It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Olivet

prove it, give us the date of this alleged landing

What do you want me to prove? That I am not John Eliot Bernard Schnitzel? Are you delusional? In the post you are responding to, I said loud and clear that you are OFF TOPIC with your stance of me being this Bernie guy.

Now, if you want a proof about the claim of this thread, just wait until October 31. You'll see. BTW, I didn't talk about any 'landing'.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, its bernie, the thread is taking a turn bernie would usually take toward the end of the thread.
The mods are very familiar with bernie's style

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You may well be right.

However . . . I also have a somewhat lengthy track record assessing folks' language. LOL.

The language just speaks of different personalities, to me. There may be similarities but not identically near the same.

IT's not worth a tedious analysis.

It's just my gestalt impression.

Regardless, we haven't long to wait for the predictable fast footed shuffling and full court press of rationalizations and excuses.

I'd think that an ISP check should be doable by the mods.

edit on 26/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If he's correct, I will be on here to apologize and go on youtube to eat my shoe after I pull it out of my mouth

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I don't think there's the least bit of a probability you'll have to do that.

How he copes with so much cognitive dissonance is an interesting curiosity.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Olivet
Now, if you want a proof about the claim of this thread, just wait until October 31. You'll see. BTW, I didn't talk about any 'landing'.

How do we know that on Oct 31th the alleged UFOs are not a hoax or fake? UNLESS many hundreds of thousands of people will see the UFOs and document them.

I just hope you won't come here on Oct 31th and post a Youtube video of some rather abstruse event where "some guys saw something" and then claim it's proof. You are well aware that this proof would have to be MUCH, MUCH better than any existing Youtube video..actually any existing "UFO Video" up to date?

This proof will certainly also need to erase all doubt that its CGI or faked because I could then simply claim that you (or you together with someone else) just faked a CGI UFO to bolster your claims and to sell your next book or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Olivet
No new date nor excuses from me in November. Take some orange juice with your popcorn. Enjoy the show and don't forget to meditate and pray after the show.

Please, just stop now. This is nonsense. You know it, we know it. You can't possibly think otherwise, surely? If you do honestly believe, then please go and speak to someone and get some help. This is not healthy behaviour.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Off topic regarding the thread but BO I've seen you pop up in threads now and again but after that comment and others I've read you remind me of Spock haha

Live long and prosper !

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

CrastneyJPR
something that has always bothered me about this prophecy is that generally speaking - UFO/ET believers and very religious people are in two very different camps.
If one is a Christian, and believes everything in The Bible, then it is impossible also to believe in extra terestrial life, and if one scientificallly believes that the bible is buncum, and made up stories, one also realises that we're probably not alone in the universe.

You're right about this. But you forget that some people believe that the Bible is the story of the interaction between ETs and humans.

However in this case, Olivet is clearly a believer in UFO being extra terrestrial, but also believes that the book of Revelations in the bible is an accurate prophecy - thus showing himself to be deeply religious (and being French) probably a Catholic.

I don't see how these two things can sit togher.

You don't see how can these two things can sit together because you have heard too much about the 'official' interpretation of the Bible. Not the truth about it.

it's not the end of October yet, but for these reasons - I'm out.

You're out because you don't connect the dots correctly.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

BO XIAN

Off topic regarding the thread but BO I've seen you pop up in threads now and again but after that comment and others I've read you remind me of Spock haha

Live long and prosper !

For the readers' quietness, I hope out of ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Flaunt

Olivet
No new date nor excuses from me in November. Take some orange juice with your popcorn. Enjoy the show and don't forget to meditate and pray after the show.

Please, just stop now. This is nonsense. You know it, we know it. You can't possibly think otherwise, surely? If you do honestly believe, then please go and speak to someone and get some help. This is not healthy behaviour.

You BELIEVE it, but you don't KNOW.

Note that I can understand you. That seems crazy. But it is not.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Olivet

How do we know that on Oct 31th the alleged UFOs are not a hoax or fake? UNLESS many hundreds of thousands of people will see the UFOs and document them.

I just hope you won't come here on Oct 31th and post a Youtube video of some rather abstruse event where "some guys saw something" and then claim it's proof. You are well aware that this proof would have to be MUCH, MUCH better than any existing Youtube video..actually any existing "UFO Video" up to date?

This proof will certainly also need to erase all doubt that its CGI or faked because I could then simply claim that you (or you together with someone else) just faked a CGI UFO to bolster your claims and to sell your next book or something.

I am quite sure that some people will make some CGI UFOs to discredit this claim, and the real proofs! The disinfos agents will make everything possible to counter the truth and protect their misdeeds. But the evidences will be showed by the public. The disinformers will loose for I already said that the master piece won't come from the public witnesses, even if they will provide undisputable evidences.

Something even more convincing will erase any doubt.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Olivet
You're right about this. But you forget that some people believe that the Bible is the story of the interaction between ETs and humans.

Some people believe in the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus also!

All because some people believe something does not make it a fact!

The countdown to you failure again continues....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Why do you speak about yourself at the third person of the singular? Remember the cognitive dissonance of the 'end of the world on October 1st' thread you opened and defended?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

hellobruce

Olivet

Some people believe in the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus also!

All because some people believe something does not make it a fact!

The countdown to you failure again continues....

I didn't say it was a fact - still to be proved, hence the word 'believe' - but that there is no contradiction, as you were presenting it, to believe in the Bible story and the ETs in the same time for the Bible is a story of interactions between ETs and humans. Aren't you the one believing in invisible unicorns?

The countdown to the proof again continues...as expected!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Olivet[/]

You BELIEVE it, but you don't KNOW.

Note that I can understand you. That seems crazy. But it is not.

I disagree. Belief has nothing to do with this. I KNOW this is not going to happen. Plus, the dream I had last night confirms this as fact, as will the book I will now write on the subject. My dream also indicated that after writing this book, ET's from Andromeda will come and make themselves known to all. After this time, I will be taken to their world to enjoy eternal life.....

Now, see how easy this game is to play? Are you prepared to believe what I have just written? I have nothing to back this up, just my word of course. Meh....
edit on 26-10-2013 by Flaunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flaunt

Silly and childish. I know you didn't make such a dream because you were obviously making it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Same could be said to you to be fair...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Oh yeah...those are rich. I love it when people quote the bible AND combine it with alien stories. Kind of like two wrongs make it a right....

All is a matter of interpretations. It's not because they are numerous to be wrong that they are right.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Flaunt

Silly and childish. I know you didn't make such a dream because you were obviously making it up.

Funny, that's exactly what I think about your claim.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join