It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
Olivet, I have to say I still don't see where the return of King Arthur fits in. Or is it a metaphor?

Any explanation?
edit on 10/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

King Arthur is a metaphor of Christ Returned...the one who was, is not and will be.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Plumbduff
Hi,
so what will you be doing on November 1st when (sorry) IF nothing happens. Will you....

A: Feel like a right tit and apologise to everyone ?
B: Laugh it off saying "well at least I got you all talking" ?
C: Go into hiding and hope it all blows over
D: Come up with a lame excuse and say the plans have changed

or if it all comes true
E: Point at everyone and say "I told you so"

Well I'm off work next week so at least I can make a quick get away if needed

I already addressed the first series of questions. When it comes true I won't be here to say 'I told you so'. I will be quite busy.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF EVIDENCES.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Flaunt
I'm sorry, Olivet but either you have turned the art of trolling into an art form or you need a reality check. I don't profess to be all knowing but I do know this is not going to happen and your dreams are just that....dreams. You don't offer proof or reason, just links to other unproven sources and conjecture. And I have know doubt you will not be convinced otherwise, such is the depth of your own delusion but just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

I am not trying to be mean nor is this an attack but your conviction in this matter is disturbing. Please, believe in whatever you like but don't try and pass this nonsense off as 'fact'.

I have often said that the ones with the evidences will have the power. So, I perfectly know the discourse about the proof. Why do you think the proof didn't pop up until now? Why do you think the Two Witnesses will be protected? How do you think the people will react once the evidences come to light? There is a reason for the evidences to come at a certain point in time.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

flyinghigher2014
Olivet I have a question! Will the sighting be in daylight hours or at night?

Secret intel. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, trust me, this is a typical Bernie thread.
I'll try to find a few of his older ones and link them
They always promise proof of aliens, and goes as far as fabricating pics of the aliens themselves
Trust me on this please, this is a total bs troll thread

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

The human beings are a threat to the ETs with their nuclear weapons.

They can traverse the universe, but they can't disable nuclear weapons?

They have already disabled nuclear weapons as a proof of their fear / anger against them. They sent more than once a message to the humans, especially the military and political personels. They don't want nuclear weapons on Earth for reasons I already lengthly explained.

But they can't disable all the nuclear weapons in all the nuclearized countries in the same time (concentrating their efforts on one country would trigger an asymetrical unbalance, and could be more dangerous). It could be seen as a provocation and an act of deliberate war. They don't want a war. They are benevolent. In addition, it would take too much ships and ETs to disable thousands of nuclear heads, deep underground, in the same time.

The war will come from the humans' reactions, helped by the malovolent ETs. Remember that the malovolent ETs perfectly know the scenario. They don't care about the humans. What they want is to accelerate their return after 1,000 years in 'prison' (cf the Bible prophecy), for they know they will loose this war, along with the humans not choosing Christ.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, trust me, this is a typical Bernie thread.
I'll try to find a few of his older ones and link them
They always promise proof of aliens, and goes as far as fabricating pics of the aliens themselves
Trust me on this please, this is a total bs troll thread

Hi HomerinNC,

Please, don't derail or troll this thread with this Bernie BS. I already told you that it suffices to go to the link of my resume in the OP to know who I really am. It's not a brainer. So, stop talking about this Bernie. I am not him.

By the way, I never fabricated any 'proof / pics' of aliens. The proof I am talking about are coming. It will be self-evident.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Then he has taken it to a 'new level' 'art form' . . .

though it is more than a little akin to finger painting with poo.

Is it allowed just because it's such a "camp" thing?

I'm still trying to wrap my psychologist mind around the concept of someone engaging in this level of hoax.

What does that say about their constructs regarding their fellow humans . . . particularly as part of the same ATS family?

What does that say about their constructs regarding their own sense of self-worth? They spend countless hours concocting a farce to troll other humans on a family friendly website? Doesn't sound like very 'self-actualizing" values. Cynicism to the max!

What they sow, they reap.

Is their self-worth soooooooooooo anemic . . . that they exhaust many hours cynically demeaning the whole concept of dialogue; the whole concept of trust; faith in fellow man; the whole concept of decency?

What does that say about the hollowness of their own soul?

Were they treated sooooooooooo cynically by parental figures the first 8 years of life that their only response ever since has been to treat everyone else with Olympic level cynicism and barely hidden hostility and haughtiness?

Curious . . . if your assertions are correct. About as curious as if they are not correct. LOL.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well...it's 9 PM in London and have not heard any reports. Another day rolls by.....

Everything is fine. A little frustation is nothing for the event is now close in time.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Clear sky? Good for the Londoners.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

looofo
This thread was funny at the beginning, now it is getting ridiculous.

Five more days, and I really, really hope that we can get some final word from Olivet on the first November, because he, for sure, is going nowhere. I sincerely hope he can cope afterwards with this situation.

You believe things. But you are not sure at all. October is not finished yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Flaunt

looofo
This thread was funny at the beginning, now it is getting ridiculous.

Five more days, and I really, really hope that we can get some final word from Olivet on the first November, because he, for sure, is going nowhere. I sincerely hope he can cope afterwards with this situation.

Won't matter to him. He knows it won't happen and he will already be drafting out the excuses as well as a new date for the prediction. Fun to watch, though *grabs popcorn*

No new date nor excuses from me in November. Take some orange juice with your popcorn. Enjoy the show and don't forget to meditate and pray after the show.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Guys, Olivet is Bernard Schnitzel, a well know ATS hoaxer, this thread follows his pattern of buildup, using fake evidence or ironclad dates for 'Contact'
His threads always have a religious overtone, like this one.
He will do exactly what he always does the day of or day after the event is supposed to happen: he'll login under a new name say it was him, how he fooled everyone, and will continue to do so.
PLEASE, PLEASE dont get suckered into his lies. This is all crap.

Olivet IS NOT Bernard Schnitzel!

Start (re)reading the OP.

PLEASE, PLEASE dont get suckered into HomerinNC's lies and disinfos. This is all crap.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here are a couple of threads he's done:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will be just the latest in a series of hoaxes he tries. He was kicked off ATS years ago and occasionally rears his head to get his 'revenge'

ETA: I can see 'Olivet' is starting to panic as we are seeing this thread is taking its usual turn

But of course, he can now blame me when his 'aliens' dont show up LOL
edit on 10/26/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Flaunt

INDEED . . . except that there's a fierce seriousness that is sobering, if not alarming . . . in terms of the effects of the fantasies on a soul.

Ahhhhh welll . . . folks can be incredibly durable . . . even in the face of an ocean of disconfirmation.

Even the most desperately in need of change can be the most intensely resistant to it.

Sadly.

I've been in such resistant spot a time or 3 in my many years.

Hopefully, not near to this degree.

When the events come true will you leave / unsubscribe this ATS forum for you will be more than ridiculous having attacked me endlessly?

Do you have this courage?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here are a couple of threads he's done:

This will be just the latest in a series of hoaxes he tries. He was kicked off ATS years ago and occasionally rears his head to get his 'revenge'

ETA: I can see 'Olivet' is starting to panic as we are seeing this thread is taking its usual turn
edit on 10/26/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

OFF TOPIC!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

prove it, give us the date of this alleged landing

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

taoistguy
Olivet, if/when the et's arrive, at what point will they be abducting us to take us off to a fresh beginning? Will it be when they return the royal baby or when they first arrive to abduct the royal baby? Or will it be within 7 days of their returning the royal baby? O r will it be before xmas this year? Or will it be before June 2014?
Furthermore, if I get to be abducted by them so I too can make a fresh start elsewhere, then what can I take with me? I quite like my books and my swords and my pewter collection - can I take them with me?

Hi taoistguy,

I didn't forget you but I had to spend sometimes with the recent posts. Here I am to answer to you.

I guess you are refering to the rapture / rescue. It will take months before this exodus process starts. It will last years, about 3 to 4 years to take everyone involved.

You can take what you will be allowed to take once in touch with them. They will tell you. But, I don't think that it would be problem to take books and different things you like. Of course, pets will be welcomed too.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Interesting.

But, sorry, I don't think it's the same bloke. His language is just different. And it's different in ways I don't think such a personality would be able to consciously engineer.

Maybe they are fraternal twins but I just don't think they are the same bloke.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join