It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conspiracy theorists answer me this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

crazyewok

Plus John Lear supports him.....Anything with that wacka doodle name attached raises flags!

You do realise that John Lear is a legend in his own right?

Graduated from the united states air force academy with honors. Has worked as a pilot flying routes across the globe for many airlines and for many years. Has worked with the central intelligence agency. He has won numerous certificates and medals in the aerospace and aviation industry.

His father was a pioneer who created the lear jet that business rellies on today to fly executives to many countries at a moments notice.

John Lear my friend is not anyone. He is someone, much like a bill gates! The people who ridicule him for his "outlandish ideas" either a)dont know him OR b)troll him because they dont like dirty secrets out in the open.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

crazyewok

FlyersFan

crazyewok
But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

What's odd about it? People make mistakes. Accidents happen. I'm sure it's no different for ET. Just because they have the technology to come across space/time/dimensions doesn't mean that they magically are infallible. Ya' know??

This argument its stupid!

No. It's common sense.

again - People make mistakes. Accidents happen. I'm sure it's no different for ET. Just because they have the technology to come across space/time/dimensions doesn't mean that they magically are infallible. COMMON SENSE. And there are probably different races of aliens visiting ... all with different agendas and different technologies. Again ... COMMON SENSE ... accidents happen. Unforeseen incidents .... space weather .... earth weather .... technology failures .... hardware failures ..... human interactions that cause issues (military knocks them down with missiles) ... whatever .... crap happens to everyone, be they earthlings or space aliens or whatever. COMMON SENSE.
edit on 10/8/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Didnt say he doesnt have some achievements.

But some of his ideas are beyond stupid.

In some ways I think he is not crazy and is just playing with the suckers that beleive his every word for fun.

Maybe he says a few true thing but they are so tied up with crazy stuff its hard to distingish.

Either he is:
1)Crazy
2) A troll playing with the minds of gulible people
or
3) On the goverment payroll and mixing true things with outright crazy stuff to try and discredit any true scerets accidently released.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

FlyersFan
No. It's common sense.

again - People make mistakes. Accidents happen. I'm sure it's no different for ET. Just because they have the technology to come across space/time/dimensions doesn't mean that they magically are infallible. COMMON SENSE.
edit on 10/8/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

And read the rest of my post!

Unless thousands of UFO are flying about every day then there saftey is really bad.

And if there are thousands flying about then there is somthing big crap going down beyond simple exploration.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

crankyoldman
You might want to work to further a deeper theory here. I'm going to simply tackle the remarkably limited nature of your premise and not the deeper level of ET.

You suggest they can travel light years, how come they crash?

Why do you assume the Earth's gravitational field is something the are familiar with?

Why do you assume some other planetary force did not confuse their instruments?

Why did you assume the were not shot down?

Why did you assume that long distance travel leads to impeccable driving skills?

Why did you assume anything at all about negotiating a ship like that when on Earth well seasoned pilots, captains, drivers, and the like crash every single day?

Truthfully, this post should kill this thread.

What a doosh you sound like.

Assuming they are aliens, from another world, I think its more reasonable than not to assume they know about differences in magnetic fields to rely on landing safely! Fair enough if it was a automated craft, like our Curiosity lander, ill let them off crashing something like that, but a manned craft..no they wouldn't crash, so the OP has a fair point.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Well, as you pointed out, there would be many things you can't avoid. A simple fact.

So, One would have to provide some sort of shielding. Perhaps it is a good thing: the field drive. One can place a gravity point in front and follow it. It would catch most of the "junk".

I once heard someone speculate that one would have to annihilate anything in ones path.
That would seem crude and terrestrial IMHO. The gravity point seems more eloquent.
edit on 8-10-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

doorhandle

crankyoldman
You might want to work to further a deeper theory here. I'm going to simply tackle the remarkably limited nature of your premise and not the deeper level of ET.

You suggest they can travel light years, how come they crash?

Why do you assume the Earth's gravitational field is something the are familiar with?

Why do you assume some other planetary force did not confuse their instruments?

Why did you assume the were not shot down?

Why did you assume that long distance travel leads to impeccable driving skills?

Why did you assume anything at all about negotiating a ship like that when on Earth well seasoned pilots, captains, drivers, and the like crash every single day?

Truthfully, this post should kill this thread.

What a doosh you sound like.

Assuming they are aliens, from another world, I think its more reasonable than not to assume they know about differences in magnetic fields to rely on landing safely! Fair enough if it was a automated craft, like our Curiosity lander, ill let them off crashing something like that, but a manned craft..no they wouldn't crash, so the OP has a fair point.

why do you assume any of that? That makes absolutely no sense at all, not one bit.

It has long be said that those who crashed in Rosewell crashed because of a magnetic anomaly, most likely caused by a reaction to a solar event hitting Earth. Take a look at the magnetic connection that runs between Earth and Sun, notice how it changes moment to moment, notice how we here on Earth cannot predict a thing about it.

Notice how minor variations in that field alter the way the Earth represents itself magnetically. Not to mention a myriad of other factors. To assume that someone traveling to Earth from x should know every possible detail is beyond ignorant, and to assume their systems are not subject to malfunction or in correct readings is beyond ignorant. And to assume the military does not have things that can screw up those instruments is beyond ignorant.

I am gladly a douche, but at least I am not proud of my ignorance enough to display it publicly in the form if douchey know it all ism.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am sorry to say humans on this planet are living in the dark ages. We dont know that our planet is hollow with an entrance at each pole, we do not know that the moon itself could be spaceship tugged into orbit by intelligent design millions or billions of years ago, we dont know that aliens reside on this planet within deep cave systems and under the oceans, we dont know that humans and aliens are interacting with each other in secrecy, we dont know about fusion nuclear power(only fission), we dont know about artifacts on the moon/mars/saturn, we dont know about teleportation/telepathy/telekinesis/levitation, we dont know about atlantians/lemurians, we dont know much about politics, etc.

We have an awful long way to go. How do I know these things? Because I care enough to research them in my spare time, I watch ancient aliens on history channel, I have bought books and videos, etc.

Crazy is people repeating the same things over and over again but expecting different results.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

well said my friend, well said! muchos gracias!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Your jokeing right?

I can buy some UFO being ET's or enitity from a another dimesnsion. I can buy covers up of clean engery ect

But
The moon being a spaceship? The earth being hollow? (With flys in the face of science).

I mean come on! Be open minded but not so open minded your brain falls out! Dont beleive everything you read!

Sorry but it people like you that hold back REAL research into the paranormal.

Lets concentrate on working out what UFO actually are first and get hard data for that.

As soon as you start on the hollow earth rubbish and the moon being a spaceship you put people off and make the level headed ones like me who want to find the real truth (which is most likley somewere in the middle) look like crazys.

Unless one can give proof and I mean real proof not a statment from some wacka doodle or nut case it means nothing. A example of real proof are the statments of repected and mentaly sane ex military personal and radar data (Like the Belgium case or the Rendlesham Forest insident). Not proof are "documents" and "statments" that can not be verified or backed up or quotes taken out of contex.
edit on 8-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I wish I were joking. What happens when you find out a lot of the stuff people take for granted are actually false? People go bezerk because they cant handle it all at once. I guess we can thank our government, church, scientific bodies for that.

PTB want war, economic depressions, population reduction, etc. I am not sure at what point human elites and the alien agenda meet. The great flood of the old testament was probably satan wipping out the human population called atlantians or lemurians back then.

The conspiracy goes so deep its utterly unbelievably mesmerising. People dont have to believe any of it though if they dont want to.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I dont beleive anyhing until there is proof.

So far I can only see that UFO are real phenomena.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

crazyewok

I dont beleive anyhing until there is proof.

So far I can only see that UFO are real phenomena.

I dont blame you friend. What you say does make sense. What do you think of the ancient alien series on history channel though? Have you seen any of it? I think its fascinating to say the least. Too bad some network didn't air it 50 years ago to stop our decline.
edit on 8/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I have seen some.

Some of the stuff I thinks hit and miss.

There is lots of real eveidence but what complicates matters is the fake or unsubstanciated evidence.

So far Im just going with what the hard evdience says and adjusting as new good data presents itself.

For all we now we both could be wrong and the trusth is something complectly diffrent.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join