It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conspiracy theorists answer me this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

First off how many confirmed UFO crashes do we know of? The big one and likely only one with much veracity is Roswell as you noted. UFOs crashing everywhere does not fit with our known history on the subject.

I also don't believe extraterrestrials to be infallible gods. I believe they are flesh and blood like us and can and do make mistakes like us. The only difference is they just happen to be thousands or millions of years more advanced than we are.

There is also the quite real possibility that our governments actively shoot at UFOs. If we are in a decades-long cover-up a good way to keep UFOs away would be to shoot at them. Some of them may very well get shot down even by our primitive weapons if the conditions are right.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

crazyewok
You have Roswell 1947 along with a myriad other UFO crashes Source

Well dont yiu think this is abit odd?

I mean ET are supposed to be able to travel hundred of light year yet they crash left right and center?

I mean really? Is this not a tad bit strange? Surely ET insurance company is bleeding space credits

Now Im not saying UFO are all fake or that ET dosnt exist. Odd thing are out there.

But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

I don't really think anyone thinks ufo's are indestructible, maybe in 1950 lol. Even aliens are going to suffer from the law of probability etc. Only god is perfect. They would still suffer breakdowns, mistakes, acts of god, war etc. Nothing mysterious there.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alster99

My close relative worked in a very highly classified nuke testing site in Nev. He saw the craft coming and going routinely from an adjacent site.

Certainly we have reason to believe the retiring head of Lockheed Skunkworks and his admonition that we were at least 50 years ahead of all others.

It remains to be seen what the connections such exotic technologies have had with the UFO critters from an evil spiritual dimension.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
'Alien' error could be another plausible guess

I'm unsure exactly how many reports of crashed UFOs there are , perhaps someone else does. I can't think of all that many off hand . With daily sightings of crafts for decades , lets assume they are ET , statistically not many do crash.

I think it's a silly question and am unsure what the OP is trying to get at really.

It's the same as ' why are there no HD photos / videos' . Silly IMO

Lets assume they were man made, if we are so clever as to engineer this new technology that is faster than conventional crafts, can turn on a dime and make NO sound AND keep it secret for decades AND fly them daily all over the world. Why do we as humans crash them? Why have we not seen a HD photo or video of these terrestrial crafts ? Why do we as humans continue to use conventional rockets to get to space ?

edit on 4-10-2013 by Jaxsprat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One of the biggest mistakes people make is thinking the aliens "have traveled light years".

Look closer to earth, much much closer!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
All i can say is with there safety record i will even take the space shuttle over a flying saucer

If theres a alien invasion we just need to hold out till they all crash

Or send russians up as there soyaz rockets seem to be more durable!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Still pretty poor saftey record!

Worse than NASA and thats saying something!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

My guess is, few to none of those on that long list were ET crashes. UFO maybe, but not ET.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

crazyewok
All i can say is with there safety record i will even take the space shuttle over a flying saucer

If theres a alien invasion we just need to hold out till they all crash

Or send russians up as there soyaz rockets seem to be more durable!

But you haven't said what their safety record is ?
How many have crashed ?
How many manned shuttles have crashed ?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's moot as we have hit a wall with this because the government won't tell us what they know.

The bottom line is that no matter how important or possibly indicative of spiritual implication... the government is lying about what it does know... and it does know something.

That speaks volumes for the fate of this planet.
It is an equation that will only lead, sooner or later, to a particular sum. No variations. No ifs, ands or buts.

And therein lies a lesson when you open your eyes. This is an important point.

One day something WILL happen. Things happen all the time but one day, something so big will happen, the entire earth will be effected... and you will not be told. Bottom line. That is the current operation of human kind. All is accounted for. Nothing slips past the bottom line. Here we see a fatal, fatal flaw.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
+- 135 reported crashes in 213 years . Now we KNOW plenty of those are hoaxes so its probably less and we also know not everyone reports UFOs so there could be more sightings.
I think their safety record is top notch if you compare to reported sightings.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Easy... Roswell was not the crash of an "ET Spaceship". Why? Because the USAF would never tell the public if they captured a crashed ET spaceship. It simply HAS to be a fake story (still not sure what it actually was).

The other possibility is that the aliens "faked it" themselves. If they had really accidentally crashed one of their spaceships, surely they would have recovered it, rather than allowing the technology to possibly fall into the hands of an aggressive, war mongering species.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Tucket
These ufos that you re referring to could be man made...operated by men. UFO does not mean alien!

Or womanmade. Operated by women.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The amount of UFO crashes is relatively small considering they are spread out over 50 years, so per year the number of crashes is really small, and then if you take into account the amount that were extra terrestrial vs terrestrial aircraft of origin, to me it would seem that their safety record isn't actually that bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

taoistguy

Tucket
These ufos that you re referring to could be man made...operated by men. UFO does not mean alien!

Or womanmade. Operated by women.

Ha...yeah.. that would make more sense
edit on 4-10-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

crazyewok
You have Roswell 1947 along with a myriad other UFO crashes Source

Well dont yiu think this is abit odd?

I mean ET are supposed to be able to travel hundred of light year yet they crash left right and center?

I mean really? Is this not a tad bit strange? Surely ET insurance company is bleeding space credits

Now Im not saying UFO are all fake or that ET dosnt exist. Odd thing are out there.

But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

S & F

It makes no sense to have technology like that and have one or more interstellar craft crash or be shot down on a planet like this. I think it was a planned first contact.

I think it's reasonable to assume that the aliens are an efficient species. They will plan their first contact to match their objectives.

If the aliens just wanted to say, "Hi. We are out there and watching you. Don't screw up." they could land in a public place and step out. The Day the Earth Stood Still type of contact.

If they just wanted to wipe out humans, come in Indepedence Day or War of the Worlds style. That's kind of messy, though, if you are actually here for the planet's resouces.

By "accidentally" crashing a ship or two, they are able to start a dialog with the human leadership. We look at them and say, "Well, they are highly advanced, but not perfect. Maybe we can get something out of this." Meanwhile, they are manipulating us. Humans are a resource, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought the crash was intentional, so as to give us some technology to help advance ourselves?

It would certainly crash if that was the intention of the occupants. Nothing to say it wasn't a suicide mission on their part...

Even humans can be self sacrificial for the benefit of others sometimes. Why shouldn't that notion apply across the universe?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

crazyewok

ET DOESN'T travel 100's of light years to reach Earth! All ETs visiting Earth are from within 50 ly. many from around 10.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Maybe not destroyed by any 1950s era demolition skills. Impact upon on a solid rock, especially at high velocities without proper emergency landing gear and smacking right into, would shatter it like an egg.
If it doesn't disintegrate on impact to flame and vapour, then that some good steel.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I think you make excellent points.

I wish you'd elaborate on them.

What do you expect in the next 3-6 months?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join