It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

As long as you keep conveying lies and disinfos, implicitly presenting them as credible sources, well, you know, you change yourself into a liar and disinfo agent, paid or not. It is what you do that speaks for you, not me. I just show others what you do. Nothing else.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So how exactly does this work Olivet?

You claim that one of your "intel" sources is the ET's themselves...correct?

Now if they are coming from other planets/galaxies/solar systems or wherever, then they are technologically advanced beyond our wildest imaginings .....correct?

So, how come they have given you a date of "sometime in October" ?.......surely beings as technologically advanced would not only be able to tell you the exact date they are due to arrive....they should be able to tell you what time they are due!!

tick tock

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Took you a few days to respond to that post for one who claims to be more intelligent and righteous than everyone else. Did you decide to sift back through past days for posts so you can insult more people?

The articles online debunking you are just as--if not more--credible than your wild claims IMO. It is many many peoples word against just your word and you always seem to have some "condition" or excuse (lack of data) for your fails and stories (the French press is against you).

So go ahead and keep calling me names, you should know by now after you repeatedly doing so it doesn't bother me when coming from you.

Noticed that now you are also calling posters wicked if they speak against, too.

edit on 10/15/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by InhaleExhale

So, I understand that, because you love yourself, you love injustice and wickedness, and that you judge me as a 'man of hate', you, the one who mocks me because I could judge others' posts, showing a blatant behavior of injustice and wickedness. How funny you are dude!

You understand wrong,

I actually hate myself, Not much love for myself, I killed my best friend so there is not much love for myself.

I only recognize the hate I have inside me inside you by the way you express yourself.

I made no such judgements only a realization from my own perspective and also what you wrote, I even quoted you saying what you hate, so I used the term "man of hate" based on your own admission to hate of wickedness and injustice.

Are you now trying to say you don't hate these things and have no hate in your heart?

If you knew me in my younger days I was quite a joker, now not so much.

All these messages and warnings I read and see all around me have taken the humor out of life and made a sort of sick joke out of those trying to relay such.

edit on 15-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

It was a figure of speech. But I see that you love playing with words. Is that what remains to you?

There is so much more that remains, however I am not the topic of this thread.

Words are what we use to communicate,

If one has a message for the world and cannot communicate that message in a fashion that people will hear and understand maybe the one blowing his horn wanting others to listen is being lead on, being deceived by his own message or one that he believes he must pass on.

You're not everyone in this thread. You're not a model of understanding either. There are many distorsions in communication. They could be from the writer...and/or the reader. Or both of them. This is how communication works, or not. It depends on the education people received, what the words mean for them. As a matter of fact, English is not my mother language.

I love playing with words as much as you do,

Yes, I noticed that. You like to transform something simple into a complex one.

You began this game by starting this thread with your play of words to pass on as your message/warning to the readers which has now been downgraded to a theory did you not?

As I said above, you're not a model of understanding. The theory (the Two Witnesses + Christ Returned) is in the other thread, not this one. This one is about a clear prediction. This prediction is related to private intels, themselves in relation to a theory expressed in the other thread (I clearly stated this point in the OP). I don't need this theory to present this prediction. But it strengthens it.

If you think I am playing a game and your not why are you replying to my posts and simply not letting me drift by like a fart in the wind, you keep trying follow the smell.

Either light a match or let the smell drift by, your following these bad smells says a lot about your need for attention and to be believed.

Because when posting, any poster speaks to the public in the same time. What seems to be arguments must be replied to to show this public that they are not.

Here is another play of words for you,

You replied with this to TSOM87 when they posted their opinion of you being totally deluded and them being finished with you,

At last! You're absolutely dishonest.

How can his/her opinion of your mental state be dishonest with what your posting and claiming.

Are you saying that TSOM87 is lying when they post their opinion of you being deluded and he/she actually thinks your credible?

Or is that just a rebuttal to their opinion of you and you're saying you're not deluded by saying TSOM is dishonest?

I showed he was dishonest when claiming anyone could predict four consecutive days with unexpected events, and using a blatantly biaised example of news for two figures (Miley Cirus and One Direction) he had presented. His dishonesty comes from the fact that he kept saying I didn't predict anything when it was proved to be the very opposite. He even admitted once that the gap year was unexpected.

He then made a U-turn not to be wrong with his first statement. Finally, to win this 'fight', he called me instead 'deluded' for he got no argument left to oppose me, as if it was the right conclusion when he just failed to prove anything. I had therefore no other choice to show his dishonesty, unless it's delusions.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ok buddy maybe i dreamed it i dunno my englishe nor so goode.

edit on 15-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

okaay maybe my examples was poor i shall give some more. even though i know you know what i mean and are just on a semantics based argument ride right now.

but ok.

if you take a sledgehammer with the weight of say 10KG, and mash it on a normal flat screen tv made in plastic, with all your force as an adult male with wight of at least 80kg, and 180cm tall
you will break the tv

if you have 2 apples, and throw one out the window, what is left in front of you is only 1 apple, the other one you threw away

is that more clear, thanks kk bye

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Took you a few days to respond to that post for one who claims to be more intelligent and righteous than everyone else. Did you decide to sift back through past days for posts so you can insult more people?

No, I have some problems with my Internet connection and, by respect, try to answer to all the posts. I am a bit late from the page 22.

You see? This is how you change the simple reality into an accusation. But you are accustomed to it. I don't insult more people. I don't insult anyone in fact. You asked me if I was more righteous and intelligent than others. I replied something very simple that a lot of people would have said. Some posts show the personality of the posters. Nothing more.

The articles online debunking you are just as--if not more--credible than your wild claims IMO. It is many many peoples word against just your word and you always seem to have some "condition" or excuse (lack of data) for your fails and stories (the French press is against you).

No, you are using the same debunking articles and NEVER LISTEN TO MY WORDS WHICH GIVE REAL INFOS, which are in fact MORE NUMEROUS than what you read in the so-called debunking articles. Many articles are just a copy-paste of other articles, or the product of people I exposed. But since you don't know these guys you can't understand or see the whole situation. I told you all of this many times.

You NEVER tried to put some balance in your analysis of my case. But you keep conveying lies and disinfos.

The people will then understand your tactics.

So go ahead and keep calling me names, you should know by now after you repeatedly doing so it doesn't bother me when coming from you.

Noticed that now you are also calling posters wicked if they speak against, too.

I will continue to expose you as long as you convey lies and disinfos.

I never said that all the people being against my theories are wicked. I have a lot of pleasure when exchanging points of view, even if opposed. All the people doing so politely have ALWAYS received from me a corresponding good manner.

I said that all the people using tactics such as name-calling and insulting are wicked. Often, some people start with 'delusions' and 'crazy' and that sort of words. It doesn't help to search a balance in the conversation. I never start to shoot the first myself. You will never find a post from me exposing a poster who behaves with good manners, even if contradicting me. NEVER! Only the wicked words trigger a fighter reaction from me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So, don't transfer your problems, and the way you try to resolve them, to others. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I see that you're making a U-turn, but yes I will admit, like I always admitted to be wrong when and IF it's the case. But I have already said this before in this thread. You seem to make some convolutions to forget your own words which suddenly become 'in general'.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

combatmaster

Olivet

combatmaster
reply to post by Olivet

So if the ET's dont take me with them? What will happen to me/my soul?

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

Amazing.... so there is a way to live a life of greed, corruption, money, drugs etc... and to do watever you want, live by your own rules, kill people left right and center, steal and use everything while destroying the planet at the same time... and after all that you die in a nuke so you dont even need to suffer the consequences of your karma! hahahahaha amazing!

Now that's what i call a loophole !

Except that that kind of guy doesn't know if he will die under a nuclear explosion. You could have seen the problem the way round. What about the good guys dying in a nuclear blast?

THIS IS WHY THE BENEVOLENT ETS ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL OF THE EARTHLINGS. THEY FEEL / ARE RESPONSIBLE OF OUR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.

They won't hesitate to wage a war against the humankind to save the souls since we (USA, oops) proved that we were able to use them against ourselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

What prediction are you talking about? The still coming UFOs sightings over London in October...not still finished yet?

And until it does happen guess what it is....A Prediction

Did I ever say anything else?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No, I have some problems with my Internet connection and, by respect, try to answer to all the posts. I am a bit late from the page 22. You see? This is how you change the simple reality into an accusation.

Yet until then you were responding to much more recent posts including a few of my own. That's also reality.

I said that all the people using tactics such as name-calling and insulting are wicked.

Then surely you are quite wicked and not one of the most "righteous" of us as you said?

I don't insult anyone in fact.

So calling people delusional, liars, shills, disinfo agents, less than intelligent, wicked, etc. are kind and warm words from you then?

But you keep conveying lies and disinfos.

I am conveying my opinions, what you own countrymen have said about you, and how you continue to fail and always have some excuse (lacking data, there were "conditions", the press in France is against me, the ET's changed things, etc.) You don't seem to like that so you call me things.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

The Londoners are the happy few.

So surrounding suburbs wont see?

What type of event are you predicting if its going to be some small dot in the sky that only Londoners will see?

The surburbs will see too. But maybe it will be less spectacular since the ships can transform themselves into lights.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, Prince William is gradually taking up more royal duties in what you call his "gap" year. This week he is participating in an investiture, one of those receiving a "gong" is tennis player Andy Murray.

Prince William practises with sword ahead of first investiture duty Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Last month Kensington Palace announced that the second in line to the throne was to leave his full-time job as an RAF search-and-rescue pilot in order to take on a greater royal role.

The prince was immediately criticised, however, for suggesting that he would not significantly increase the number of official duties he does each year - which stands at just 40 or so, compared to more than 300 conducted by his grandmother – in favour of a ‘transitional year’, learning more about the way the monarchy works.

From September 12th 2013 (The bolding is mine);

Prince William to swap armed forces for royal duties

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George are expected to move from their Anglesey home to Kensington Palace within the next few weeks

I don't know anything about UFO's or if they pick up signals from the BBC but if they do I hope they have a TV licence.

Olivet you stated in an earlier post that all kings of Britain/UK are Prince of Wales. That is incorrect, George I, William IV and George VI were not titled Prince of Wales. George VI first name was actually Albert.

I don't do predictions but;
For some time I have believed that Prince Charles will take the title King George VII when he becomes king. I have based this on the popularity of the name George within the family and also King Charles may be seen as an unlucky title in view of what happened to Charles I.

Also I stated to friends at the time that Kate would give birth to a boy who would be named George. Lucky guess?
Probably although there are more royal boys than girls and I would not have been surprised if he'd been named James. I seem to remember a lot of people wanted a girl when Prince William was born.

Half way through the month so not much longer to wait.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Question asked, Give a size of what your predicting will show up?

Your answer

Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) are variable?

Who cares and yes we all know, however the question still stands,

What size are the ships that you predict will show up this month?

I would say that the ships coming over London will be around 100 to 500 feet. But there could be just one large ship (between 100 to 500 feet) accompanied by several apparent very small ships protecting the operation. Even some lights.

You would say?

What happened to all your intel when specifics are asked instead you giving specifics that matter not.

Still at least we get a size.

Now that you have given us the size how about a brief description of what this one or numerous 100-500foot ship will look like?

I think you misunderstood what I said but it is my bad since I made a mistake with the word 'are' in the sentence:

Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) are variable?

The right sentence is:

Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) IS variable?

If the size of an ET ship is variable it means that the size the witnesses will see will depend on the moment they will see it!

That's why I said 'would say'. It's not a matter of bad intel but about what the people will witness at a given time. The ET ships would look like disks. AGAIN, they transform the apparent size (from the witnesses perspective) of the ship according the time density they reach inside the ship.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You're not everyone in this thread.

Thanks for that update,

I thought I was you and every other poster here and I was simply communicating with myself in some twilight zone delusion I am suffering from.

There are many distorsions in communication. They could be from the writer...and/or the reader. Or both of them. This is how communication works, or not.

That is pretty much what I have been saying to you in how I am interpreting some of what your posting and claiming.

we are almost on the same page now.

It depends on the education people received, what the words mean for them.

I would say it depends on the education an individual gains and receives from the environment around them.

One cannot receive if they are not prepared to gain.

What words mean to them and what words actually mean can be two completely different things.

Yes, I noticed that. You like to transform something simple into a complex one.

Yes you noticed I like to play word games as much as you do?

You mean like turning the birth of a child and a few other things involving the royal family into evidence that the book of revelation is happening and ET will be here and we will go to war and there will be a Rapture of sorts?

That type of simplicity being turned into something complex?

As I said above, you're not a model of understanding.

But I am of my own, so I will question and debate any time I seek too understand that which I do not.

Because when posting, any poster speaks to the public in the same time.

They sure do,

And in doing so in the fashion you are when you say I am a funny guy playing games speaks volumes about the seriousness and the confidence in what you're trying relay.

I showed he was dishonest when claiming anyone could predict four consecutive days with unexpected events, and using a blatantly biaised example of news for two figures (Miley Cirus and One Direction) he had presented. His dishonesty comes from the fact that he kept saying I didn't predict anything when it was proved to be the very opposite.

NO,

like you say above, whats posted is there for the whole community to see.

You replied to TSOM saying Your deluded and they are finished with you.

If you were replying to say they were dishonest when claiming anyone could predict four consecutive days why not quote what your replying instead of quoting something your not replying to.

He then made a U-turn not to be wrong with his first statement. Finally, to win this 'fight', he called me instead 'deluded' for he got no argument left to oppose me, as if it was the right conclusion when he just failed to prove anything. I had therefore no other choice to show his dishonesty, unless it's delusions.

Yes it seems to be delusions on your part.

here let me quote again what and how you replied

This was posted by TSOM 2 pages ago

Your absolutely deluded! I am finished with you.

Then your reply quoting this above

TSOM87 reply to post by Olivet Your absolutely deluded! I am finished with you. At last! You're absolutely dishonest.

You called them dishonest because of an opinion they had of you as evidenced by what you quoted in your reply.

If you are saying they were dishonest and the "at last" bit meaning it to be some sort of confession on their part you should have quoted what you wanted to reply to instead their opinion of you and their stance in this thread.

You could say they are dishonest if they come back and keep replying to you because that would mean they are not finished and have more to add, but so far it seems TSOM is out of this crazy house.

Do you feel like I am wasting your time?

I feel as thought my time is being wasted replying to you, but I am addicted to these doom and gloom warnings that come around weekly here for us ATSers, never do the claims make any logical sense from my perspective even though I might have a what if feeling of my own, so I question in a way that challenges the one making the claims for me to understand their point of view better.

The way I craft my posts and the way I receive replies is how I gain this understanding, like others do I assume.

There seems to be nothing to gain anymore here other you telling me I playing games yet you keep playing with me, so are you playing games as well?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

I do thank you for your long post which is structured and informative. I appreciated the time you put to write and post it.

I hope to have time enough to reply to you as you deserve a proper answer. But in a nutshell, it doesn't change all I have already written. We could discuss about the title of Prince of Wales. But I should give you links. So, no enough time left right now for some late replies must come first.

Again bravo and thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is becoming more of a therapy session than what this whole thread is meant to be about, come on guys stop acting silly and please get back on topic.

Pleeeeease

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

exiteternity

okaay maybe my examples was poor i shall give some more. even though i know you know what i mean and are just on a semantics based argument ride right now.

but ok.

if you take a sledgehammer with the weight of say 10KG, and mash it on a normal flat screen tv made in plastic, with all your force as an adult male with wight of at least 80kg, and 180cm tall
you will break the tv

if you have 2 apples, and throw one out the window, what is left in front of you is only 1 apple, the other one you threw away

is that more clear, thanks kk bye

Yes and no, its more defined than your other examples however still semantics can show your facts to be false again.

You will break the TV if its an accurate strike, if you miss and the sledgehammer doesn't make contact the TV can survive.

If the window is in front of you and you threw the apple out the window isn't the apple still in front of your position just outside the walls and windows that are encompassing you?

This the point of facts and how semantics and new understandings can be added to the facts to create new facts from the old ones.

We don't know everything so facts are only facts because know them to be until we know more.

Sorry for word game but I hope you get my point, I am not trying to smart ass and play these word games as it seems to be coming across that way no matter how much I try to explain, the more I do the more it seems so.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join