It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

KrzYma

Olivet
ETs told me. The afterlife is real. But your soul is made of a higher 'frequency' (it's a little bit more complex than that). Let's say that the soul is like the physical body at a much higher energy level. If this energy is transferred into the physical realm because of the nuclear chain reaction (high energy particles coming from high time densities materialized into the physical effects), it means that your soul is transformed into a physical effect. Your soul, as a whole, becomes a dispersed bunch of particles in the nature. It's sad but real. That's why the ETs are very angry against the human nuclear weapons.

This is very interesting, all that stuff the ETs told you but, are you sure they don't muck around with you?
I'm asking because all you're telling us sounds very different from what I've learned.
(I take my lessons in my dreams from the galactic supervisor Rothmagon)

Are you sure he doesn't muck around with you?

He told me, the evil rebellion who is fighting the truth, sent agents to Earth some thousand years ago to prevent humans from reaching higher state of mind, so we can not join the galactic union... that is real !!!

So, this agents of darkness gave us humans all that evil things on Earth we have to deal with, like Religion, monetary system, slavery and child abuse... and much more.

You forget something. You seem to put all the humans in the same basket. There are those who evolve fast, despite the evil obstacles, and those who don't. The evil ones are here for a purpose. They don't exist without God's will.

I must also correct you on the Soul... you can not transform the soul into the realm. Everybody knows that !!!

Everybody BELIEVES that!!! They often repeat the 'knowledge' of others...who never checked this 'knowledge'.

It doesn't belong to you and no explosion or energy can change that.
The soul is indestructible !!!, as it is a term with nothing behind you can touch or control.

Why the body would be destructible but not the soul? Because you don't see it? Think a little bit about the soul of the minerals, the vegetals, the animals...and the humans. It just a matter of difference in the degree of consciousness. More and more individual and subtil.

But there is a limit beyond which the soul cannot be destroyed due to this individual evolution limit, aka a reached very high time density. In other words, those who have reached a high level of evolution can not be at risk with the nuclear explosion for their highest 'frequency' is spared. However, they must be 'repaired / healed'. Below this limit, the souls disappear.

If you don't agree with me, fine, but please ask your ET friend one simple question
what happened to Elvis ??

It resembles a joke here. Elvis doesn't seem to be that special. Do you think differently? Really?
edit on 17-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Oh, now it's your opinions. Until now it was about 'facts' against me. You admit now that you refer to lies and disinfos (Radio RIM in France, the so-called media) from my so-called countrymen

Of course my opinions are included. Are your posts all facts or do you ever present your opinion (like for example when you call people names repeatedly.)?
And with your countrymen--it's your word against their many.

Yes, of course your opinions of the 'reality' of what you read here and there are included. And these are only opinions. 'Their many' (of my countrymen) is in fact a mafia of ufologists gathering all together in the same places and media / blogs. No surprise here. They are like a family of mafioso who couldn't speak differently to the few chiefs they need to follow to survive in the French ufology community.

I DID refer to your track record of fails as a fact, but oddly you didn't address that part in your response.
edit on 10/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I did address that part so many times. But your memory is so short and selective that I gave up with you.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

oh, well... Rothmagon will not allow any UFO sighs in London for the next 2 or 3 weeks, this will make your prediction going into nirvana..

actually this is all I have to say

pray to God, pray for mind health and rational perception

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

KrzYma
reply to post by Olivet

oh, well... Rothmagon will not allow any UFO sighs in London for the next 2 or 3 weeks, this will make your prediction going into nirvana..

actually this is all I have to say

pray to God, pray for mind health and rational perception

Thank you to help people to make their own opinion of your stance. If (WHEN) the ETs appear over London in October as I stated, the readers will conclude that:

1) Rothmagon doesn't exist (or only in your imagination),

2) Rothmagon has not the power to forbid anything,

3) Rothmagon has not the 'knowledge' you believe him to have.

4) Rothmagon is not what you think he is.

Actually this all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I did address that part so many times. But your memory is so short and selective that I gave up with you.

You mean all the lame excuses for your fails?

No I haven't forgotten those, I just think they are lame and you'd do yourself a favor in just saying "I was wrong" and not blame it on the myriad of "reasons" you have.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Closing the 'shop' for tonight. Thanks for coming. See you soon...maybe.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

OK, let's bet on this.
If you are right, I will come up with something that makes you happy
If I am right, you will talk to someone I let you know

agree?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

KrzYma

oh good. another nutter is just what this thread needs

edit on 17-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

exiteternity

KrzYma

oh good. another nutter is just what this thread needs

edit on 17-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

nutter...
said someone commenting on a peace out of contest. Don't hang on little pieces, look at the post global.

Olivet seams to be honest talking about his ET friends, should I laugh while telling my dreams ??

edit on 17-10-2013 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

haha the contest is not necessary buddy, you claim to be getting info from someone called Rothmagon and is a galactic supervisor.

That is well enough buddy ;D;D;D;D;D

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by KrzYma

haha the contest is not necessary buddy, you claim to be getting info from someone called Rothmagon and is a galactic supervisor.

well ill have you know i have the direct number to Zaphod Beeblebrox president of the galaxy.And he assured me that do to the rallian accords there will be no visitations to earth without permission from the galactic council. Do to the fact that that they are currently on vacation to the moons of vega this would be impossible until at least late December.But doubted they would receive any requests in the first place since it hasnt happened for decades. He basically said are night clubs really suck and you cant get a descent pan galactic gargleblaster on the entire planet.And who wants to go on vacation with there brain intact because after all isnt that the point of a vacation to get away from yourself? He did say however that there will be a planed re inspection of the planet in 2015 to see if we got any more interesting but judging off past track records he doubts. Also said if we our unhappy with are current status as slightly less interesting then watching the pond scum on yasmina we can send our complaints to this address.

The galactic council on frent and said send co him with this note please file with the Trans-Relative-Acumulation-Sistamatic-Hopper. Dont really like the the short version but im sure its just a coincidence nite all.

PS and no i wont give you his cell number the last time i did that he sent a frallian mocking bird to hound me for two weeks saying really and why do you believe that to be true.(originally used to mock people but apparently realized copying people made them seem kinda dull witted so decided on a psychological approach) then when you finally get mad and tell them to shut up they begin to berate you for 2 hours on how rude you are.
edit on 10/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Pretty funny buddy
I had almost a chuckle

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

You mean all the lame excuses for your fails?

No I haven't forgotten those, I just think they are lame and you'd do yourself a favor in just saying "I was wrong" and not blame it on the myriad of "reasons" you have.

Lame excuses? This is just an opinion and your own judgement of a situation you're not involved in. I respect your opinions but it doesn't mean it's exact.

I am not afraid to say I am wrong, as you stated above, when it's the case. That's even why I came back here with the same pseudo. But what matters, to me and every reader, is the reason why I know I was wrong for the 2012 predicted date.

However, I don't deny any of what has been predicted, except the date. All what I present is logic from the ETs point of view.

You don't even see that I could help people/readers to understand why some predictions of theirs (or others) were wrong. If one understands how the conveyed intels work - symbols + real events - one can better decipher the intels received in the past, and the future. In other words, we can learn all together from the past mistakes. If I can help someone with my mistakes, it will be positive for me.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

KrzYma
reply to post by Olivet

OK, let's bet on this.
If you are right, I will come up with something that makes you happy
If I am right, you will talk to someone I let you know

agree?

Agree.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by KrzYma

I don't think there is a contest, but true or false infos. The receivers could be manipulated or, most of the time, could misunderstand what is given. The honesty of the receivers is not at stake. What is at stake is the meaning of the events to come, and how we could filter the intels conveyed about them. It depends on the education and the skills of the receivers.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The only fact to explain the secutity reasons would trigger counter-measures. The CIA often says that they can't talk about their measures / processes and methodologies for they would give clues to the potential enemies.

So if you've been given all these security caveats by your ET friends......why even bother making a thread and telling half the story?

If you can't give all the info why bother at all?

This has smacked of "attention seeking" from your very first post!.....I am now of the opinion that you don't believe any of this bunkum yourself, your the latest in a long line of people to come here with a over hyped sense of their own importance.

There will be no ET's appearing in October Olivet.....and that is a fact.

But then you knew that anyway didn't you?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have just had a report that some aliens tried to appear over London but a group of chav invisible BRG unicorns stopped them. More updates as more information becomes available.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You're mixing the whole picture and an event context.

The 'London message' (Return of Christ) is far more important than the precautions taken for this to happen. So, people must know the 'London message' without knowing how it was prepared.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

hellobruce
I have just had a report that some aliens tried to appear over London but a group of chav invisible BRG unicorns stopped them. More updates as more information becomes available.

Your report is a psy ops. I know the chief of the unicorns group who talked to me about this psy ops thing as I was buying him beers. He doesn't bear too much beers and talk too much after a while.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Olivet
Your report is a psy ops. I know the chief of the unicorns group

Oh dear, you are wrong yet again - unicorns do not have chief's or leaders! Nor do they drink beer.

It looks like you are getting your "information" from satan.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join