It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conspiracy theorists answer me this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You have Roswell 1947 along with a myriad other UFO crashes Source

Well dont yiu think this is abit odd?

I mean ET are supposed to be able to travel hundred of light year yet they crash left right and center?

I mean really? Is this not a tad bit strange? Surely ET insurance company is bleeding space credits

Now Im not saying UFO are all fake or that ET dosnt exist. Odd thing are out there.

But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Well dont yiu think this is abit odd?

The one thing I never bought into regarding the Roswell crash was if the spaceship was made from a metal that couldn't be destroyed, then why did they find several 'fragments' of it..?

It should have just nose dived into the earth or skipped along it anyways.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Anything that has been put together WILL at some point fall apart.. doesn't matter how advanced something is.. this rule will always apply..

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
These ufos that you re referring to could be man made...operated by men. UFO does not mean alien!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Maybe we shot it down with a plasma(?) cannon like vid below,suspecting either aliens or Russian tech.

Of course in the highly speculative realm, haven't some gov officials claimed we are at constant war with aliens? This may explain the wreckage. I did not realize there were so many "crash" reports and wonder if there are any correlations to the incidents in terms of detectable radiation, material, etc... I am guessing not?
edit on 4-10-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Maybe we have millions of cloaked ufo's all over the place at any given time. So a crash or two every year is a small percentage if we are talking millions. Maybe too many cloaked ufo's in sky and they accidentally collide every now and then. This answer is as good as any. All we are doing is guessing in the end.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Misterlondon

Anything that has been put together WILL at some point fall apart.. doesn't matter how advanced something is.. this rule will always apply..

Yeah expect it seem to happen with suprising regularity

I mean its seem sto have a worse safety record than NASA.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't really find it odd Op. Nothing surprises me anymore. lol

In detail, describe what you think happened or didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Tucket
These ufos that you re referring to could be man made...operated by men. UFO does not mean alien!

No of course not.

Hense the post Alien conspiracy theorists.

If alot of these crashes are human then that makes alot more sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That's all a bit simple.

To even begin to understand the UFO phenomenon you first need to understand many many different facts first. Like MKultra, human psychology, black ops, propaganda, etc etc.

Which of course is always fun to engage in but alas it is my daughters bed time.

Try this for starters: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now remember, you'll have to read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I always factor in other conspiracies, like that perhaps as old as this planet is, with its strange past of advance civilizations, it has to do with something in our atmosphere perhaps, something that screws with their gear, that any EBE decided to visit earth is warned by there own people that its a high risk endeavor and that they are on there own.

If we believe that aliens are really beings from another dimension, then I wonder if their craft would have trouble operating in lower dimensions. Proceed at your own risk.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
aliens are real and you can find 3 matching sources that proves it

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

1. There was a plausible explanation that they were unprepared for the new intense radars installed recently. They purportedly recalibrated their technology and had less crashes.

2. All technology has some weaknesses.

3. There's no proof they come from distant star systems vs another spiritual dimension.

4. The crash could have been deliberate for a list of reasons.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You might want to work to further a deeper theory here. I'm going to simply tackle the remarkably limited nature of your premise and not the deeper level of ET.

You suggest they can travel light years, how come they crash?

Why do you assume the Earth's gravitational field is something the are familiar with?

Why do you assume some other planetary force did not confuse their instruments?

Why did you assume the were not shot down?

Why did you assume that long distance travel leads to impeccable driving skills?

Why did you assume anything at all about negotiating a ship like that when on Earth well seasoned pilots, captains, drivers, and the like crash every single day?

Truthfully, this post should kill this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

look at certain videos and it shows you stealth technology beyond the standard us f-jets can't even track

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Arnie123
I always factor in other conspiracies, like that perhaps as old as this planet is, with its strange past of advance civilizations, it has to do with something in our atmosphere perhaps, something that screws with their gear, that any EBE decided to visit earth is warned by there own people that its a high risk endeavor and that they are on there own.

If we believe that aliens are really beings from another dimension, then I wonder if their craft would have trouble operating in lower dimensions. Proceed at your own risk.

Yeah but after the first dozen crashes you would think they would give up until they sort the safety out

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We have no proof because we it all disappears one way or another, proof will never exist

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Radar is like tecnology 101.

Its pretty primative.

If they can traverse entire star systems they would have there own detection system.

And radar even if they havent encounted it before they would have figured it out after the first crash.

Its not hard.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yes, as a mater of fact I do. This subject touches a nerve with me because I have seen a grey. I was 5 and I guess he was making me aware of his existence. Now I am thirty eight. I have seen a star gate. I have seen people clad in silver from head to toe come up out of the ground and leap twelve feet into the air and then vanish in thing air just several feet from me.

I have a memory that seems to be one of the oldest memories I have...and I can recall my mother carrying me in cold weather wrapped up in a baby blanket. I remember injuries I got when I was two.

This memory is older and so old I thought it was a dream I was having before being born.

In the memory I was an adult, which is unlike any other childhood memory or dream.

I was in pain and I was staggering on ground that had very little vegetation and there seemed to be rocks or low lying mountains in the distance. I saw this man run toward me and put his arms around me and bring me to the ground. I tried to look back to "others" I felt there were others or something behind me but he would not allow me to turn my head and laid me down.

Now don't you think I'd like an explanation?

I'll tell you this...

It is a DELIBERATE UNSPOKEN mystery.

I don't know if the crashes are shot down as a test of human tolerance. I don't know if it is a deliberate "seeding" of souls into this earth's collective soul reservoir and a willing sacrifice, I don't know if some of the members of the crash attempted to stage a mutiny when one of the beings get mad and seek revenge upon man... to keep some policy of non intervention, I do not know if they attempt to arrive but have to destroy the ship in the process to keep man from back engineering it.

I DO know that one day I WILL know the truth.

I also know that the most powerful of mankind is standing in my way.

In order to get to the rest of the answers, the obstacles that I DO know exist must stand aside.

That may or may not happen in this life time.

I BELIEVE that we are all connected through the law of God and that when you hurt another, you hurt yourself and that the only way to defeat your enemy, is to surrender.

This entity is now communicating with me in some type of plasma form.

If something terrible were to happen to this planet, it is quite possible that there will be no hero capable of helping us... because we have killed them all... and man will decide his own fate.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Earth gravity wise is not that special, infact its rather low as most planets seem to be of more mass.

You would think they would have facterd such a huge varible in right?

Hell even NASA the dumbest space agency of them all (at least 1980+) can factor that in.
edit on 4-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join