really don't care. FACTS WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

2) I have written a scientific book about the UFOs with praises from physicists.

3) I have been recruited to work for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project.

What book? and proof please...I think you are just talking BS.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Olivet

Proof of this praise, please. Names and links.

Olivet

Now you are really being ridiculous. The troll has fed well today...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Olivet

No it's not. Look up "Eric Julien".

I am reading his "Science of Extraterrestrials" book right now, only in 30% or so, at times VERY DIFFICULT to read. (He has a tendency to jump around crazily from one subject to the other, for once.)
I would say the book is anywhere between "Pure Genius" or "Insanity"..depending how you want to interpret it

>>
"If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics". --Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist
>>
edit on 62013R000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago52AMSaturdaySaturday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf....
Just had a read about him and many also think he is a crackpot and a faker.
I guess we will see at the end of the month....I just hope the guy holds his hands up when wrong and doesn't move the goal posts.
edit on 26-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf....
Just had a read about him and many also think he is a crackpot and a faker.
I guess we will see at the end of the month....I just hope the guy holds his hands up when wrong and doesn't move the goal posts.
edit on 26-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Well just saying he DID write some books. Even crackpots can write books

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

PLEASE, PLEASE dont get suckered into HomerinNC's lies and disinfos. This is all crap.

Why, you want us to believe yours?

Yes it is....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Michel Carmassi? Sorry, praise from another crackpot doesn't count and it certainly doesn't make your work any more credible.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

He has moved the goalposts so many times he forgot where it is supposed to actually go.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

- March 11, 2011 (unprecedented nuclear catastrophe: Fukushima resembling Chattanooga (four syllabes, double vowel, vowel 'ou', ending with 'a');

- September 13th, 2013 (unexpected move: announcement of a gap year for William);

- September 25th, 2013 (unexpected move: announcement of the couple coat of arms + christening date and location);

- October 1st, 2013 (unexpected event related to the thread: ATS shutdown followed by the other thread closure);

- October 4th, 2013 (unexpected move: moving into Kensington Palace earlier than expected).

5) I conveyed the most read ET World Message ever (Do You Wish That We Show Up?).

6) I showed why we are a threat for the ETs (and the deads) and then why they came on Earth massively after WWII.

Wow your stories get better and better.

How many failed predictions do you have?

Number 3 is my favorite...So now you were recruited by the CIA, seriously you need to stop it isn't helping your credibility at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Olivet

I thought you weren't a newbee here.

Éric Julien in the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project Briefing, by Éric Julien

The Science of Extraterrestrials

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

PRESS RELEASE OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW

Few reviews among many others:

“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. …

It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. …

In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). …

It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. … The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept.

It's probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.”
Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France.

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are. Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. …

This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. … This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …”
Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed. Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You can think whatever you see fit. I really don't care. FACTS WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH.

If you don't care why are you so determined to make others believe this so called event?

Yes the facts will speak the truth, but there is one problem...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Wow your stories get better and better.

How many failed predictions do you have?

Number 3 is my favorite...So now you were recruited by the CIA, seriously you need to stop it isn't helping your credibility at all.

Look carefully what I wrote: a CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project...You see, I wasn't recruited BY the CIA, but by the RAM Project Team, i.e. Gordon Novel who put me in touch with Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Dept in the CIA.

To my knowledge, I have only the 2012 date wrong. Not the content of this prediction, still to come.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

Eric Julien you say...

I found something interesting about Mr. Julien...

Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, a French citizen and fear-monger. In April 2006 he predicted that a fragment from a comet would land in the Atlantic ocean on May 25, causing a mega-tsunami that would obliterate the coastlines of dozens of countries, including the United States and Morocco. The fragment of the comet was created by an alien civilization that knew it would strike the earth.

Eric Julien claims that, when he worked as a military air traffic controller for the French government, he tracked a UFO traveling at about 17,000 mph. He later claimed that the inhabitants of this UFO contacted him and took him aboard their spaceship so as to teach him how to operate it. The police began looking into the circumstances surrounding this “disappearance” and it turned out that he had returned to his home island of Reunion, despite telling everyone he’d be in outer space. A thoroughly terrestrial explanation to a preposterous claim.

www.theironskeptic.com...

So how are you doing Mr. Ederman, because that would be you correct?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by boymonkey74

He has moved the goalposts so many times he forgot where it is supposed to actually go.

Why are you inventing things? Where did you see me moving the goalposts? Are you a disinfo agent?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Good morning ATS
I have spent quite a bit of time reading all of this thread and digging around to try and add substance where I think it is absent and have come to a very simple conclusion in regards to claims and counterclaims etc.
By posting short comments many times all it does is keep the thread at the top of the page, in the line of view, and let's face it, it's a catchy strapline so will be looked at out of curiosity.
Just like many other things, the best thing to do to stifle it, if indeed that is what you want to do is to not participate. Don't post, let it drop off of the bottom of the page, wait a while and see what happens when the day of reckoning arises.
Not wanting in any way to be destructive or disrespectful to the OP, if this thread lay bare until the day of reckoning and the next post was his synopsis and explanation for any events which occurred on the day then that would surely suffice.
If it is a hoax as some people are suggesting then that is a job for the moderators.
If it is not then after the day of reckoning we will all have something to talk about and contribute to.
At the very least it will stop people wasting their time reading pages and pages of claim and counter claim which in essence does not move the thread along at all.
We are asking questions that will not / cannot be answered if you track back. We have all the tangible information we are going to get.
We are feeding one wolf far too much and starving the other.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Look carefully what I wrote: a CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project...You see, I wasn't recruited BY the CIA, but by the RAM Project Team, i.e. Gordon Novel who put me in touch with Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Dept in the CIA.

But that would mean you would have done work for the CIA correct?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Why are you inventing things? Where did you see me moving the goalposts? Are you a disinfo agent?

And what am I inventing?

How about the christening of baby George and the aliens?

Goalposts moved.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Eric Julien you say...

I found something interesting about Mr. Julien...

Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, a French citizen and fear-monger. In April 2006 he predicted that a fragment from a comet would land in the Atlantic ocean on May 25, causing a mega-tsunami that would obliterate the coastlines of dozens of countries, including the United States and Morocco. The fragment of the comet was created by an alien civilization that knew it would strike the earth.

Eric Julien claims that, when he worked as a military air traffic controller for the French government, he tracked a UFO traveling at about 17,000 mph. He later claimed that the inhabitants of this UFO contacted him and took him aboard their spaceship so as to teach him how to operate it. The police began looking into the circumstances surrounding this “disappearance” and it turned out that he had returned to his home island of Reunion, despite telling everyone he’d be in outer space. A thoroughly terrestrial explanation to a preposterous claim.

www.theironskeptic.com...

So how are you doing Mr. Ederman, because that would be you correct?

Oh my gosh! You're very late Tsurfer2000h. All of this has already been lenghtly addressed, in this thread and the other one. The ironskeptic link is BS. My real name is Eric Julien. Jean Ederman is a PSEUDO I used to convey the ET World Message not to make any advertisment for my works.

I have already written this about my disappearance in 2004:

No, the 'alien' abduction occured in France before I left it by plane! There were two steps:

1) an abduction in the night of 11/12 March 2004.

2) a travel by plane just AFTER it.

I wasn't hiding in the Reunion Island. I was protecting myself. I didn't want to make it an event AT ALL.

The uninformed debunkers / media (Radio RIM in France) made it an 'event' while I was specifically asking my girlfriend NOT to be in touch with any media. This radio station, after having hacked her email address, even used / twisted my email to my girlfriend, saying I didn't want her to make any leak, to say that I pretended to have been abducted, when, in 'reality', according to them, I was in the Reunion Island, where I, indeed, traveled to, but not in an ET ship, like they infered / claimed I told my girlfriend, but by plane.

In a nutshell, they put a lie in my mouth when it is them who invented it!

And you absolutely should read THIS POST TOO.

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join