It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Olivet but either you have turned the art of trolling into an art form or you need a reality check. I don't profess to be all knowing but I do know this is not going to happen and your dreams are just that....dreams. You don't offer proof or reason, just links to other unproven sources and conjecture. And I have know doubt you will not be convinced otherwise, such is the depth of your own delusion but just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

I am not trying to be mean nor is this an attack but your conviction in this matter is disturbing. Please, believe in whatever you like but don't try and pass this nonsense off as 'fact'.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

He has already written a few books. Im sure they will read just like a novel

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Olivet I have a question! Will the sighting be in daylight hours or at night?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I can't give you a story that doesn't correspond to what I know will happen. Sorry.

And why would you, because this one is such a peach.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The human beings are a threat to the ETs with their nuclear weapons.

They can traverse the universe, but they can't disable nuclear weapons?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well...it's 9 PM in London and have not heard any reports. Another day rolls by.....

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nice clear sky here in London, looked out.

There's fu*k all there.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This thread was funny at the beginning, now it is getting ridiculous.

Five more days, and I really, really hope that we can get some final word from Olivet on the first November, because he, for sure, is going nowhere. I sincerely hope he can cope afterwards with this situation.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

Five more days, and I really, really hope that we can get some final word from Olivet on the first November, because he, for sure, is going nowhere. I sincerely hope he can cope afterwards with this situation.

I wouldn't worry too much, as this isn't the first time down this road by the OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

looofo
This thread was funny at the beginning, now it is getting ridiculous.

Won't matter to him. He knows it won't happen and he will already be drafting out the excuses as well as a new date for the prediction. Fun to watch, though *grabs popcorn*

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Guys, Olivet is Bernard Schnitzel, a well know ATS hoaxer, this thread follows his pattern of buildup, using fake evidence or ironclad dates for 'Contact'
His threads always have a religious overtone, like this one.
He will do exactly what he always does the day of or day after the event is supposed to happen: he'll login under a new name say it was him, how he fooled everyone, and will continue to do so.
PLEASE, PLEASE dont get suckered into his lies. This is all crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And the thread dies lol

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Bernard Schnitzel lol can that be a real name

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I need help no photoshop or.nothing actual sighting.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by digisknight

BS

question, why a picture and not a video>?
edit on 26102013 by flyinghigher2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26102013 by flyinghigher2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flaunt

INDEED . . . except that there's a fierce seriousness that is sobering, if not alarming . . . in terms of the effects of the fantasies on a soul.

Ahhhhh welll . . . folks can be incredibly durable . . . even in the face of an ocean of disconfirmation.

Even the most desperately in need of change can be the most intensely resistant to it.

Sadly.

I've been in such resistant spot a time or 3 in my many years.

Hopefully, not near to this degree.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by digisknight

Interesting . . . in London?

What region of the planet?

There will likely be such goings on and many even more curious and alarming . . .

The absurd thing is . . . the OP's OP may turn out over a bit longer haul to be somewhat akin to the absurd goings on . . . on CNN in real time.

We do live in more than interesting times where reality itself is going to be turned inside out and on its head.

I just don't think that the OP has a corner on anything of any durable substance.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Wellllllllllllllllll, welllllllllll,

all deliberate hoax ### hunh?!

No joke! LOL.

Verified by ATS powers that be?

I'm skeptical a hoaxer would go to such convoluted lengths. IF such a hoaxer WOULD go to such convoluted lengths . . . what does that say about the hoaxer's meaningful life?

I've heard of folks fingerpainting with such substances in padded cells.

So this is what it looks like on the net?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Guys, Olivet is Bernard Schnitzel, a well know ATS hoaxer, this thread follows his pattern of buildup, using fake evidence or ironclad dates for 'Contact'
His threads always have a religious overtone, like this one.
He will do exactly what he always does the day of or day after the event is supposed to happen: he'll login under a new name say it was him, how he fooled everyone, and will continue to do so.
PLEASE, PLEASE dont get suckered into his lies. This is all crap.

I did think this as well but I thought ATS admin are usually on the ball with Bernie

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Olivet

Damn you ..

Surely though a UFO threat over the capital of London would mean .. Do whatever you can (as a pilot) to defend your country

Your country is owned by many foreigners. How do you defend it in that matter? UFOs are not a threat to human beings. The control of the UFOs by the ETs are far safier than the control of the planes by the humans.

The human beings are a threat to the ETs with their nuclear weapons.

Ummm...I think the UK would surely see it as a threat of nuclear proportions if they are abducting 3 of the royals. I would let the aliens know to expect some serious resistance up to and including nuclear resistance.

And here starts the war.

So the aliens showing up and abducting the royals will immediately result in retaliation I would suppose because if it did not then the aliens would just leave as they came. So in the next 5 days an intergalactic war will begin as well? How are you considering these aliens benevolent again? And how would it even be a war if we haven't got the first clue as to where they are from or how to get there....

The story deepens.....

You should try writing novels Olivet....

Vasa Croe, you're asking good questions. But without the whole picture, you have only a black and white scenario in your mind.

There won't be any retaliation from the humans because of the young royals being new. They will look exactly like the originals.

There won't be an 'intergalactic' war within 5 days for everyone will want first to gather intels from the Two Witnesses. The British governement will be the first to have some from them and will want to protect them (the Two Witnesses) more than usual. The Two Witnesses are foremost allies of the humanity for they will come from it, and will be the most precious resource of intels! The generals will listen respectfully and carefully to the plan given by the Two Witnesses.

And the benevolent ETs will help the Two Witnesses, with these intels, before Christ has come to power with his army of angels (benevolent ETs) to make war against the Beasts.

Remember that the prophecized scenario in long term is a new civilization on Earth which will last 1,000 years before 'Satan' is released again. This civilization will be partly made of people of the group 2, those who will be the selected people, by the humans, to rebuilt this new civilization, after a period of time on another planet.

The very first thing to do is to organize this selection and this group 2 rescue. Humans are humans. They want to be selected and rescued.

What matters are the ones not selected. It means that it will take time (several years) before any war starts between the benevolent ETs and the humans.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join