It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It doesn't mean every book writer is a crakpot.

That would be true except in this case it isn't.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I thought you weren't a newbee here.

Éric Julien in the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project Briefing, by Éric Julien

The Science of Extraterrestrials

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

PRESS RELEASE OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW

Eric Julien you say...

I found something interesting about Mr. Julien...

Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, a French citizen and fear-monger. In April 2006 he predicted that a fragment from a comet would land in the Atlantic ocean on May 25, causing a mega-tsunami that would obliterate the coastlines of dozens of countries, including the United States and Morocco. The fragment of the comet was created by an alien civilization that knew it would strike the earth.

Eric Julien claims that, when he worked as a military air traffic controller for the French government, he tracked a UFO traveling at about 17,000 mph. He later claimed that the inhabitants of this UFO contacted him and took him aboard their spaceship so as to teach him how to operate it. The police began looking into the circumstances surrounding this “disappearance” and it turned out that he had returned to his home island of Reunion, despite telling everyone he’d be in outer space. A thoroughly terrestrial explanation to a preposterous claim.

www.theironskeptic.com...

So how are you doing Mr. Ederman, because that would be you correct?

Not only the ironskeptic website was wrong about my ID, but they forget to mention soooo many facts about the conditional Tsunami Alert in 2006.

Look at THIS LINK, and THIS ONE TOO.

Of course, I gathered many external links and infos on my blog, but there are still external inputs.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

It doesn't mean every book writer is a crakpot.

That would be true except in this case it isn't.

Oh, you're a physicist? Please, show us how.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Look carefully what I wrote: a CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project...You see, I wasn't recruited BY the CIA, but by the RAM Project Team, i.e. Gordon Novel who put me in touch with Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Dept in the CIA.

But that would mean you would have done work for the CIA correct?

Ron Pandolfi, CIA Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Dept, was among the emails receivers of the emails and attachments I sent to the RAM Team. I don't know what the CIA made with my works. They don't share this kind of infos.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Of course, I gathered many external links and infos on my blog, but there are still external inputs.

Seriously, your own blog.

How about something that is more credible, because that isn't going to do it...Sorry!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Why are you inventing things? Where did you see me moving the goalposts? Are you a disinfo agent?

And what am I inventing?

How about the christening of baby George and the aliens?

Goalposts moved.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I asked you proofs of it. Still waiting. In fact, you're not able of the least structured post. You keep spitting without the least substance.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Ron Pandolfi, CIA Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Dept, was among the emails receivers of the emails and attachments I sent to the RAM Team. I don't know what the CIA made with my works. They don't share this kind of infos.

So have you ever discussed anything with Steven Greer?

I ask because Mr. Pandolfi supposedly has, and that alone does little for this mans credibility if said meeting actually took place.

“I received an email yesterday morning, sent from Gordon Novel, confirming a dinner meeting for that evening in Roslyn.Also on the list were Paul Murad, Steve Greer and CK (Ron Pandolfi), and some other names I didn’t know.I called Gordon to make sure I was actually invited, and whether the others were coming.I left a message with CK.

And then I read this which really doesn't help your credibility at all...

Steve has been a member of the RAM team since that last meeting, a few months ago, that CK told me about in January.This was CK’s fourth dinner meeting with Gordon & Co. in the last two years.

ufodigest.com...

Sorry, but anything that Steven Greer is associated with destroys the credibility of anyone involved including yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Seriously, your own blog.

How about something that is more credible, because that isn't going to do it...Sorry!!!

Any blog with external links and external sources making any case is worth reading. Sorry!!!
edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I asked you proofs of it. Still waiting. In fact, you're not able of the least structured post. You keep spitting without the least substance.

I showed you twice, sorry you can't understand it.

You really shouldn't be discussing substance especially in this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It happens that as long as I was in the RAM Team, Steven Greer wasn't there. When I quitted this Team because of a severe divergence in our points of view with Gordon Novel, the Team split. Most of the main contributors left too, and Gordon has looked for people like Greer for he was supposed to gather intels from people claiming to succeed in the Zero Point Energy experiences (overunity).

But, of course, like I mentioned it to Gordon, these kinds of experiences wouldn't give anything good. But Gordon was stubborn. Ron maintained the contact with Gordon, but just to gather intels on who's who.

Remember that Ron Pandolfi is CIA. His job is to know the resources. Hence, his position in the RAM Project.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Oh my gosh! You're very late Tsurfer2000h. All of this has already been lenghtly addressed, in this thread and the other one. The ironskeptic link is BS. My real name is Eric Julien. Jean Ederman is a PSEUDO I used to convey the ET World Message not to make any advertisment for my works.

And so are your predictions, well I guess we now know at least your not Mr.Bernie but from what it looks like your not much more credible.

Why is the ironskeptic link BS, is it because you have been exposed and now you have to come up with more BS to cover this story?

Oh, I am not Bernie! Thankfully, you are here to confirm it. The readers didn't believe me until you acknowledged it.

The ironskeptic is BS because it conveys lies and disinfos. They never exposed me. They just repeated French guys that I exposed when attacking me. The ironskeptic didn't make the least investigation. They just copied/pasted others' disinfos works. How funny it is for skeptics to base their articles on rumors and gossips. They are frauds. Period.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

hellobruce

Olivet
Éric Julien in the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project

So your "source" for the claim you worked for the CIA on alien technology is...... your own blog!

I have flown to the moon, and my source is
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that means my claim must be trye!

edit on 26-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Are you insane? Do you have even read the links I gave?

I have put external links in the articles, and I even gave the readers docs that they couldn't find anywhere else, where my name appears. I even put online the heavy doc 'Supreme Cosmic Secrets' (hundreds of pages) that Gordon's son (Sur, an attorney) asked me to withdraw from public view for legal concerns. But there were at least 400 people who downloaded it. And this doc has my name in watermark.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Lumpy79
It is rather obvious by now he made the thread to promote himself. Even a disreputable hoaxer can make a name and sell stuff, let the thread die.
BTW Julien, spamming the thread within minutes of someone replying is a sure sign of an attention seeking post, look at all of the other ridiculous claim posts and you see the pattern.

You didn't understand the goal of this thread: warn and inform people. Now, when people are questioning my past deeds, it's natural from me to reply with arguments and links.

As far as I am available around, I keep posting. When the events will come, I won't be available anymore and the people will wonder why I don't reply the questions anymore. So, instead of showing yourself curious, you prefer to bash me. Is that...that clever?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

But you're linking to other sensationalist and conspiracy material. Providing this kind of 'proof' is redundant. It's just other people that share your 'wacky' theories. If I was to tell you I thought Elvis was still alive and the proof I offered was an article written by another person who believes Elvis is alive, would that be enough for you? Or would you prefer something a little more 'substantial'...?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Instead of inventing things, you'd better show to the readers the posts where I am supposed to have moved goalposts. Unless you don't understand what 'moving goalposts' means.

Obviously you don't.

I did show it, your just to deluded to understand it.

Again the christening of George and the aliens being there, and when they weren't you were called out on it then you moved the goalposts when that didn't happen.

Now how about that 2012 prediction you said data was missing is why it didn't happen, guess what you did there...Moved the Goalposts

Just as your doing with this prediction.

Christening / aliens? Moved goalposts? PURE LIES!

2012 predictions? Moved goalposts? Coming back more than a year later with the same name / pseudo isn't moving goalposts. It's another different play. And I explained it. You said it yourself: MISSING DATA! THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE WHAT IS NEW IS A...NEW BORN!

It's not any missing data. It's a major one since he will be Christ Returned!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum

Lumpy79
It is rather obvious by now he made the thread to promote himself. Even a disreputable hoaxer can make a name and sell stuff, let the thread die.
BTW Julien, spamming the thread within minutes of someone replying is a sure sign of an attention seeking post, look at all of the other ridiculous claim posts and you see the pattern.

What I was trying to say on page 62!
Stop feeding the ego.

That's why you're still here, right? But since YOU said so...it changes everything!!! Feeding the ego, you said?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

They have already disabled nuclear weapons as a proof of their fear / anger against them. They sent more than once a message to the humans, especially the military and political personels. They don't want nuclear weapons on Earth for reasons I already lengthly explained.

Okay you said the earthlings are a threat to ET because of our nuclear weapons, and now your saying they have already disabled nuclear weapons...

They have disabled VERY FEW nuclear warheads to send a message to the politics and military, compared to what should be done (disabling thousands of warheads). There is no contradiction since they are NOT capable of disabling all the nuclear weapons.

The human beings are a threat to the ETs with their nuclear weapons.

Now which is it are we a threat or not because you are contradicting yourself here.

We are a threat to ETs with our nuclear weapons. THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION...BUT YOU DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE POST CORRECTLY.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Flaunt
reply to post by Olivet

But you're linking to other sensationalist and conspiracy material. Providing this kind of 'proof' is redundant. It's just other people that share your 'wacky' theories. If I was to tell you I thought Elvis was still alive and the proof I offered was an article written by another person who believes Elvis is alive, would that be enough for you? Or would you prefer something a little more 'substantial'...?

What are you talking about? The RAM Project can be found in many places on the Net.

There was a project named Replication Alien Machine Project, sponsored by the CIA, in which I contributed. That was the initial question.

Now, I proved with my links that it was the case. You can question the relevance of such a project. I don't care. The point is that I worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project with numerous top level scientists working for it too!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I showed you twice, sorry you can't understand it.

You really shouldn't be discussing substance especially in this thread.

You showed NOTHING! NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

There is a difference between warning / informing / correcting disinfos...and being interested by the people's beliefs.

And yet this thread shows none of that.

Plus it is only about one persons interest and that would be yours.

What are doing here? Wasting your time? Oh, no, I see...derailing and trolling it. Note that this is MY THREAD, I am the OP. THIS IS MY CLAIM. Leave it if it isn't worth reading. Too simple for you? Doesn't correspond to your disinfos task?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join